[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only person that has experienced Germans on /int/ being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 27

File: german flag.png (4KB, 987x593px) Image search: [Google]
german flag.png
4KB, 987x593px
Am I the only person that has experienced Germans on /int/ being smug and self-righteous? Why are they so?

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America risks war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do

Why are Germans such ungrateful, mean people?
>>
tl, dr
>>
>>76198306
Yes
>>
>>76198306
in the first place i don't like Amerilard motherfucker
>>
>>76198306
>secretly had plans to nuke us in case commies march in
>why do they hate us
>>
>>76198306
>germans are so self-righteous when I tell em my country made em great whenever they fucked up
>>
>>76198306
germans are consistently the worst posters on /int/
>>
>American Revolutionary War would had failed had it not been for the immense support by the French empire
>modern americans call french surrender monkey frogs
>>
>>76198408
I am Greek
>>
File: 13-11 .jpg (68KB, 590x899px) Image search: [Google]
13-11 .jpg
68KB, 590x899px
>>76198438
>>
Germans are just shit-birds.
>>
>>76198438
>let me lecture you on your own country
>>
>>76198381
And the Soviets had plans to nuke EVERY capital city of EVERY NATO country, MAD means MAD.

>>76198438
The French involvenment in the American Revolution is extremely overstated, by foreigners. They did just as much as the Dutch and Spanish did, by just causing the British to have to fight on other fronts. The only country that directly contributed to helping our soldiers win was Prussia.

Hell Russia did about as much as the French by telling the British to fuck off when they asked for help
>>
>>76198306
>>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies
Because of your self interest, not because you were fond of the german people. I don't blame you, but there's no need to act like you'd did it for humanitarian reasons, unlike the Luftbrücke.

The reason is that germans are closer to american stereotypes than they realize. Germany is a country full of old fat fucks that are full of themselves, the people dumb as shit and yet proud of it.

t. not even greek, just started to realize it.
>>
>>76198527
french navy was the only thing preventing british empire just steamrolling the whole conflict.
>>
>>76198306
g*rmans are subhumans
>>
>>76198552
That explains why the French didn't join the war until 3 years after the war began. Yeah sure, the colonies didn't stand a chance against the British Navy, just look at the Battle of New York as an example.
But the only time the French Navy genuinely helped us was during the Battle of Yorktown. And that was only by blocking trade routes. The Americans did all of the ground fighting.
>>
>>76198306
>Why are Germans such ungrateful, mean people?

We are too many people in a small country. We should be the size of Spain or France.
>>
>>76198552
Even without the French contribution, the British couldn't get a handle on the countryside. I mean, I'm glad the French intervened and I certainly don't call them 'surrender monkeys', but they didn't really support us until we'd already proven that we could evict the brits on our own.
>>
>>76198527
Not really tho

Yorktown was only winnable because of French involvement, USA only had the munitions to keep up the fight thanks to French support. The Revolution only happened because the Duc de Choiseul tricked the British into accepting Quebec anyway
>>
>>76198306
I'll call EPA if you keep mistreating potato farm animals.
>>
>>76198633
I know that Yorktown was primarily won because of the French involvement in the battle. But what i'm trying to say is it wasn't the French fighting our war for us. Like some would suggest.
>>
anglos are perfidious and germs are smug, it's the nature of the world
>>
>>76198306
Yes the only reason because germany was able to recover It self twice is American investments. Still today they have more trade with the usa than any other country in europe and this is the reason they are to much rich today. Why America supports germany economically this much?
>>
>>76199312
Americans are Germans, when they're not Mexicans.
>>
>>76198485
>the irony
>>
Why are Americans so fucking butthurt towards Germany? Stop shitting up /int/ with your inferiority complex.
>>
>>76198612
You shouldn't breed like cockroaches.
>>
>>76198485
kek
>>
>>76198554
t. wop
>>
>>76198381
this pretty much, especially if you are in east Germany. Truman spend shit.
>>
>>76198381
>>76202717
>>76202717
And the French had plans to nuke the Rhineland to halt a Red Army offensive, yet no German on here is butthurt about France?
Hmm...
>>
>>76198306
We have payed WW1 war reparation till 2010. Why do you expect that people who were not even in the slightest related to any of these things in past would like it?
>>
>>76198306
>shit on us every now and then
>especially American flags
>"Why are they so mean :( ?"

