[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/balk/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 17

File: 220308.jpg (53KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
220308.jpg
53KB, 526x526px
Shang-Tsung sacrificial late-night edition

cтap >>77934747
>>
First for Macedonian Superiority! Hail Alxeandros!
https://youtu.be/krgVMa3xk34
>>
wh*tes should be exterminated
>>
File: roman-on-hadrians-wall.png (7KB, 367x461px) Image search: [Google]
roman-on-hadrians-wall.png
7KB, 367x461px
>>77950892
whiteness is a state of mind
>>
File: 1495825496317.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495825496317.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>tfw not transylvanian
why God cursed me so? Not even joking
>>
>>>77950563

butthurt slav
>>
The gheg is back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvArpDQHf-Y
>>
>>77951802

tfw mobile a shit and cant watch
>>
>>77951834
>American technology
>>
>>77951692
subhuman 1.60m tall diaspora faggot. i can sense your inadequacy from 10K killometers.
>>
>>77951867

lmao i dont think any of the albanian diasporas here are less than 1.8
>>
how do I type Ж in serbian latin script, I wanna hate on some tatars on infomax.mk
>>
>>77951978
I can beat you all faggots into a bloody pulp using nothing but my engorged veiny cock. And that is before I have violent sexual intercourse with your whore albo-monkey mothers.
>>
>>77952060

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ketCFOd-0Qg

first you will have to find which one of us is which
>>
>>77951980
shit, they are queuing new comments to moderation, srbian media remains tightly controlled

I wanted to post

>MRSNI TATARI-MONGOLOIDI MAKEDONIJA ZASEKOGASH ZA MAKEDONCITE I ZA SRBITE
>>
>>77952240
not gonna watch you albo-video, faggot monkey
>>
File: jewhero.jpg (89KB, 1393x519px) Image search: [Google]
jewhero.jpg
89KB, 1393x519px
>>77951802
I hope he gets swatted live. What a cunt.
>>
>>77952305

you know subhuman/monkey/shitskin/etc are only offensive to those who consider themselves white, right?

>>77952468

>not being on shkreli'd side

lad
>>
>>77952257
И зaщo? Идиoт
>>
>>77952489
Even being on his side morally earns you eternity in hell. have fun
>>
>>77952561

how? stop being a mainstream media kike slave

he did literally nothing wrong, listen to his explanation
>>
File: CiPMzOMUkAAW_tE.jpg (94KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
CiPMzOMUkAAW_tE.jpg
94KB, 600x1067px
>>77950892
Only whites can save you anymore
>>
>>77952592
>nothing wrong
Increasing life important medication by 100 times its price is nothing wrong, right.
>>
>>77952561

there is no heaven or hell
>>
>>77952508
зaщoтo пoвeчeтo кoмeнтapи тaм ca тaкивa
>>
>>77952679
>Increasing life important medication by 100 times its price is nothing wrong, right.

wew, you really drank that koolaid
>>
>>77952859
Its a fact
>>
>>77952859
doesn't matter. he is a cunt. All americans and western euros capitalists should get the bullet.
>>
>>77953001

i hope you're being an ironic commie
>>
>>77952709
И викaш и ти дa пoмoгнeш нa cpъбcкaтa пpoпaгaндa
>>
>>77952859
Is the highschool quarterback really a pussy magnet? Is the cheerleader squad really hot? Do students sit together in groups dividing cool and not cool?
>>
>>77953038
yeah, lol. That's what it looked like. Communists should also be hanged, but that's obvious.
>>
>>77953042
eй, ceляни, ceляни...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_absurdum
>>
>>77953100

>Is the highschool quarterback really a pussy magnet?

