[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 48

File: 浮島木道.jpg (1MB, 1936x1296px) Image search: [Google]
浮島木道.jpg
1MB, 1936x1296px
This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

Previous Thread:>>74733765
Learn Japanese Thread: >>>/int/djt
過去ログ: http://desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare when making a new thread and post its link.
>>
File: 16009464002409.jpg (93KB, 724x800px) Image search: [Google]
16009464002409.jpg
93KB, 724x800px
Sachiko can fly!
>>
File: MariClub.png (455KB, 539x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MariClub.png
455KB, 539x1080px
How many years of use should I get from a futon?
>>
>>74766973
Several years, probably. Maybe more if you get an extra cushion for underneath.
>>
File: Haruhi559.gif (501KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Haruhi559.gif
501KB, 500x281px
>>74766986
Where are they sold? Specialty shops or department stores?
>>
File: sachiko20.png (612KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sachiko20.png
612KB, 1000x1200px
>>74766853
Sachiko can die.
>>
File: tenai3[1].jpg (79KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tenai3[1].jpg
79KB, 640x480px
>>74767031
Department stores or any kind of furniture store. I got mine at Nitori, a general homewares store like Ikea.
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>living in japan as a foreigner

the ONLY time this is acceptable, is if you have a business idea where you can make millions that ONLY works in japan.

For anything else, having to live with japs just isn't worth it.
>>
>>74766668
北海道か、これからの季節は気持ちが良さそう。
>>
anyone know any viable methods for getting a bachelor's degree in japan starting at around $12k?

there has to be a way...there has to be

i get my associate's next year and have to transfer to a 4-year uni. I would much rather get my bachelor's in japan than america.
>>
File: depressed pepe.jpg (13KB, 193x232px) Image search: [Google]
depressed pepe.jpg
13KB, 193x232px
>>74767433
>instead of getting a globally recognized degree(even if I get it from some shitty community college), I'm going to go to japan, to get a degree that ONLY matters in japan, and means nothing unless it's from tokyo or kyoto university, which are both stupidly hard to get in to

This is the thinking pattern of a weeb, everybody.
>>
>>74767488
you changed your flag from brazil
>>
File: 1494602771404.png (89KB, 1328x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1494602771404.png
89KB, 1328x1140px
>>74767514
>brazil

not quite, but would you join me for a delicious bowl of sopa de macaco? e uma DELICIA

but seriously you're idea is fucking retarded
>>
>>74767433
How good is your Japanese?

I really doubt you'll be able to find any programme that will let you transfer credit, so I don't know why you bothered getting an associate's degree (unless it was to get your Japanese to a level to allow you to enrol in programmes taught in Japanese).

The only programmes taught in English tend to be at relatively prestigious universities, and those tend not to be cheap. You should look at scholarships.

http://www.studyjapan.go.jp/en/toj/toj0302e-10.html

>>74767488
Entry for Tokyo's undergraduate programmes taught in English are actually not all that competitive.

I doubt he can transfer in, though. He'd probably have to start from the beginning.
>>
>>74767644
I'm pretty sure we had this debate 4 months ago before I started my college semester

I just had final exams this week, got three A's and a B. trying to find a path to japan is really, really hard.

I think the ACTUAL retarded idea would be to wait until I have a $20,000 student loan on my back before going to japan, as opposed to getting my bachelor's there.
>>
>>74767654
regardless, if he returned to america and applied to a job, any semi-prestigious company would laugh his "tokyo uni" degree out the fucking door.

>>74767672
Why do you want to go to japan? literally give me a VALID reason why.

"""""""culture""""""" isn't a reason, japan's working culture is fucking horrible
>>
>>74767433
>>74767654
I should clarify:
If your budget is just for fees, it's enough for many places, but if you factor in rent, food, etc., you're going to need at least $20,000/year.

>>74767698
If he wants to work in Japan, work in academia, or work in any field related to Japan, it's an excellent qualification. If he just wants to work whatever job then it's poor value-for-money.
>>
>>74767654
>The only programmes taught in English tend to be at relatively prestigious universities, and those tend not to be cheap. You should look at scholarships.

Actually, Hokkaido University is pretty cheap from what I see, and they have English courses.

On top of that, Hokkaido University offers tuition wavers for financially troubled students

https://www.oia.hokudai.ac.jp/about/publications/international-student-guide/

This is a target university i'm looking at.

My problem's going to be knowing if I have enough money to make the dive, and of course government interference. They have a 2 million yen requirement for schools, unless I can convince my 50 year old japanese friend to sign off for me.
>>
>>74767733
>wants to work in Japan

oh please, who in their right mind WANTS to work in japan? stupidly long hours, shit pay, retarded culture, no promotions because gaijin, the list goes on.

There's just no getting through to deluded weebs

>>74767752
So you're not only going to ruin yourself attempting your stupid idea, but you're going to make an old jap be your guarantor? Just take out a loan so that you realize what a mistake you've made, you're the only one who has to pay for it.

Jesus christ
>>
>>74767733
>You need $20,000/year to live in Japan
>As a student

...How? I would have to get a very good job to make that happen...and work my ass off in addition to being in school...and from what I call the japanese student visa limits your working hours to 26 hours a week or something like that...

There are people that make this WORK?

>>74767698
I decided I want to work on japan. You literally don't need to know my reasons, so please stop trying to derail discussion. Thank you.
>>
How is Hokkaido during winter? I'm planning on visiting around New Year. Any recommendations?
>>
>>74767860
>how is the coldest and snowiest place in Japan during the winter

Hmmm...
>>
>>74767830
>I decided I want to work on japan. You literally don't need to know my reasons, so please stop trying to derail discussion. Thank you.

So you've never EVER worked in japan before, but just decided you want to live and work there for the rest of your life?

Just take a step back and think for a minute, you can't even AFFORD to put yourself through university, what about rent? food? social activities? etc etc

Your japanese isn't good, so you're excluded for 90% of jobs, not to mention the horrific working culture and low pay.

At what point did you decide this was a good idea?

I'm not attacking your personally, if you were reading your posts as somebody else, what advice would you give them?
>>
>>74767752
Basically all the problems with Toudai are even worse for Hokudai. Of course it's cheaper (and cost-of-living is lower out there as well, I suppose).

But from what you write, you seem to have given it some thought. And you seem to be confident that the fees aren't too high. So why haven't you started applying?

>government interference
It is their country. Why shouldn't their government decide the conditions upon which you are to be allowed in, and upon which you are to derive benefit from public funding?

That said, my understanding is that a big part of those financial requirements is to make sure that you won't get in to any serious trouble. If your friend is an actual friend, I don't see why they wouldn't sign for you.

>>74767830
>he doesn't have any money
>he has to pay his own way through university
>he thinks it's a good idea to go overseas in addition to this
Just don't. If you can't afford it, give up. It's not worth it.

On visas: you can work on a student visa with limits, and once you have a job it should be much easier to get someone to sponsor you for a working visa, which has no limits, and on which you can study as well.

I wouldn't recommend it though.

>>74767801
It's not necessarily quite as bad as you make it out to be, but I agree that there are some pretty good reasons not to go over there. That said, it's his choice, and it's his responsibility to weigh up the positive and negatives. Why should we care if he ruins his life?
>>
File: 4759651.png (779KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
4759651.png
779KB, 1024x768px
>>74767047
幸子はウザ可愛いからね、仕方ないねw

イスラム教の紹介動画見たんだけど
見れば見るほど日本では流行らないと感じるw
入信は楽なのに辞めるのは命を持って、とか仏教の考えと遠すぎるw
ブッダは要らなかったら、必要なくなったら、捨てて良いんだよ?って言ってるし・・・
他の宗教との親和性が殆ど無い、ここら辺なんとか改善出来ませんかね、でないと日本で流行らんよ、キリスト教でさえ流行らないのに・・・
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhatD5hFoJA
>>
>>74768007
Shit dude, you know english tutoring in Japan is $30~50/hour right?