Kyself
>>
>>76198306
>Doing the only right thing to save people from getting killed in a war
>Trump jumps in, Germany is a terrible place, terrible people
>>
I swear every German on here is 16
>>
>>76198306
Germans honestly should have won the great war, I'm convinced the world would be a better place.
>>
Is there a single German here who is anti-EU?
Also I can't even tell which ones are Turks/Maghrebi and which ones are just roleplaying anymore.
>>
>>76198306
>>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do
Because Japs and Vietnamese are disgusting cucks with no self respect. German have at least a little bit of it.
>>
>>76203356
>Also I can't even tell which ones are Turks/Maghrebi and which ones are just roleplaying anymore.
This. Real German posters are extinct already. RIP Germany.
>>
>>76202986
Yes, all those migrants from Africa sure need saving from that war over there
Especially the ones who made it to Italy or Greece and then decided they deserved to live in Germany instead
Because we have a war here you see
Also all the Syrians who made it into Turkey and Greece
Apparently there's also a war there
So if Germany and Sweden and UK don't save them then they're going to die from the war
But not Poland or Bulgaria or Romania or Italy or Spain or Portugal or Greece
No no no
Our migrant friends deserve better than to live in those shitholes
After all they're fleeing a war
So let's bring them in by the millions
Despite the protests of every other nation but Germany
And then the Germans have the nerve to demand that the rest of the EU shares the burden
After everybody else said they don't want any more
But they don't get to say no because its Germany's Europe and they need to run the place
>>
>>76203474
Are you retarded? They are war victims after all. Migrants are not refugees. Not offering help to those, is the smuggest thing you can do. It's not our fault that you let in North Africans. We offered help to those who lost their families and houses in the Syrian war. Yes, and why does America care about it then? Why do you even care about it, if they are here in Germany and we are fine with it?

You are the one who gets fucked at some point, if you are not mutually helping somebody who needs it.
>>
File: 1453428952702.jpg (866KB, 3160x3254px) Image search: [Google]
1453428952702.jpg
866KB, 3160x3254px
>please respect me on the internet
t. American
>>
didn't read a word of OPs post
>>
german posters a precious type of posters that can write up a long post thats actually logically fair or goes in a dialectic way

most other /int/ posters cant do dialectic thinking cause they are unironically inherently stupid and bigoted
>>
>>76203474
just switch sides if you feel like you're losing.
>>
With Germans it's all about feeling like the world owes them something.
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (130KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
130KB, 600x791px
I am so sick of rudeness, unfriendliness and just this 'me first' attitude that I found in Germany.

Germans are just a bunch of weirdos. They stand out from any other European country. I lived in Germany for 5 years and I only have sad memories from that place. I loved the rest of Europe but Germany? Depressing and horrible place. My first week in Germany (I speak German and French) I was on the sidewalk (you know the 15 meter wide walkway) looking at some of the architecture and taking pictures. There was plenty of space for someone to walk past me as I was not standing in the middle blocking it. This man elbowed me in the ribs as hard as he could when I was looking into the camera and looking up to take a picture. He actually went out of his way to do that and then yelled at me for "standing on the wrong side of the sidewalk". It took all my self control not to kick his ass as I figured it might cause an "International Incident" if an American Soldier beat the shit out of this German bastard who assaulted me. (I was NOT in uniform and was wearing clothing I bought in Germany so I wouldn't stand out).

He essentially thought it was his duty to come over and do that. I saw the same thing sitting in a car when the driver passed someone on the right there were a string of cars following him with people apparently calling the police to report him.