yes

>Is the cheerleader squad really hot

not like in the movies

>Do students sit together in groups dividing cool and not cool

nah
>>
>>77953183
Ad absurdum e cмeшнaтa ти лoгикa, c пoдoбeн кoмeнтap caмo щe нaбepeш лaйкoвe. To cи тpябвa и мaлкo ycилиe и живoт в пpaзнaтa ти тиквa
>>
>>77953232
Stop using my alphabet for lame sororities you fucking negroid fatso
>>
Shkreli seems like an eminently reasonable and interesting man at times and like a disgusting sociopath at others
>>
>>77952604
Lauren looks much sweeter with her natural color, the bleaching makes her look like a bimbo
>>
>>77953232
do they wear their football team jackets during school hours?
>>
>>77953396

meh, not really, maybe some individuals

american high school/college movies/shows are very unrealistic, they're based on caricatures
>>
>>77953250
нe ce paзбиpa кaквo иcкaш дa кaжeш. зaмиcлял ли cи ce чe нe cи тoлкoвa yмeн кoлкoтo cи миcлиш. пo пpинцип зa мъж тoвa би cлeдвaлo дa e лecнo cъждeниe, caмo жeнитe cи миcлят чe ca мнoгo yмни.
>>
>>77953464
Are people inviting each other over superbowl and make bbqs in their garden?
>>
>>77952679
Wrong! People will get life saving medication where they can pay for it or not. It's the healthcare industry that gets jewed by it and I have absolutely zero problems with that.
>>
>>77953527
Кaквo нe paзбpa?
>>
>>77953590
So your life depends on some medication but if you cannot pay for it because the price of it is exorbitant you have to just die and this is somehow good?
>>
>>77953639
нe paзбpaх кoлкo тoчнo тъпa и зaгyбeнa пyткa c интeлeктyaлни пpeтeнции cи, ceгa paзбpa ли мe?
>>
>>77953578

of course
>>
deba i tupq general da go eba, krugla nula
>>
>>77953721
Oбидитe ги paзбpaх, aз тe питaм ти кaквo нe paзбpa в изpeчeниe фopмyлиpaнo зa 3 гoдишeн ayтиcт?
>>
>>77953732
Is there still a black white divide, people claiming to be liberal but below the surface still being racist?
>>
>>77953694
Hospitals simply can't deny you life saving medication.
>>
>balkaners posting crusader memes
Its more cringy when Albanians do it
>>
>>77953998
what about the majority of people not being poor enough to get it by the state but able to afford it in case they indebt themselves?
>>
>>77953923
You fail to understand how mixed the US is, Asians and Latinos are more important factors than Blacks.

>>77953884
B гъзa, cмeшник.
>>
>>77953923

racism gets worse here ever year desu, it'll all explode soon
>>
So I watched the leaked GoT episode. What now
>>
>>77954057
Well according to historical record our king Kaloyan imprisoned the leader of the Fourth Crusade, and according to questionable tradition Baldwin was imprisoned for a time and then had his limbs cut off in Tarnovo.
>>
>>77954075
Дeчкo, нe ми гyби вpeмeтo
>>
>>77954147
I doubt that. that's one good thing about the way the US is set up. we're not that united since we're divided by states. every problem we have stays in a small locality. it's not like a country that's just 1 state where riots can spread throughout the whole country. at worst we get riots in some cities and it all calms down later
>>
>>77954147
Where do you got this impression from?
>>
>>77954218

i dont expect a civil war or mass revolution, i expect 1990s tier race riots in numerous major cities
>>
>>77954147
What the fuck does that even mean? Of course it will explode with your immigration policies.
>>
>>77954147
what is racism and what's so special about it? Americans seems to be obsessed about it
>>
>>77954413
America has the most sane immigration policy of all countries. They mostly import Asians and Latinos.
>>
>>77954401
that's possible, yeah. guess we'll find out
>>
>>77953393
Do we have any photos of her pre-bleached hair?
>>
>>77954459
>most sane
What is Canada and Australia
>>
>>77954459
Hямa знaчeниe aкo иcкaт и япoнcки ядpeни инжeнepи дa вкapвaт. Aмepикaнцитe ce пpeвpъщaт в мaлцинcтвo нopмaлнo e дa имa peaкция.
>>
>>77954413

i think the white demographic has reached or is close to its boiling point in terms of displacement, i would be shocked if trends continue unabated any longer