Lots of people are trying to pass the TOEIC in Japan which is administered 10 times a year. Theoretically I should be able to tutor English on the side in addition to my regular job. I'd find a way to make $20,000/year work for sure.

>So why haven't you started applying?

When do I start this shit? After I get my associate's degree or right now? I still have 20 months of GI Bill benefits from the military left, and I don't think i'll be able to use them in Japan. That's $20,000 free money right there.
>>
>>74768007
becuase he doesn't know any better, he's blinded by his delusions and he has no good reasons other then >japan so kewl xDDD

I'm trying to reason with him, but he's just not listening. I only have his best interests at heart. The mistake he's making will be financially devastating

>>74768060
>you know english tutoring in Japan is $30~50/hour right?

FUCKING KEK, who told you this? """"""english teachers"""""" earn 250,000 yen/month AT BEST, and that's working full time
>>
>>74768143
>FUCKING KEK, who told you this?

Any sort of elementary research into how much money tutors actually make at an Eikawa would educate you

Tutors pull about $2000/mo. That's $24,000/year
https://www.gooverseas.com/blog/salary-expectations-for-teaching-in-japan

Since it's an Eikawa, it's a side job in addition to your primary job. Of course, the student visa limits you to 26 hours/week, so the problem is going to be if Tutoring counts as hours towards the visa limit.
>>
>>74767065
Why are they expensive?
>>
尿路結石の記事読むんじゃなかった
ちんこ痛いわ
>>
>>74768261
>private tutoring pays more

true, but just how much demand do you think there is? being in a city centre you'll have a lot of competition, and less people in hokkaido want to learn english elsewhere

You'll be lucky to have 2-3 students a week for the first 6 months, you're not just going to stumble in to a full schedule you retard, how are you going to find 30+ regular students? It'll be YEARS before you reach $2000/month

Besides do you even have any teaching qualifications? Your delusion is too strong, wake up please, it's for your own good.
>>
>>74768270
They're only about 10,000 yen or so.
>>
>>74768060
>theoretically
You can easily make that much tutoring high-school kids here, too. But can you get enough clients (or enough hours) to earn a decent amount per year? If you want a decent number of hours, you are going to have to join a school, but the rates will be lower, and the more hours you work, the more likely it is to interfere with your study and to preclude you from having a social life.

As far as your regular job goes: What regular job? Aren't you going there to study? How many jobs do you plan to do? Do you even know that you'll be able to get any work beyond freelance tutoring?

>When do I start this shit?

Do you not want to start studying in Japan as soon as you finish what you're currently doing? You will need to start applying about six months to a year in advance of when the programme commences. Since actually having an associate degree isn't likely to be directly relevant to your prospects of admission (and anyway there's no reason that you can't list it as in-progress and due for completion at X date), there's no reason to delay your application.

As for gibs, you'll need to decide for yourself whether it's more valuable to have a bit more money or to get started sooner. Consider opportunity costs.
>>
>>74768143
You shouldn't be so concerned for others. Wouldn't it be funny if he came back in a year posting about how he had to leave Japan because he ran out of money?

If he's talking about freelance stuff with private clients, it's not unrealistic for an hourly rate, but that's likely to be only one hour per client per week. If he charges 4,000 yen/hour (maybe he could charge more, but let's not assume) and has 12 once-a-week clients, that's 192,000/month, which gets him over the line to ~20,000 USD per year. But I really don't like his chances of getting 5 clients, let alone 10, especially on a weekly basis all-year-round, and even if he could it would take a while to build up that sort of client base. Possible but not reliable.
>>
青空文庫に大デュマの「ダルタニヤン物語」と「ターザン」をはじめとしたエドガー・ライス・バローズの全作品の翻訳の要望を出してきたけど実現はいつになることやら
「ダルタニヤン物語」はamazonででも買えなくはないけど「ターザン・シリーズ」のほうは早川書房が手を引いちゃってるから翻訳すらされてない巻がいっぱいあるんだよなあ
英語とかすっかりあきらめてるけどバローズの全作品が無料公開されてて全部読めるってのだけはうらやましい
>>
>>74768363
That's true. I wasn't planning to be $2000 off the bat.

This really sucks. Am I expected to get hired for a job in japan before even starting college in Japan?
>>
>>74768513
You're expected to have enough money that, if you can't work, or you have to go to hospital, or something else doesn't go according to plan, you can cover it.
>>
in the sky
>>
どけどけどけどけ
情をなくした奴はどけ
>>
ぺろぺろぺろぺろぺろぺろぺろぺろぺrぺprprpろえprぺprprprprprpprprprpprpr
>>
だいしゅきホールド
>>
>>74768513
Foreign study is for rich cunts. If your parents can't send you $5k/month then you aren't cut to be a foreign student

>>74768338
Yeh, $200 the ones I'm looking at. Sets are unreasonably expensive.

Seems Muji in Australia don't sell them.

>>74767065
What differentiates them, besides size (don't mean single vs double, they are slightly different sizes).
>>
ころしゅ!でしゅ
>>
だいしゅきホールド×種付けプレス
>>
File: korochu.jpg (17KB, 454x248px) Image search: [Google]
korochu.jpg
17KB, 454x248px
>>74768681
オマエ、コロチュ
>>
まあ…ずいぶん物騒だこと…(´・ω・`)
>>
>>74768549
And that amount happens to be $26,000. I's very doubtful i'll have that amount by the time I have my associate's. It's possible, but unlikely.

So realistically, here's what i'm looking at
1.) I'd need either a loan or a guarantor to get past that $26,000 requirement
2.) I'd need to find a job ASAP, i'd imagine the school can help with that
3.) I need to apply for the school pretty much early next year in order to head there for the Fall Semester 2018, meaning I need to have my target school found out by the end of this year.
4.) I'll be missing out on almost half of my remaining Gibs so i'd have to find a way to get my annual income as high as possible
5.) I might have to take the EJU if i'm not already a bachelor's student. Fuck me in the fucking ass.

>>74768673
>If your parents can't
My parents are dead.
>>
I've been learning Japanese for a little while now, and I'm still wondering about when it's okay to use plain form instead of polite form (-ます).

Is it pretty much unacceptable outside of extremely close relationships?

Also, is it polite enough to say ありがとう to strangers/store clerks/taxi drivers, or should I almost always be using ありがとうございます?
>>
peru? tell us what happened to you peru? peRU we are all very WORRIED peru. peru why are you leaving us in suspense as to what happened to your bread peru? peru did your cat eat your bread? peru did you kill your cat? PERU? answer us PERU
>>
>>74768846
>I've been learning Japanese for a little while now, and I'm still wondering about when it's okay to use plain form instead of polite form (-ます).

Dude, i'm not even N5, and I know that polite-form in japanese is similar to polite-form in spanish. Drop that shit with any friend that actually matters. It's like using tu instead of usted, come on now.
>>
>>74768945
I think it's probably fallacious to compare two elements of languages that are this distinct. I'm trying to understand the nuance behind it, rather than developing a basic heuristic to get by with.
>>
>>74768786
1. You don't even know if you like japan yet, a loan would be silly, and getting a guarantor would be selfish if you fuck up, they're in the shit.

2. Your school can help you get a 900 yen/hour waiter job for 26 hours a week, that won't pay enough.

3. You won't get $2000/month in the entire 3-4 year course, it takes ridiculous amounts of time and effort to build a tutoring student base, and eikaiwas won't want you because you can only work 26 hours.

