[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Germans so good at engineering?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: 38751_LaylaPryce_ManuMagnum018.jpg (301KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
38751_LaylaPryce_ManuMagnum018.jpg
301KB, 800x1200px
Why are Germans so good at engineering?
>>
>>54964559
>Implying Muslims can build things instead of destroy
>>
File: 1397072022107.jpg (41KB, 342x319px) Image search: [Google]
1397072022107.jpg
41KB, 342x319px
>>54964641
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING HELL LAD GOOD POST PLEASE POST IT AGAIN I LIKE THE WYA YOU BROUGHT MUSLIMS UP OUT OF NO WHERE PELASE PPOST THIS ION REDDIT SO I CAN UPVOTE IT HAHAHA EBIN EBIN EBIN
>>
>>54964559
Because they can't understand a joke,too serious....
>>
>>54964559

You haven't worked with german engineers, have you?
>>
>>54964559
Those are Italians, Italians were building palaces while those germans were in caves and screaming nakes through the forests...
>>
File: 1398221515465s.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1398221515465s.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
so they can bomb britain more effectively
>>
>>54965255
WE
>>
>>54964717
t. Abdul Muhammad
>>
>>54964559
because our superior race has always valued actual professions higher than you subhumans
>>
>>54965524
he is right you fucking germanic scum
>>
>>54964559

they are INTJ: The nation
>>
>>54964559
literally because of autism
>>
>>54965632
>superior race
>lost 2 world wars to anglos and slavs
>>
>>54964559

They aren't. They're complete shit, in fact. The French are the true master engineers in Europe, only ahead of us.
>>
They are prone to Overengineering, though.
>>
>>54965991
>French
>master engineers
and yet they can't build one fucking nuclear reactor in Finland in 11 years
>>
>>54965991

I don't know swedish engineers, so I won't judge. But for every good german engineer I have met several pathetic ones. I won't say they weren't good engineers back in the time, because I cannot say. But nowadays, they definitely live of their past fame that is not deserved today.
>>
>>54965940
>Angles are a German tribe
kek
>>
>>54965083
This
if I had a dollar every time I had found error in SUPERIOR GERMAN documentation I would have a brand new car.
And it's not some helmut und helga AG, it's multibilion corporation.
>>
>>54964559
>Why are Germans so good at engineering?
The times are over since more and more Germans started to go to university instead of learning a profession.
You don't learn shit in universites.
>>
>>54967564
are you implying that the good engineering that came out of Germany was produced by uneducated germans?
>>
>>54967510
are you working for Bosch?
>>
>>54964717
>BROUGHT MUSLIMS UP OUT OF NO WHERE
we're talking about Germany, a vital member nation of the caliphate, how is it out of nowhere?
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 200x200px
Because they took in thousands of Syrian "engineers".
And don't forget the "doctors" and "researchers". They are the pride of their "nation".
>>
File: 1407062074449.jpg (31KB, 433x483px) Image search: [Google]
1407062074449.jpg
31KB, 433x483px
>>54967673
Fucking hell lad this post is hilairous, please post it on reddit and facebook so i can upbote and like :DDDDD
>>
>>54964559
It requires logical thinking
>>
>>54967613
The good engineering didn't come from attending lectures about vagina science. It came from practical experience that has been passed on. But nowadays everyone can use a computer, nobody has enough knowledge to use a hammer and nails.
>>
>>54967652
Nope, it's in rail vehicles industry.
>>
>>54967705
>not mentioning the dentists
that aside #stillwhiterthanfrance
>>
>>54965557
>abdul muhammad
most...sunni...name...ever...
>>
>>54965042
Japan you are asian Germany.
>>
>>54967758
Engineering isn't a very practical profession to begin with. You're thinking of technicians.
>>
>>54967743

And that's exactly why german engineers are not "that good". You don't think logically. You just follow the handbook. But once an exceptions in real life appears, most german engineers start panicking and going in circles like beheaded chicken.

And every engineer that has worked with germans knows this (although germans are not the only ones that suffer from this).

If a problem arises, you study it and you fix it on the move. Period.
>>
>>54967892
>spanish german expert
I might have only read the first sentence of your post, but I still rate it a 9 out of 11 my friend
>>
>>54967809
Why...do...you...write...like...this...fa-m...
>>
>>54967957

As a matter of fact I have studied engineering and I know enough cases to talk about this with some knowledge. Can you say the same?
>>
>>54967995
>Can you say the same?
What I can say is that Germany one of the world leaders when it's about building machines of pretty much any sort while spaniards are garbage-tier.

