[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a Bosnian Serb anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 10

File: srbin.jpg (65KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
srbin.jpg
65KB, 720x544px
Ask a Bosnian Serb anything.
>>
>>55007131
Do you think I'm sexy?
>>
>>55007255
And I want your body!
>>
Why are Balkanites leaving Australia
They're the only group of European Australians to have negative migration numbers
>>
>>55007528
I guess the old ones are dying out, and young ones indetify thems selves more as Australians then Yugos. They cannot speak proper language, they grow up in Australia. And many of them are mixed.
Also it is fucking hard to move anywhere from here. No one wants us anymore. And last few years Africans and Arabs made it very fucking difficult to find a job, get a working visa, or move anywhere from here.
I have literally 0 chance to move to Australia.
>>
>>55007131
Yugoslavia when?
>>
>>55007877
Let's all hope never again. Though Bosnia is still kind of little Yugoslavia, a multiethnic federation. Some things should never happen
>>
>>55007131
Are you a Bosnian or a Serb?
>>
>>55007131
How are your relations with the Bosnian muslims?

Will you be able to remain together as a federation, or is another civil war bound to happen?

How is the economy nowadays?
>>
>>55007528
been to dandenong lately? place is run by bosnian mafia

>being king of a literal steaming pile of shit
>>
>>55008089
A Serb, but a Serb from Bosnia.

If you want to learn more https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbs_of_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina
>>
How to distinguish a Serb from a Croatian?
>>
>>55008276
Croats sound like faggots.
>>
>>55008327
/thread
>>
>>55008327
Croats are literally the dutch version of slavs
>>
File: 2325121.png (3KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
2325121.png
3KB, 318x159px
>>55007131
flag change, why? Does Banja Luka yield more authority then Sarajevo?
>>
File: 1455121945521.jpg (72KB, 960x811px) Image search: [Google]
1455121945521.jpg
72KB, 960x811px
>>55008327
T H I S
> your average croat
>>
>>55008150
>How are your relations with the Bosnian muslims?
I live in 95% serbian town, so I don't know many muslims, yet with those I do know I get along pretty well. Our history is still a very sensitive topic. I have to admit though, I generally dislike muslims, sometimes even hate if I read some muslim madia statemants. But you have to separate individual from a group. There are many, many good people who are muslims, and I don't wish them any harm.

>Will you be able to remain together as a federation, or is another civil war bound to happen?
I hope that we would separate in peace, like in a divorce, because we are stagnating for the last 20 years. I trully hope we would avoid any kind of violent conflict. So, no wars anymore please. It is stimilar to Flanders/Wallonia situation right now.

>How is the economy nowadays?
Catastrophic. We have a small GDP growth, but our economy is still vary fragile. It is very hard to invest here, we import a lot, and export very little. We have way too much people working in administration, very small gdp, too much politicians robbing national resources, laundering money, too much malversations, too much corruption. And we basically live of IMF debts. And right now our national monetary system is risk of not having cash anymore, at all.
>>
>>55008276
Yes. I can distinguish a Bosnian Muslim from a Bosnian Serb easily. Though, Bosnian Serbs and Bosnian Croats, do look somewhat similar. (That Dinaroid scull)
>>
>>55008515
>Does Banja Luka yield more authority then Sarajevo?
Brussels and Washington yield the most power, the quasy Bosnian goverment is just here to fill it's own pockets
>>
>>55007131
I heard people live like shit in northern and eastern Bosnia (except Banja Luka)..
but hey, at least you have "your" Republika Srpska now.

was it all worth it? What do you think..as someone who lives there?
>>
I heard Croats and Serbs in Bosnia get along pretty well, better than Croats from Croatia and Serbs from Serbia. Is that true? And why?
>>
>>55008515
Not really it is kind of 49/51 distribution of power. Also we did not have a winning side in the war. More like everyone is a loser. All we maneged to do is to sign Dayton Agreement that is still in power. It is somewhat total PC hypocritical bullshit that nobody likes.
Also Croats in Bosnia hate muslims more then we do.
>>
>>55008939
This.
>>
>>55009023
It is very bad, but Bosnia is still not Zanzibar or something. Northern Bosnia is not that bad, worse then Croatia yes. But eastern Bosnia is really fucked up. Nothing good can come out of eastern Bosnia. Bosniak part is also fucked up very much, maybe even poorer (except Sarajevo and Tuzla maybe).
Yes at least we have our Republika Srpska. Was it worth it, it is hard to say, but I'd say yes. What were the other options? Was creating Croatia worth for you?
>>
File: 1444110283711.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1444110283711.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
>>55008327