Your idea is fundamentally flawed, go to uni in the US and then fulfill your weeb dreams, and realize japan is shit, without having to bet your entire life on it. Trust me for christs sake, you're making a mistake by ignoring me.
>>
>>74768978
What

The early parts of japanese learning is literally spanish

comer > come
taberu > tabete

this isn't rocket science. stop making the language harder than it is.
>>
File: 1494192616341.gif (61KB, 300x351px) Image search: [Google]
1494192616341.gif
61KB, 300x351px
>>74769013
>i'm not even N5
>but I know when to be polite and when not to
>>
>>74769013
For example, I know that plain form is used by superiors to address subordinates (unlike the romance languages, social status factors into the equation here), and older adults to address younger children. I would imagine there are more special cases involved as well.

You're going to fuck your learning hard by trying to make 1-1 correspondences between languages from different language families like this, but good luck.
>>
>>74768846
There are only two possible problems with being more polite than necessary:
1) If you over-do it, it can come across as sarcastic and therefore impolite.
2) It isn't a friendly way to speak, and will make you come across as distant/unapproachable.

With respect to the second problem, the solution depends on who you're talking to. If someone your age or younger speaks to you in plain form, start doing it back. If they're older/more important than you, why not ask them (in general terms) about the circumstances in which it's acceptable to speak in plain form? You're not a native speaker, so people will understand if you aren't sure.

You really should be polite to strangers. You should, but don't necessarily have to, be polite to shopkeepers, drivers, etc.. This is especially true if they are older than you.

>>74769013
It's a social question, not a language question. In English-speaking countries, we can also distinguish between polite language and casual language (but it's not so grammatically clear as in Japanese). The standards of what is appropriate vary by culture, country, social circumstance, personal attitude, etc..
>>
>>74769069
culture learning <> language learning

politeness is a factor of the culture more than the language in terms of when you are polite or not.
>>
>>74769093
I think there's a lot more discretion and variation involved than you seem to realise. There's nothing wrong with a boss using ですます to his inferiors, for example (though plenty don't).
>>
>>74769009
>>74768673
>>74768363

thanks for your inputs guys

i'm off to bed. i'm gonna sleep on this. if you guys are around tommorow i'll catch you.
>>
>>74768846
I recommend that you should use polite form if you say it to strangers or older people than you.
but if you want to express light words of appreciation, you can also say どうも instead of ありがとう to strangers.
>>
>>74769098
Thanks for your answer.
So basically, what I'm geting out of this is that, as a traveller, I should pretty much be using regular polite forms all the time, unless someone my age decides to start using plain form.

Based on the fact that being overly polite can also be offensive, I doubt there are any scenarios I'd be getting into as a traveller where keigo would be called for.
>>
4chanのドイツ国旗ってかなりキャラが濃いと思う
ドイツ国旗でありながら何かとドイツについて批判的なposterがいるんだが、何か言われると「I'm Greek」って答えるし
なぜあのギリシャ人はドイツ嫌いなのにそこに住んでるのか本当に疑問
>>
>>74769354
The only scenario I can think of would be if you're asking for a favour. Obviously you don't need to use keigo to buy things or talk to the chick in the tourist info. box, but for example, if you are asking a random stranger for directions, getting cash changed, or asking a shopkeeper for special permission to try/look at something, it might be nice.
>>
>>74767752
Are you referring to their "Modern Japanese Studies" course?
They don't take transfer students and takes only 20 students a year.
Your Japanese should be of intermediate level to start immediately otherwise 6 month language course is required.
>>
>>74769432
母国が批判する国に移り住んだ場合、二世以降は自我を確立できなくなる人がいるようだよ
>>
>>74768673
Size and material (what are they filled with? are they more suited for hot nights or cold nights? etc.).
>>
>>74769432
>なぜあのギリシャ人はドイツ嫌いなのにそこに住んでるのか本当に疑問
ギリシャに比べればドイツは金儲けやすいわけだ
>>
>>74768559
with diamonds
>>
>>74769562
母国がクソだと余計にな
>>
>>74769875
ギリシャって仕事無いから移住でもしたのかも
>>
File: 布団.jpg (356KB, 1379x838px) Image search: [Google]
布団.jpg
356KB, 1379x838px
>>74768673
Here are some sets from Nitori.
>>
File: 0026.jpg (128KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
0026.jpg
128KB, 800x800px
道の途中で急に砕けた日本語を使ってる親しみやすい外人がニコニコと話しかけてくるとする
あなたはどうします?
>>
>>74770006
そういうことじゃないと思う
あのドイツに住んでるギリシャ人の親はガストアルバイターていうものだったかも
ごめん、ちゃんと日本語で説明できないからリンクを貼っておく
https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%82%AC%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88%E3%82%A2%E3%83%AB%E3%83%90%E3%82%A4%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC
>>
日本へ戻るにはお金が十分あるというのに大した休みが取れない
これこそ我が地獄
>>
File: school girls tied.png (986KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
school girls tied.png
986KB, 1920x1080px
>>74770118
>巧みな日本語で近づいてきた“イタリア人男性”の誘いに乗り、男の自宅マンションを訪れてしまったことから悲劇は生まれた。女子大生6人全員が、犯人アリ・カバキによって陵辱され、犯されてしまった
>犯人アリ・カバキの部屋で、日本刀で脅され全裸にされた6人は、全員四つん這いの格好にされると、次々に犯された
>6人のうち、1人は処女だった
http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/9665364/
>>
>>74770233
5人は非処女だったんかい・・・
>>
>>74770305
同じこと思った
>>
>>74770134
質問した者じゃないんだけど、アルバイトがドイツ語から来たものだって再確認できたわwありがとう。
>>
>>74770305
JDやぞ?
JKじゃないんだ。
>>
>>74770455
そうそう、ドイツ語でArbeitの意味は仕事
日本語のアルバイトの意味とちょっと違うけど
>>
>>74770134
ゲストワーカーって単純な労働者受け入れかと思ったら違うんだな
あのギリシャ人も何かのスキルを持ってて移り住んだのか

>>74770455
ドイツ語から来た言葉はこの国ではかなりあるよw
当のドイツ人が聞いたら不自然に思えるかもしれない
有名なのがカルテとか医療系はドイツ語が語源になった言葉が多い
>>
>>74770517
ガストアルバイターはguest workerってこと?
Krankenhauseは「患者のお家」かな?
>>
File: hospital german krankenhause.jpg (43KB, 577x960px) Image search: [Google]
hospital german krankenhause.jpg
43KB, 577x960px
>>74770616
画像忘れた
>>
>>74770118
とりあえず話してみて良い人だったら一緒にコーヒーを飲みに行く
>>
Any anons in okinawa?
>>
>>74770634
konbanwa reddit
>>
>>74770549
うん、でも問題が合ったんだ
この時の政治家は「10、15年間後あいつらが帰国するはずだから、ドイツ語とか学ばせる必要じゃない」と思った。果たして戻らなかった…
この人はドイツ語とかドイツの文明とか分からずここに住み続いて子供もドイツ人じゃないと思わせた

クソ下手日本語でごめんなさい
>>74770616
そのとおりだ
患者のいるビールていうか病院
>>
>>74770549
>>74770781

あと登山、スキー、クライミング関係もね、ドイツ人が日本で広めたからねw
>>
>>74770781
>病院
日本語でも「病(やまい)」+「大きな建物」だから似たようなもんだわ。
既存の単語をくっつけて言葉を作るところはドイツ語と似ているのかもね。
>>
File: eromangasensei_ero0506005.jpg (426KB, 2000x2828px) Image search: [Google]
eromangasensei_ero0506005.jpg
426KB, 2000x2828px
>>74769432
>>74769562
そら、ギリシャはEUのお荷物だからな
それにしても、アジアのお荷物、南北分裂国家の在日二世の自我崩壊ってあんのかね?
>>74770118
何かのカルトの勧誘だと思う
>>74770781
やっぱり、まるで日本の「在日」のようだ
>>
>>74770781
質問者ではないけど素人感覚ではあるが、ドイツ語話せないのにドイツに居座るのはかなり問題
せめて今後もその国に住みたいなら言葉覚えるのは最低限の義務
というか経済的に貧しい国から豊かな国に来て任期が終わったから素直に国に帰る人なんていないよ…
俺もその立場なら躊躇なく母国を捨てるわ
>>
>>74771017
足グロッ
>>
視察団始まってた
>>
File: eromangasensei0427118.jpg (241KB, 598x889px) Image search: [Google]
eromangasensei0427118.jpg
241KB, 598x889px
>>74771047
ぱんちゅは?
>>
>>74770814
冬山で使うアイゼンはドイツ語で鉄って意味だったはず
英語ならcramponらしいが最近になるまで知らなかった
>>
>>74771090
まぁ頑張れば抜けるかも
>>
>>74771067
反吐が出るわ、その番組
>>
>>74770781
誰だってドイツに一度行ったら帰りたくないよ
短期間の観光だったけど俺も帰りたくなかった