And people who act intellectually superior to their colleagues and praise their own creativity on the internet rarely have much to show for it irl.
>>
>>54967963
cuz...im...shocked...
>>
>>54968100
>spaniards are garbage tier
not the same anon, but you definitely don't know shit about spanish engineering

also i've met several german students and they were pretty much like the other spaniard described. of course nobody is perfect, but german engineering is not as good as it used to be (even if it's still good)
>>
>>54968100

>projecting

Germany is one of the world's leaders, no need to challenge this, but it is not because of your nowadays engineers, that's for sure.

Also, resorting in ad hominem is rather puny. And just shows how ignorant on the matter you are.

Finally, I'm not acting intellectually superior to my german colleges, I'm just stating that they are not as good as people think to be. It is just a note of atention so they can go back to the point where they deserve it. Obviously, if the truth makes your national pride be hurt, please avoid it and live happy forever.
>>
>>54968241
>>54968245
TLDNR
I wish I would have meant that post as a bait so I could continue trolling you two

> resorting in ad hominem is rather puny.
ad hominem arguments mean that you say that somebody's wrong because they suck, if you just say they suck it's not an ad hominem

Stop using logical fallacies in conversations if you do not know what they mean, not every insult is an ad hominem, silly spanish boy

>you definitely don't know shit about spanish engineering
Yes I forgot how rich you are and that it carries your economy so well :^)
>>
>>54968245
sum1 jelly as fuck lel
at least we have something to be proud of lmao
>>
>>54968344
>trolling
sure thing buddy
>one nation's skill in one thing is what defines its wealth
damn son I hope those refugees you got at home are the ones typing for you because i'd be real worried otherwise

>>54968375
>being jelly of a cucked country
I admired germany, not gonna lie, but nowadays you're just the laughingstock of the EU along with sweden.
nobody in spain respects germany anymore
>>
>>54968245
Wow we have found the true intellectual Spanish elite engineer here on our board :)
In his second semester of university and he already knows it all :)
But if Spanish engineering is so superior why is your country the laughing stock of Europe :)
What have spaniards ever built :)
Other than drawing disfigured humans and killing bulls not much has come out of your caliphate :)
>>
>>54964559
At my college, all of the engineering majors have to take a general class called engineering mechanics. The professor was this German guy who was very strict and required us to use numbers instead of names on assignments. He was really intelligent though.
>>
>mfw germans getting so mad
I'm not engineer but I have heard some friends engineer telling how germans are not that good anymore so I guess the pole and the other spanish are kind of right
>>
>>54968448
stay anally anguished my friend
>>
File: Your Tears Are Delicious.jpg (47KB, 432x600px) Image search: [Google]
Your Tears Are Delicious.jpg
47KB, 432x600px
>>54968344
>>54968375
>>54968468

>being this mad because truth hurts
>>
Its true that germans are pretty "by-the book" problems occur when there is no "book" there is no real value given to being flexible and improvising

social skills arent a strong point either as my autistic countryman proved in this thread
>>
becuz their women look like men?
>>
>>54968448
>sure thing buddy
I said it wasn't, friend, you must read more carefully

>>one nation's skill in one thing is what defines its wealth
It sure as fuck helps, poorfag

>nobody in spain respects germany anymore
Nobody in Germany ever cared
You're not "spain" you're "just spain"
>>
>>54969464

And this, children, it is called Damage Control.

>>54969339

>no real value given to being flexible and improvising

This is the problem german engineering has in my experience. And real life is full of moments where being flexible and improvising are a must.

That being said, I don't think anyone in this thread has said that german engineering is bad, either, but you're right that some people can't handle some criticism.
>>
>>54969464
>Damage Control.
It's called telling the truth, if your people wouldn't be so worthless you wouldn't be so poor
>>
Japanese engineering > German engineering
>>
I met a bloke in Germany & he reckoned it was the German women who were god tier & the men were pretty average. Don't know what to make of that really. He was an old chap so yeah. German lads, what's he talking about?
>>
>>54967758

>t. Pjotr Groschinski
>>
>>54971603
>German lads, what's he talking about?
>He was an old chap
Germany has changed, and most probably not for the better
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.