[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Valkyrie Crusade

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 60

File: 014.png (401KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
014.png
401KB, 960x640px
Wiki:
http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Valkyrie_Crusade_Wiki

FAQ:
http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

/jp/ comrades/alliance/AW killer/sender:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvW2LsNqEuR8dEFpVGRGVm1CWE5JUE1KNmcwX3dNekE&usp=sharing#gid=0

Beginners guide:
http://pastebin.com/jTwtjkKq

Advanced EH guide:
http://pastebin.com/UCtCq3Dx

Previous Thread:
>>14466725
>>
Reminder that the game is now owned by Mynet and you should blame them instead of nubee for all your RNG-related misfortunes.
>>
>>14616789
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nubee.valkyriecrusade

Until they don't change the developer to Mynet, it is still Nubee's.
All of the older (dead) Nubee Tokyo games changed to Vega Corporation, so they are probably waiting for Moodie Foodie to close (January 29) to definitely close Nubee and that will be the time it will really change hands.
>>
Does the damage you do in normal battles effect the amount of progress points you get?
>>
>LAW lasted only one event
Gay. I really wanted HUR sacred amaterasu, it's one of few units where upgraded version actually looks better.
>>14616978
Nope.
>>
(Noob here) So I got like 1700 sacred treasures on the last event and I don't know what should I spend them on. I assume that SR card (which costs 1200) isn't worth it, right?
>>
>>14617018
Yeah there's actually HR cards better than her.

You can get her for completion sake, or a bunch of slimes, or whatever. Only thing really worth it in that event was the Amaterasus
>>
Good god this is simply amazing. I don't get why they made this and buffed other salvo cardds, while still keeping Atalanta absolute dogshit tho, another skill change would be nice.
>>
>>14617119
>card has literally been out for two hours and you already have GUR.
>>
>>14617195
You do realize you can just check for awakenable cards in the Upgrade section, right? Anyway, I haven't gotten the card yet, but it's entirely possible to get a GUR of the LAW 30 minutes in if you are lucky enough and get a double drop from the first one killed.
>>
>>14617195
That's from awoken unit list. You can see them at upgrade>awaken
>>
>>14617195
>What is Awoken Card List

But yeah Hiraga looks overpowered compared to Atalanta. I haven't touched mine since I got H. Hades.
>>
>>14617216
I still use mine for Dark EH teams, much more consistent and safer, and I can still get that sweet 10m overkill if I get lucky and Atalanta procs twice.
>>
>None of the new event cards look good.
>Not one of the skills are top tier.
Well, the RR looks good and the skill is okay, but I think this will be a slack event for me. Too bad.
>>
progression points are mentioned in the newbie guide (which looks due for an update but that's just my opinion)

is there some trick to earning them, because I'm using some of my infinite vitality on the event thing and I'm not getting any
>>
>>14617763
The guide has been needing an update for a long time, it was slightly out dated when I started over a year ago.
The best way of earning progress points is leaving an AW on hold and then spamming area 5-4. With the AW on hold you will encounter a decent amount of enemies that all award 120+ progress points. It's still up to RNG, but it's the best way.
>>
File: heh.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>14617470
>Not one of the skills are top tier
>>
File: 2016-01-02 23.19.50.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-02 23.19.50.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>14617470
Funny guy current LAW is upgraded mochitsuki.
And this is what mochi team does in EH.

Hell now I can upgrade to 2x Law 2x Hyper Noob 1x buffer and get even 5 salvo kills.

RR is also great 300% att 100% def buffer is amazing.

I`m exhausted after last event made to T14 but damn cant pass on this one want few copies of LAW and RR is must get.

Time to farm keys for EH and get some hyper noobs later.

>>14617216
She puts Mochitsuki (god damn premium) to shame. 1st skill is the same, while second is fixing problem with needing 250% or better buff to hit damage cap. Now you can use 200% or HL with added def that will stack with def from LAW second skill. Amazing overpowered card.
>>
>>14618742
So for this skill to be good you need your EH teams to be only GUR cards, preferably maxed. You also need atleast 10 unleashers and 10 buffers, all GUR. You also need to be ranking and not have too much time to spend and need to get more than the 250k points you can get with H.Hades per win.
For most people, this skill will be good, but not top tier, like any unleasher or any atk/def buffer.

Sure if you are looking for good cards to get in top 100, she is great since you probably do have all the things needed to use her. For literally 99% of the playerbase she is just decent.
>>
File: 2016-01-14 17.30.03.png (986KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-14 17.30.03.png
986KB, 1920x1080px
>>14618789
Even making ONE team will seriously improve your point gain in EH.

Also no for 4 full teams you need 8 unleashers (2 per team) 8 LAW (2 per team) and 1 Buffer.

Not to mention even if you manage two such team and two HH teams you will get more from EH.

I have 4 HH teams currently and its not allways 250k per win tho they do make ranking easy (can do 100m in two days). But switching even 2 HH teams for light salvo team will increase that to ~140m. Also for HH teams to work you also need your team to be maxed on def. Not to mention with current flood of medals from EH maxing cards isnt hard.

Last event you could get Huang Long easy (and some people have leftover Rikayu) this event you can get Hyper Alch.. so yeah perfect to build team around light salvo.

This is my setup for passion EH for other days i just use dual buffers for added def. Now I hope I can get enough LAWs to switch at least two to light salvo teams.
>>
>>14618789
You speak as if 10 unleashers and 10 buffers are hard to get, unleashers are dime a dozen (in fact, you could just hoard a bunch this event) and even HSR buffer could work with the massive 700% boost for max damage. Also, if you have been playing for a decent time, you could easily get enough GUR buffers: HL, EQ, Rikayu, Jean D'arc. And lastly HH team is a total piece of shit that I can do without, just tell me how often you can get that 250k point instead of getting AoE'd to death/buff canceled/debuffed to hell/suboptimal points because HH never procs or keep stealing procs?
>>
>>14618829
>getting AoE'd to death/buff canceled/debuffed to hell/suboptimal points because HH never procs or keep stealing procs
You realise that these issues are present for the salvo teams as well right? I've played for over a year, ranked top 1000 lots of times, never in top 300, because I play what I consider casually. I do not have enough buffers and unleashers to make more than 1 team with the LAW and I don't have enough cards to even make one reliable team with Atlanta. You both speak as if everyone ranks top 300 every other event. This card IS only decent for most players, but yes if you do rank often and want to be in top 300 or top 100, she is very good.
>>
>>14618849
One difference
HH team needs 3 proc of 250% buffer o 4 proc of 200% buffer
800% salvo team needs one 250% buff and with 50% att/deff passive on law you will need ONE 200% buff.

With salvo team you can wait up till you have buff up and waste unleash on salvos, even better with 200% buff you have low tap damage so you can tap for few turns waiting for more unleashes and salvos. I find my not so perfect mochi team superior to HH with 2x salvo 2x unleash 1x buff it will work even better. Will post results after weekend since planing long hard ham to get 1-2 copies of LAW fast.

She is good even for people that can make
>>14618829
Not very often I average about 200k points with teams I posted and they work wondefully. Used to have 2 cel per team but they were eating too much proc so cuted down to one.
>>
How difficult is intermediate EH compared to beginner? I could beat beginner but the rewards were crap so I thought I'd move on. The problem is, my card pool is still limited (I only have R unleashers, for example, and HUR Huang Long is my only Team Buffer), should I try it or should I stick to beginner? Or leave EH alone completely since beginner doesn't seem to be worth it?
>>
>>14618914
Depends on your cards,
Time skipers work in interemediate buying you time.
Healers work suprisingly well.
Self buffers will do too, or snowballers.

You should try to make mono color teams and find a best day to burn your keys you get from PP/rewards and so on.

Hard to say without all cards but do consider healers while slow they will make you win rounds and get coins which is your concern now. Obviously they dont fit to cheese/overkill/max points units but they do good job of just finishing battle.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 960x640px
The plot thickens!!
>>
>>14618826
If I make that one team the rest of my teams are FUCKED
>>
>>14618970
Thanks for the advice!

Another question: how good are SR critters like Azure Dragon? Is their attack high enough to deal decent damage?
>>
Is Bonus Area the best way to farm LAW? Or just the random ones after AWs?
>>
>>14619322
Of course bonus is better.
>>
File: President_Nina_H.png (208KB, 270x378px) Image search: [Google]
President_Nina_H.png
208KB, 270x378px
I'm glad Hyper Alchemist returned.

>>14617470
>None of the new event cards look good.
Come on, Nina's super adorable.
>>
If I do 999,999 damage against a level 1 Archwitch will I get the same points as doing 999,999 damage against a level 200 archwitch?

If I do 10,000,000 points of damage against an archwitch will I get the same points as doing 10,000,000 points of damage against a Fantasy Archwitch? Against a Legendary?