>>74771017
ギリシャって財政破綻によるドラクマ暴落で、その反動で観光客が激増して復活したことが何度かあったみたいだね
ギリシャの復活には財政出動が必須で緊縮財政で立て直しができた例は無かったと思う
EU議会がギリシャへの財政出動を認めない限り、ユーロ通貨やギリシャへの信用不安は永遠に残るんじゃない?
EUは財政規律が厳しいけどそれが仇となってる気がする
>>
Me and Peru are recruting japanese girl in this thread for our TV show
It's called blacked
>>
>>74771313
We are all JK here.
>>
>>74770814
山用の調理器具でコッヘルというのがある
これも元々ドイツ語のKocherから来てて、英語ではCoockerって言ったりする
この国はドイツ語を第二の公用語にするべきじゃね?
>>
パラッパとロコロコとパタポンが出るのは良いけど
なぜ新作じゃなんだ
>>
夕飯何食べた?
何にしよう
>>
>>74772196
あ・た・し
>>
>>74772285
_| ̄|○、;''.・ オェェェェェ
>>
>>74772196
蘭州ラメン
>>
>>74772196
パスタとソーセージをやってみ
うまいよ
>>
痩せたいよおお

どうすれば食欲減らせる??
どんな運動すればいい???

健康診断の問診票で下の方に”ショクジセズ”とか電報みたいに打ってあったw(T_T)
>>
File: 蘭州ラーメン.jpg (55KB, 438x329px) Image search: [Google]
蘭州ラーメン.jpg
55KB, 438x329px
>>74772482
美味そうじゃないの

中国人は担々麺食べる?担々麺大好きなんだけど・・・これは四川の人しか知らないのかな?
>>
もしもし
私です
>>
チョコミント美味しすぎ
>>
>>74772863
接近禁止命令の違反ですよ
>>
>>74772712
how much do you weigh?
>>
>>74772712
シュッカマチじゃなくて良かったわね…(´・ω・`)
>>
女だけで集まるとその場にいない女の悪口の言い合い大会みたいになるが、これはどの国でも一緒なん?
>>
>>74773230
I'm fat.
BMI is 26.This is obesity level 1.

I have to weight loss - 12 kg...

How to contain my appetite?
I love potato chips,yakiniku and unhealthy snack.

>>74773353
killkillkillkill
>>
File: woman friendship.jpg (73KB, 474x700px) Image search: [Google]
woman friendship.jpg
73KB, 474x700px
>>74773368
悪口ばかり言っているわけじゃないわ…エロい話もするのよ…(´・ω・`)
>>
peru?

I found some korean hookers on wechat peru. peru are they real or fake peru?
>>
>>74772712
日本にいた時、運動もせずに81→72kgまで痩せたのに
お前どないした
>>
>>74773382
So your weight is around 62kg and your size is about 1.55m?
>>
File: BMI 26.9 body woman.jpg (126KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
BMI 26.9 body woman.jpg
126KB, 500x377px
ちなみにBMI26.9の女の身体はこれくらい
>>
>>74773382
FATTY FAT FAT FAT

FAT BOY JAP OTAKU. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA FAT FUCK
>>
>>74773472
言い得て妙
>>
>>74773382
start smoking
>>
>>74773708
is chinese usually eat healthy food?
>>
>>74773590
Nope.
My height 170cm
weight 75~76kg

I have to be 64~65kg.
>>
>>74773837
Oh I assumed you were going for a 21 bmi,
with 22 it yields 78kg and 1.7m.

Anyway it's not that bad, just try to eat a bit less every day
>>
File: nizi_eromanga_sensei-7-2.jpg (444KB, 807x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nizi_eromanga_sensei-7-2.jpg
444KB, 807x1200px
>>74771155
抜いてもらおうか
>>74771295
緊縮財政→経済規模縮小→緊縮財政
の逆ケインズ・スパイラル
>>74772863
もしもし
ぱんちゅ屋でふ
>>74773472
>エロい話もするのよ
女のワイ談
ワイ好き
>>
>>74772929
これ食べた?
この間買ってみたらめっちゃおいしかった
やっぱチョコミントが一番好き
>>
>>74773382
if you are serious about losing weight, I think you have no choice but to keep exercising and stop eating junk food such as potato chips in order to cut down on calories.
but it would be very tough for you though if you love those.

>>74773837
by the way, my height is 167cm and weight is 60kg, take or give.
>>
https://live.fc2.com/77248374/
この娘のボディの鑑定をたのむ
俺の鑑定はS級
>>
>>74773655
悪くないじゃん

お腹以外
>>
>>74774024
借金増を覚悟してでもお金を市中に出さないと悪循環から抜け出せないね
方針を変えなければギリシャ以外でも問題が大きくなりそう

>>74774086
食べたのは明治チョコミントアイスパフェでっせ(´・ω・`)
>>
>>74774203
すごいそれ
見ずたまらない
>>
>>74773368
それは女という生き物の特徴
国は関係ない
>>
File: IMG_0378.jpg (93KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0378.jpg
93KB, 600x450px
>>74773708
Why are honkons live like cockroach at ant nest?
>>
>>74774459
同意
>>
>>74773532
俺も運動せずにやせたしまったな
筋肉が消えただけじゃないかね?
>>
>>74774466
This is in Japan.
>>
>>74774509
No.

google says it's hongkong.
>>
>>74774466
窓多過ぎてすんげえ脆そう
>>
>>74774701
peru? tell me about your cat peru? what is s/he called peru? is she called cindy peru? tell us about what happened with your bread peru? Was it white bread peru? So many questions to be answered peru, yet you left us in suspense peru, do you care about us at all peru? we care about you peru, we are very WORRIED that you might do something you regret peru. I hope it never happens peru. We all want to see you succeed peru.

Peru?
>>
File: eromangasensei0427016.jpg (264KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
eromangasensei0427016.jpg
264KB, 900x1273px
>>74774319
>借金増を覚悟してでもお金を市中に出さないと悪循環から抜け出せない
民主党政権
失われた3年間
>>74774459
>>74774485
女のY談の方がエッチで即物的だ
あいつら、本当にチンチンが好きなんだ
>>
猫好きはロリコン
>>
IPPONグランプリやってるけどふかわとサンシャインがクソつまんねえ
>>
File: nizi_rokuaka-2.jpg (184KB, 689x1813px) Image search: [Google]
nizi_rokuaka-2.jpg
184KB, 689x1813px
>>74775046
シロネコ
>>
>>74774973
今も緊縮なような気もするけど
財政出動してこの結果では恐らく何かが狂ってる
>>
>>74772791
まあ、四川料理はけっこうはやっている。でも担々麺は食べたことないね。回锅肉と四川火锅けっこう好き。
>>
Help me out lads
In trying to figure out if a qt grill from here likes me or it is just their habit to be super friendly. Been friends for like half a year and she often says stuff "it was really good to see your smile" or saying she is really happy for the opportunity to do x with me. And I am a turbo sperglord and don't want to screw this up but because I'm a turbo sperglord I'm very weary at the same time
>>
>>74775046
にゃんにゃん
>>74775499
安倍ノミスクも思ったような効果は得られていない
経済は難しい
>>
>>74775514
坦々麺は本当の中国人が経営してるところに行くんだけど、美味しい。火鍋も好き。

