[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your own backstory of the 2hus here /jp/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: c95a6366dae17321ab20ddbdf651ddf2.jpg (961KB, 1800x1012px) Image search: [Google]
c95a6366dae17321ab20ddbdf651ddf2.jpg
961KB, 1800x1012px
Post your own backstory of the 2hus here /jp/
>>
reimu: armpit touhou
marisa: the sweet loving and post-marital sex touhou
sanae: the (good girl) slut touhou
youmu: the dork touhou
sakuya: the uninterested handjob touhou
aya: the slut bird touhou
eiki shiki, yamaxanadu: the actual good person that means well + to forcefully rape touhou
komachi: the sleepy tits touhou
iku: the anal slut touhou
seija: the anal slut 2.0 touhou
tewi: the mind break with your dick + (bad girl) slut touhou
okuu: the marriage bird touhou
hatate: the bully into self harm and eventual suicide just for kicks touhou
reisen: the useless + to forcefully rape touhou
yuyuko: the old + tits + fat touhou
yukari: the old + tits + futa dong touhou
yuuka: the old + cute + scary + tits + futa dong touhou
eirin: the old + cute + scary + tits + makes reisen grow a futa dong touhou
byakuren: the old + cute + scary + tits + shotacon touhou
seiga: the old + cute + scary + tits + shotacon + nyan nyan touhou
kanako: the old + cute + tits + wears sanae's school uniform touhou
suwako: the 1000 year old loli + cute + no tits + shotacon + slut level EX+++ touhou
i'm tired and want to fap now
>>
>>16238126
Take that dork!
>>
File: nggh hhnn mhhh.png (20KB, 257x327px) Image search: [Google]
nggh hhnn mhhh.png
20KB, 257x327px
Everyone is actually gay.

But if I would be there it would be a harem.
>>
>>16238126

>ESDM

>Stacojiu family is one of the noble houses in Romania during the end of Vlad Draculea?epe? III's reign. At this time, Vlad is a master of Dark magic practitioner and a powerful one to boot. Vlad managed to cast a resurrection spell on himself as an assurance against his enemies. The other nobles fear him and betrayed him in the end after he insisted ruling for a long time and continuing his campaign against the Turkish. The head of Scatojiu is the one who proposed the betrayal and persuaded the other noble houses to join him. While sending him to the hand of executioner, Vlad cursed the Stacojius and promised that one day that he will get his vengeance. And he did... years later he was resurrected but not as a human, the spell had it's own price. Of course he became a powerful dark blood-drinker sorcerer and adopted the moniker Dracula. The Scatojiu family eventually were getting massacred on their castle. Somehow he spared Remi and Flan, the head's daughters, and turned them into Vampire as a final insult to the Stacojiu's bloodline. Then Dracula was never seen again. After the family's castle was destroyed, the sister moved to the safe house that was created by their father and hide in there, which later became SDM. But Dracula gave too much power to the young Flan and as a result, she became unstable, which prompted Remi to lock her in underground basement to keep her from going ballistic.

>Patchouli is one of the Johannes Trithemius young apprentice in Alchemy. She gained occult and magic knowledge from his peers (Cornelius Agrippa and Paracelsus). Her father is one of the Scatojiu's librarian and also a magic practitioner. He authored many of magic and occult-related books and placed them in Scatojiu's safe house (which became SDM latter). She joined Sakuya in search of SDM to claim her father's legacy.

>Sakuya - Born japanese, her birth was said as a blessing from kami Konohana Sakuya after her parents devotion to the goddess. But after a rebellion swoop down the area and her parents died because of it, she was kidnapped by Lunarian and brought to the moon. She became a test subject for time & space-related experiment, which later she developed her own power. Eirin is one of the Lunarian scientist that observed her progress. This experiment is illegal according to the Lunarian standards so those who worked in this must do this in absolute secrecy. When the experiment was compromised by the Lunarian authorities, the participants decided to cryo-freeze her and hide her. Hundred years later, the cryo-freeze capsule ceased functioning and woke Sakuya from her deep slumber. She escaped from the Moon & the Lunarians by using one of their vehicle and crashed on the Balkan region. She was found and adopted by Abraham van Helsing, whom then trained her to become a Vampire hunter. With her time power developed and she decided to train & hone it, she became an accomplished vampire hunter and was known to never fail on her task. During one of he tasks to hunt a certain child vampires in Romania, she was aided by Patchouli. They founded the abandoned mansion and battled against Remi and Flan. Sakuya was defeated and submitted her loyalty to the Scarlet Devil, while Patchouli still managed to stand on her own and refused to submit, even tough her illness returned on the mid of battle. Remi decided to give a new name for Sakuya, which is what we are calling her now. Patchouli was given permission from Remi to claim her library and stayed here, since she knew her father is one of Patchouli's father's friend.

