[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Argies are still butthurt.
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 22
File: british.jpg (103 KB, 770x433) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
british.jpg
103 KB, 770x433
BRITISH GIVE BACK THE MALVINAS TO THEM. IM FED UP OF THEIR WHINING!
>>
Mexican posters are fucking shite tbqh
>>
>>55000366
so Brazilians with their stupid teutonia RS
>>
>>55000348
Fuck off José
>>
>>55000451
you are not British, just a clay and jail hahahhaha
>>
>>55000462
>hahahhaha

>t. tourist in mexico
>>
>>55000462
Can you honestly say that Mexico is better then Australia?
>>
File: tourism.png (93 KB, 470x290) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tourism.png
93 KB, 470x290
>>55000514
hahahahaahha Mexico top 10th most visited
>>
>>55000552
> Child prostitution and cocaine
>>
>>55000517
In a few things yes.

Food
Culture
History
We are more important than you because We have oil.
Our beaches are better
Latinas master race.
>>
File: HhB0MLz.jpg (74 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HhB0MLz.jpg
74 KB, 480x360
>>55000571
you are fucking stupid
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 1366x768
>>55000571
>Food
You eat ghetto meat, beans and rice with your HANDS.

>Culture
Stolen from the Spanish and made shittier
>History
Invaded by the USA on multiple occasions, now know as a failed state and has the drug war has most casualties of any current conflict on the planet.

>We are more important than you because We have oil.
We have had UN security councillership, a much larger economy, and much more resources
Oil =/= power when you bend down and suck the mircopenis of the USA
> Our beaches are better
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
see pic related

>Latinas master race.
"FACT Mexicans are the most POWERFUL race in the world"
>>
>>55000517
Yes
Aus seems like it came from another planet 2bh
>>
>>55000705
Food.
For this reason and others, Mexican cuisine was inscribed in 2010 on the Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_cuisine

Kangaroo meat is not nice.

Culture

Aztec,Mayan, and Spanish are way better than a copy of the British one.

Mexico is more relevant than Australia. Oil. Manufacturing. Resources. Military. Architecture. Tourism. Cinema( we have the best director in the world. Iñarritu),etc. Australia is only known because you are white and blonde, thats it.

Mexico is the 10th most visited. The caribbean is better than all of beaches. Jungles with Mayan ruins make it amazing.

Latinas have more miss universe than white woman.
>>
>>55000805
CHICAN'D
>>
Are all Mexican posters frustrated tryhards?
>>
File: 1455276310238.gif (868 KB, 540x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455276310238.gif
868 KB, 540x350
>>55000793
>>55000571
MOM!, SOME CHICANOS ARE EMBARRASING US IN FRONT OF FOREIGNERS
>>
>>55000856
>would rather live on an island where everything tries to kill him
o k
>>
jajaj esto es muy fuerte
>>
>>55000840
>>55000853


Hablemos de la guerra del pacifico
>>
>>55000879
>unironically beliving living in the US or Mexico is better than living in Australia
>>
>>55000901
Enjoy your dropbears and bogans
>>
>>55000805
>Mexico is more relevant than Australia. Oil. Manufacturing. Resources. Military. Architecture. Tourism. Cinema( we have the best director in the world. Iñarritu),etc. Australia is only known because you are white and blonde, thats it.

And you literally described whats good about Mexico as a Maxican.

Here's what you're ACTUALLY seen as on the world stage.
>One great big drug cartel the size of a country
>You make things so shitty you're second in place only to China
>Cucked by the US on multiple occasions
>You're Spains terrible attempt at a colony before they just seen what a waste it was a gave up
>Your countries military is known to be behind Switzerland in power, a country known for not even fighting in wars kek
>Fence jumpers
>Where the tequila comes from, even tho it's a shit tier drink
>Okay food
>>
>>55000451
>>55000514
>>55000517
>>55000569
>>55000705
KHAN'D
>>
>>55001011
>Where the tequila comes from, even tho it's a shit tier drink
I'll fight you
>>
>>55001011
t.Genghis khan
>>
>>55001036
C'mon son, tequila is the official drink of 17 year olds who think doing 2 shots is the hardest thing ever.