あと青椒肉絲も好き。
>>
ボーナスが増えてますように
ボーナスが増えてますように
ボーナスが増えてますように
>>
ウッ
ふぅ・・・
>>
魔法少女になれますように
魔法少女になれますように
魔法少女になれますように
>>
>>74775946
that's too fucking long
do you think i'm going to read that?
>>
File: 93c328d0.jpg (22KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
93c328d0.jpg
22KB, 480x320px
>>74775695
個人事業主が比率で10%もバブル時代から減っているからな(使われる人間が増えれば増えるほど動かす経済規模は減る)
公営競技(ギャンブル)やアニメの制作費等々に還元されず自分たちで溜め込んでるというか金の流れが非常に硬直化してる
因みに画像は制作費とクオリティが良かった代表例
>>
>>74774319
>>74774973
そこで国がお金出すんすよ。国債を自国通貨建てで。

>>74775499
>>74775695
はなしにお勧め動画

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc9-Y5jiIO4&t=288s
>>
>>74775946
>if I dont deliver the goods with him, probably he is gonna be sad
>emphazising with the chinks
you're done for
>>
>>74775695
>>74776637
税の再分配が不適切なのと国民への給付が減らされたのは大きいと思う
それでは幾らお金を刷ってもまるで意味は無い
>>
>経済論議
coreを学んでよかった
>>
>>74776812
この動画で言ってるように財政出動、あとは中韓でお金を不正に抜かれないように賄賂や着服の監視強化。
やっていかないとどんどん悪くなる。
金の価値を下げるためにどんどんお金をばらまかないといけない
俺はどちらかというとハイエクとかの考えを支持したいけど、今はその時ではない。
ケインズ派のようにトップダウンで金を出していかないといけないよね。

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89KxncyixK8&t=31s
>>
>>74774970
同郷がペルーに謎の絡み方してて怖い
>>
>>74777278
香港の女性気が強すぎない?
>>
>>74777381
その女だが何か文句でも?
>>
>>74777404
ところで俺は気が強い女に睨まれながら生ハメするのが好きなんだよ
>>
>>74777404
こいつは男だと思うが実際香港人はこういう反応するね
台湾人の女性も気が強いが香港も負けてない
マンダリン喋れる?
>>
>>74774970
>>74777278
peruてっ何だよ?なんか怖い
>>
他の国の女が気が強いか弱い云々、むしろ日本人の男は気が弱いだけなんじゃないか
>>
>>74777517
なんか、こう気が強い人がふにゃっとする瞬間っていいよね

>>74777527
本当に女ですってば...
香港は台湾の女性より気が強くて上海辺りと同じ位ってラジオで聞いたことあるような
確かそんな事を書いてた本もあったはず
教育制度改革前世代だから聞き取れるけど少ししかしゃべれません
>>
>>74777696
えっ い、いいね!
>>
パリの空港の販売店にベトナムと香港のハーフの女性がいたけど超可愛かったぞ!
>>
>>74777696
行政長官についてどう思う?
香港の航空会社は好きでよく使わせてもらってる
サービスがよくて好きなんだ
>>
>>74777848
ベトナムってか南アジア系やその付近の女性は可愛くてすこ
ロリってわけじゃないんだけど、若々しい可愛さがこれがまたいいよね

>>74777895
今さら誰がなったって変わりやしない
まぁそれでもCYよりかはマシだろうし
期待はしてる
>>
File: C_oZCOAXYAAcNBG.png (322KB, 668x838px) Image search: [Google]
C_oZCOAXYAAcNBG.png
322KB, 668x838px
フランスのアジアの女の子はかわいい
>>
>>74777535
PERUは日本の名物posterです。ペルー人です。

ちなみ彼は中国or韓国女性が大好きです。
>>
>>74778198
ベトナム人?
>>
>>74778198
日本もフランスも女性は美人か可愛い(愛嬌ある)系じゃないと市民権無いんじゃないかなってレベルで綺麗な人多いよね
>>
>>74775569
Did you post about this before?
>>
港女って響きは好きだが、わざわざ会社までバレンタイに花束贈ったりと気遣いを常にしなければならないと言うのは非常に辛いな(どうでもいい)
>>
>>74778198
投稿しないさいよ
>>
>>74778249
いや、白人女性こそ好きで、振られまくれててアジア人でなんとかしているだろう
>>
>>74778198
ぶっちゃけこれ
ヨーロッパ行くアジアの女の子は容姿がいい人ばかり
ブスは国から出られない
日本人は身の程知らずだからブスほどヨーロッパに行きたがる
>>
>>74778249
しかも性病を患ったせいで血尿が出てる
も追加しとけw
>>
>>74778249
日本語スレの*名物shitposter*ね
>>
File: 678900.jpg (44KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
678900.jpg
44KB, 1024x1024px
>>74778406
なんだそのアジア人を見下す言い方

殺すぞ
>>
>>74778465
違うか
本人に聞けばいい
ごまかすに違いないが
>>
白人女性の方が好きだよ
>>
>>74778465
通報しました
>>
>>74778556
この裏切り者
イギ公なんかに尻に敷かれるわけだわ
>>
>>74778654
そんな君に良いことを教えよう
勝てば官軍、負ければ賊軍
長いものが有ったら巻かれてた方が人生楽にいける!
>>
ここに本物の日本人が一体何人いることやら
>>
気が強い女の良い点:
屈辱を与えるのが楽しい
>>
香港は中国と一緒でしょっていうと香港人はマジ切れする
親世代になるとイギリスだったころの方が良いという人は多い
>>
>>74778789
俺一人
俺以外は偽物
>>
>>74778816
>イギリスだったころの方が良い
真実だからな
>>
>>74776637
>国がお金出すんすよ。国債を自国通貨建てで。
ちょっと何が言いたいのか分かんないな。
>>
>>74778518
白人女性はちょっと狂おしいとおもう。アメリカの女性かも。
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>
>>74778902
アメリカ人は大体狂ってるだろ
>>
>>74778902
>アメリカ
>白人
>>
/v/言ったらP5のスレばっかだった件
>>
>>74778929
>姫騎士
>オーク
>くっころ
>>
>>74778816
中国と一緒にされると確かにムっとするかもしれないけど
でもよく考えたら中国でも礼儀正しい、他人を尊重する人が確実に増えてるし
自分で言うのもなんなんだけど相手からしてもプライドだけは一人前の香港人と一緒にされたくないんじゃないの
中学の頃の歴史の先生が言ってたんだけどイギリス統治でも前期と後期では結構違うし(初期は糞で70年代から一気に良くなった)
そうなったのもイギリスの協力もだが、一番の理由は先人たちの努力によるものなんだから
結局現状に不平不満あるんだったら「昔はよかった」と嘆いてるんじゃなくて自分達で何とかしていかないとなーとは思う
>>
>>74778934
アメリカの女性と結婚したくない。ある日アメリカ女性とデートしたけど、本当にあのデートは大変な経験だった。
>>74778941
>>
File: town20161114150205.jpg (34KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
town20161114150205.jpg
34KB, 590x393px
>>
>>74779182
じゃあ瑞典人嫁にしろ

