[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Type Moon power levels
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
So, to recap...

Enuma Elish destroys worlds

Excalibur is equal to Enuma Elish

Solomon's Ars Almadel Salomonis is billions of times more powerful than Excalibur and Solomon himself transcends spacetime and has the power to destroy history itself

Solomon is one of seven grand servants, and being the grand caster is probably the weakest or second weakest (caster and assassin a shit)

Together, the seven grand servants are strong enough to stand up to... Arcueid's sister's pet dog

Wait what?
>>
>>14593299
http://pastebin.com/91WTD7ZR
>>
>Still not scanned
>>
>>14593596
>Emiya Assassin
>Gilgamesh Caster
Jesus Christ how many characters are they going to recycle? They already have 4 different versions of Artoria alone
>>
>>14593299
>Excalibur is equal to Enuma Elish

Since when?
>>
File: typeshit.png (45 KB, 944x278) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
typeshit.png
45 KB, 944x278
>Shitty non-stop reboots, the series.
It's almost like nasushits incapable of advancing a single plot or something.
>>
>>14593692
that fucking face
>>
>>14594606
But literally all the reboots, prequels, and alternate universes that aren't written by Nasu are really good though.
>>
>>14593596
How to get into Grand Order?
>>
>>14595725
1) Download app
2) Play
3) Get only shit servants with the free gacha and be unable to clear any stages and either restart the game over and over (only way to do that is by wiping all the data and redownloading the game) or "pay to win" which is more like "pay $40 for a 1% chance to win and 99% chance to get fucked over more"
>>
yeah but can shiki kill servants???
>>
>>14595755
Why is it so popular if it's so hard to do stuff in it then?
>>
>>14595779
because medea lily is mai waifu
>>
>>14595767
Which Shiki?
>>
>>14596082
ikihiS
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Thread DB ID: 387313



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.