You can literally drink anything else and get the same effect without looking like a tool.
>>
>>55001011
>>One great big drug cartel the size of a country
>>You make things so shitty you're second in place only to China
>>Cucked by the US on multiple occasions
>>You're Spains terrible attempt at a colony before they just seen what a waste it was a gave up
>>Your countries military is known to be behind Switzerland in power, a country known for not even fighting in wars kek
>>Fence jumpers
>>Where the tequila comes from, even tho it's a shit tier drink
>>Okay food

1) El chapo was re captured. We are cleaning up Sinaloas carte.

2) We are making cars, tvs, Ipods,fridges,etc. You cannot argue that to me an industrial engineer.

3) US cucked us, but we beat up France and Spain. You still a British Colony, and emus beat you up all the time.

4) Fence jumpers. My God. You have to insult because you were KHAND

5) Tequila is shit? and why all bars around the world are drinking tequila in this moment?
>>
>>55001093
>drinking to get drunk
Just stop posting before you make yourself look any worse.
>>
>>55001073
Nice rebuttal there el chapo, it'd be good if your citizens could afford computers to compete in esports.
>>
>>55000805

>For this reason and others, Mexican cuisine was inscribed in 2010 on the Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_cuisine

So was India, that doesn't make it good, it makes it unique.

>Kangaroo meat is not nice.
Point invalid, it is a meme meat and has no widespread consumer base.

>Aztec,Mayan, and Spanish are way better than a copy of the British one.
I guess human sacrifice is a cultural thing in Mexico. Is that why they still do it?

> Mexico is more relevant than Australia.
Any UN Security Council seats? Any participation in the world wars? Anything at all?

> Oil.
Practically giving it to the USA for free

>Manufacturing.
Practically giving it to the USA for free

> Resources.
Practically giving it to the USA for free

> Military.
How is the war on drugs going? I see the military is doing VERY well.

>Architecture.
Favelas and poorly built, rip-off Spanish garbage

> Tourism.
See: >>55000569

> Cinema( we have the best director in the world. Iñarritu),
How come I haven't heard of him then? That is an opinion, we both know Hollywood is in control of the money.

>etc.
Nothing more you can think of beansprout?

>Australia is only known because you are white and blonde, thats it.
And are the seventh biggest economy in the world with only 23 million of us.

> Mexico is the 10th most visited.
Because you can drive there, get child sex, and drive back in a day
> The caribbean is better than all of beaches.
Great Barrier Reef
> Jungles with Mayan ruins make it amazing.
Opinion. You cannot claim ruins from past civilisations make the current one better.

>Latinas have more miss universe than white woman.
Based on opinion.

Face it wetback. You live in a corrupt and failed state. And your """"race"""" is best known as the subject of racist jokes that ANYONE from another country would know.
>>
File: 3bTUGWk.jpg (99 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3bTUGWk.jpg
99 KB, 600x600
>>55000955
do I really need to write "Enjoy your beheadings, cartels, niggers, police brutality, police state and other wll known problems with both Mexico and America" which are not a thing in Aus?
>>
>>55001139
Enjoy your lebs, gangrapes, emus, giant spiders, giant everything, rats, rabbits, cats, abbos, deserts, and worst of all, australians
>>
Mexico is awesome, stop bullying him
>>
>>55001121
afford cumputers? How many supercomputers has Australia made?

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercomputadoras_de_México

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercomputadoras_de_México
>>
File: aussie.jpg (218 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aussie.jpg
218 KB, 1024x768
>>55001114
>2) We are making cars
no we are not you dumb faggot, we are just manufacturing econoboxes because its cheaper to build them here because of our shit-tier low wages

and they are not even engineered in Mexico you dumb faggot, meanwhile australia has been making their own cars since the 30's

you are literally fucking ignorant, shut the fuck up you dumb spic

this is why mexico is so fucking shit, people unironically belive we are as developed as the 1st world
>>
Video killed the radio star...
>>
>>55001198
lol self-hating spic
>>
>>55001198
shhhh stupida.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPqxPVhz1AA
>>
>>55001198
This guy gets it. You are an honorary Australian in my eyes.
>>
>>55001198
SE RE CALENTO EL CHILANGO SENIORES!!!
>>
File: 374.jpg (433 KB, 650x926) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
374.jpg
433 KB, 650x926
>>55001219
>you are self-hating because you know how deluded some mexicans are

