[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Koishi Komeji's Heart-Throbbing Adventure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: kkhta.png (185KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
kkhta.png
185KB, 500x368px
where can i find part 3,4,5,6,7,8,10,11
>>
>>14600674
internet
>>
>This video has been removed by the user.
>Sorry about that.
Oh wow, English translation is indeed gone. This really sucks. KKHTA brings me nostalgic memories of the times when I still truly enjoyed touhou. Take down of part 9 due to copyright claim was a sign, I should have backed up all available parts.

After some googling I found part 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2YjVnZ7dD8. And also I found copy of a script for part 8 (without timings, but that's maybe one hour of work). But everything else might be unrecoverable. I'll try to contact the owner of the channel where all the videos were uploaded and also the guy who translated them. But since those videos were translated/uploaded 4 years ago there is a high chance that they lost english scripts.
>>
>>14601819
> I'll try to contact the owner of the channel where all the videos were uploaded and also the guy who translated them.
Oh my god thank you!
>>
File: 1451882222972.jpg (44KB, 599x435px) Image search: [Google]
1451882222972.jpg
44KB, 599x435px
>>14601819
based anon
>>
while you do so, you godlike creature posing as a lowly anon, could you ask when the rest of the series is coming out?
>>
>>14600674
I strongly advise you to save all annotations using this (go to "Step 1: Get annotation data"):
https://stefansundin.github.io/youtube-copy-annotations/

(note: that might work on deleted videos too, granted their annotations are still on the servers)

Then convert your XML files to SRT or ASS using Subtile Edit (scroll down and go to "Downloads"):
https://github.com/SubtitleEdit/subtitleedit/releases
>>
>>14606328
It works. So much for youtube caring about your privacy.

Unfortunately only first 4 episodes were using annotations, later uploader switched to captions. And of those 4 episodes only part 3 is missing. So there are still 5 episodes potentially unrecoverable (5-7 and 10-11).

I tried to find a tool for extracting captions, but it seems none of them work with removed videos.

P.S: I contacted both channel owners on youtube, but didn't get any response yet. I don't know if they still use those accs or read private messages. Luckily the translator has an active twitter account, I just need to finally register there.
>>
bumping a thread for this >>14601819 guy
>>
After some searching I was able to find all the missing parts, if not most, with spanish annotations. If there's no other way to recover the lost videos I could probably download the spanish ones and translate them from spanish to english.

If anyone has a better way to get the scripts back or the annotations, here's a link to the dude's channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjYrpg74qKMkdxKCIQeSYRw
>>
>>14611685
don't translate it from spanish, there are plenty of us who can just translate it from japanese again if we care
>>
>>14611757
Except everyone will be too lazy to do it.
I still remember the fail when /jp/ tried to translate episodes 12-14. It all started so great, but a single hindrance completely ruined the work.
>>
How does this remain popular while Cookie is never even noticed by the jaypee?
>>
Did that series ever end?
>>
>>14612264
I learned about it today on /f/.

Because Cookie is shit. And KKHTA is entertaining (at least first half of it).
>>
bumping thread yet again
>>
>>14612264
jaypees are all too low level to understand the greatness of Cookie
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.