Another time I was in a cafe and I was using their wifi signal to download something and this man made a move for my laptop. I asked him what he was doing and he said "this isn't your office go home" and he had such a rage on his face like he wanted to smash my laptop. There were plenty of seats available.

Germans are just grouchy people in general and I think the only thing that gives them pleasure is turning someone in for something or teaching someone a "lesson".

Berlin the people were the rudest people I have ever met in my life. They made the French seem like jovial happy people.
>>
>>76203728
It is entirely your fault. If Italia was in charge of the EU's policy on migration, we'd have a massive boat network that was better than Australia's, and all non-refugee migrants would never step foot on Europa.

You can help people without bending over backwards for them and destroying your nation with massive demographic shifts and inevitable failed integration, rampant terrorism in the country. Each nation has to look after its own interests first, and then to help others. You're way past a reasonable limit. Bring in some of the most vulnerable and do a good job helping them instead of taking in millions, with no jobs or proper housing, so they can live in tents in the streets of Paris and make money by selling tourists counterfeit Italian brand name goods and bracelets. And most people entering Germany as asylum seekers are not from Syria. Come to Italia if you want to see all these "refugees" yourself. African single men.

Even the Dali Lama said this was too much for Germany. And he can see if Tibet had the same views on demography and migration, Tibet would be part of China and comprised of Chinese citizens in under a decade.
>>
File: 1303519416936.jpg (102KB, 500x444px) Image search: [Google]
1303519416936.jpg
102KB, 500x444px
>>76204086

sick of rudeness, unfriendliness and just this 'me first' attitude
>american flag
>>
>>76204139
Nice to see the Cartel hasn't cut your head off yet. We really need to build that wall.
>>
>>76204086
we dont like non europeans, we see you are american since no one is fat in europe.
>>
>>76198306
>Why are they so?
well their country is one of the most influential countries in the world right now, and definitely the most important country in europe.
they have a rich and really interesting history, culture and language.
memes aside germans are beautiful people (even the women), they are wealthy. have a great healthcare system etc.
if i was a german i'd be proud as fuck too.
>>
>>76198306
>Am I the only person that has experienced Germans on /int/ being smug and self-righteous?
No, most people suffer from confirmation bias.
>>
>>76204139
>'me first' attitude
Is Mexicans not having the "me first" attitude the reason the expect to not be deported from countries they squat in illegally?
>>
>>76204166

>Germans are just grouchy people in general and I think the only thing that gives them pleasure is turning someone in for something or teaching someone a "lesson".

Thanks for proving my point, my fatty neightbor. I knew you wouldn't dissapoint me.
>>
>>76204091
I'm not him. But you let Africans in ever since mate. You even have an industry promoting this in the south.
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (97KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
97KB, 640x480px
>>76204215
>German
>lecturing ANYONE about being fat

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Even your military is fat.
>>
>>76204339
Not that kraut, but I have to admit few people here are fat the way Americans are fat.
>>
>>76204262
Oh Juan. It is called banter. Like saying that Mexico has no olympic team because anyone who can run, jump and swim is already here in the USA

But I am seriously glad the cartel hasn't chain sawed your fingers off so you can respond to me.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>76204339
>american
>lecturing Anyone about being fat
you are the fattest country on earth
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (36KB, 400x290px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
36KB, 400x290px
>>76204369
Oh we have a ton of fatties. I will never deny that. It actually makes me sick to see them. But it will all work out in the end as those fatties will end up dying by 45.