fuck off chicano, take your identity problems garbage somewhere else

mexico is shit because of deluded faggots like this guy >>55001114, they are uncapable of understanding what is wrong with mexico due to ego problems
>>
Mira lo que se avecina a la vuelta de la esquina
viene diego rumbeando
con la luna en las pupilas
y su traje agua marina
van restos de contrabando
y donde mas no cabe un alma
alli mete a darse caña
poseído por el ritmo ragatanga
y el dj que lo conoce toca el himno de las 12
para diego la canción más deseada
y la baila!!!
y la goza!!
y la cantaaaaaaaa!!!
Aserejé ja de je
de jebe tu de jebere
seibiunouva majavi
an de bugui an de güididípi
Aserejé ja de je
de jebe tu de jebere
seibiunouva majavi
an de bugui an de güididípi
Aserejé ja de je
de jebe tu de jebere
seibiunouva majavi
an de bugui an de güididípi
No es cosa de brujería
que lo encuentre to los días
por donde voy caminando
diego tiene chulería y ese punto de alegría
raftafari afrogitano
y donde mas no cabe un alma
alli se mete a darse caña
poseído por el ritmo ragatanga
y el dj que lo conoce toca el himno de las 12
para diego la canción más deseada
y la baila!!!
y la goza!!
y la cantaaaaaaaa!!!
Aserejé ja de je
de jebe tu de jebere
seibiunouva majavi
an de bugui an de güididípi
Aserejé ja de je
de jebe tu de jebere
seibiunouva majavi
an de bugui an de güididípi
Aserejé ja de je
de jebe tu de jebere
seibiunouva majavi
an de bugui an de güididípi
Aserejé ja de je
de jebe tu de jebere
seibiunouva majavi
an de bugui an de güididípi
Aserejé ja de je
de jebe tu de jebere
seibiunouva majavi
an de bugui an de güididípi
Aserejé ja de je
de jebe tu de jebere
seibiunouva majavi
an de bugui an de güididípi
>>
>>55001263
JAJHAHAHAHAHAHHA WHERE IS YOUR BLACK DILDO! THIS CHILANGO SE RECALENTO AJJAJAJAJAJAJAJ
>>
>>55001263
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ
>>
>>55001221
>engine made by volkswagen
yes faggot, keep beliveng the automotive industry in mexico exists because we make a couple of kit cars with german parts

this is what delusion mexicans actually belive

>>55001225
its not about honorary anything, people here are fucking delusional
>>
>>55001114
>1) El chapo was re captured. We are cleaning up Sinaloas carte
That's it guys, officially declare Mexico a first world country.

>2) We are making cars, tvs, Ipods,fridges,etc. You cannot argue that to me an industrial engineer
I guess it's too bad almost every country has beaten you to the punch by about 60 years, the only reasons all of that is getting built is because dirt cheap labour and disregard for workers wellbeing. But at least you and US can share that together.

>3) US cucked us, but we beat up France and Spain. You still a British Colony, and emus beat you up all the time
The US is STILL cucking you, it never stopped. Oh boy, you beat up 2 countries like 200 years ago, Tell me more about what you've done lately.

>4) Fence jumpers. My God. You have to insult because you were KHAND
You definitely proved me wrong that your race is a bunch of fence jumpers