>mfw when i hear male serbs speaking serbian

females speaking serbian is pretty hot tho
>>
>>55009507
Yeah same, female croats speaking get my member harder than diamonds, I would liberate them so hard.
>>
>>55007131
Have you killed Mudshits or do you know somebody who did it ?
Do you have Ar*bs there?
>>
Bosnia has no sense

you leave a multiethnic federation

to form another multiethnic federation???
>>
>>55009507
Takoder..obozavam kak govore tvrdo i meko c... mmm
https://youtu.be/-GDesf1V3os
>>
>>55009065
It is true. It is not love, it is more like natural alliance by having a common enemy.
I guess we both dislike Bosnia such as it is, and both dislike Muslims, who are the biggest ethnic group and hold most of the power. They also like to use their vicitme status to gain foreigner support.
Bosnian Serb army even saved many Croatian civilians and soldiers from certain death during the Bosniak-Croat conflict, when Croatian enclaves in Central Bosnia fell in Bosniak control.
Also even the far right Serbs support autonomy of Croatian part of Bosnia.
>>
As an Kosovar can i get qt Serbian-Bosnian gf if i promise papers for Sweden?

what you think of kosovars?
>>
>>55008241
So an orthodox Bosnian, or Bosnian Serb? And why/why not?
>>
>>55009723
Kosovars are Serbs from Kosovo, you're just a simple Shiptar m8
>>
>>55009766
Yeah, but he might have gotten a different view if i said "Shqiptar" he would have thought i was from "Albania"

And i bet Serbs have different views on Kosovo then Albania.
>>
>>55008327
Ijekavian vs ekavian, right?

What do Bosnians use btw?

Do Bosnian Serbs also "sing" while taling? It's a bit exaggerated, not really singing, but Bosnian speech sounds more melodic, because their way of pronounciation.
>>
>>55009545
>>55009507
I like the way both serbian (from serbia) and croatian (from croatia) girls speak. My istocnohercegovacki+krajiski dialect sounds like bear eating a rock though... yet it still remains better then Sarajevo accent! That one is quite disgusting.
>>
>>55009766
*sub human
>>
>>55009752
He is a orthodox Serb, living in Bosnia, his people been there for centuries.
>>
>>55009832
It's not just ijekavian vs ekavian, they also pronounce č and ć the same and have a certain pattern of speech that makes them sound like drag queens to my ears.
>>
>>55009842
Only girls from Dalmatia have hotter accent than Serbian girls imo
If I dont marry one, I failed at life
>>
>>55009567
>Have you killed Mudshits or do you know somebody who did it ?
No I did not, I was born in 1988. And yes I know loads of them. I know a lot of ex-soldiers.
>Do you have Ar*bs there?
No, not here. They avoid us. They come only in the Bosniak(Muslim) part of the country. But we don't have any problems with them.
>>
>>55010023
Noice
How many Arabs live there ?
>>
>>55009808
Those who care to know do.
>>
>>55010023
why don't you answer my question?

what you think about kosovo-albanians?
>>
>>55009966
>not wanting a Slovenian Metka like your black-as-coal, greased-back-hair, tracksuit-with-stripes wearing, Bruce-Lee-worshipping forebears

Just disgraceful. Come live in a commieblock here at once and woo a Slovene girl like a proper čefur! Staying on with the family is optional!
>>
>>55007131
What do you think of Malaysia?
>>
>>55009723
Gf for papers, yes. But qt? Not really. But beware, women here are cunning like foxes and sneaky like snakes.
>>
>>55009752
I am a Serb above all. Bosnian Serb to be more precise. Orthodox Bosnian sounds like something made up by Bosniak propaganda.
>>
File: cigani.png (4MB, 1916x830px) Image search: [Google]
cigani.png
4MB, 1916x830px
>>55010160
>Bruce-Lee-worshipping forebears

Sounds like you just called him a gypsy.