What may be surprising is that USA is not #1 in obesity. That honor belongs to Mexico. They finally beat us at something substantial.
>>
>>76204086
What region did you spend most of your time in? Were all people this unpleasant?
>>
>>76203356
I'm kinda anti EU
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (241KB, 555x544px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
241KB, 555x544px
>>76204443
Oh Mohammad. You guys are not so far behind as I have seen so many seat belt extenders sold to you fatties. Either BMW is being cheap and not using a lot of material for their seatbelts or you Germans are getting fatter on beer and sausage.
>>
Success breeds jealousy.
>>
>>76198306
>My grandfather killed your grandfather but after that they rebuild the country and pretended to be your allies because Soviets n shiet so you HAVE to respect me, kraut

Americans generally despise us and we know that.
>inb4 meme polls
>>
>>76204091
This guy gets it.
Good post.

Most "refugees" aren't women and children and they don't come from Syria.
Simple as
>>
>>76204721
>inb4 meme polls
Why do you always say this? Facts don't stop being facts because you dislike them.
>>
>>76204507
I spent most of my time in Stuttgart and Wiesbaden. Most of the people were just rude as hell. The sad thing is I don't think they even realize how rude they are. I think it must be part of their culture.

For example if you were to ask an average German "do you know what time it is?" they will 99% of the time respond with "Yes" and walk on. They are not even trying to be a smartass.

I used to get angry but then I realized if you treat German's like they are autistic you can crack the code. So instead of asking "do you know what time it is" you ask them a question in a way that is not a "yes / no" answer. For example "What time is it right here right now". It is very precise so the person will think "ok, the time where we are right here and now is X" and hopefully they will tell you. Or not. There are a lot of assholes in Germany.

German is a very precise language and I think that leads to their autism.

The only bright spot in Germany was in Cologne. For some reason the people there were not as nasty and rude as the rest. In fact quite a few were happy and it was almost a shock to the system to see happy people in Germany. Not sure if there is a connection to that part having a large Catholic population as opposed to the Lutheran / Atheist culture in the rest of Germany.
>>
>>76204812
Because nearly all americans I have ever talked to hated and/or disrespected this country.
>>
>>76204955
That seems extremely improbable to me, but even if I grant you're telling the truth, how does that change the broader reality?
>>
>>76204854
Interesting, thanks for the long response.
>>
>>76204091
>If Italia was in charge of the EU's policy on migration, we'd have a massive boat network that was better than Australia's, and all non-refugee migrants would never step foot on Europa.

As if. Italy would just keep doing everything to send them North, just like now
>>
>>76204996
>reality
You mean >>76204854 ?
>>
>>76204854
be honest, you have never been here
>>
>>76204854
>Cologne
>nice
haha
>>
>>76204955
That's bullshit desu. American people are nice guys. They always have time for a joke. You confuse them with politicians. I just don't like their political agenda, but like them in person.
>>
>Americans team up with Soviets to destroy Germany
>Keep the West and turn it into their colony
>"We saved you from the Soviets show some gratitude"
ok thanks
>>
>>76205440
Cologne IS nice, Ronny McShittaste
>>
>>76205278
Well, it sounds a bit like a fantasy story to be honest. Plus, it also sounds as though even in that story he went to the country with high hopes and was let down, or something.
Maybe it's a little hard for me to understand all the bitterness. My parents both lived in Paderborn for years, in fact my father was born in Hannover, and they never had anything but the nicest things to say for the people there.
>>
>>76205648
It's not, and I'm living in Cologne

(Bin Dualer Student bei Bayer)
>>
File: joschergsichtl.png (421KB, 565x494px) Image search: [Google]
joschergsichtl.png
421KB, 565x494px
>wenn das Joschern jetzt schon außerhalb von /deutsch/ Fuß fasst
Ja Heil
>>
>>76205658
That guy was probably acting like your standard American but he was either unaware or is at least not incorporating it into his sob story because people would then notice that he is full of shit. I've never seen bullshit like what he described happen in my years of living here.
>>
>>76206143
könnt ihr nicht einfach alle geschlossen aufs Pr0 oder KC zurückgehen? Ihr krebst mittlerweile seitenweit Fäden mit eurem Clique Scheiß zu.
>>
>>76198306
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America risks war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies
Implying that was not just to prevent the Soviet Union from threatening France directly