Should I put more effort into attacking FAWs with a slow group that does more damage or more speed into attacking them?
>>
File: 2016-01-14 03.19.48.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-14 03.19.48.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>14620835
Overkill bonus is counted from HP vs overkill so you get more points for low level AW.
Lv 200 AW overkilled with 10M gives 30k while normal kill gives 7k.
FAW with 10m overkill will give 68k

And pic related lowbie AW kill with 10m overkill.

>>14619161
crits are hard to use and unbuffed/nonmaxed deal low damage. Also servants block ruins your day. You should consider healers and aoe damage dealers since they hit everything.
>>
>Should I put more effort into attacking FAWs with a slow group that does more damage or more speed into attacking them?
Depends. Do you care about the ranking points? If you are aiming to be in top 3000 and you are sitting around 1500-2000 then there is no point in using a slow team to get more points. While if you are behind your goal you would want more points, obviously. I would generally say you benefit more from just using the team that gives you the most points. Nothing wrong with ranking higher than you expected to.
>>
Should I max one card or distribute my arcanas on two cards and only get both their attack/defense to like 20k?
>>
>>14621768
What cards are we talking about? I would advise you to max the attack of your main attacker, the attack of the other cards in your unit doesn't really matter much. Where the defense of your buffers or other utility cards you have is very important, so that they don't die.
>>
>>14619161
Crit cards are vital for ordinary archwitches and solo archwitches found in Elemental Hall. You run into them from time to time. A crit card requires less buffs to reach 999,999 than an AOE and without a buff can still kill an archwitch on their own. Investing in a critter is never a bad idea but I would wait for a HSR or better. At least 1 of your teams in EH should include a critter.
>>
>>14622063
Criters are pointless now. Even for solo you are off better with salvo/hh.

Investing anything in criter is waste.
>>
>>14622751
Critters can be useful for EH if they are GUR, but then there is no point in putting arcana into them.
>>
>>14622751
But Salvo cards aren't very common... or are they? I can't get RRs or summons so...
>>
(new player) how can i get lapraz the FAW? im a level 27 player without a alliance and witch gates arent a option for me.
>>
>>14624162
Elemental Hall. GW Witches sometimes show up as rewards in bingo.
>>
>>14624204
im not sure if i can beat a elemental hall.
>>
>>14624232
Easy mode too? Well then, you will have to wait until you get stronger and she returns in WG.
>>
>>14624236
im going to try it when the elemental hall is available.
>>
File: image.png (878KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
878KB, 960x640px
What the hell is in her mouth a condom?
>>
>>14622751
I've played for 2 years and have exactly 3 salvo cards: 1 Halloween Hades, 1 HUR Heroic Gilgamesh who won't awaken (I get perhaps 2 awaken attempts each event) and 1 GUR Atalanta who I don't find terribly useful without a team of upgraded dark cards to go along with her.

Critters are vital for me. If the situation changes and salvo cards become more common I will likely change my mind but right now there are far too few of them to rely on.
>>
>>14625603
Consider getting glasses, it's obviously a flower.

>>14625634
Pretty much this. I was trying to argue this, but the elitists don't seem to understand that not everyone farms all day every event. Salvo cards are nice, most people should be able to build a team for F/AW and 1 or 2 teams for EH, but getting 4 teams together is not something most people will be able to do. Because of this, GUR critters are still useful in some scenarios.
>>
I have three multi-hit/salvo teams (HH, Gil, and Mochitsuki). On average I make 600k-800k per round battle in intermediate EH. Is it worth putting together a shoddy fourth EH team?
>>
>>14625758
Try it out, the best judge will be yourself. It will be worth it in terms of rewards that's for sure.
>>
>>14625654
But critters are now dog tier.

Get 3 aoe/turn skip faw (we had half of dozen of those allready) and 2 buffers and you have nice lockdown team

Get some snowballer (monkey, speedster) 3 high vampire and nuller and you have better team than anything critter can pull.

Get even those crappy 2 hit salvo FAW (like current one) and you have more usefull card.

Criters is waste of slimes, arcana and awekning material.

Advising anyone to waste awekning material on criter is just plain stupidity.
>>
>>14626037
Get 1 GUR critter and 1 SR teambuffer. Doesn't matter what the rest of your team is, this team will kill AWs easy prolly take down FAWs most of the time. You don't need to use any arcana on this.
>>
>>14626059
>people talking about EH
>pops with AW killing

pls you can kill AWs with team of Rs get a clue GUR criters are SHIT

also I like how you whine about "not so many" salvo cards while there are two GUR criters avliable to free players and both were old cards (Willy and OA) and only once re relased.

Currently for EH even god damn HEALERS have more uses that criters.

>>14625758
Have any snowballer (monkey/speedster) build a team around that. 3 turn skip/aoe (drum troll etc) and 2 buffers do short work on single/1 minion FAW in AEH.
>>
>>14626090
>Thinks he is having a discussion with only 1 person on an anonymous imageboard.

Even in EH critters work well. They need a minimal amount of buffs to hit 999k damage, which is really the only upside. Even without buffs a critter can deal significant damage.
>>
>>14626110
>what is servant skill block

Seriously you are picking WORST literal WORST card in current meta and advising people to waste awekning material on it.

Take off your oldfag nostalgia glasses your OA is shit. And stop beeing complete retard in this case.

Also good luck with GUR criter + sr buffer vs FAW. One friging crit from servant , not even talking about AOE from faw will wreck your day.
>>
>>14626125
Nobody ever said that critters are the best cards, or said that they are amazing. But saying that they are useless is a false statement. The original guy asked if he should be maxing his HSR critter. We have only been talking about how GUR critters can be useful in some scenarios. Nobody advised anyone to use their mats on anything. Also I don't even have OA and
>Implying skill block is less of a problem with turnskippers or any other card with an attacking skill.
>>
>>14626166
Its more problem with limited proc single criter vs 3 drumm trolls. Your crit is whole 1m damage that gets killed by servant and drum troll team has 9 turn skips vs 2-3 proc on criter.

I`ve made some "rag tag" EH teams and guess what healers prove more worthy than maxed GUR william/OA.

Seriously get a clue they are THE WORST card currently to put in EH unit.

Snowballers + high vamp / turn skip trollers anything that you could get easy from FAW for past 10 events does better job than criter.

They are ussles when at base stats and they are complete waste of awekning/arcana material to get them to usefull state.

While other FAWs are usefull even at base stats.

PS. There was more free salvo cards than criters.
>>
>>14626194
The only team i use a critter in is carried by buffers and unleashers. She is doing a really good job in that team though, 1 buff brings her to max damage without me having to spend any arcana. She is also the best card I have for the team, even though a blocker or an AoE card might be better. I just don't have any other decent light cards. I also don't really lose with it, I don't recall doing so at all.
>>
>>14626232
Wow so any card than criter would do a better job in this team yet you still ill advise new people to use criters.

Gee self buffer would do better than criter with unleasher since with 2-3 proc you hit damage cap on frigin TAP.

AOE or turn/skip AOE paired with buff/unleash would just blitz thru EH too.
>>
>>14626248
If a critter is the card you have she can still do a decent job, yes. So yes I would advise new players to use their critters if they have one. They can be useful. Sure if you have better cards you should obviously use the better cards. It seems like you are pretty dense. This is exactly what I've been trying to get across for the last couple of posts.
>>
File: Untitled.png (46KB, 392x373px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
46KB, 392x373px
This Nina is too strong, too strong! How could we prevent her from stealing our treasures?
>>
>>14626255
but any other card will be better than criter in this scenario and you were saying GUR criters aka WASTE FUCKING AWEKNING MATERIAL ON IT

Are you dense stupid or just retarded ?

Drop the ball criters are the lowest end and better off medaled.
>>
>>14626256
All witches ends up getting spanked by Oracle.
>>
>>14626255
HSR criter does 50k per pop without buff
HUR criter does like 100-150k per proc without buff

First needs like 3 buffs to get damage cap, and second needs 2 at least to get damage cap

Now kindly tell me how NEW player will have HUR criter alone not talking about your GUR WORKS FOR ME scenario.
>>
>>14626290
A healer would be useless in that team, trust me I tried it. When you have no blocks it doesn't matter if you have heals. If a critter eats unleash procs it's fine because you can just blast the witches. Getting blocked is not an issue because you have the unleashers. Honestly there is nothing wrong with the team I have and there is no reason for me to change it, because it works with decent overkill and I don't lose with it.
>>
>>14626311
If you aren't able to awaken your critter you wont be able to awaken your turn skipper or blocker or buffer or whatever other card you might have that is better either. We are comparing GURs to GURs. It's not like awakening materials are hard to come by these days.
>>
>>14626331
But awekning turn skiper/blocker/buffer is more beneficial that criter.

