[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can white men even compete?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 12

File: bae3.jpg (581KB, 1210x1227px) Image search: [Google]
bae3.jpg
581KB, 1210x1227px
How can white men even compete?
>>
File: asianbtfo2.png (763KB, 927x594px) Image search: [Google]
asianbtfo2.png
763KB, 927x594px
>>54954571
I have no idea
>>
>>54954571
>McDonald's phone case
>pile of clothes on two mattresses
>leopard print
>edgy race mixer
>stupid facial expressions
is there a bigger white trash starter kit?
>>
>>54954571
the white chick is clearly more attractive than the asian guy, and the white dude is clearly more attractive than the asian chick. what's the deal with white people and dating down
>>
>>54954571
one day i will get a gf too
>>
>>54954655
Why are you complaining? This is the fruits of capitalism.
>>
>>54954571
>no white boys
>dates an ugly creature with a shitty haircut

I can only imagine how abused and bullied this girl was while growing up.
>>
>>54954729
No, its just trash being trash.
Fruits of Capitalism are "muh billionaires" and "muh product choice" which honestly, I do enjoy having choices instead of state provided jeans and stale bread ques.
>>
>>54954785
Wow for once Brazil has got it right
>>
>>54954785
Dating any woman who would wear her preferences on her sleeve would be fucking weird, even if you fit the description. I would stay clear away.
>>
>>54954571
Well there are twice as many White male Asian female marriages in the US as the other way around. White man Asian women marriages are also much more stable and Asian man white women marriages are 45% more likely to end in divorce than average (women dissatisfied with small asian penises).

So not only are we competing WERE WINNING. lol @ losing asian jealousy.
>>
>>54954785
looking at her "style" and her bedroom, I'd say there is a 99.9% chance her father molested her for many years growing up.

But asians are so desperate they'll take any damaged goods they can get.
>>
>>54954603
lol wow
>>
>>54954785
She's not with a Brazilian though.
>>
>>54954785
>>54954823

t. Elliot Rodger
>>
>>54954785
Kek
>>
>>54954571
I saw the exact same pic with this girl wearing the no white boy shirt in a montage where she ends up with blacks

I call it a ruse
>>
File: world_penis_map.png (224KB, 770x1379px) Image search: [Google]
world_penis_map.png
224KB, 770x1379px
>>54954571
>WHAW Marriages: 530,000
>AHWW Marriages: 200,000

Not only are white men competing, but were totally dominating. Inferior beta asian males are getting btfo and their women stolen.

Probably has a lot to do with the fact that White men are typically more confident and asian men are low-test betas. Also the fact that asians find it incredibly hard to please women with their laughably small dicks. Pic related.
>>
File: 89nZIsc.jpg (15KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
89nZIsc.jpg
15KB, 228x221px
>>54954935
>amerismallls
>>
>>54954935

Dude, relax. How much of virgin do you have to be that even thought of this shit makes you butt hurt? You literally sound like Elliot Rodger, who was a bitter beta virgin and even splashed a drink on an Asian guy for talking to a white girl. You are him. You are Elliot.

You're pathetic. Truly.
>>
>>54954988
is elliot rodger famous among the netizens in japan? or did you learn from 4chan
>>
File: 1415341975797.png (184KB, 401x392px) Image search: [Google]
1415341975797.png
184KB, 401x392px
>>54954571
ill kill the next chink i see
god damn
>>
I don't even think I'd want to date anyway. I do want to have sex one day, but relationships do not seem worth it to me at all. My group therapy has pretty much confirmed this. All the girls in it have been super slutty and they monopolize the entire session to talk about their fucking hookups and their daddy issues. I'll probably stop going pretty soon. How can you even feel comfortable in a relationship with girls like that? To know that they have histories of cheating and tons of guys have been with them? That those guys would be laughing at any pictures of you and her posted on FB?
>>
>>54955018
I don't think so. I'm Japanese-American so I know him, but I don't think he's so famous in online in Japan.
>>
File: 1409551511683.jpg (24KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
1409551511683.jpg
24KB, 550x413px
>>54954988
>You sound like Elliot Rodger

Hmm I didn't know dropping straight up statistics made me Elliot Rodger. Plus you've said that to everyone else you've disagreed with in the thread so you're obviously trolling.

Opinion - Disregarded.
>>
>>54955039
What do you care? You're not white.
>>
>>54955077
Damn I've been getting mad dubs today
Even got trips at one point
>>
>>54954982
It's the Asians that are bringing our average down.
>>
>>54955165
Haha, off by one
I bet this one will be off by one too
>>
>>54955070
>>54955070

It makes you Elliot, because clearly Asian guy x White female makes you butthurt enough to post statistics and charts and default into making fun of asian penis like an autist. Clearly it bothers you, or you wouldn't behave that way and try to disprove that it's a thing in the first place.

If Asian guy - White female didn't bother you, you wouldn't be vehemently trying to disprove or downplay it.