“America has no permanent friends or enemies, only interests”

― Henry Kissinger
>>
>>76204086
>>76204854
I also lived in Germany for 5 years, maybe they just didn't like you for whatever reason.
I had a great experience, and found Germans very friendly and helpful.
>>
>>76206395
KC hat /int/ aufgebaut.
>>
>>76206395
>dieser Thread
>nicht eh schon der Gigakrebs
>>
>>76204218
What? I can't even...
>>
>>76206583
>maybe they just didn't like you for whatever reason.
Maybe that is what you get for being the occupying country, warmongers.
>>
>>76207058
Why you saying that to me? I got along fine with Germans, made many friends that I still talk to and visit.
They did not think of us as occupiers.
>>
>>76206837
what?
>>
>>76199513
rromani-a is objectively a noncountry
>>
>>76198306
>thread about germany
>first line already mentions the war 70 years ago
stopped reading right there.
>>
>>76204854
Swa*ians tend to be stubborn but are among the most helpful people here. Also folks living around Wiesbaden/Mainz are much more friendly and approachable compared to the average German.
You've either never been here or an obnoxious person.
>>
File: 115.jpg (75KB, 600x497px) Image search: [Google]
115.jpg
75KB, 600x497px
Masterrace reporting in! As long as you keep this country occupied, we will not like the "briterican" government. The same is true of Israel in relation to Palestine. You violate the 10 commandments and behave like the axe in the forest. We Germans are not the only ones who do not like your leadership. First of all, turn your Zionist ticks out of the country and on the day of the new beginning, we will talk to you. The hate does not refer to the American people, but to your government!
>>
>>76206395
>könnt ihr nicht einfach alle geschlossen aufs Pr0 oder KC zurückgehen?
Dann gäbe es kein /deutsch/int mehr auf 4chan. Mit dem Wissen das 4chan eine Memeschleuder ist, die international schon mehrfach für Furore gesorgt hat. Lehne ich mich gediegen zurück und genieße den zweifelhaften Kampf der offiziellen "Fake News Medien", gegen social Networks wie Twitter und Fratzenbook % Co. Ein rasender Sturm im political correctness Wasserglas richtet zum Glück keinen Schaden mehr an. Wir sind eine neue Generation, vor denen die Pisser sich langsam zu fürchten beginnen.
>>
File: fedora-sunglasses.jpg (21KB, 320x149px) Image search: [Google]
fedora-sunglasses.jpg
21KB, 320x149px
>>76208641
>Wir sind eine neue Generation, vor denen die Pisser sich langsam zu fürchten beginnen.
>>
>>76204955
>>76205520
>be Burger
>come to Krautland
>meet Krauts
>say that I love Germany
>"I like America more than Germany" or "I don't like Germany" they say in response
wew lad
>>
File: 2773403505_ddd504e7c6.jpg (121KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
2773403505_ddd504e7c6.jpg
121KB, 500x397px
>>
thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2flpdqGfAsw
>>
>>76204854
>I think it must be part of their culture.
>So instead of asking "do you know what time it is" you ask them a question in a way that is not a "yes / no" answer. For example "What time is it right here right now". It is very precise so the person will think "ok, the time where we are right here and now is X" and hopefully they will tell you.
Yes. Where is the problem now? Play by our rules and everything will be fine. You can't expect everyone to be like Americans.
>>
>>76209275
You're even too autistic to address me with a (You)
>>
>>76209773
???
>>
File: 1478736815599.png (899KB, 715x511px) Image search: [Google]
1478736815599.png
899KB, 715x511px
Why is everyone always so butthurt about us?
>>
>>76209861
Is that quote inaccurate?
>>
>>76209861
First part is pretty accurate.
>>
>>76198306
Germans have realized that America isn't a friend or ally to Europe but rather has it's own imperial interests. Sooner rest of Europe realize this, the sooner we can throw off the American yoke and can start building truly unified Europe.
>>
File: link.png (41KB, 150x178px) Image search: [Google]
link.png
41KB, 150x178px
>>76204854
>people are literal (as you've stated, probably culturally and not consciously) and therefore they are rude
>>
>>76198306
>occupy us
>force us to take in Turks
>"Why do they hate us?"
>>
>>76198306
>defend their former enemies
>this is what americans actually believe
kill yourself
https://youtu.be/Rv1yZ6tq3mY
>>
>>76198554
You are probably of partial german descent yourself, fucker.
>>
>be germany
>declare war to the whole world
>manage to fight against UK FRANCE USA RUSSIA
>lose war
> rebuilt and became 1st superpower in europe
>declare war
>fight against USA UK FRANCE RUSSIA AGAIN
>lose war
>rebuilt and became 1st superpower in europe