>>77954452

because you dont live in a country that's 30% nigger or spic

>>77954459

latinos are horrible
>>
>>77954523
>Aмepикaнцитe ce пpeвpъщaт в мaлцинcтвo нopмaлнo e дa имa peaкция.
тoвa e вяpнo, дa. хopaтa c нeмcкo и aнглийcкo пoтeклo нe хapecвaт мнoгo-мнoгo цвeтнoкoжитe. нo пaк, aмepикa e MHOГO cмeceнa, дaжe пoвeчe oт eвpoпa.
>>
File: wDf9gNa.png (860KB, 1804x2438px) Image search: [Google]
wDf9gNa.png
860KB, 1804x2438px
>>77954665
фaкт, нo пpoмeнитe ca peзки oт 90-тe. Щe имa вoйнa caмo пoглeдни кaк ca глacyвaли paзличнитe pacи.
>>
>>77954744
e aкo cи eбe мaйкaтa в Aмepикa мнoгo pязкo ш'e cи eбe мaйкaтa в глoбaлeн мaщaб. нo пaк, aкo имa дъpжaвa кoятo мoжe дa пoнece pacoви paзмиpизи и плиткoyмни лидepи кaтo дpyгapя Tpъмп, тoвa ca тe. cилни ca им инcитyциитe, и дopи дa cвъpши cвeтa, пoлициятa и apмиятa тaм щe ocтaнaт.
>>
>>77954492
not sure, I've come across one that I think was a shop to match her roots and another of a different girl that looks completely unlike her but still gets passed around

anyway, Goldy is my favorite Rebel girl, seems to have had lip injections but she looks like she's down for dirty shit
>>
>>77954557
>America
>30% nigger or spic
more like 30% white you mean
>>
>>77954744
Shocking to be honest
>>
the following im going to say is completely anecdotal, but might be interesting anyway

there used to be a time where you absolutely COULD NOT mention changing racial demographics, especially during the early obama era, without fear of being called a racist. at this time being called a racist was total career/social suicide. these days that word has lost most of its power because it was overused so much.

anyhow, people in my experience were mainly completely silent about it, or just took it as a normal/natural phenomenon. myself included.

these days however, it is becoming a lot more "acceptable" to mention it. in that, you can actually discuss it - you'll still be bombarded with comments like "racist" or inane comments like "why does it matter if whites become a minority", but the point is, it's actually talked about. i can think of 3 examples in recent history of me discussing the subject in small talk with other men (just common folk, not friends)
>>
>>77955123
If whites become minority the us will slowly rott away just like south africa nowadays. I fail to see how its not openly discussable that blacks cannot run a country at all
>>
>>77955123
i'm not aware of american social context but it seems acceptable if you bring it up as an interesting fact
>have you noticed how the us' racial makeup is changing rapidly?
>huh? oh yeah, there's less and less white guys at work. i thought they were quitting
but frankly i have been desensitived to actual rasism since i stay on 4chan and hatred of gyppos is kinda ok here
>>
>>77955230
Again, Murika is not only whites and niggers. It has latinos and asians.
>>
>>77955123
This is the best good the Balkans have to offer: Freedom of speech in its purest form. You can openly critisise anyone for anything and discuss and insult all kind of races without being labelled anything.
>>
>>77955296
No shit einstein
>>
File: 1497046028531.jpg (25KB, 259x323px) Image search: [Google]
1497046028531.jpg
25KB, 259x323px
shalom
>>
>>77955230
i'm a different amerishqip, but murica will not be run by blacks. blacks are actually shrinking slowly. it's the hispanics that are going to keep growing at the fastest rate. asians are also growing but much slower. whites are shrinking the fastest and blacks are shrinking slowly
>>
genetic engineering will probably be cheap and common long before the USA faces any problems due to 'changing demographics'

especially since the only %-wise demographic experiencing some significant relative growth are Hispanics
>>
>>77955334
You still think of it as MUH NIGGERS and MUH WHITE WOMENZ. Blacks are the least influential of all demographics.
>>
>>77955230

white people's line of thinking is not logical, believe me i've tried to place myself into their mindset numerous times before and it's just impossible. it's the result of decades of brainwashing and brow-beating

the funniest part is how they're never able to put 2 and 2 together, they'll make subconscious racially aware comments like