Newbie ask if criter is worth investing, people say they are shit , you keep defending your precious GUR criter while he asked about HSR.
>>
>>14626340
I said that the HSR isn't worth investing in and then the discussion went on about a whole different matter. I don't see the issue with discussion usefulness of cards here? The guy actually got a decent amount of replies saying he shouldn't invest in it.
>>
I disagree. Against a regular Archwitch a critter is preferred to anything except salvo/multi hit cards and those are too rare to rely on.

I would very much advise any new player to max attack on even an HSR critter as doing so will help them kill regular archwitches which means more chances to find FAWs and LAWs since they kill faster with fewer buffs than anything else in the game so far. Always a good thing.

If they have a multi hit card I will agree with you but if a player maxes attack on a critter and later gets a multi hit/salvo card it's still useful to plug their critter into an EH team as they build them up with better cards. Sure they may replace their critter in the future but that may be some far off time. I STILL make use of my max attack HSR Elizabeth, GSR Snow White, GSR Celestial Hades, and GUR Oracle in EH and will switch to them for any team of 3 or less since they require fewer buffers to reach max and I can pile my buffers into weaker teams that need them.

Even the free Griffin new players get I would claim isn't as good because she can always be debuffed but that's a matter of opinion.

I will whole heartedly agree with you on EH in all but the limited cases where archwitches come solo as even a GSR unlimited proc AOE will be far better and every example you give is legitimate.
>>
I'm a new-ish player and I've failed a 70% awakening 3 times now and I'm out of buff cards so it's going to be like 40% from now on
Ha ha ha I'm having fun maybe
>>
How useful is Nina (not President) if you don't have another multihit/salvo card?
>>
>>14629232
Better than criter. Dont need element based unit too.

She will give you some points she will derp 2 cards in EH at once (unless she hits FAW).

Mid tier card defo usefull for someone who has no other multi hits.
>>
I'm the one who asked about attempting intermediate EH earlier. Here's my card list if anyone wants to have a look:
http://pastebin.com/yxZqBDbq

Is intermediate somewhat realistic for me or should I stick to beginner?
>>
>>14630312
As I see it beginner is for you for now. You have very few unleashers and there's no real possibility for you to build a strong deck. Since getting one-element deck is not an option too you can kind of get the point on your deal I guess.
>>
>tfw nubee lost my account about 2 years ago
>tfw lurking this thread wishing I could still be playing
>tfw dont want to start over because that's $300 down the drain and all my waifus will be lost

this really hurts. Every other mobage /mbg/ has listed sucks.
>>
i won rossa by completing their hearts, how can i win another event card?
>>
>>14631418
random drop
>>
>>14631418
Max Nina's hearts, but she seems bugged for me. Stuck at 1 and half heart for like 30 encounters now.
>>
>>14631724
This happened to me too; with Nina, with HL, with SO, with Ishikore... but in the end I maxed all their hearts. So good luck to you, you can make it!
>>
How does one reroll this game using bluestacks?
>>
>>14631953
Same way you reroll without bluestacks. Connect to twitter, log in with a different device.
>>
Sekhmet is still the best choice from the Amusement Area right? Or is it the summon tickets since they're cheaper?
>>
File: 2016-01-17 21.38.42.png (683KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-17 21.38.42.png
683KB, 1920x1080px
>>14634788
If you do UAB she is great 30% AOEr.
I`m runing team of 3 HSR snowrobo , strat and spade. But unless you get lucky with drops to to get 30% aoers then Sekhmet is great.

But if you dont need more 30% AOE or dont do UAB then yeah UST is best choice.

Before last rate up on PS I had 4 tickets in amusment points, burned all. I would recomend stacking them untill there is x7 rate event.

Also finally got her, have mochitsuki with proper team I should make 400k+ per one AEH round just gotta wait till they turn on EH.
>>
>>14634788
Yes, it is the easiest to get 30% chance AoE. She is good for AUB.
Sadly, she can't be awakened. People were stupid and voted for Yuki Onna for awakening, even if you need an evolution accident to get her.

After getting her, you could farm premium tickets, but most people just stop playing the games once they get all the cards.
>>
File: 2016-01-17 21.39.39.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-17 21.39.39.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>14634963
UST=PST

Also team I`m planing to use for 20-25m overkills in EH.
>>
Besides its lvl does anything else affect Archwitches drop %, like does doing more dmg/overkill or if you encounter in witchgate/bonus area increase chance you will get a SR/UR?
>>
>>14635619
I know during the first LAW event. The news explicitly stated that more damage meant higher percentage of better rewards.
>>
>>14634964
Just because they have the card and you don't, doesn't make them stupid. There were more worse cards that got chosen aka Jack.
>>
>>14635619
I don't think the damage matters on regular F/AW, it does on LAW though as >>14638200 stated.

>>14639287
I have Jack, I voted for her. Why? Because she is cute and I really didn't care for any of the other cards. Sue me.
>>
File: 2.png (929KB, 1278x896px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
929KB, 1278x896px
Same person
>>
File: the same.png (2MB, 1110x778px) Image search: [Google]
the same.png
2MB, 1110x778px
>>14639840
I keep thinking that about these two.
>>
File: Bishop.png (174KB, 640x896px) Image search: [Google]
Bishop.png
174KB, 640x896px
It's me! I'm the lost sheep! I need some guidance!
>>
>>14641040
What are you doing !? Why are you posting one of the most disgusting cards ? Bleh!
>>
as a new player (about a week in)...
how hard is it going to be to stay in the top 2k for ranking ? as in: does it usually get crazy competitive as it nears the end, or is it usually a more steady thing?

I'm around 18XX now but I'm starting to slip and getting president nina would be a minor accomplishment even if isn't an amazing card. (better than no salvo, which is my current case)
>>
>>14642368
You can look up the ranking trends for previous events on the wiki.
Usually the daily points go up when elemental hall is released. It's probably less intense when you are below the 1k mark, but in top 1k the points almost double the last couple of days. Just take a look at the trending on some of the previous events and you should have a good idea what you need to do. Just make sure that you are well in top 2k since it would suck to end up at 20XX.
>>
I keep seeing screenshots from people who have 200 cards. How is this possible? The +5 card limit in the shop says "can only be used once", and there's the +15 from completing the map, but that's only 95.
>>
>>14643944
Can only be used once as in it will be consumed after use, but you can buy +5 until it gets caped at 300.
>>
>>14643968
Ah, thanks. I was confused because for the Deck Cost+ items "can be used once" means "can only be bought once".
>>
Didn't think it's possible to solo LAW in 1 BP anymore after the insane buff to their proc rate, but seems like you can still do it with enough luck.
>>
File: 2016-01-20 17.50.52.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-20 17.50.52.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>14644648
Needs huge RNG luck.
Perfect bursts (not covering)
Low ammount of proc from LAW and lucky unleash only on skill block after buffing to max

Happend to me once or twice so far, this LAW is well balanced on average we do 20-60m fights in ally againts her so not dying fast and everyone can take a bit. Like it the most so far.

Also got best (art wise) card from Ultimate Summon lineup. New aim, make her HSR someday.
>>
>>14639840
Angel
>>14639887
Amaterasu
Yes, we know, Akkey has a smaeface issue. It's a really pretty sameface though.
>>
File: ribbon girl.png (788KB, 527x737px) Image search: [Google]
ribbon girl.png
788KB, 527x737px
>>14644820
>best (art wise) card
Congrats on getting Ribbon Girl!
>>
>>14644648
You just need rng to do 2-3x 30mil bursts from HH/Gil.
>>
Is Intermediate EH the best place to rank now(if you don't care about the rewards)?
- You get roughly the same amount of points per BP in both Advanced and Intermediate due to overkill.
-Colors do not matter much here so you can be much more flexible with your teams and focus on damage over everything else. Also good for people with limited cardpool.
-It's also much more consistent since you don't have to race against the clock like on Advanced, and instead can just stall until you get your system going.
-Bonus point: you can just shove your LAW team in the last EH slot and save the slots in the attack unit panel for something else.
>>
>>14647016
It probably is. I would still do advanced just because the rewards are so much better, but if we are talking pure ranking it's probably better to do intermediate. The biggest difference is that you will need more keys for the same amount of encounters, since you only get 3 per round battle and you get an average of 2 round battles per key. Average 6 encounters per key versus 8 encounters per key. Since you can buy keys in the shop, this doesn't really matter for hardcore ranking. I think advanced is still better for the majority of players if you can last, you can just limit it to only doing light days or whatever is your strongest day.
>>
>>14647016
Eh? My god man, I've got to try that! I'm trying to rank this event, saved up about 50 keys already.

It would take the pressure off my cool team since it's the only one I've got that can do extremely well in advanced. I can grind any day that way!
>>
File: image.png (784KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
784KB, 960x640px
Beat this assholes! I'm the greatest!
>>
What's this game's scaling like?