>>muhh cuckgermany krautshit we saved you from soviet and shiet

I wish italians had 1% of germans' carisma
>>
>>76210103
Everyone has to bow to american standards.
>>
>>76210438
Not very charismatic, but autistically building stuff and organisation.

But Capitalism and privatisation a la murrica fucks with that.
>>
>>76210281
That was pretty funny, they didn't show us anything like that when I was there.
By the time I was there the only threat was the Russians.
>>
>yfw you realize that Americans see Germans like the rest of the world sees Americans
>>
>>76198527
>They did just as much as the Dutch and Spanish did
lol?
>>
File: 1488439955544.jpg (3MB, 2993x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1488439955544.jpg
3MB, 2993x3000px
>>76204339
>not having kampfkolosse to defend your country
>>
>>76204086
>Berlin
>german
top lel m8
>>
File: krupp-excavator.jpg (60KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
krupp-excavator.jpg
60KB, 800x600px
>>76211486
One day we will find a way to equip those with guns and then they will stoplaughing about us!
>>
>>76204854
>For example if you were to ask an average German "do you know what time it is?" they will 99% of the time respond with "Yes" and walk on. They are not even trying to be a smartass.
kek that's weapons grade autism
>>
>>76198306
Based Ameribro I can't stand them
>>
>>76211552
>ywn ride a gigantic mechanic T-rex with guns into battle

Fühltschlechtmann
>>
>>76198306
i am greek
>>
>>76204339
nigga being fat in America means you're a 400kg hamplanet that needs to call the construction office to leave the house. Being fat in the first world means you're robust.
>>
>Krauts whining about being "occupied"
Do you have brain damage? Is the water in the Rhine that badly polluted?
>>
>>76210324
I am Greek
>>
>>76209861

I don't see any lie here.
>>
>>76198306
>>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
No there are more anti-american countries in the eu than germany
>>
>>76209861
Where is this from? It's perfectly true.
>>
>>76212548
I always think tis funny when they whine and cry about Western occupation. I'm sure the German girls and women at the end of WW2 prefer the West over the Soviets
>>
>>76215908
>my country's occupation is slightly better than the other country's occupation
>>
>>76216029
>was against harsh punishments after WW1
>Occupied Germany without raping everything in sight
>poured money into Germany
>stationed our own people in Germany to protect them from the Soviets

Oh man, what a brutal occupation.
>>
why should we like usa? along the soviets you showed how unlikable you are in the 20th and ealry 21st century
i dont like them, neither i am a turk nor a russian, just to clarify. obviously you like to pull ad hominem when someone brings you down to reality
>>
>>76198306
>bomb Germany to pieces
>murder millions of Germans
>occupy their Country
>destroy their nationalism
>flood the Country with turks
>use the Country as a proxy
>hm why do they dislike us?
>>
>>76213290
We matter more because monies
>>
>>76216243
We rebuilt your country and treated a country that dragged Europe into two horrific wars very well
>>
>>76218833
read >>76218155
you did the same thing, albeit on a very smaller scale, here. Don't pretend the US threw all that money into Germany and west Europe in general out of generosity. You were trying to not lose the continent to the soviets, you were only pursuing your own interests. You're no saviours or benevolent winners full of mercy for the defeated, you were just the free market counterpart of the soviets.
>>
>>76216029
Hey moron, don't start a war you can't finish then next time. There was absolutely nothing forcing Germany's hand against the States.
>>
File: christmas present.webm (908KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
christmas present.webm
908KB, 405x720px
>>76216029
>being defended from communism and having your country rebuilt is only SLIGHTLY better than mass rape and murder