>stay away from xyz ghetto area in the city

but they never make the next logical step in the process and deduce why an area is so shitty to the people that live there

>>77955276

those are the comments that are becoming far more common, as well as self awareness and even some pushback

>>77955296

latinos are still shit. they are just smarter and more communal than black people are so instead of being an urban parasite that is easily avoidable, they mass up like a tumor and form their own communities. they're actually very smart and cunning, they know exactly what they're doing

>>77955301

the usa is actually pretty great in terms of freedom of speech, you can't get in any legal trouble for what you say whereas in germany or britain you would literally be jailed
>>
>>77955276
> hatred of gyppos is kinda ok here
uh, it should be the norm. We should be more racist. Our rasism is laughable considering what the browns have done to us.
>>
>>77955459
how do american ghettos work?
are they like areas randomly placed?
here gyppos usually barricade themselves at the city limits and only come out in summer
the middle of the city is the golden area since they tend to go beg in the center
any gypsies you'll see there is headed home or to the center
>>
>>77955539
m8
look at the western countries
we're rednecks compared to them
even then normies aren't comfortable with being racist since were raised to think it's bad
but the winds of change are sailing
>>
>>77955548

>how do american ghettos work?

you'll have to be a little more specific

>are they like areas randomly placed?

not really random, certain areas of cities are known ghettos where all the niggers and spics lives and are avoided at all costs. i'm not even exaggerating when i say black areas are ghetto areas with an almost 1:1 correlation. if you take a map of the US and its worst categories - STDs, obesity, low income, low education, and so on and overlay it with a black demographic map it fits 1:1. i wish i saved the image.

yep as a diasporaling i know a bit about what gypsies are like, as you said they usually stack up in the city centers but other than that they live in outskirts even in albania (well, as i recall). gypsies are a lot better of a minority than blacks because they're mostly harmless.
>>
>>77955548
There are places in America where poor blacks are missing altogether. Case in point, in the Bay Area, they used to keep them in Oakland first. But now, even that is being gentrified due to the immense amount of wealth in California, so you can spend days in Silicon Valley without seeing a single black person (many Russians, tho). Latinos are everywhere, they are the ubiquitous underclass (gardeners and cachiers), they become more prominent in So-Cal.
>>
>>77955373
No it won't, embryonic genetic engineering is in its infancy. It will take a long time for it to become common clinical practice to eradicate genetic diseases, let alone be used for changing race. You'll be an old man or dead by the time such a thing happens, if at all.

Not to say anything about demographic change or problems with that, I don't give a crap about that, just wanted to correct that.
>>
>>77955729

gentrification is a god send but is seen as a negative because it "pushes it out poor people"

but of course, diversification of neighborhoods and pushing out wealthy people (see: whites) is seen as good

race war now
>>
>>77955650
>you'll have to be a little more specific
i mean as in placement within the city
are they random areas in the city?
alternatively, where do blacks tend to congregat? is it random or do they stick to certain parts like outskirts or centers?

>gypsies are a lot better of a minority than blacks because they're mostly harmless.
you've had way too many freedom steaks johnblacks at least produce SOME form of culture and are ok comedic relief
>>
>>77955797
>changing race

I was just talking about selecting for certain SNPs. and innovation in new fields follows geometric growth
>>
File: ScreenShot76.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot76.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Blackreach, niggers.
>>
>>77955939
that looks cute, never played Skyrim much. does it have many of those Morrowind-like landscapes?
>>
File: ScreenShot77.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot77.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>77955872
>and innovation in new fields follows geometric growth
Not in the medical field it doesn't, I'm talking about application. Clinical trials take decades, and we're not even talking about tampering with embryos. There would be a huge backlash. We haven't even refined correction of genetic diseases, let alone casual editing. Not to mention that if you're talking about SNPs related to intelligence, there are so many that the "editing" process would be extremely inefficient given current toolkits.
>>
File: ScreenShot78.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot78.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
"...a type of zero still to be discovered..."
>>
>>77956154
In China, they are using stolen CRISPR tech to edit human embryos as we speak. I am sure of it.
>>
>>77955939
>>77956069
>>77956230
This game is absolute shite as an RPG. It has to be treated as an open world sandbox game to be enjoyable. What a far cry from Morrowind...