タイガーウッズみたいに
>>
>>74779157
>>74778807が気に入りそうな画像がフォルダーに有ったのでお裾分けです><
>>
>>74779182
>大変
どんな感じなの?
>>
>>74778902
どういう風に変なの?
ちょっと憧れるな変な白人女性とか
そっちの人はちゃんと意見言ってくれるから付き合いやすいと思う
お互いどうすればいいか議論するのが夢なんだ
日本人同士ではまずできないし
>>
>>74779274
お前の話つまんなそう
>>
>>74779169
>自分達で何とかしていかないと
いやー中国巨大すぎるからねー
>>
>>74778884
国債を出します
国債を売ったお金で民間に公共投資します。
民間は入ったお金で消費して消費税とかで国にお金が入ってきます。
入ってきたお金と日銀が擦ったお金で円の価値を落としながら国債を買い戻します。

このながれ、動画を元に流を書いてみました。
>>
>>74779274
相当語学力に自信があるんだな、羨ましい
いくら日本人は遠まわしな表現を好むと言っても、同じ文化と母国語を使う人間の方が理解がしやすいな、自分の場合はね
>>
>>74779312
これ
>>
>>74779533
会社によくいるおっさんが語りたがり屋なんだけど、クソつまんないんだよな。
知的で面白い議論できそうな男なら女から聞いてくる。
>>
いやぁお互い何がだめでどうしたいか話したいじゃん
日本では楽しくなくても表に出さないから分からない
>>
>>74779319
自分達の力を過信するつもりないから中国全体を変えていくとかは思ってないよ
でも古語曰く愚公移山じゃないけど、
今すぐ実のならなくても続けていけばきっと周りにも多少は届くはず
>>
>>74779637
お前女と付き合ったことないだろ
>>
白人女
>>
>>74779728
バナー女www
>>
>>74779637
余程の男尊女卑な地域じゃないかぎり、恋人関係になったらうざいほど自分の意見ををパートナーに押し付けてこないか?
>>
>>74779225
ロシア人はいいよ。だいたい東ヨーロッパ女性の方が大好き。

>>74779250
あの時、悲しかった。あの人は三年ぐらいから私の初めてデート。 でも、女性はやりまんになったから、今、私はほっとよ。
>>
>>74779169
>中国と一緒にされると確かにムラムラする

>>74779229
知らないキャラだから性格も分からんな、すまん
>>
>>74779773
>ロシア人はいいよ。だいたい東ヨーロッパ女性の方が大好き。

なんでイギリスやフランスじゃダメなの?
>>
>>74779728
Pauley Perrette,
>1969年3月27日 -
>>
>>74779813
ムラムラしてるんだったらさっさと抜いてこい
>>
>>74779778
察してあげて
>>
>>74779773
>>74779812
大事な事だから二回書いたんですね
>>
>>74779778
気兼ねなく嫌だ、これがしたいあれがしたいと言えるし、ある意味気楽な関係になれると思う
お互いにね
ただ押しの強い女性も好きだよ

>>74779812
西や北はダメか?
南と東は良いって聞くね
>>
>>74779169
俺が日本に留学していたころ、「礼儀正しい」とクラスの中国人女子によく言われていた
皮肉でもなかったと思うし、俺は当たり前の事しかしていなかったから、
高学歴の中国人でも礼儀正しくないのが普通だという結論が付く
>>
File: JointPics_20170514_002327.jpg (468KB, 717x827px) Image search: [Google]
JointPics_20170514_002327.jpg
468KB, 717x827px
>>74779854
どれ貼ってあげればいいのか悩む
>>
>>74779819
イギリス人はちょっと…フランスもいいけど東ヨーロッパ人ならもっとエキゾチックと思う。
>>74779860
ネット問題がある。ごめん。
>>74779883
えええ、イギリス女性は別としてヨーロッパ人はきれいと思う。
>>
>>74779883
押しの強い女を拒否したり圧倒したりするのが好きだが、
これは「押しの強い女が好きだ」ということにならないだろうか
>>
File: aussie.gif (944KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
aussie.gif
944KB, 400x225px
>>74779991
>オージー
>礼儀正しい
>>
>>74779991
っお世辞
>>
>>74779340
>国債を売ったお金
国債って出せば出しただけ売れる時代は終わってるんだよね。プラマリーディーラーの資格を返すところも出てるし、金利の上昇の可能性を鑑みると、国債の長期保有のリスクは高まってる。
>入ってきたお金と日銀が擦ったお金で円の価値を落としながら国債を買い戻します。
国債の買戻しで円の価値を落とすってどういうこと?そもそも国が税収で国債を買い戻すのは国債の繰上償還で、1998年以降に発行した国債の繰上償還はできないことになってる。それに、日銀が日銀券を発行して国債を買い戻すのって、ただの買いオペじゃん。
>>
>>74780060
英国女性に何の恨みがあるんだw
イギリスの女の子も可愛い子が多いと思うけどねー
>>74780071
ドSっすね
>>
I have a load of miso paste packets that I get as part of my job.

How do I consume them? Is it just a case of putting the paste into a bowl and pouring boiling water on it?
>>
>>74780060
イギリス系はあかんか
まぁイギリス人が良いっていうならアメリカ人でもいいしな、元は一緒なんだから

>>74780071
圧倒することは好きじゃないんだが、たまに気の強い女性を黙らせるのも悪くないなwwww
普段あれがいい、これがいいとわがままな人に折れるのも悪くない
絶対疲れると思うが一緒にいて楽しいと思えればそれが一番だね
日本人の性格として、かもしれないが誰かの要求に応えるのが好きなんだよ
要望の多い人ほど献身的になれる、なぜか知らないけど
>>
>>74780248
you can't handle miso.
go to a college nearby and find japanese students.
you may be able to get free blow job from them in exchange for a couple of packets.
>>
>>74780248
I will add water and miso to a water bottle and drink it
>>
>>74780248
https://youtu.be/g4RLazvyBzc
u can do it with spoon
>>
>>74780351
before i knew what it was i spread it over the top of the bento they come with

>俺ら日本出来ぬ
>>
>>74780469
can anything stand in their way...
>>
>>74780317
>イギリス人が良いっていうならアメリカ人でもいいしな、元は一緒なんだから
それ皮肉だよな
本気で言ってるんだとしたら相当ヤバイ
>>
>>74780248
You lick a small amount of miso with a spoon and drink spirits.
>>
>>74780460
そっちってまだ現金社会?カード決済が多いかな?
夏にロンドン行く予定なんだが分からないことだらけだ
>>
>>74780236
私はイギリス女性が可愛くないと思うだけ。どうして、知らない。
Maybe my view is skewed and I know objectively that there are really cute, but I don't find them that way. Its stupid, I know.

>>74780469
Its always so surprising when I hear an East Asian speak Spanish to be honest.
>>
>>74780081
だからおかしいだろ
中国人はどんだけ無礼かよと思った

>>74780137
そういう風に俺も思いたいが、
お世辞を言っている場面じゃなかったし、何人か(しかも全員は中国人)が同意したし、言われたの一回だけってわけでもないし、
その女子たちは本気で言っていたとしか考えられない

>>74780236
逆に素直で穏やかな女性にはそんな事がしたいとは一切思わなくて、守ってあげたいと思うだけだ
自分でもよく分からんが、押しの強い女は男のようにふるまっているから、本物の男として本物の女にしてやりたい、という本能ではないかな、と俺は思う
分かるかな
>>
>>74780460
Didn't they give you a little cup for miso soup?
>>
>>74780161
たのむから俺のコメントしたところの動画見て呉、詳しくはそこみればいいから・・・

そりゃそうかもしれんが国債の金利が1%切ってる状態でもまだ売れてるんだから仕方ない罠
売れなきゃ金利上げるっしょ?
もっと信用なくなって金利上がれば良いのにね。この前のアメリカが北朝鮮に対して動いたときも
円が高くなってる、経済の人達はなんか有ったときは円を買う、今回日本は当事者なのにそれでも円を買ってリスクヘッジするんだよ。

ああ、別に繰り越しって話ではないよ、5年国債なら5年後に国債を買い戻すって話ね。円の価値を落とすって言うのは輪転機を回しての円安って話です。
お金擦れば円が出回って円安になるでしょ?
>>
>>74780582
カードどこでも使える

特にロンドンで

バスと地下鉄カードしか払えない

もちろんストリートフードとかはまだキャッシュだ
>>
>>74780677
There are little bowls and cups to use, if you want.