>5) Tequila is shit? and why all bars around the world are drinking tequila in this moment?
You seriously think that? Well sorry to rain on that parade, but you're wrong. Most bars around the world are mostly drinking whats locally manufactured. Like Slav countries are drinking vodka, Asian countries are drinking something rice derived. Niggas drinking cool aid. Germans beer and Frenchies probably wine.
>>
File: 1b4.png (57 KB, 215x301) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1b4.png
57 KB, 215x301
>>55001282
>>55001296
>you share your country with these ""people""
>>
>>55001168
>Enjoy your lebs,
They're pretty fun actually.
> gangrapes,
Are you confusing us with India or Germany?>emus,
All memes aside, they are a based AF bird
>giant spiders
Mostly harmless,
>giant everything,
Like my dick
>rats
Haven't seen one for at least a year
>rabbits, cats, abbos,
That's what we actually use our guns for
>deserts,
What's wrong with deserts? They're pretty cool
>and worst of all, australians
Did an Australian outmeme you?
>>
>>55001117
Dont worry anon, I get it.
Tequila is your drink of choice because its your only option besides bathtub moonshine.
>>
>>55001315
geez get a boyfkiend
>>
>>55001263
lol self-hating spic
>>55001334
>aus
>guns
lol
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 384x383) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 384x383
>>55001315
EL CHILANGO SE VA A SUICIDAR AJAJAJAJAJ
>>
>>55001315
I feel for you mate.
>>
File: topkek.jpg (10 KB, 640x352) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
topkek.jpg
10 KB, 640x352
Fuck no. I prefer the butthurt. it amuses me.
>>
>>55001374
el australiANO
>>
>>55001304
you are a true delusional.

China Set to Become World's Second-Highest Tequila Market


Read more: China Set to Become World's Second-Highest Tequila Market

China could become one of the world's leading tequila markets within the next four years, experts say, with the Chinese downing more tequila than Mexican consumers and just less than those in the United States, industry experts say.

Read more: China Set to Become World's Second-Highest Tequila Market

http://www.newsmax.com/World/Asia/China-Tequila-Mexico/2014/04/10/id/564870/
>>
>>55001345
>says the island without a craft beer scene
>>
>>55001349
> be American
> get shot
>>
>>55001402
That is only because of population. The tequila is going to be MADE in China.
>>55001415
Incorrect
>>
>>55001460
AY AY AY DIOS MIO AUSTRALIANO.

If chinks are making tequila that means that Tequila is fucking awesome and important.
>>
>>55001168
>lebs
lol 2% of Australian population, enjoy your fence jumpers taking your jawbs

>gangrapes
You mean like those ones that happen voluntarily by white american girls?

>emus
Meh, they haven't been an issue since we started telling American soldiers that they're gay,communist terrorists that are gonna vote for Burnie Sanders

>giant spiders
No real issue here. Most are harmless and the ones that aren't have developed antivenom. It's amazing what happens when a govenment looks after it's people first.

>Giant everything
Le all muricants r fat, lel internet memes

>Rats
Mice are far more common than rats here son

>Rabbits
Gives us something to hunt instead of asspounded americans on the internet

>Cats
workin on that now sonny

>Abos
They kinda live in the desert and aren't all packing glocks, so I will enjoy them

>deserts
oh man, better be careful of that whole 35% desert surface covering Australia

>Australians
Aye, but they aren't no christian americans, thats for sure.
>>
>>55001402
>Addresses last part of statement
> totally ignores rest of statement
You're a slippery uneducated favela-murder-waiting-to-happen aren't you?
>>
>>55001304
Fair points, but you can get tequila anywhere in Europe.
>>
File: 1453251863513.jpg (89 KB, 577x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453251863513.jpg
89 KB, 577x720
>>55001495
or that our army navy and airforce is fucking pathetic and we wouldn't be able to defend tequila's protected designation of origin againts the chinks, which implies no other country can make tequila

dumb faggot
>>
>>55001495
No, it means chinks don't know what good alcohol is from bad alcohol. The Chinese drink like teenage girls; they don't know what to have, they don't know what's good or bad, they just have whatever until they pass out.
>>
>>55001534
Te dejo el novio chilaquil?
>>
>>55001419
>be aussie
>get killed by the local flora and fauna
>>55001460
>australia
>culture
>>55001511
>rape
>voluntary
can't make this shit up
>>
>>55001553
ok. So tell me why Emus slaughtered you in that war?
>>
>>55001560
hi paco
>>
>>55001495
>If chinks are making tequila that means that Tequila is fucking awesome and important.

no, it means china can make money off it by selling it back to you at 6/10th the price and 2/10th the quality.

Once china starts making it, there's no going back, so in about 10 years, expect all your tequila production plants to go down.
>>
>>55001584
>euroKEK
>>
>>55001527
You can get tequila practically anywhere in the world, but it doesn't necessarily mean people are drinking it
>>
File: image.png (68 KB, 875x645) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
68 KB, 875x645
>>55001560
>>55001577

You've just been counter meme'd and let me explain why.

