[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this popular in your cunt? When did you stop using it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
Was this popular in your cunt? When did you stop using it?
>>
Yes very
>>
yes it was very popular. it was either that, or irc (or both). i stopped using it around 2012 or so.
>>
>>55084714
very popular until fb came and people migrated
>>
>his entire country didn't use communicator made in his country
KEK
>>
>>55084821
>it's filtered again
cuck
>>
>>55084821
what was it called, communisticator?
>>
>>55084714
Really popular around 2003-2008, by 2005 everyone had one.
Then it took a very shard decline
>>
Till Facebook
>>
>>55084879
gadu gadu
>>
>>55084714
>When did you stop using it?
Never. I downloaded reviver and still challenge my only internet friend to battles of sounds with plus.
>>
>>55084714
yes
>>
>>55084714
Never

ICQ was a thing here
>>
>>55084714
Facebook killed it
>>
yahoo messenger was the shit here
and so was hi5 before facebook came
>>
Yes, until Skype showed up.
>>
>>55084714
Very popular.
Up until Facebook chat came out.

I fought tooth and nail initially to use msn messenger because it was responsive and quick, where as Facebook chat in its early days was horrendously buggy and never worked. But the fags liked the convenience of not having to open another program to chat with friends.
>>
>>55084714
Everyone used it until 2010 or so, everyone was using FB by then. I used it until 2012, I think.
Using mostly Skype now, still don't have a Jewbook account, luckily there's so much social media nowadays it doesn't seem like I'll ever need one either.
>>
Literally every teenager here used it pre-2010. Got replaced by Facebook and BBM unfortunately. I miss all those shit emoticons
>>
>>55084714
Pretty crazy popular. Las time was 2006
>>
>>55084791
But was unsupporyed by several years
>>
Would still be webcamming with chav sluts on msn if it wasnt for fucking facebook
>>
>>55084714
Yes very, it was swiftly killed though when facebook introduced their own chat, and the final nail in the coffin was when facebook went mobile with their own app.
>>
My social life ended with Messenger
>>
pretty much everybody had msn until just a few years back
I always prefered msn and it still pisses me off that they merged it with skype
>>
>>55086009
https://messengergeek.wordpress.com/2013/04/23/use-messenger-reviver-2-to-bring-back-messenger-and-beat-skype/
>>
So much wanking on camera
>>
icq was king
>>
What made MSN so much more based than all the social media shit that came after?
>>
>>55086117
it was a chat unrelated to social media
>>
>>55086117
less normies and attentionwhoring + sending sounds with plus
>>
>>55084714
Oh the memories so many nudes
>>
>>55084714
Nope, AIM was though.
>>
Everyone used AIM

That died when facebook came out

Cant think of anyone who used windows messenger
>>
>>55086117
Skype is pretty much the same as MSN, but if you are talking about facebook is because MSN was less distracting and it wasn't a competition about "look how great my life is", I still enjoy both facebook and skype though
>>
Wtf I had no idea that msn was so popular around the world...

So ICQ was just czech echo chamber?
>>
Played the MSN games with my friends. Didn't really chat tho
>>
>>55086384
Nope, we also used it.
>>
>>55086117

nostalgia
>>
It was quite popular, every teen had it.
I would say it died out the summer of 2009
>>
>>55086374
>Skype is pretty much the same as MSN
>>
>>55086252
I suspect its because American rich kids go to Monaco frequently.
>>
>>55086330
Why are Americans always the special snowflakes?
>>
>>55086246
Ne seri
>>
che ya cerraron el fotolog
>>
>>55086693
>he never played sound battles with his autistic friend

you were supposed to send a sound, them he would send you one back that linked to yours, then you would link another one etc, up until someone couldn't keep with the story, then you would gain a point
>>
File: 1449031105983.png (15KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
1449031105983.png
15KB, 477x539px
I made a fake account posing a muscly badboy and got all my sister's mates to show me their arseholes on webcam
>>
>>55086384
>>55086492
I had ICQ as well (and MSN and Skype) because I played a browser game with some germans and they all used ICQ so I had to adapt
>>
>>55086679

What are you even fucking talking about?
>>
It is obsolete due to Jabber, ICQ, IRC, etc.
>>
how old you guys
>>
>Mfw playing minesweeper on MSN
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.