Do euros really think like this?
>>
>>76198306
Reunification was American self-interest. It's not our fault when you don't understand your own national interest and strategies anymore and ruin everything.
>>
>>76204215
>We don't like non Europeans

Would you if I converted to islam?
>>
>>76218833
>We rebuilt your country
Do Americans unironically believe this?
>>
File: Rust what the fuck man.jpg (38KB, 667x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rust what the fuck man.jpg
38KB, 667x720px
>>76198306
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
Meanwhile Poland has one of the highest despite getting left behind under Stalin's boot and being a literal joke to an average Jimbo.
All Europeans are retarded schizos, please spare us the shame and nuke this continent already.
>>
File: rust cohle.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rust cohle.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>76223226
Is True Detective well-known in Poland and Europe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRPpCqXYoos
>>
>>76218833
t*rks and greeks did more rebuilding after ww2 than you fucks
germans dont owe americans anything, especially for a basement dweller who looks for gratification and attention on an anime site
>>
>>76223321
Well, how could it not be? USA pretty much owns the global popculture. We gobble up whatever HBO, Netflix, or Disney pumps out.

I heard second season is crap though.
>>
>>76204854
And thats your fucking problem. You were in Swabia. They are literally the embodiement of smugness, narrow-mindedness and petty bourgeois.

But you know what really fucks me up? That you generalize the whole country on one region you lived in. If I were to tell you that your country was full of gun-loving, bucket-spitting, retarded howdey accent speaking, bible cuck republicans you were the first one to be all smug and be like "ACKCHYUALLY America is a very big coun..." blah blah bla.

You're a goddamn idiot. Happy to know you were treated like shit and never come back. Thank you.
>>
>>76224007
It was. Don't bother with season 2.
>>
>>76224093
I liked Stranger Things though.
And can't wait for the Witcher.
>>
lmao Krauts are getting absolutely destroyed in this thread.
>>
File: pablo-and-gustavo.jpg (74KB, 648x681px) Image search: [Google]
pablo-and-gustavo.jpg
74KB, 648x681px
>>76224187
Me too. I just hope netflix doesn't try to shoehorn their values into it.

>yfw they make Geralt black and trans

Have you tried Narcos? It's the only other series of theirs I've liked (used to like House of Cards before it turned to trash).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esqi8Ql5Ssc
>>
germans got btfo so hard by based america they are destroying themselves lol
>>
>>76224043
>full of gun-loving, bucket-spitting, retarded howdey accent speaking, bible cuck republicans

Despite your rude phrasing, I'm not seeing the downside here.
>>
File: USA-Germany.jpg (78KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
USA-Germany.jpg
78KB, 400x320px
>>76198306
There is no doubt that USA helped Germany greatly and that we wouldn't have managed to recover without America, and we certanly do owe Friendship to USA.
With that beeing said, your help in the past doesn't mean that we have to be Americas bitch forever or that we have accept everything USA does.