In addition to almost 7 years as a confessed meme addict, I have moderated the largest meme forum on the Internet (at over two hundred and fifty thousands subscribers) for over a year. I know my stuff. It's safe to say that I am one of the world's foremost experts on memes and in fact there is no one I can think of that has a meme resume as impressive as mine.

Now you may think me assmad but let me ask you, are you really still reading at this point? Why haven't you stopped? Is it because you are interested in what I, an Australian, have to say to you? The only reason you are reading my text right now is because I want you to. The only reason I wrote it is because I wanted to waste your time. I have that power from across the globe.

THAT is what it feels like to be memed
>>
>>55001620
Emus and abbos cant drink Tequilas, its our mandatory.
>>
>>55001560
>>rape
>>voluntary

I'm sorry there's entire porn websites based off your mistake that you didn't kill all the blacks and now they're gradually taking revenge by turning your female population into single mothers.
>>
>>55001559
pinche indio de pueblo deja de decir mamadas
>>
>>55001650
>resorting to copypasta
lol i win
>>55001674
>>>rape
>>>voluntary
LITERALLY CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>55001687
jajajajajajajajja gato chilango jajajajajaja ve a dormir. Mañana iras a la basilica a recoger carton guadalupano pelos de puas jajajaja
>>
>>55001703
> resorting to untrue memes
Lol I win
>>
>>55001720
i win
if u reply i still win
>>
>>55001703
You wanna know what you can make up?

Retarded conspiracy theories. You're pretty good at them. Some say you're world leaders at retarded conspiracy theories.

And here's a good theory. Blacks aren't raping all your women.
>>
File: 1454668010543.png (202 KB, 416x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454668010543.png
202 KB, 416x500
>un indio de pueblo responde a tus posts

fue un error darles internet
>>
>go to Mexico and Argentina
>have women openly tell me they love white boys before giving me their number
slags, all slags
>>
Great Emu warriors have lose again.
>>
>>55001761
este es mi tread indio azteca porra del America. SI no es mucho pedir, te puedes ir a la verga?
>>
How many mexicans does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Juan (that joke was so retarded I had to post it)

-----

Why do mexicans have small stearing wheels?

so they can drive with handcuffs on

-----

Why don't Mexicans play hide and seek?

Cause nobody will look for them?

-----

What's a mexicans favorite book store?

Borders

-----

What do u call mexicans on a trampapoline?

Mexican jumping beans

-----

What do you call a mexican on a riding lawnmower?

Promoted

-----

What do you call a building full of Mexicans?

Jail

-----

What does a mexican get 4 christmas?

Your TV

-----

Why are mexicans and basketball players a like?

they both run jump shoot and steal

-----

What do you call one Mexican on the moon? A problem. What do you call two mexicans on the moon? A bigger problem. What do you call all of the mexicans on the moon?

Problem solved

-----

Why aren't there any mexican's in hell?

they jumped the border

-----

Why do mexicans wear their baseball cap with the brim up?

So they have a place to keep their taco.

-----

what do you call a mexican who;s had his car stolen?

Carlos

-----

why do mexicans put there names on their car

so they dont steal them

-----

what do mexicans and vending machines have in common?

they both take your money and don't work.

-----

Why do mexicans wear pointed boots?

Because it makes it easier to get over a fence.

-----

what did the mexican say to the house that fell on him

get off me home's
>>
>>55001768
Arent argies whiter than you?
>>
File: stop.jpg (4 KB, 125x122) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stop.jpg
4 KB, 125x122
>>55001798
>>
>>55001746
see >>55001739
>>
>>55001804
no

also most of them believe the Falklands meme, I got into an argument with an Argie bitch over it and it ended in steamy sex (I ejaculated on her face)
>>
>>55001829
hahahahahahahahaha thanks Ahmed to share your sex stories.
>>
File: 1445053594986.jpg (379 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445053594986.jpg
379 KB, 1111x597
>>55001798
>What do you call one Mexican on the moon? A problem. What do you call two mexicans on the moon? A bigger problem. What do you call all of the mexicans on the moon?

>Problem solved
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 707x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 707x500
>>55001798
GTFO!! YOU FUCKING ABO
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=onArUYk8fjE
>>
>>55001817
How do you keep mexicans from stealing?