Like, does it make sense to make strong R and N cards if my guaranteed SR was Scylla (who has unlimited proc crit)?

Also, is Rossa passable to use in a beginner team? I get "battle start" skills are not great but I'm just trying to make sure I'm not missing chances to have a better team.
>>
>>14647114
If you play a decent amount you will quickly be swimming in GURs and HSRs. These greatly outshine Ns and Rs. At this point I would just get any card you can get your hands on, doesn't matter if she isn't good later on, just build your team up with what you can get.
>>
Has anyone ever hit the jackpot on easy EH?
>>
File: 2016-01-21 05.09.37.png (1023KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-21 05.09.37.png
1023KB, 1920x1080px
>>14646173
>best UST art
>post normal lineup card
hurr durr derp slurp

ps. Ribbon girls is slut.

>>14647016
People are cheesing up beginners EH with HH/Gil teams like 500-600k points per kill.

I`m fine with doing AEH with 200-250k per HH team and now THIS. Tho I will hold this team till light day, to risky to use on off element day. Hopefully I manage to get 2 more LAW and 2 Hyper Noobs before light day.

>>14647114
Just play, save def/att arcana on good HSR/GSR cards. And to be honest if you kill your daily BP and send to alliance/comarades you will be swiming in HUR event cards fast. Just gotta be patient and dont waste BP on killing stuff you cant 1 BP.
>>
So I picked up a number of SRs and Rs after expending like 30 keys. Need to know, anyone see Lolita Alchemist on the panels in EH, or is she WG drop only?
I've seen only Paloma, Infernal Hades, the card to amalg Lolita into Hyper, and the ever present Slime Queen.
>>
>>14648463
I can't get rid of her in EH. I've gotten four of them with my first five keys. MSI has been staring at me for the past dozen keys and doesnt want to drop.
>>
File: Ribbon Girl.png (873KB, 555x778px) Image search: [Google]
Ribbon Girl.png
873KB, 555x778px
>>14647422
>Ribbon girls is slut.

Yup, a beautiful beautiful slut.
>>
>>14648463
Loli shares slot with SQ and Hades

So need bit luck to get her.
>>
>>14648463
Loli appeared once I picked up hades.
I'm glad since WG was cockblocking me pretty intensely.
>>
If I was going to reroll what UR card skills should I look out for.
>>
File: MSI.png (573KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
MSI.png
573KB, 800x900px
>>14648503
Today's results were a lot better. Need to get three more lolis to get my 6th/7th HA.
>>
>>14650218
Team buffers would be the best since they carry you through the early game and can still be relevant in the endgame as an UR whereas everything else gets outclassed unless you can somehow get another copy to make them into GUR.
>>
>>14650324
AoE unleashers can also be useful, but they wont carry you early game.
>>
>>14650218
End game is a lot easier if you can get a 400-500% team buffer. It'll allow most cards to get max damage after two buffs instead of three from 200-250% buffers.

There's also unleashers and salvo cards.
>>
Old news that I wasn't noticed until 2 days ago. Nubee is disbanding. If the time of update was really 26 of December, I should had noticed much earlier.

We won't know what happened, guess it's about bad finance numbers. e,g, Moodie Foodie is a beautiful game, but the development/running cost is another matter. Not to mention that it has a rather low player base.

I doubt Mynet can do miracle, but at least it is a listed company. Our game should last a while.

会社解散のお知らせ
 この度、弊社は、諸般の事情により、平成28年1月5日をもちまして、解散し、清算することになりました。
 これまでの皆様からのご厚情に感謝申し上げます。
 なお、解散及び清算に関するお問い合わせ、制作実績の公開に関するお問い合わせ等につきましては、下記「お問い合わせ先」記載のメールアドレス宛にご連絡をお願いいたします。
【お問い合わせ先】
 株式会社Nubee Tokyo
 [email protected]
>>
>>14650473
we discussed it in the past two(?) threads
>>
>>14650555
10 points to whoever replies to >>14650473 in 2 threads time with an image of slowpoke.
>>
Wew
>>
>>14650774
I hate you.
>>
>>14650774
How to get your luck?
Any idea on howmany laws I have to defeat or assist in order to get a second Hiraga?
>>
Does anyone know how much vitality EH needs? I keep forgetting to count the steps (afaik it's 7 vit per step?)
>>
>>14652599
Oh, I can do that for you onee-chan.

231 vit starting
189 vit ending
42 vit total
>>
File: 2016-01-22 19.11.41.png (1008KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-22 19.11.41.png
1008KB, 1920x1080px
Cant break 400k mark no matter what sigh.

But still this team will break rankings even more, halfway into making second such team. Point gain compared to HH overkills in AEH is crazy.

Still cheesing in begginers with HH yields more points but.. damn you can get sweet points + AEH drops.
>>
>>14653894
You'll probably get the most points by having 2 H.Hades teams and 2 teams like that one. Since you will get more points with H.Hades in encounters with 2 enemies or less.
>>
>>14650473
Even without the official announcement, people knew Nubee is closing.
>>
>>14650774
Do I have a chance at getting this from assists if I do pretty pitiful damage or is it more reserved for ace ?

I'm not sure if there is any damage cutoff on the loot table
>>
>>14654519
Ace has higher chance for good drops otherwise it doesn't matter if you do 1 or 100m damage. Snatching aces from other high level players is a dick move because they lose chance for two drops while you get for one.
>>
>>14654591
Not true.
The more damage you deal to the LAW the better drops you have, this was stated in the first news posts about LAWs. Ace also gets a boost in droprates.
"Snatching" aces is not really a dick move, it's all about being quick, everyone knows that if you spend 5 minutes fighting the LAW, you probably wont get the ace. It was the same back when FAW trading was a thing.
>>
File: 2016-01-23 07.52.58.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-23 07.52.58.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>14653920
Well this team even againts FAW+2 servants gives more points so might even try for 3 such teams on light day.

Overall 280-390k on most encounters, occasional 500lv LAW with 4 servants and getting 5 salvos out will give you 450k+.

Fun team now need to get some LAW drops since I have second maxed HL and managed to farm 2 more GUR hyper noobs.
>>
>>14656717
>2 High Alchemists on a team

I just can't bring myself to put two of the same cards in a team together onee-chan
>>
>>14616625
why is there no rape ien this game? it seems perfect for it
>>
>>14657308
>>14652029

I wouldn't be playing it then and most of the artists would have nothing to do with it.
>>
>>14657325
>not wanting a battle rape game
>>
>>14657344
If I wanted a battle rape game, I would play a battle rape game. It's not like they don't exist.
>>
>>14657380
but they arent like this one
>>
Is there another way to get Brittle Keys except from Bonus Area? I haven't received any from WG and Bonus Area just doesn't happen.. or if it does, it doesn't give me Chimry enemies.
>>
>>14657257
I honestly feel the same way about it. I also don't really rank so it's not a problem for me. If you are ranking though, you will need to put several of the same cards in one team.
Hell, I don't even want 2 of the same cards in my collection. I usually medal any spares, no matter how good the card is.
>>
>>14657723
BA only this event and for area completion/progres points.

You dont get keys from WG this event.
>>
Exactly how rare are URs from premium summon? I'm considering dropping some money for one.
>>
>>14659861
Depends on a lot of things. How much money are you willing to spend first of all?
If you don't get a GUR it's generally not going to be worth it, since the card will be useless in most cases.
The flip summon that is going right now is pretty decent for fishing for a UR drop. Since you can spend 300 to check if there is one and then buy out once you find a UR.
I prefer the step up summons. These guarantee UR drops, but they are also more expensive in general. I've done 2 step up summons for GUR cards and the one time I had to spend 20k and the other 30k jewels. Last time we had a step up they had doubled the guaranteed UR drops though. So if they keep that up it will only be half of that.

TL;DR. If you don't want to spend enough for a GUR, your money is better spent in other places.
>>
>>14659861
Only one UR in two years of playing (using only Premium Tickets)
>>
>>14660409
>1 UR summon in 2 years

By god, are you me?
>>
Is it normal for Witch Gates to eat all your vitality without a single encounter? Just burned through about 130, and there's been other times where I've zeroed out after 60+ Vit.
>>
>>14661314
Yeah that happened to me too. Also finishing bonus area without a single law encounter. There should be a limit of how bad RNG can fuck you over in these situations.
>>
>>14659861
Which one overall its like >>14659897
said.

You want 100% you go with box summon or step up with guarante laps rewards, con you pay lots (300$+ or even more).

Other than that only 6 card flip is good since you get to probe for cheap and can get 2 UR "current event card" for 100-300$.

For normal PS tickets just wait for x7 rate up event and burn them. But as other guy said, single UR changes nothing unless you just started. Later in game HUR/GUR free buffers will be better than UR premium buffer and attack cards are uterrly ussles without maxing then and getting GUR. I have 7 premium UR sitting on bench waiting forever to get second copy while my teams that get me into t50 easy are made out of free cards.