>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them
Since no country currently plans invading Germany, such a pledge is pretty cheap. On the other hand, USA gets to use Germany as a military base for refuling and drone operations

>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do
Because those countries have to rely on Americas protection against China. Germany, on the other hand, has no reason to be Americas bitch
>>
>>76225408
No one needs to be anyone's bitch but disliking a close ally so much is uncalled for.
>>
White people are cunts
>>
>>76226899
and how should we react if that close ally calls us "very bad" and tries to bully us into a bad trade deal, and keeps denying something we see as the biggest challenge of mankind (climate change)?
>>
>>76204215
Unless theyre from Turkey, apparently
>>
>>76204616
>german successes
Lel
>>
>>76226899
I don't think we are close allies
>>
>>76210010
>t. Future german cuckslave
>>
File: csm_Folie10_772fe3_fd752f67f7.png (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
csm_Folie10_772fe3_fd752f67f7.png
71KB, 600x450px
>>76227174
We don't like Turkey at all.
>>
>>76226899
poland and turkey dislike us aswell, although we are supposed to be allies
sorry but our only real ally are countries in western europe, italy and austria except uk
>>76227398
nor argument
>>
File: Folie10_772fe3.png (61KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Folie10_772fe3.png
61KB, 960x720px
>>76227509
Better pic
74% of Germans do not see the US as a reliable partner
>>
>>76227509
>Britain more trustworthy than USA
>>
>>76227600
just waiting until the first anglo will blame it on ""ossis""
>>
I've long since stopped giving a shit about Germans or trying to figure out how they think
>>
File: 1491169151564.jpg (231KB, 440x666px) Image search: [Google]
1491169151564.jpg
231KB, 440x666px
>>76227692
>implying angl*s are the rational one
enjoy your crappy economy and your pay""rise""
>>
>>76227805
Don't care edgelord, hope the next time you want to trash the continent we don't bother getting involved
>>
>>76227692
You give enough shits to post your opinion in this thread.
>>
>>76227913
as if we needed you in the first place with your 200bln trade deficit
funnily enough muslims decide to kill british/english citizens rather than germans
makes me think who is more affected
>>
>>76198527

The US involvement in the WW2 western front is extremely overstated, by foreigners. They did as much as Poland and Czechoslovakia did, by just causing the Germans to have to fight on other fronts. The only country that directly contributed to helping our soldiers win was Great Britain.

Hell Spain did about as much as the Americans by telling the Germans to fuck off when they asked for help
>>
>>76198534
And because of our self interest, you are not the German-speaking version of Poland. We rebuilt ALL of NATO controlled Europe. Had we rebuilt every country but yours out of spite, you might be speaking Russian right about now.
>>
>>76228538
dont be a salty attention whore
90% of the rebuilding we did it by ourselves so dont claim our rise and success as yours. it doesnt make you better in our eyes...
>>
>>76227509
>>76227600
What did we ever do to you? Do some bases and tweets really bother you that much?
>>
>>76228415
>The US involvement in the WW2 western front is extremely overstated, by foreigners. They did as much as Poland and Czechoslovakia did, by just causing the Germans to have to fight on other fronts. The only country that directly contributed to helping our soldiers win was Great Britain.

We did a hell of a lot more than you, pierre. You couldn't even be bothered to lose a measly 100,000 in defense of your home country before you called it quits. Moreover, germany had been disarmed and forced to pay an enormous reparation payment thanks to you. Despite all of this they *still* managed to steamroll you. What incompetence.
>>
>>76229554
>doesnt remember iraq,afghanistan, vietnam, nsa spying
>>
>>76229690
Only one of these affected us
>>
>>76229789
the survey is about how trustworthy a country is in our perspective and theseevents lowered their trustworthiness heavily
>>
>>76229690
None of that affected you at all.
>>
>>76198306
No, you're just being a prissy little bitch. Most Germans on here are normal Autists that aren't such softies like you.
>>
>>76229972
>>76229972
read the survey*s topic
>>
File: Wesel_1945.jpg (349KB, 1280x987px) Image search: [Google]
Wesel_1945.jpg
349KB, 1280x987px
>>76226899
>a close ally

Well, you are not an close ally. Never been.
You always have been an opportunistic bitch that just does what ever is best for you.
>>
>>76231484
All countries handle in their own favor, just saying
>>
Germans are all very nice in my experience
Thread posts: 188
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.