Put everthing on the top shelf.

-----

What did Davy Crocket say when he saw all the mexicans running towards the alamo?

Who ordered concrete?

-----

What is the difference between a Mexican and an elevator?

One can raise a child.

-----

What do you call a Mexican with a new car?

A felon

-----

Why are there no Mexicans in Star Trek?

They don't work in the future either!

-----

Did you hear about the two car pile-up in the Walmart parking lot?

50 Mexicans died

-----

Why do mexican kids walk around school like they own the place?

Because their dads built it and their mom clean it.

-----

What's a mexican's favorite sport?

cross country

-----

Why cant mexicans play uno?

Because they always steal the green card

-----

2 mexicans are in a car, who is driving?

A cop

-----

Why can't mexicans be firemen?

They can't tell the difference between jose and hose b
>>
>>55001851
don't get me started on the mexicanas they are even easier, they worshipped my 5.5 inch white cock while constantly feeding me tacos and calling me papi
>>
Why were there only 5,000 mexican soldiers at the battle of Alamo?

They only had 2 vans.

-----

What do you call a group of stoned mexicans?

Baked beans

-----

When a Mexican runs into a wall whats the first thing that hits?

His Lawn Mower

-----

How do you stop a Mexican tank?

Shoot the guy pushing it.

-----

What is the difference between a Mexican and a bucket of crap...?

the bucket

-----

What do you call a mexican baptism?

Bean dip

-----

What do you call a mexican that can't do any thing?

A mexican't

-----

What is the difference between a pizza and a mexican?

A pizza can feed a family of four

-----

What do you get when you cross a Mexican and a black person?

Somebody too lazy to steal.

-----

What do you call a mexican that is barefoot and stepped in poop with his toe?

A PUTO

-----

If there was a maze with with a million dollars in the center who do you think would win: the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, a smart mexican, or dumb mexican?

The dumb mexican, the rest don't exist.

Why don't mexicans cross the border in 3's?

Because it says no trespassing

What do you call a midget mexican?

Paragraph because he is to short to be an essay

Why doesn't the border have electric wires?

Because Mexicans will steal the electricity to power their house.

Why are Mexicans so short?

They all live in basement apartments

How Do You Starve A Mexican?

Put Their Food Stamps In Their Work Boots.

What do you call 100 mexicans working on a roof?

Chingos

Juan,carlos,and antonio all jump off a cliff to see who will hit the ground first. who wins?

Society.
>>
>>55001864
>>55001852
>>55001817
> just for (You)

What do you call mexican basketball?

Juan on Juan.

-----

Did you hear about the winner of the mexican beauty contest?

Me neither.

-----

What do you get when you cross a mexican with an octopuss?

I don't know but it could pick lettuce good.

-----

Why don't mexicans bbq?

The beans fall through the little holes.

-----

What are the first 3 words in every mexican cookbook?

steal a chicken

-----

Did you hear about that one mexican that went to college?

yeah.. me neither

-----

What do you call 4 Mexicans in quicksand?

Cuatro Cinco

-----

how do you stop a mexican from robbing your house?

put up a help-wanted sign

-----

What's the difference between a bench and a Mexican?

A bench can support a family (sorry, that one is really mean)

-----

What is it when a Mexican is taking a shower?

A miracle.

-----

What do you call a pool with a mexican in it?

Bean Dip.

-----

What do Mexicans pick in the off season?

Their nose.
>>
>>55001934
Xoxo
A bunch of Mexicans are running down a hill, what is going on?

Jail Break.

-----

What do you call a Mexican driving a BMW?

Grand Theft Auto.

-----

Why doesn't Mexico have an Olympic team?

Any Mexican that can run jump or swim is in the US!

-----

Why wasn't Jesus born in Mexico?

He couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin. (burn)

-----

Why do Mexicans drive low riders?

They are too short to get into any other type of car.

-----

What is the greatest Mexican invention?

A solar powered flash light.

-----

Why do Mexicans re-fry their beans?

Have you seen a Mexican do anything right the first time?

-----

What do you do when a Mexican is riding a bike?

Chase after him, it's probably yours!

----

Why are Mexicans so short?