I only have larger bowls for eating soup and cereal in my dwelling.
>>
>>74780248
easy way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-JNljQYnTs
>>
>>74780845
mug mug
>>
>>74780784
やっぱキャッシュレスは進んでるんだね
現金をたくさん持つ必要は無いか
1週間くらいロンドンにいる予定
>>
>>74779312
>>74779533
>>74779582
ケンモウの自演てスグわかるのな
「臭そう」「クッソ何々」
とか丸わかりなのにばれてないと思ってるwww
>>
>>74780935
I will try one in a mug today.
>>
>>74780642
まあ人それぞれに好みがあるからね
仕方ない
>>74780646
>分かるな
なるほど君は保守的なのかな
個人的には、きつすぎる性格の子とは距離を置きたい
>>
>>74781126
>分かるかな*
>>
>>74780693
あんな長い動画見たくないな。
国債の金利なんて入札時点でマイナス。
金利を上げたら、発行済みの国債が大暴落。
有事の円買いは、国債の発行とは別の話。
五年国債を5年後に「買い戻す」とは言わない。それは償還。
>お金刷れば円が出回って円安
日銀が好き勝手に日銀券を発行しているわけじゃない。ちゃんと担保がある。
日銀券の発行高や貨幣流通高が増えるとなんで円安になるのさ?円安って、円が売られて外貨が買われて相対的に円が弱い状態でしょ?
>>
みんな従順な女の子が好きなんだね
自分の言うことを聞くペットみたいな存在?
>>
>>74780955
ロンドンでカードリーダーを持っている大道芸人を見たことある

もし公共交通機関を使う予定あるなら、オイスターカードを取得する方が良いかもしれない

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%82%AA%E3%82%A4%E3%82%B9%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AB%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89
>>
>>74781251
ごめん、これ以上説明は無理。
俺もこれ以上詳しく説明出来ない。
動画見てくれないと、言いたいことは解らんと思うし
買い戻しではなく償還なのか、ごめんな言葉知らなくて。
>>
>>74781126
>なるほど君は保守的なのかな
関係あるのかな
まあ見破れたから、関係あるだろうね

>>74781286
人間として自分の性格や意見を持って欲しい
ただ、家庭においては、無茶苦茶ではない限り、女性は男性の言う通りにするべきだと思う

>>74781443
You would be comfortable sleeping in it.
>>
>>74781326
>オイスターカード
この絶妙に悪いセンスの名前、イギリスらしくて好き
調べてみると凄くお得なんだ
ぜひ買おう
一応現金で1000-1200GBPは用意しようと思うがカード決済が進んでいるなら半分でも良いかな?
anonに案内してもらいたいが一人でも楽しめそうだ
>>
>>74781443

peru? what's wrong peru? what happened to your cat peru? peru I"M VERY WORRIED
>>
File: neko.jpg (36KB, 565x378px) Image search: [Google]
neko.jpg
36KB, 565x378px
安全地帯
>>
>>74781569
>ただ、家庭においては、無茶苦茶ではない限り、女性は男性の言う通りにするべきだと思う

日本では
家では妻の言うことを聞いて
外では夫の言うことを聞く
>>
>>74781693
それが上手くいくコツだってよく聞くね
日本限定かもしれないが
>>
>>74781551
多分、君は国債とか為替の関係を誤解しているんだと思う。
いい大学でた頭のいい人たちが色々考えて、それでも目標とするインフレが達成できていないんだから、「XXXすればいい」なんて簡単な問題じゃないんだよ。
>>
>>74781693
>家庭において
というのは、「家の中で」という意味で言ったつもりではない
「家族内で」と言えば良かったかな
>>
File: 1844a526-s.jpg (91KB, 480x438px) Image search: [Google]
1844a526-s.jpg
91KB, 480x438px
>>74781659
>>
>>74781899
夫が頭が良くて頼れる存在なら自然とそうなるだろうが、そうじゃない場合は悲惨だな。
>>
何だかんだで日本は世界で一番自国民と結婚する率の高い国
この国では国際結婚は珍しいんだよ
9割以上が日本人と結婚する

ましてやアメリカやヨーロッパ人と結婚なんて全体の0.3%くらいだと思う
>>
>>74782049
国際結婚したいんじゃないんや!
国際セックスがしたいんじゃ!!
>>
>>74781844
じゃあ詳しく説明してくれるの?
もしくはそれに準じた動画とかリンク張って欲しいのです、見るから。
>>
>>74782012
夫も妻も頭が悪い家庭はどうなっちゃうんだろう
>>
>>74781949
どうせなら睡眠薬で眠らせてから執行すればいいのにって思う。
暴れないし、刑務官もケガしないし・・・って思うんだけど。
>>
>>74782100
ドイツ行ってこい、俺はそこで国際セックスしてきたw
プレイボーイに出てくる女の子しかいないような
ところあるんでwいってこいw
>>
>>74782122
喧嘩で決めればいい
強い者勝ち
>>
>>74782110
まずはどうしてこれ以上の国債が難しいのかを理解するといいんじゃないかな。
経済関連の雑誌の特集記事とかネットで探すといいよ。
>>
>>74782183
FKK?
ドイツ行っても普通に歴史的な街を見てビール飲んでお城見て終わった
楽しかったからまた行きたいが今年はロンドンになった
ドイツは本当に治安がいいよね!ヨーロッパで一番治安のいい国だと思う
全てが良かった・・・また行きたいな
>>
>>74782138
刀で首を切り落とすのが一番いい
市民は楽しめるから
>>
>>74769512
Anon

Going in as an undergraduate would NOT be "transfer student"

I can't "transfer" to japan from my east-coast community college. MAYBE If I was on the west coast (california) that would have been an option

I would have to have an exceptional japanese language proof. I'm going to need N2, and it's very doubtful I can achieve N2 by July next year.
>>
>>74782336
そんなことしないで頭に一発鉛弾で良いのに
お金かからなくて無駄な苦しみも与えないから人道的でしょ
>>
>>74782336
>this 野蛮人メンタル
これだから豪州文明とか生まれないんだな
>>
>>74782404
>>
>>74782342
>east-coast
>west-coast
What difference does it make?
>>
File: C_YUdWwXsAA7_xh.jpg (96KB, 1478x1108px) Image search: [Google]
C_YUdWwXsAA7_xh.jpg
96KB, 1478x1108px
>>
>>74782545
>What difference does it make?

Here in America, west coast schools tend to have partnerships with Japan. In California, there is even high schools with partnerships with Japan. It is those schools where a "transfer student" is possible.

However, "Transfer student" from America is shit, since american exchange programs only let you do foreign exchange for 1 year, then you MUST return. American government tries hard to keep people trapped in the country.

So, the best way to go to a japanese university is to apply directly to the college. Your credits wouldn't transfer, you'll probably have to take the EJU, and you'll have to find a good financial situation. However, this route is easier when it's a college that has a partnership with your college. Community colleges generally don't have japanese partnerships.