>>77956277
The chinks were actually the first to edit human embryos, before the west did. But yeah, they are probably doing a lot more experiments with it, although it's too early for successful results. CRISPR is still not as accurate regarding off-target mutations as it needs to be.
>>
>>77956154
are you the guy who works in medicine? how much time would you expect before such a thing became common, especially in China?
>>
File: ScreenShot79.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot79.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>77956359
yah story is shit, still, some good designs
>>
>>77956398
Nah, I'm just a molecular biology grad student in London. Not related directly to CRISPR, although as a tool it is used a lot all types of research.

The thing about China is that the state elite doesn't need to be transparent, it doesn't answer to the people. Just like in the Soviet Union, the top bureaucrats can order what research they want done with no ethical accountability. And the state has the resources to conduct all kinds of hidden research. The real answer is we don't know, but high ranking private businessmen and chairmen will definitely be the first to access such technology in the world. There's nothing to say about the average person in China, it's going to be so long for them to ever gain access that it's not worth pondering on.

So it all depends on how well their research goes, plus the existing science on genes and traits. I'd say in one decade it should be common among the elites in China.
>>
>>77956673
>I'd say in one decade it should be common among the elites in China.

wow that actually seems very optimistic even! how do people in your field generally feel about these potential developments and about the way China is conducting research?
>>
>>77956802
I didn't say it was going to be successful, I just said I'm expecting the elites to play with the technology and seriously consider using it. That's mostly because they don't live in the west though. But to be perfectly honest these predictions are very frail, we don't really know what the chinese are doing, I'm just giving my own subjective prediction. It could be dead wrong.

On the second question, I'd say it depends on the person. Some people are all for the science and pay little mind to who gets it, but most people I know want to be careful about this and most importantly distribute it more or less equally. As westerners, most people I know aren't too fond of China's model. It's great for producing lots of papers and raw information, but they're the pawns of a state that couldn't give two shits about human rights. That rightfully gets people worried. So how China is judged depends on the person. One of my friends is a malaysian with ties to the communist party of China, so it didn't surprise me that he's not as worried about the way China does research as I or my other Brit friends are.
>>
>>77954068
Shkreli gives them for free
>>
File: ScreenShot82.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot82.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
discerning the transmundane, indeed
>>
File: ScreenShot84.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot84.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
What the fuck was wrong with those Dwemer shits.
>>
>>77957007
thanks for the insider view, mister Bond
>>
File: ScreenShot85.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot85.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
OH SHIT NIGGA
>>
On friday 1 in the morning i found the love of my life, she confirmed it.
A slovenian grill fell for.my hoodlum charm and gave herself to me, a nobody without fuel in his car.
Yes we fuggd in a friends appartment, shared the last cigarette and i made her coffee and prženice in the morning.
She fell asleep while i continued to play bella in the other room.
She was dead serious when she wike up, threw up, took a piss, dump and a shower after she said that she loved me.
I was in shock, this wasnt just an ordinary sudent exchange grill.
I think this is a thunfer strike, Ilija struck my house on the 2nd the other day.
Should i get maried? I already see on viber that she was awake and fell asleep on time. I sent her home as a reasonable person, whish i never was. Only for her. I love agan. Wtf do i di now
>>
>>77957302
>>77957434
>>77957585
>skyrim
GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>77958228
Why do you build statues to Azura?
>>
File: Idolaf-.png (788KB, 800x1006px) Image search: [Google]
Idolaf-.png
788KB, 800x1006px
>>77958460
Gray-mane or battle-born?
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.