Still lacking for Meiling's and Koakuma's backstory tough.
>>
Satori conspired a SICK, WICKED, OUT OF THIS WORLD house party with Suika at Reimu's shrine while Reimu was to be sent out dealing with made up incident

however Reimu intuition picked up on it and she went to go rape Satori in the ass but NOT after she went back to her shrine to stop the party because she's the no fun police which is weird because Eiki is there at the party and she's literally no fun allowed the character
>>
>>16238233
>>16238253
>>16239559
Bad posts

>>16238289
Autistic, but good post
>>
I don't think I've ever understood why Keine isn't in this picture
>>
>>16239606
I don't see Clownpiece, Junko and Hecatia either
>>
>>16238126

my touhou wife(s) dudes
>>
I wish Shinmyoumaru never left Reimu's shrine to go back home

The idea of Reimu slowly gathering more and more unwanted houseguests (like Suika and Clownpiece) is really amusing to me
>>
>>16239606
>>16239628
"That time of the month" for them perhaps?
>>
I could go into a sizeable autism-dump but I'm hesitant to go into it just because it wouldn't be very well organized.

>>16238289

Not sure how much you're open to nitpicking but 2 details in your dump there are off.

Remilia claims to be a descendant of Tepes but her EoSD profile outright states that she's just lying about it.

And that Patchouli is only ~100 years old at the time of EoSD.
>>
>>16248401
>Remilia claims to be a descendant of Tepes but her EoSD profile outright states that she's just lying about it.

Uhhh... read again? He's definitely not a descendant of Tepes, but she was turned into Vampire by him.

Remi thinks that can she intimidate her opponent by claiming that she's a descendant of Dracula since his blood flows on her.

>Patchouli is only ~100 years old at the time of EoSD.
Really? Then she was born in Victoria Era then. Gonna revise the back story then.
>>
>>16248496

I always assumed that her being "a descendant of Tepes" was referring to the typical Vampire means of reproduction, as in biting someone to turn them into a Vampire, which is what I was referring to with your post.

Really it doesn't matter that much, part of the fun of all this is winging your own thing sometimes. I mean shit, I've got my own ridiculous story where Meiling's a big monstergirl style half-dragon, Sakuya's a Vampire: The Masquerade ghoul, Patchouli's whole goal in life is (was) creating the Philosopher's Stone, and Remilia rather than Flandre is the batshit crazy one you should be scared of.

I've had my own moments where I've had to toss out what I was working on in light of new information and it worked out well, don't sweat it too much.
>>
>>16238126
Yukari is the mastermind behind every 2hu event, she wants to create strong humans and youkai with these incidents to finally invade the moon.
>>
The Youkai outside of Gensokyo see it as a mix between a retirement home, political exile and a nature preserve.

Unless you are native you probably only want to go there if you have to for some reason. (See: Kyouko, Kanako, the kidnapped hobgoblins, most characters actually)
>>
File: 1346418339503.jpg (365KB, 1000x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1346418339503.jpg
365KB, 1000x1030px
>>16239606
I think Keine('s arm) is in there sitting next to Sagume.
>>
File: Cx_JqLcUoAAnsOj.jpg:large.jpg (115KB, 672x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cx_JqLcUoAAnsOj.jpg:large.jpg
115KB, 672x900px
Hong Meiling is a youkai with almost no supernatural powers, trained and studied under a master of the martial art style she uses, and has spent most of her long life wandering China trying to find some place to call home. She eventually crosses paths with Remilia Scarlet in the French Concession in Shanghai in 1884, who offers her a job working in her mansion.

This is trimming out the actual story I've got by like 98% but that's the gist of it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.