Post gypsy slums from your towns lads.
>>
>>55010387
I was just trying to paint a stereotypical picture of a Yugo-era Bosnian. I've read some town in Bosnia even built Bruce Lee a monument in the 00s.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FusEcHnXZbU
3 fingers of death point straight at the jet!!!
And the faggot with a broken plastic nose makes a movie about it.
And serbia takes credit for shooting down an american plane, when we did it frist and tied pilots to bridges that were to be bombed by NATO.
>>
What are the risks when the international military force will leave your country? Can the actual political balance sustain the country in a next future?

>>55008938
Are bosniaks more swarthy or what?
>>
>>55010304
read about the Euro food can monument a while back. Is it still there in Sarajevo?
>>
File: 1436799762056.jpg (145KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1436799762056.jpg
145KB, 1111x597px
>>55010430
You're right it seems

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mostar_Bruce_Lee_statue

>A statue of Bruce Lee was unveiled on Saturday, November 26, 2005, in the city of Mostar in Bosnia and Herzegovina, by Croatian sculptor Ivan Fijolić. Located in the City Park of "Zrinjski," the life-sized statue stands 1.68 meters tall, shorter than Bruce Lee's actual height of 1.72 meters,[1] and is a symbol of solidarity in the ethnically divided city.
>>
What's your opinion on the Irish?
How many languages do you speak?
Do you still have religion?
>>
>>55010062
Not much of them. But I guess few thousands. Most of them are very rich and are buying of land in nature from Serbs who left Bosniak held part of the country. Nottably the extreme west of Bosnia. There is some salafist scum in cnetral Bosnia. But most of the Arabs, wre here just tourists or passing by. They tend to avoid Serbian part of the country. I guess they hear lots of Sarajveo propaganda. But that is fine with me, Funy thing is that they cannot differ physically Serbs from Bosniaks, so they just assume you are a Bosniak.
>>
>>55010387
Shutka, Skopje

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXtTuCpBv8g

>>55007131
Will you ever go back to Serbia?
>>
>>55010142
Oh sorry.
I don't know personally any kosovo albanians, but I will stand with my borthers in Serbia on that topic.
You should've remain part of Serbia, life would be better for both sides. And our historical monuments, interethnic relations, natural resources and so on.
>>
>>55010164
I wish you the best luck.
>>
>>55010962
kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OVY7MmSSYs
>>
>>55011015
>I wish you the best luck.
W-why?
>>
>>55010962
>go back
Duno, will you?
>>
Given a job and the same living conditions you have now would you leave to Serbia or do you feel Bosnia is your home? Do you think Bosnia would be more successful without Muslims?
>>
>>55007131
why are serbs best warriors in europe?
>>
>>55010984
I heard from my parents that life was good during Yugoslavia both for Serbians and Albanians in Kosovo. Very peacful place, until 90s.

What happened? You are free to tell your side of the story, or what you know about it, from the serbian perspective ofc.

Also, i know you stand with Serbians, obviously.

But it was nice to know just another REAL opinion instead of something to read on news (propaganda) etc.
>>
File: world-map.jpg (40KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
world-map.jpg
40KB, 400x300px
>>
Tell me about bosnian croats.
>>
>>55010572
Maybe, I never heard about thet, but it doesn't surprise me.
>>55010719
I like the Irish and I fully support Northern Irish Republicans. We have somewhat similar history.
I speak Serbian (Croatian and Bosniak included), French and English.
I am batized as orthodox christan, I will celebrate Christmass and Slava for the sake of family traditions, but I am not a really religous person. I am kind of agnostic leaning to atheism.
>>
While you're here, how accurate is this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO0rEwwyB0g
>>
>>55007131
Most famous fast food in your cunt?
>>
>>55007131
Most popular fast food in your cunt?
>>
>>55011060
Why not, I have nothing against you. You live on the other side of the planet and have no influence on my life.
>>
why are people from the balcans always angry? it's like they're not able to enjoy life
>>
>>55011243
Misguided nationalism ruined everything, like always.