So unless you are going for HUR/GUR dont waste your money and if you go be ready to spend at least 300$.
>>
Is there ever Jewel promotions? Like get +X% more jewels when you buy, if so how often do they happen.
>>
>>14663249
I think there was a thing like that a month ago or something, but afaik it was only for pretty high amounts of jewels that got you a bit more for your money. Not sure though.
>>
I summon the LAW like twice as many times as my friends combined, and start getting ace once in awhile once I rewired my setup, and pretty much everyone's gotten a drop except me, three of which were in one day, two of which by a guy who has 4 of her.

How do I increase my luck? ;-;
>>
>>14665071
The trick is to pretend that you don't care when you are opening boxes.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-25-09-20-49.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-25-09-20-49.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
You think I can stay in top 300 with 40~ keys? I can probably farm around 10 keys more before it's light day. I've never ranked before so I don't know how crazy it gets.
>>
>>14666146
What rank are you at now? Also what's your average points gain per battle round (this also takes into account defeats and sub-optimal wins)? If it's lower than 700k points per round, you are better off cheesing in EH beginner with your first 2 teams.
>>
>>14666178
I'm at 303 right now. With the salvo teams I usually go 200k/battle. With the AoE team I do 1m overkill to every unit, so however much that is, I use it for 3 or 4 minion battles so it's 150k~ most of the time.
If it's any help I did 25m on the first light day with roughly 10 keys. This was with only 2 salvo teams and not 3 though.
I'm not really interested in doing beginner, seeing I need the rewards for medals. It's either going hard and burning swords with this team or just taking it easy and using all my different color teams, which include these teams in a lot of cases anyway.
>>
>>14666189
If you willing to burn swords for those 40 keys then yes, you'd probably get to top 300. In case you want to take it easy, EH beginner is still the way to go. I got 20m daily in the last few days using only EH and didn't even need to spend a single sword.

Also, finally they've officially announced it. I guess we are gonna get an update patch after this event? Though I hope it's nothing drastic.
>>
>>14666189
You want to be above 260 to feel safe, last day rushing is nasty.
>>
>>14666146
I looked at your teams you have some problems with balancing power.
You put two excelent premium buffers in one team while you should split them up toped with excelent aoe Unleasher to boot.

Also some problems with synergy
skill blockers are optional in EH and become worthless due to servant skill spam while most cases the will use thier blocks. I`m running without them and its fine.

You should remove moira from second team she just eats procs of your unleashers also try 2 buff 1 hh 2 unleash so you land your unleash more on buffers.

Team 3 and 4 look solid again would skip on skill blocker in team 4 in favour of another LAW or unleasher.

You should pair up your off color cards with dual buffers since you will need that def.
>>
Is a non GUR'd multi unleashed useful? Thinking of doing the current special summon but doubt I will get two copies of any UR multi unleasher
>>
>>14667480
The first team is literally just my FAW/LAW team put in EH, which is why there is a balance "issue". What I have found is that there is pretty much no difference between 250% buffers and 400% buffers.
In the first team I use a skill blocker because I prefer to use this team against single enemies, in this case the skillblocker is still extremely useful.
Second team I'm going to need the Moira, since only one of those units have maxed defense. The team will die from 2 AoE waves. She is the safety mechanism.
The blocker in team 4 is just there, she usually doesn't eat procs from my unleasher and I don't have any other GUR light cards with this feature, so I picked her. The block can also help against debuffs, atk downs etc.
When we are talking about useless, look at Mikoterasu in team 3, she has less atk than Metatron, exactly enough less to not hit 1m damage with 2x200% buffs. Which means I only use her skill to remove servant blocks. That's a nice LAW for you right there.
>>
>>14667520
Well you should thinker some.
>>14667483
Dont waste your money if you cant get premium to hur/gur. check

>>14659897
>>14661572

The AOE unleashers are pimp but UR card will be weak by default, low SC.
>>
File: 1441367426602.png (66KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1441367426602.png
66KB, 250x250px
>>14617119
>working endlessly
looks like she's just smoking dope
>>
I got four Glasya - is medaling them the best choice? It's not enough for HSR and she doesn't seem useful for anything (since many here claimed that critters were bullshit anyway?)
>>
>15,000,000 points a day

I'm out. I can't maintain this while in school.
>>
File: 2016-01-25 20.26.54.png (830KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-25 20.26.54.png
830KB, 1920x1080px
>>14668089
15m is like 1h tops 2h in AEH with proper teams
even less if you abuse begginers EH
>>
>>14668114
I lack the keys, I would need to grind for them before going again.
>>
>>14668717
This is the issue I am having too. Did a ton of those areas and fighting the key enemies but horrible luck so no keys still.

Oh well, at least I can easily be under rank 1000.
>>
Does magic school affect FAW/LAW encounters in Bonus Area too?
>>
i cant enter the game, anyone is having the same issue?
>>
>>14672701
no issues here.
>>
File: 024.png (742KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
024.png
742KB, 640x960px
I'm working on this team:

GUR Speedster (maxing her attack still, she wasn't high priority before)
GUR Atalanta - max attack
UR Caracal
GUR Redeye
GUR Hawkeye

The only other dark group buffer I have is HSR White Dragon Horse.

Yes, no, maybe so?

I can work on the attack of GUR Moloch but I worry about her stealing procs. I can also substitute in GSR High Vampire instead of Hawkeye for the attack buff without stealing procs if I want to forgo a blocker. I do not own a second Redeye (I medaled her months ago because, heh, why would anyone ever need TWO?).
>>
So a question for those who are hunting Lolis: were you more successful in WG or in EH?
>>
>>14675203
I've found a good amount of Loli Alchs from EH. I haven't touched WG since bonus areas were introduced.
>>
>>14675203
From EH I got:
13+ Slime Queens
13+ Magic Spells
4 Infernal Hades
1 Loli

Oh well..at least I'll get UR Azoth for doing EH...maybe.
>>
>14675486
Yeah pretty similar here, that's why I've been asking. I have a ton of stuff that isn't bad but I'm just one Loli short of a HUR Hyper Alchemist.

But just now as I type she reappeared in the panel. Only 1 key left... RNGesus, please let me have my last Loli.

Another random note: I really hate it when my connection fucks around during EH. This one disconnect means losing so many BP.
>>
>>14675518
I got 3 lolis but can't get the 4th to save my life. Got 20+ each of Rossa and Paloma but since I can only get 1 armband who cares? At least I finally maxed the attack on Atalanta
>>
>>14675203
I got 10 lolis from EH and more MSIs than I feel like counting.
>>
>>14675203
I had extraordinary luck in WG this event but was overall more consistent in EH. I prefer EH>WG mostly due to no keys in WG this event and better ROI aka not small stones every fucking time.
>>
File: image.png (304KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
304KB, 960x640px
Witch Gates the best place to get orbs?
>>
>>14675203
I went with EH. Started event with 2 GUR hyper noobs and one HSR loli. Now 6 GUR noobs so droped 14 lolis in EH.
>>14676590
Yes only reason to do WG for me (but not this event since no keys in WG).

>>14672842
I used team of GUR Speedster 3x GSR high vampire (just spam friendship summon for her) and 1 skill blocker. Worked suprisingly well even againts FAWs.

Atlanta needs other type of unit to work good you could go with Speedster Redeye Hawkeye Caracal and high vampire.

This way you will unleash caracal whenever hawkeye has block up, and if you dont have block up you can try to save your buffs with proc of redeye landing on hawk.
>>
>>14676761
I'll try that, speedster doesn't work so well in this group, she kills so fast I end up having to switch to hawkeye for attacks and then if Caracal procs twice I'm killing instead of waiting for Atalanta.

I'm going to try throwing in another color and see how well it works. Using another color to attack while waiting for my buffer to proc might be the solution. Right now I'm getting 100,000 points, no better than a normal group because I'm killing too fast for Atalanta to make a difference.
>>
How common are free UR unleashers? I'm thinking about spending some jewels to get another HA for a HUR but I don't know if it's worth it.
>>
>>14677769
In recent times I would say common. Back to back events. In longer perspective not often. Jean, Redeye, and HA are the only free UR unleashers off the top of my head. There's also Sulis since we don't have a free passion UR.
>>
is there anywhere to download all the card art?
>>
File: 001.png (2MB, 960x1920px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
2MB, 960x1920px
Help please. I'm fighting intermediate for points.

Can I get 400,000 points? Clearly. But it is very untypical. In fact it's so rare I've done it twice. I'm doing better building teams according to color and fighting it out against archwitches for the 100,000 I get per fight than this.