When they're young, their parents say, "When you get bigger you have to get a good job."

----

What do you call a Mexican without a lawn mower?

Unemployed.

----

How many Mexicans does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Doesn't matter, they're to short to reach the socket.

----

How do you get 50 Mexicans is a phone booth?

Throw food stamps in it.
>>
>>55001879
ikr. All the people taught you were murican. Did you like Mexico?
>>
>>55001948
>>
An Arab, Frenchman, American and a Mexican are riding down the highway. The Arab picks up an AK-47. He shoots a couple of rounds and then throws the gun out the window. The American asks him why he through the gun out the window and the Arab says they have so many of those where he is from he doesn't care about what happens to them.

The Frenchman picks up a bottle of wine and drinks a little and throws it out the window. The American asks him why he tossed it. The Frenchman says they have so much of it where he is from he doesn't care what happens to it.

The American picks up the Mexican and throws him out the window.

-----

Two Americans and a Mexican are exploring in Africa and they stumble upon a tribe. The chief of the tribe tells the explorers that they are going to get fruit shoved up their butts and if they laugh they are going to get killed. Luckly, the Chief tells them they get to pick their own fruit. The two whittes pick berries and the Chief shoves it up their butts. They both laugh their heads off. In heaven God asks them why they laughed. And the Americans reply, "The Mexican picked a watermelon."

-----

A little Mexican boy goes into the kitchen where his mom is baking. He puts his hand in the flour and wipes it all over his face. He says, "Mom, look - I'm a white boy!" His mom slaps him in the face and says, "Go show your father." He goes to his dad in the living room and says, "Look Dad, I'm a white boy." His dad slaps him hard in the face and says, "Go show your grandmother." The boy goes into his grandmother's room and say, "Mira, Abuelita, I'm a white boy." His grandmother slaps him in the face and sends him back to his mother. His mother says, "See, did you learn anything from that?" To which the boy replies, "Sure did! I have only been white for five minutes and I already hate you Mexicans!"
>>
>>55001956
8/10 nice country 2bh would go again

scared of cartels though
>>
>>55001971
Oh god this is not even damage control
>>
>>55001985
in what cities?
>>
>>55001971
Three men are traveling in the Amazon, a German, an American, and a Mexican, and they get captured by some Amazons. The head of the tribe says to the German, "What do you want on your back for your whipping?" The German responds, "I will take oil!" So they put oil on his back, and a large Amazon whips him ten times. When he is finished the German has these huge welts on his back, and he can hardly move. The Amazons haul the German away, and say to the Mexican, "What do you want on your back?" "I will take nothing!" says the Mexican, and he stands there straight and takes his ten lashings without a single flinch. "What will you take on your back?" the Amazons ask the American. He responds, "I'll take the Mexican."
>>
>>55002013
>>
Have I killed the Mexicans yet?

An Englishman, Frenchman, Mexican, and Texan were flying across country on a small plane when the pilot comes on the loud speaker and says " We're having mechanical problems and the only way we can make it to the next airport is for 3 of you to open the door and jump, at least one of you can survive" The four open the door and look out below. The Englishman takes a deep breath and hollers "God Save The Queen" and jumps. The Frenchman gets really inspired and hollers "Viva La France" and he also jumps. This really pumps up the Texan so he hollers "Remember the Alamo" and he grabs the Mexican and throws him out of the plane.
>>
>>55001971
They're our border patrol to stop Mexicans, Gooks and Sandniggers from coming into our country on wooden rafts.

They're already doing a better job than US coast guard.
>>
File: jlxTUwl.jpg (73 KB, 550x535) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jlxTUwl.jpg
73 KB, 550x535
>>55002036
I thought Australians were bro tier.
>>
>>55002069
We are, when we're not shitposting.

Which is never.
>>
>>55001971
>>55001971
>>55001934
>le reddit maymay
>>
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ
>>
>>55002080
hahahaha jk. Have a good life. Mexico and Australia, great countries for humanity. Keep the shitposting to Americans.
>>
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAJAJAAJUAJAJAJAAJ
>>
>>55001978
>"The Mexican picked a watermelon."
It's supposed to be a pineapple to stupid fuck. At least get these awful jokes right.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 22
Thread DB ID: 518596



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.