[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this game torture or brilliant?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (188KB, 813x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 813x640px
Was this game torture or brilliant?
>>
I never finished it.

2DEEP4ME
>>
From what I remember that glasses girl was certainly torture
>>
>>14690015
fking week restarts.Hate this game
>>
File: 6090.jpg (150KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
6090.jpg
150KB, 800x600px
I thought it paid off in the end (it certainly affected me more than any other of the five or so visual novels I've read), but I'm an EOP so what do I know.
If you want to talk about torture, I thought this one took the cake, but after finishing it and moving on to the next entry in the series I'm not so sure.
>>
Torture, even without the stupid translations.
>>
>>14690015
It was the greatest thing to ever grace eroge if you read it before 2005
>>
>>14690334
What happened in 2005?
>>
>>14690015
Brilliant if you're fluent.
Torture if you played a translation.
>>
>>14690404
Is the translation really that bad?
>>
>>14690443
It's really an impossible to translate game. You'd need someone with real literary chops who knows both languages to even come close, and even then it would still be a mere shadow of itself.

It's just one of those things where if you take it apart, you can't put it back together.
>>
>>14690015

Good. I liked it
>>
It's Tanaka Romeo's masterpiece. Either his best or second best work, depending on who you ask.
>>
>>14691023
Is Yume Miru worth playing?
>>
>>14691051
Yes, but I only played the Aeka and Nekoko routes. The president looked like a bitch and I didn't want anything to do with her.
>>
File: 1285820844045.jpg (37KB, 329x329px) Image search: [Google]
1285820844045.jpg
37KB, 329x329px
>>14691051
It's 7/10. Not that amazing but not bad in any particular degree. Great production values for its time, aged pretty gracefully. Very good as an introduction to the genre, which is why it was famed as "babby's first VN" before Katawa Shoujo ripped it off in such a mediocre fashion.

Also Romeo was only a supervisor, he wasn't on the actual writing team.
>>
>>14691051
That's not a Tanaka Romeo work. He didn't write it.
>>
>>14692900
Her just recycled the ideas for Aura, tons of them.
>>
>>14690015
That girl is so cute
I felt bit of warm inside my heart when i saw her
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.