Typical fight goes like this: AOE, AOE, AOE all my off colors are dead. Do what damage I can with whomever is left alive. Finish with 50,000 points
or
Buff, Buff, Buff, procs don't hit my killers (Halloween Hades or Atalanta) tap for 999,999 everyone's dead 100,000 points.
SOMETIMES I can get 200,000 points when Atalanta procs for 150,000 damage each hit after a single proc by Caracel or I get HH to proc after 3 buffs if I'm not tapping for too much by then.

So I can either play an off color and die or I can play straight colors and do too much damage. There is rarely an in between.

Hiraga will not drop. I've killed over 60.
>>
>>14679299
Best advice is to either not bother or max the defense of your cards. There isn't really much else you can do. The AoE isn't as much of a problem when your units have max defense.
The other choice would be going for beginner and making points there.
>>
>>14679299
Just farm at Beginner where all the cool kids are. Also, use your Gilgamesh.
>>
>>14679331
>use your Gilgamesh
SHE WON'T FUCKING AWAKEN.

Sorry onee-chan. You hit a nerve.
>>
>>14679337
Even non awake will do like 6-7m overkills.

Just cheese in begginers with Gil and HH team.

Also last hours of event will be passion so you could abuse begginers with passion cards.
>>
So I fucked up: I forgot to level up my HSR Loli before amalgamating her with MSI. I now have that crippled Alchemist and a Hyper Alchemist that was properly amalgamated - should I bother to HUR her (obviously I'm maxing the crippled HA)? Or should I just keep both separated?
It'd be my first HUR unleasher.
>>
>>14679767
It doesn't matter, really. At most you'd lose about 1k SC which is basically nothing for GUR.
>>
>>14680100
Thank you anon! This cheered me up.
>>
File: image.png (923KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
923KB, 960x640px
Yeah I'm ready to call bullshit, I'm done with this crap. A very specific series of procs and facing the right team needs to happen to break 200,000 or get anywhere near 400,000.

I don't care if 'all the cool kids' are doing beginner or whatever, this is crap

All my procs go to the wrong cards at the wrong time.
>>
>>14680765
If you can't even manage to have 2 team like these then you are not cool enough to cheese beginner EH anyway.
>>
File: 7Million.jpg (799KB, 2416x2790px) Image search: [Google]
7Million.jpg
799KB, 2416x2790px
It took almost a year to get another million users...

http://nubee.com/news/2015/04/entry_1158/

I hope, with the change in developers, new players will come, but we will see. At least, Mynet is known to do collaborations with other companies
>>
>>14680940
Well yeah, that's my point entirely. I don't have the cards I need. Sure YOU can do that but I can't.

I'm going to keep grinding advanced. I get enough points to rank top 1000 and I get cards and stones.
>>
>>14681228
They deleted metric fuckton of fucknubie tho.

Still free 400 gems , free UR (I bet second will be avliable for area completion or PP). Quite nice celebration.

Also valentine event this should be good.
>>
>>14681239
The thing is you can do that. Just put a HH/Gil in a team with 4 buffers, even HSR will do, keep poking until you have all your procs on then activate them all at the same time, can't get anymore braindead than that.
>>
File: image.jpg (250KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250KB, 640x960px
PLEASE uhh Not-Nubee, please give us a nude card for Valentines
>>
File: 1449641672428.png (96KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
1449641672428.png
96KB, 421x248px
>>14681312
>all you need is 8 buffers
>>
>>14681766
Correction. 8 buffers that are HSR or better. Preferably max defense, but that isn't extremely important. You also need your H.Hades and Gil to be max attack btw.
>>
Somehow managed to get my last Loli for another HA within the last 1 hour. Had to burn several swords, shoes as well as a level up refill to farm for keys but it was well worth it.
>>
First time trying to rank under 300, burned myself out but hopefully 196m is enough points. Or possibly overkill but paranoia made me burn up all my resources just to make sure I had enough.
>>
They keep giving out Light and Cool team buffers like candies. Free GUR Dark team buffers when? My Atalanta teams can use some of those.
>>
i couldnt get lapraz in the last event and the archwitches in the new event dont look so good.
>>
>>14683392
Wow same, except I didn't burn anything to get her. She just dropped while I was using the last of my keys.
>>
>>14683425
Ya this is getting annoying.
Cool got Prechta, Elemental Queen and now Benzaiten.
Passion got Celestia.
Light got... Rikayu Jean`d Huang Long and now this FAW.
Dark got... WHOPING NOTHING.

And its even bad with RRs too, for AW rankings we had passion/light buffers, there was good cool buffer in AUB ranking but dark .. last good thing dark got was Ghost Rider and that was AGES ago.

Current faw would be better off as dark buffer sigh.
>>
>>14683840
If you pay close attention you will notice a very small amount of the games cards are dark. I don't know the reason for this, but it's a pretty common theme in the game. I agree though, I would love to have a dark buffer or two for my AEH dark teams.
>>
File: God wills it.jpg (95KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
God wills it.jpg
95KB, 500x600px
Light shall prevail.
>>
>>14683425
In general, they have been showering us constantly with good Light cards recently, I have no idea why. My Light team can easily do Expert EH now, while I struggle to even get a Beginner level dark team. My "dark team" is literally just my light team because it's not worth using even a single one of my dark cards. And then they even give us reruns of Jean and Summer Oracle etc way before a rerun of something like Redeye or whatever that dark unleasher was called. My only decent dark card is Atalanta, and she's not actually any good if you don't have a single other good dark card. Meanwhile I already have to replace many of the good light cards in my light team because they're giving us cards that are even better.
>>
Is there really any answer to the blatant power creep? I know in a game driven by micro transactions that releasing cards with higher stats is needed to have any amount of sales but when does it stop? Will we eventually get to the point where we have XR cards with skills that literally say "Instant kill enemy archwitch 20%"? FAW are URs. I remember when the regular AW was an R card. Hell, I remember when the campaign was actually worth doing. Their answer to recover creep was to introduce yet another AW with obscene amounts of health Tobe able to tank the ridiculous amount of damage any decent team can put forth because they saw fit to add powering top of power to skills and soldier count.

No mechanics changes, nothing remotely new since UR cards and a few skills. They're just increasing numbers.
>>
>>14685135
I don't believe there is a massive power creep happening since the introduction of awakening. There's still no >24k SC cash card, >500% buffer, etc.

I'm glad to see cards that finally utilize two skills albeit outside of Celestia most are cash cards. I'm also glad that new end game cards (Multi-hit/Salvo cards like HH/Gil/Hiraga) are obtainable without spending money. I think we are in a good spot where free players can still rank and cash players can still pay for advantages (e.g. better proc percetages).
>>
File: 2016-01-26 16.31.51.png (1017KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-26 16.31.51.png
1017KB, 1920x1080px
>>14685229
So this I can rank in T50.. hell T12 last event with free cards no point boosters.

EH acctualy made point boosters less releveant since now FAW/AW points dont compare and when you have teams made out of free cards doing 300-450k per BP ... who needs point boosters.

Also LAWs require diffrent setups, I loved the most debuff setup for last LAW it was acctualy fun to fight.

HH/GIL teams make even AW worth 30k points and can be made with just free cards.

Yeah cashiers have easier time but considering there are many F2P even in T50 and lower T100-300 is full of them this game strikes in perfect balance of cash/freemium.

Also I would get most of premium cards for art not skills or beeing OP.
>>
>>14685546
Point boosters are good when they're group buffers because you can substitute one of those buffers for one.

But I hear ya. They're just in the way now.
>>
>>14642368
>>14642391
on the last day I got tied up with work and didn't play much, the event ended with me at 204X.

Oh well, now I know.
>>
>>14681228
This is the history of 1 million campaigns just to make a comparison:

2013.07.23: 1 Million
2013.09.28: 1.5 M
2014.02.18: 2 M
2014.04.04: 3 M
2014.06.27: 4 M
2014.10.16: 5 M
2015.04.13: 6 M
2016.01.29: 7 M

I am surprised it took a lot of time to get only 500k from 1.5M to 2M.
>>
I keep getting "duel" notifications and all those do is show a list with a bunch players with "DEFEAT" written next to them. Does this mean someone beat me in a duel? Should I even care?
>>
>>14698367
yes, not really
>>
>>14698367
You don't need to care. Duels are freaking useless except for Trap Hunting. You'll have lost a relic that you can easily get back and you only need 3 of each anyway.
>>
File: image.png (411KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
411KB, 960x640px
That was quick, she was only released recently
>>
File: image.png (907KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
907KB, 960x640px
>>14699612
Which is extra funny because I did the same thing with Chamuel.