Kosovo would be much better in Serbia, and you know it. Hell even we're struggling today, but Kosovo has no economic prospects or a future for the next 100 years at least. Should have stayed put, everything could have been worked out.
>>
>>55007131
Why is his scope covered in rags?

is slav camo? da?

why does he have underwear wrapped around his hand?

is more slav camo? da?
>>
Also what do you think about France
>>
>>55011368
I was just curious tbqh since when I was a kid I remember that our prime minister in the 90's send troops and weapons during your war.

http://www.nytimes.com/1995/07/24/news/24iht-malay_0.html
>>
>>55011042
I love this song
>>55011093
Y-yes?
>>
>>55011378
Don't you think that if we wouldn't have fought back you would have exterminated us?

I mean, what would happen if we actually gave up, or if NATO did not save us?

Ofc Kosovo would stay Serbian, but at what price?

Imo kosovo is not even worth fighting over.

From my perspective my "people" only fought because of survival, they had no where else to go.

And so they pleaded for help when surrounded and defenseless.

Glad my parents did have a chance to flee, but many didn't.

Ofc this goes for serbs there too.
>>
>>55011187
Very good question!
I don't know. I think Republika Srpska is my home. But Serbia sounds far more secure.
I might be wrong but I think Bosnia would be more secure and successful as a homogeneous country. But we don't want whole Bosnia for our selves, just our part to be independant..
>>
>>55011379
Its for better grip, you idiot.
>>
>>55011295
Not very accurate at all. But it gives you some basic info.
>>55011304
Cevapi
>>
>>55011511
you guys sheltered the muslims in your country and send aid/fighters to help repel the Serbs and your wondering why?
>>
>>55011566
>better grip

>not using your skin

does he treat his cock like he treats his weapon?
>>
>>55011559
Reasonable answer. Yesterday I met a Serbian Jew from Bosnia, I assume the part your from since he refers to himself as Serbian Jew despite saying he's from Bosnia. Is that rare?
>>
>>55007131
I have to leave now. But I will reply to your questions later.
Cheers!
>>
>>55011645
>Actions of other people when I was a kid is my responsibility
Please don't start singapore, not in the mood.
>>
I love this song

I want to blast it out of my commie block

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hZKWIMK0VU
>>
>>55011666
most of them got wiped out by croats
>>
>>55011369
Being at war non stop almost 24/7, makes you very paranoid and angry.
>>
>>55007131

Do you play the accordeon?
>>
>>55007131
does the federation of bosnia-herzegovina have a future? or will it break up just like jugoslavia before it
>>
>>55011526
>my "people"
Why are you being such a fucking C U C K.
Apparently you don't know shit about what really happened here.Stop acting like a faggot you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>55009878
I just wondered whether all orthodox people in Bosnia identify as Serbs, or if there are also orthodox people identifying as Bosnians?

No offense meant, Balkans/ex-Yugoslavia gets pretty complex at times for an outsider to get to know.
>>
How autonomous are Serbian communities? Is Bosnia and centralized state or is it more like a Federation of Croats, Serbs, and Bosniaks?

Also tell grandma I said hi
>>
Do you like football?
>>
File: wjhn41.gif (42KB, 421x395px) Image search: [Google]
wjhn41.gif
42KB, 421x395px
>>55007131

Do you wish for pic related to happen?
>>
>>55009918
Bosnian for an outsider is most readily recognized because of the melodic sound by thei accentuation and accent shifts. My BCS textbook says it is more archaic (meaning that Serbs and Croats also spoke like this a century or so ago). I can imagine it sounding a bit gay.

I remember reading that Serbs use ekavian, while Bosnian Serbs use ijekavian.
>>
>>55014441
Yes.
>>
File: wpwet06.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
wpwet06.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
>>55007131
>Bosnian Serb
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.