[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tried speaking French in Quebec >everyone was nice and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1454149698944.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1454149698944.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>tried speaking French in Quebec
>everyone was nice and helped me where they can
>made tons of friends

>tried speaking French in France
>girls laughed
>people yelled stuff from their cars
>little kids threw their lunch at me
>adults scoffed at me and made fun of the way I spoke
>people gave me wrong directions

I'm never leaving Canada again
>>
I always call the president when I hear a foreigner making a mistake
>>
>>76596566
let me guess, Paris trip ?
>>
Paris n'est pas la France
>>
>>76596566
French people, especially the Parisians want to be american or "exotic" like southern european or in worse cases like mahgrebies.
talking french and being "too french" is considered uncool.
being called "Michel" "Charles" "¨Pierre" "Jacques" "Robert" and other classical names is the source of many laughs about because it's "old" and "too french"
thanks May 68, you must be called Kevin to be cool and socially accepted.
>>
>>76596779
This is what I call citizenship
>>
>>76597148
>being called "Michel" "Charles" "¨Pierre" "Jacques" "Robert" and other classical names is the source of many laughs about because it's "old" and "too french"
>thanks May 68, you must be called Kevin to be cool and socially accepted

Yo dude, how's life back there in the 90s?
Nowaday being named Michel or Leon is totally acceptable
>>
>>76597269
leon is literally the french equivalent to kevin

you just know that kid's gonna be a dick
>>
>>76597269
things are like that on the Paris area, it's where the majority of people lives, not in your peasant homeland.
why can't you just inform you about what's happening in other parts of the country instead of your irrelevant cul-terreux region?
>>
>>76596566
Very credible story.
>>
>>76596566
fuck french "people"
>>
i love canada!
i hate france!
>>
typical rude thing do the french to an Foriegner is to reply to the french of Foriegner in English...

but the thing is, if your English is better then the French of Foriegner- you will retain time and have a more efficient exchange of words...

how irritating when a foriegner does not understand which you tell them in French although they act like they do. common occurance ...
>>
>>76597730
rude

delet, pls
>>
french people just don't have manners. it's just something they don't value or practice
>>
In reality i do not know what i want foriegners to do... if they come to me and speak english I become enraged and if they come to me and speak shit french i become enraged
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.