Still can't get Lilim in over two years. Funny
>>
So I got two Venus from AW, and I have three options
a. Medal them all
b. Venus HSR
c. Pray for Evolution Accident and get Diana
What do you think? I'm thinking a because battle start is meh and AOE isn't that great either...? Or try EA and then medal for more?
>>
>>14703751
c
Battle start is shit. Just evolve her to have her HSR. Always go for fusion accidents first because those only have a chance to happen while there is an arcana that guaratees a succesful evolution, so they're easier
>>
File: chione.png (928KB, 525x739px) Image search: [Google]
chione.png
928KB, 525x739px
>>14703751
>battle start is meh
She's great for Alliance Ultimate Battle
>AOE isn't that great either...?
Again. Good for Alliance Ultimate Battle (there's a handful of better AOEs

This was last events AUB prize
http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Chione

To give you an idea of why you may want to do them.
>>
File: image.png (895KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
895KB, 960x640px
I was having a hard time posting but here's my AUB team. Queen Succubus is a battle start turn skip same as Venus and will likely stay in my AUB team forever.
>>
Have any fantasy witch appeared twice in gates or is it safe to assume that if you miss it in gates you miss it forever?
>>
>>14706943
Pretty sure we've had repeats already.
>>
>>14706943
circe was twice
last valentines also had chocodevil

http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Witch_Gate

few AWs made double appearances already
>>
Is there any advantage to balanced Alliance Halls?
>>
File: 1396134673748.jpg (382KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1396134673748.jpg
382KB, 700x1000px
Back to this game I guess, however no more time to grind top 300. (it's more p2w now it seems).

Looking for an Alliance, I was on /jp/Horizon before I quit, ID is 8cpqj.
I have friend slots and can kill FAWs.
>>
How many rods do you need to get 600k individual points in AUB? My personal estimation is around 30, is it accurate? (Based off 25k points per round, 3 rounds per day)
>>
>>14708233
It's not really any more p2w than before, it's just that the game has been really powercreeped and you absolutely need to have the new cards to have a hope of ranking.
>>
What's a good deck for overkilling FAW minions while not damaging the FAW? Self buffers + unleashers maybe so you can buff until max damage while dealing crap damage?
>>
>>14708630
That should be your best bet, element-specific team buffers could also work.
>>
>>14708233
Sent
>>
How much buff does a SR/HSR/GSR/UR/HUR/GUR need to hit max dmg with/without arcana, does anyone know? Roughly?
>>
>>14709345
It's a pretty simple calculation. If your card has 20k attack and you want to bring it to 1m how much do you need to increase it? There is probably some information on the wiki on this, but you can do the simple math for whatever card you have. You don't really need to factor in defense since it makes almost no difference.
>>
>>14709375
Is the formula really that simple? I keep hearing that it's nonlinear and stuff like soldier count has some effect on it etc. But yeah, if that's it then I can do it myself.
>>
>>14709382
It's not that simple, the soldier count does matter, but only a slight bit. You will deal significantly less damage when your card is below 50% soldiers and it decreases pretty fast from there. You will also deal less damage depending on the other cards defense. The biggest factor is the damage though. So as long as you are a decent amount above 1m then that is all that matters.

If you get 2x200% buffs on a card you will get 20000x3x3=180k. In reality that will probably be closer to 170k after defense.
>>
>>14707843
No, there isn't. Your Alliance should always aim for one of the types. Just tell your leader to kick people who make it balanced to erase their contribution and then add them back.

>>14708404
If you mean extra 600k (for ranking) instead of just 600k (just for the UR), more than 40.
40 rods gives you 5 extra battle points = 200 BP
If you makes 3000 points per battle (and you will probably make a lot less), 200*3000 = 600000k

The best scenario is if your alliance is last, with fever and max combo (4000 points per battle if I am not mistaken), but if you are last, it means your alliance isn't that active and you probably are far from the 99 combo. And if you have 99 combo, it is likely your alliance isn't last.

If you mean 600k for the UR, then you don't need rods, the ones you get for free are enough. Just make sure you end your day with 100k extra points (with exception of the first day). So by the end of the second day, you have 200k, by the third day 300k...
>>
>>14708404
If you get often fever and good combo you can get 600k for participating in all UABs.

Hell 30 red rods gets me close to 1,2m which is safe top 500.
>>
>I got Hotcake from Ultimate
Any good or medal fodder? It's my first Great DMG card.
>>
FAW tapper/sender here, id is 262va. Usually active throughout the day.
>>
File: image.png (504KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
504KB, 960x640px
Wish me luck onee-chan
>>
>>14710708
>wasting precious light orb on HSR instead of saving it for chocolate candy/hiraga
DON'T DO IT
>>
>>14710761
Man, fuck Hiraga.
I've tried 9 times in a row and ran out of materials for the first time since EH was introduced.
She's such a cunt. Such a beautiful, beautiful cunt. Is she even worth the pain?
>>
>>14710766
I think it's worth it, I mean look at >>14685546
I tried to make a copy of that team, but no orbs to awaken 2nd Hiraga. Dunno if it will work as HUR or should I use summer oracle in place of her. Maybe after this event's EH we will be able to awaken them finally.
>>
>>14710761
She's a 6 turn turn skipper requiring only 1 orb instead of 3 with a 55% chance of success. I don't understand why anyone would not go for it.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 960x640px
>>14710761
Se, this happened because you're a jerk who wouldn't wish me luck
>>
>>14710389
Don't bother with her, R cards aren't worth anything.
>>
File: 2016-01-30 19.38.33.png (948KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-30 19.38.33.png
948KB, 1920x1080px
>>14710766
see
>>14685546
salvo team can get easy 200-350k in EH per 1 BP sometimes over 450

Broken as hell. I`m just starting to arcana 3rd Hig team now to get them to at least 30k and when light day hits EH it will be e-z ranking.
>>
File: 2016-02-02 21.10.19.png (975KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-02 21.10.19.png
975KB, 1920x1080px
>>14711824
bah wrong team
>>
>>14710766
>Man, fuck Hiraga.
Amen. Bitch still hasn't dropped for me.
>>
Does Chocolatier actually drop off Witch Gate?
>>
>>14712541
I'm sure she can drop her own card. So I would imagine you can get her as a witch gate completion reward as well.

Hasn't dropped for me though.
>>
File: 1385837517236.png (67KB, 578x547px) Image search: [Google]
1385837517236.png
67KB, 578x547px
>spend 3000+ medals on buffer UR
>all it does is increase proc chance by 2%
>>
What's a good team I can put together really early in the game? Currently using Benzaiten (getting her to 70 soon), Poltergeist and Ribbon Girl. I know it's a shit team but it's getting me through the event maps.
>>
>>14713594
Benzainten and any R unleashers to fight AWs

Did you got griffin from newbie dungeon ? Should use her 2x SR to clear campaing
>>
>>14713600
Uhh, I got one Griffin. How the heck do I get another one?
>>
>>14713578
3k medals is nothing. It costs 20k~ to max a GURs skill. I earned roughly 300k medals last event.
>>
>>14713623
One for completing newbie dungeon iirc
Second one for maxing hearts on griffin AW in newbie dungeon ?
>>
>>14713636
>mfw my newbie dungeon is gone
Fuck me sideways
>>
One of my comrades has "SCL" as status, what does it mean?
>>
>>14713974
Like, added to their name? Like, off or send or something?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-05-01-23-33.jpg (510KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-05-01-23-33.jpg
510KB, 2560x1600px
Is Mynet too lazy to change the bee? I find it funny they are still using Nubee's logo.
>>
>>14715736
That bee will always hunt me. Flying around my head with that shit eating grin every time I get N or fail to awaken.
>>
So just got my first legit UR, a Hiraga no doubt. but I have zero decent light cards to use with her. still new with a pretty weak line up.
Whats the best way to utilize her? make a shitty light deck for her special? or stick her in with an already decent passion hand?
>>
>>14716004
Get Chocolate Candy. If you can get LAW I don't see why you haven't filled up her likeability yet.
>>
>>14716004
Get current FAW, get Highara to HUR at least.

If you cant HUR her dont bother she needs specific lineup of Light cards with max attack. Other than that she wont work very well.
>>
>>14716101
Not that guy but I've killed over 98 so far and none have dropped for me, she's stuck at 3 1/2 hearts
>>
>>14715504
Yes.
>>
>drew Ouroboros from Premium Summon Hyper
>no other dark cards other than High Vampire and Rossa
>>
I drew a Cthulhu from PST, only one though. Is she worth using during if I already have a UR/HUR team that consistently kills FAW (but no overkill points)?
>>
>>14717374
Her skill is crap, don't bother.
>>
>>14715736
For some reason, now it says Nubee under the bee again.
>>
What does "Area Completion Reward (EX700)" mean on Benzaiten's wiki page?
>>
>>14717873
When you finish the event map, an additional area will pop up. You will need the FAW in your team to access it, and you get Benzaiten when you clear it.
>>
>>14716101
Pure luck my friend. I have only encountered chocolate candy like 10 times now so I doubt I'll be able to get her before the event is over.