There is a state university near me with partnerships in Kyoto and Hokkaido and Nishinomiya. Seperately, there is a different university with a partnership in Tokyo, but fuck Tokyo I don't have the money for that shit
>>
これどこの4chan?
http://i.imgur.com/7ttHAXt.png
http://i.imgur.com/Tt5ugwp.png
http://i.imgur.com/WHsr6vd.png
>>
>>74782404
印象は弱過ぎる

>無駄な苦しみも与えない
死刑になるほど大犯罪を起こした奴だよ?
苦しませるべきではないか
「人道」なんてのは役に立たない

>>74782468
なんで犯罪者をそこまで愛すんだよ
って言っても意味はないな

どうせそんな価値観は元々アメリカのだろ

第二次世界大戦では、日本軍は敵の首を切り落としまくっていた
それも日本の文化だったんだ
何が悪い?
>>
>>74782734
>partnerships with Japan
Maybe you are talking about an "exchange student."
Transfer students are those who take their credits at one college to another.
The Japanese Studies programme at Hokkaido University does not take transfer students.
It means that you need to earn all the credits required for graduation and spend 4 years plus to get the bachelors degree.
>>
>>74782921
/int/だと思う
こんなスレ見たこと無いが

>>74783013
オージーらしくないな、オージーなら残忍な死刑反対を訴えなきゃ
>>
>>74783025
I think he is talking about transfer, because he wrote:
>However, this route is easier when it's a college that has a partnership with your college.
I agree that his posts were a bit unclear, though. Maybe he is using the wrong terminology.
>>
>>74782245
国債の発行が難しいって話ではないですよね?
買い取る銀行の問題?それとも銀行から買う個人投資家の問題?
検索掛けるにしてもそこ絞らないと出てこないんですよ・・・
どっかのHPのリンクでも良いから教えて欲しいのです。

>>74782275
FKK-OASEへ行ってきましたん。
楽しかったよ。
他にもドイツはパン、チーズ、肉、ソーセージが美味かった。
難点だと感じたのは兎に角喉が乾くw水飲んでも飲んでもまだ飲めるwって感じだったw
>>
File: 1490809008944.png (65KB, 1592x668px) Image search: [Google]
1490809008944.png
65KB, 1592x668px
>>74782734
>>
>>74783013
切り落としまくってないよw
殺して鼻とか耳削り取るのは明治以前だよw
そんなの二次対戦中に映像資料無いよw
>>
>>74783013
>どうせそんな価値観は元々アメリカのだろ

お前は一体どうした
今の時代どこの国が刀で首切り死刑とかやってるんだよw

正直、日本の死刑執行はめちゃ怖い。
いつ殺されるかわからないし、毎日何もしないで過ごすんだよ。
>>
死刑のある国は土人国家
全ての者に人権を与え死刑を廃止しなきゃならない
先進国を見習え
>>
>>74783025
What i Meant was:

"If your College has partnership with japanese university. Applying directly to college might be easier."

Anyway.

The most ideal solution is to acquire Bachelor's degree in America, then transfer to Japan for Master's Degree (Post-graduate)

That way, you obtain Monbukagakusho scholarship from japanese government, EJU scholarship, spend time in japanese university, job search in Japan, and generally live good.

Obtaniing bachelor's in America gives you more time to take JLPT and get N2 or N1

American bachelor's degree seems smart on paper. But in practice? I think a japanese degree is smarter for japanese job. This is frustrating. If I wish rich, I would not have this problem

If you are rich, going to Japan is very easy. 2 Years in JLS, transfer drectly to University or get a Job. Done. baka. The life I have is suffering.
>>
>>74783135
>国債の発行が難しい
発行しても買う人がいなきゃダメってこと。
入札するのは主に国内の機関投資家。
国債保有のリスクが高まっているので、機関投資家が国債を買うのを控え始めているのね。
とりあえず個人投資家は忘れて。
>>
>>74783124
The college I went to admitted people with a two year college degree in the US and allowed them to earn a full bachelors with two years of studies. We called it "transfer".
>>
File: sleep.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
sleep.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
もう2時だ。
寝よう。

おやすみなさいm(__)m
>>
>>74783628
おやすみ
>>
お酒飲みすぎて死にそう
外国のAnonたちにはどうってことない量でも日本人が死んじゃうくらいの量なんだぜ~
>>
JAP
>>
>>74783613
>tfw you'll never go to a Japanese university, meet a cute girl, who first acts shy, but after a few months, after you got the transformation app on your smartphone and are helping her fighting the Demonaliens, who slept for hundreds of years below the surface, she finally opens up to you and you start a beautiful romance
why even live
>>
File: 1439691842048.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439691842048.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
every japanon.
it's about time that you stopped arguing with each other and went to bed.
at least, you should close your browser and get ready for bed by the time that this thread reaches the bump limit.
as you know, it's not good for your health to stay up until late.
>>
>>74783315
>acquire Bachelor's degree in America, then transfer to Japan for Master's Degree

Did you mention anything about masters?
I still don't call it "transfer" though.
Maybe it's best to get a bachelors degree in America and then get a job at a company that has a branch in Japan.
Then they will pay for everything you need to work in Japan.
>>
>>74783167
dont you want a korean gf peru? what about your half asian children peru? will they be like elliott rodger peru?

Peru?
>>
>>74783455
https://www.j-cast.com/2015/02/04227084.html?p=all

だいたいここら辺か、禁輸緩和もっとやるって言ってやれば解決しない?
まあこれ解決しないとたしかに国債買い手が付かんな。
大体財政黒字目指す時点で間違ってるんだから・・・先ずそこからだよなぁ・・・
>>
>>74783226
死刑方法としては刀で首を切り落としていたわけだ

>鼻とか耳削り取る
こんな話してないけど、
>明治以前
明治以前の日本は日本じゃなかったのか
むしろ現代の日本よりも日本らしい日本だったんだと思うけどね

>映像資料無い
で?
俺が読んだ歴史本は間違っているとしても、
日本にはそのような習慣があったと、君はすでに認めているから、結論は変わらない

>>74783248
だから、アメリカからの悪影響だって言っいてるだろう
世界の多くの国々はアメリカによって支配されている、今の時代にこそ、
アメリカの価値観によって「良くない」とされる現象は減少しているのは当たり前ではないか

>>74783296
死刑反対や人権など、そんなのは先進国の立場がどんどん弱くなっている現代に現れたたわごとだ
見習いたいなら、19世紀のヨーロッパの帝国がいい
>>
should I make a new thread?
I will make it if anyone doesn't.
>>
File: C9l2LvDVoAApma9.jpg (65KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C9l2LvDVoAApma9.jpg
65KB, 675x1200px
>>74784020
あなたに任せるよ
>>
>>74783613
That's right. He wants to be able take the credit that he has earnt in America and put it towards a degree in Japan. He even wrote about transfer of credit in his earlier post.
>>
new thread desu
>>74784120
>>74784120
>>74784120
>>
>>74783925
>金融緩和
量的緩和で銀行さんにお金を渡しても、それを借りてくれる人がおらんと意味ないんやで。
>>
>>74784097
But it doesn't work for the japanese studies programme in Hokkaido Uni.
Basically transfer to national universities is very very competitive in Japan.
It's quite popular among private ones, but his budget is limited so...
>>
>>74784367
I know, he's been saying he can't do it.
>>
File: 050823-01.jpg (128KB, 664x1000px) Image search: [Google]
050823-01.jpg
128KB, 664x1000px
>>74783991
二次大戦の時そんなことやってたかなぁ・・・そりゃ、多少は有ったと思うけど・・・

鼻とか耳はね、首落とした後でスコアとしてゲットするんだよ、大将首は誰か解るようにそのまま持つけど
頭って重いから雑兵は首落としたり殺したら鼻か耳取って何人殺したかのスコアにするんだよ。

その習慣明治以前の江戸時代とかの話やで・・・
第二次大戦の時にはそんな人おらん・・・・

日清日露戦争の時は野生動物の血を飲んだ人とか居たけどなw

俺も重犯罪者には人権はないと考えてる
昔の竹で作ったのこぎりで首を切る処刑法とか復活しねえかなwとか思ってるけどな。
>>
>>74783810
>and then get a job at a company that has a branch in Japan

This is very bad idea. What is the point of moving to Japan if you will just work at a foreigner business?
>>
>>74784602
wew
>>
new thread desu...ka?
>>>>74781198
>>
>>74784602
You'd still be working with many Japanese coworkers and clients.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.