I'm still working on melty and loli too. Hiraga was just nice to me I guess after 6 encouters.
>>
Do I have to upgrade both SRs to max level to get bonus damage on my HSR?
I remember that I used to level both to max before upgrading, I don't know if that changed or something.
>>
>>14719057
Yes, always max all cards before Evo/Amal and don't forget Arcana Succession. See this
http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Evolution_%26_Amalgamation
>>
>>14717881
>FAW
Well shit. I'm at 0.25 likeability with her. I'd probably have more luck grinding HSR Melty and Lolli.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160206-024446.png (775KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160206-024446.png
775KB, 1920x1080px
Well, 172 Lolli kills and only one drop from hearts and 99 chocolate candy kills and only 3.5 hearts to show for it. I'm actually worried I can't get an HUR chocolate candy by the end of the event, if I get one at all.
>>
>>14720895
You get one for free at the end of event.
>>
>>14720955
Isn't it only for top 3000?
>>
>>14720895
Grind Moar
>>
>>14721007
Well yeah, thought you'd be around there. If not just keep grinding archwitches like other anon said until you can amalgamate em since faw droprate is several times lower.
>>
Damn it, is it just my bad luck or are bonus areas really crappy? I often find them but all I get from them is 1-2 FAW, 0-1 LAW and 0-1 brittle keys.
>>
>>14720895
I just got my melty at 101 kills. Now I just need to kill loli 100 more times and I should be good to go. Keep at it!
>>
>>14721743
I feel you. It used to be like 2-4 keys, sometimes consecutively, per bonus area. Now 2 is pretty much the standard for me.
In fact, it feels like they've even nerfed the bonus area appearance rate. It take like 4-5 runs of 1-1 for me to get it.
>>
>>14723026
I'm glad I'm not the only one! I think I need 4-5 runs too for a BA to appear, which is really annoying. And then they spawn in those high vit areas after I used half of my vit for running through 1-1 to find that area.

I wish keys were otainable in WG.
>>
Managed to Awaken 3 GURs on first try, but now I can't fit anything else into that team other than SR Polaris and maybe a slime.

Do most need the Deck cost limit increase to fit 5 GURs?
>>
>>14725184
I am not completely sure but I think even Lv 200 players need some of those to fit 5 GURS (especially since some GURs have a cost of 95 like Candy Champion). At least I can say that I didn't regret blowing all my jewels on the deck cost items.
>>
>>14725191
I just came back from a break so I still don't have castle level 10. Not sure if I'll get that or dump 500 in +50 cost since I'm at 1968 jewels.
>>
>>14725201
I'd say get the castle if you don't need the extra deck cost to kill FAWs (or improve your LAW performance by a lot), but if the extra deck cost makes the difference then that will be more useful for now.
>>
>>14725215
I do decently well with my new GURs + Polaris now, managed to max a few slimes. Consistently 1-2 BP FAWs and I doubt a Chocolatier would help unless you have any advice regarding that.
>>
AUB cards like Tea time aren't ever going to come back, are they? I really want her HSR but 90 victory points seem a bit more than my alliance can make.
>>
File: 028.png (712KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
028.png
712KB, 960x640px
I wanted to post this but kept forgetting. Got 16 card perfect Principality
>>
File: 029.png (647KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
029.png
647KB, 960x640px
>>14712541
Confirmed.

Good luck onee-chan!
>>
File: 125.jpg (25KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
125.jpg
25KB, 323x454px
Do FAW's still drop? I havent seen one drop since the past 3/4 events? Stuck at 3 cards every time. First from likeability, second is amalgamation and third is RR.

Also, why does everyone call each other "onee-chan" in these threads..
>>
>>14725554
Can't say anything for Chocolate Candy but I got random Nina and Ishikore drops.
>>
>>14725554
I got Chocolate Candy this event, they still drop.
>>
How else can I level up my cards for evo/amal other than lv30 slimes like I've been doing? A friend told me FAWs give crazy EXP when you kill them yourself, but I can barely kill a low level Melty, much less Candy.
>>
>>14726080
Normal AWs give a lot of experience too, though I don't know about low level ones. Candy gives 3000, whle a Lv 200 Melty is 1200, which might be less but easier (you prob. encounter them way more often). If you have some higher level friends or an alliance, ask them if they can send you some low HP Melty. In most alliances that aren't full of high level players a low level AW will pop up every now and then, I think.

Other than that there's barely anything. Campaigns and other normal battles are really crappy for experience even with +exp autoskill cards.

By the way, lv 27 is enough for slimes (with arcanas).
>>
>>14726080
Use Metal Slimes.
>>
>>14726216
If he can't beat FAWs, he probably needs the 1500 medals that metal slimes give. The best way is honestly just using slimes or using your cards in your unit when hunting F/AWs. Just wait if you don't have enough slimes, you'll catch up eventually.
>>
>>14726080
Do you have a friend who can send FAWs or AWs that are nearly dead?
>>
>>14725464
I made a perfect 16 cards Detective
The soldier count difference was underwhelming
Then again i don't know what the hell i was expecting
>>
File: Untitled.png (559KB, 800x446px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
559KB, 800x446px
It's nice how the slot that always had same SR now can have WG unit or orb. Don't need to worry about getting nothing but slime queens anymore.
>>
I keep getting Choco Devil.. she is medal material, right?
>>
How to farm keys?
Do I ignore an AW spawn to farm 1-1 to get bonus areas/WG and get keys/materials there?
>>
>>14730787
Do bonus area. WG doesn't give keys anymore I think.
>>
Best way to get Melty? We're running out of time and I only have 2. Is she available as an EH prize?
>>
>>14730852
Spam 1-1, event map witches won't show in EH
1-1 is very cheap; if you keep going at it I'm sure you'll manage to find 2 more Melty before the event ends

Melty is fucking cute
>>
>>14730886
As I am trying. I've gotten a bushel basket full of Claudias from EH (not 1 Redstring, heh) and even Chocolatier directly from WG but my Melty count stands at 2.

Please onee-chan. Grant me the luck to get more Meltys
>>
File: 2016-02-07 15.16.53.png (1019KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-07 15.16.53.png
1019KB, 1920x1080px
>>14730828
WG dosent give keys THIS event.
They change it all the time.

>>14730852
Walk 1-1 she drops easy just spend 1-2 days worth of BP on her, hell you can even keep FAW on hold to just encounter AW.

>>14729809
Ya you can get even two orbs with jackpot which is nice, helped my low supply of orbs hope this change stays.

Also T300 secured made 45m in 3hs of light EH. Hig team is crazy good.
>>
>Tfw 1 jackpot with 26 keys

I miss the days of 5 jackpots with 2 keys.
>>
>>14731014
It's all rng. I just got two jackpots in a single round battle.
>>
More questions.

How much time do you have in special areas?

If you fail to finish a special area because of time what happens?
Will the area not get chosen as a special area again?
Will the area get chosen and restart at 0% cleared?
Will the area get chosen and restart at whatever % cleared you had before quitting?
>>
>>14731621
The time in special areas vary afaik. I have had some disappear after 30 minutes to an hour roughly.
When they disappear nothing happens, you just don't get bonus area rewards from the area any more.
The area can become a bonus area again and when it does it is always reset to 0% progress.
>>
>>14731641
So if I don't finish in time there's no point to keep going to finish the area? Since it'll just restart at 0 if chosen, right nee-san?
>>
>>14731856
Correct. You should basically just look at is as a WG. It pretty much works the same way.
>>
How much damage can an awakened card do?
It's 999k for normal.

Well kinda stupid if it's alot more since some really good HUR/HSR cards get benched just because newbee don't care about them.
>>
>>14726124
So I've been wasting Ns on lv30. Damn. Thanks for the heads up.
>>14726665
I have an alliance who sends FAWs/AWs constantly and a friend who kills them easily. Not sure if either can use a weaker team to just barely leave her alive.
>>
>>14731918
For more detailed info on what do do with slimes/metal slimes/slime queens look at this page:
http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Upgrade
It will save you lots of tedious work and frustration.

>>14731901
In normal battles it's still 999k for awakened cards. Only when fighting LAW the cap seems to be around 3mil, and only if awakening burst is active.
>>
Speaking of bonus areas: I keep hearing that leaving the FAW up increases the rate of finding LAWs; however from my experience LAWs aren't popping up at all if I don't kill the FAW first. Is it my bad luck or does the BA give you either a FAW or a LAW but not both at the same time?
>>
>>14732114
Leaving the FAW up decreases the amount of different encounters you can have.
When walking in the bonus area you can have a number of different things happen, like finding a Slime Queen, finding a key monster, regular battles, FAW spawns, LAW spawns, nothing and some more. If you leave the FAW up there is a chance that the % chance of a LAW appearing goes up, but it's not certain it works that way.
>>
>>14732114
I think if anything it doesn't affect the LAW spawn rate. I guess arguable that it increases it by taking another option out of the spawn pool.
Certainly doesn't decrease LAW spawn, in my limited experience.
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.