Since by your behavior it does bother you, you're a virgin autist who is very sexually unsatisfied himself. No guy who gets enough pussy cares that some asian guy is fucking some random sloot he doesn't know.
>>
File: white_girl_asian_guy_thread.png (793KB, 1352x1602px) Image search: [Google]
white_girl_asian_guy_thread.png
793KB, 1352x1602px
>>54954571
>>
>>54955272
Nicole Aniston is hot as fuck.
>>
They never could compete with us, brother.
>>
>>54955218
>>54955218

I was just trying to clarify to OP that in aforementioned competition white men are statistically coming out on top. He had his facts wrong, which is fine I just wanted to make sure he realized his mistake. White men are winning. Is this fact making YOU mad? From what I remember was that I was informing OP about these facts not you. Something about the fact that asian men are getting women really set you off and made you write all of these accusatory responses.

Nothing about the behavior bothers me, but the error does so I corrected it. Simple as that. If you have some problem with the fact that white men are statistically more likely to marry asian women then the other way around you need to do some deep introspection. You obviously seemed a little mad in your posts.
>>
>>54955218
small dick asian cuck
>>
I love derailing these threads with the FACTS of white dominance. Good night OP. Maybe in the future you'll find a trash-tier white girl that will put up with your micro-peen. Laterz
>>
>>54955359
>If you have some problem with the fact that white men are statistically more likely to marry asian women then the other way around you need to do some deep introspection.

I don't have a problem with it and I never said I did. I don't give a shit about who people fuck or marry because I'm not virgin and I'm satisfied with my sex life.

>White men are winning
What does this even mean really? Winning what? I largely think people are just fucking who they want to fuck. And if you view sex and relationships as anything more than just the enjoyment of the experience personally, you're kind of warped. Many Asian girls like white guys, but I think the opposite is also true. White guys are really yellow fever for Asian girls. Asian guys for the most I truly think do just prefer Asian women (preferably of their own race of Asian) to white girls. And I think white guys have the idea in their head that Asian men all crave white girls, and that's really not true. White guys like Asian and Asian guys... like Asian. As I said, I'm much more

I really truly attribute the skewed numbers for White and Asian couples largely to Asian guys wanting Asian partners for themselves.

I personally much prefer Asian, particularly Japanese to white girls.

You have to understand that Asian guys tend to want more traditional feminine women, and Asian women provide that for them as well as connected culture and experience. Many white men also like this in a woman.

tl'dr: Asian guys like Asian girls, and we don't tend to crave white girls the way so many white guys crave Asian.

We asians like our own women and you whites like our women too. That's the reason for the skewed marriage numbers.

>>54955383
Nice rebuttal, Elliot.
>>
>>54955595
>Laterz

What are you, 13?
>>
GOD FUCKING FUCK I FUCKING HATE BEING ASIAN FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK
AS IF MY CHANCES WERENT ALREADY LOW ENOUGH

IJM GONNA DIE ALONE FUCK
>>
>>54954571
there's probably 10 times as much whiet womyn shaking their naked ass to nignog music than to kshit

I'm more concered about negrifacation of our womyns

>>54955595
That's the reason for the skewed marriage numbers.

No, it's because of beta chinks and weaboos
>>
xaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax зaeeeби
>>
>>54955652
get rid of this Chink herd mentality

you're an individual

your chances or getting a womyn depends on mostly you
>>
File: baddest black women.jpg (76KB, 640x546px) Image search: [Google]
baddest black women.jpg
76KB, 640x546px
How can black women even compete?
>>
>>54955714
shit, I meant black men
>>
>>54955668
Lol, but I really stand by what I said. Generally speaking Asian guys aren't really super interested in white girls. We like our own women as they are much more traditional and feminine and less SJW and feminist than white girls. We also share language and cultural connections.

White guys think Asian guys would all want to date white girls "if only we could" when really we just don't give a shit about white girls. I don't know if it's my Asian wiring to be tribal and stick to my own kind, but I just don't give a shit about big noses, blonde hair and blues eyes. Who cares.

White guys get yellow fever because they also want a woman whom they presume to be more traditional and feminine.
>>
File: 5t00135.jpg (180KB, 707x718px) Image search: [Google]
5t00135.jpg
180KB, 707x718px
>asians
>>
her name? I fell in love her and wanna give my sperm to her.
>>
>>54955748
>Generally speaking Asian guys aren't really super interested in white girls

well obviously in asian countries
>>
>>54955748
but why are asian women so obsessed with white boys?
>>
>>54955955
second third generation

because they grow up in a white majority country
>>
>>54955950
In diaspora as well, man. At least as I perceive it. I'm Asian American and I just prefer Asian.
>>
>>54955977
if you go into mainland Asia as a white man...
>>
>>54955950
>japan
for a country that is so disinterested in white females and white looks the japanese sure love to draw them in their cartoons
>>
>>54956000

...you're not as much of a rockstar as you think and this is a stupid meme. Jungle Asians worship white because they see whites as representing money and a way out of their shithole.
>>
>>54955652
White girl here with azn bf
I prefer azn guys think theyre better looking in the face
Dont let a bunch of faggots on pol dishearten you
>>
>>54956037
I wouldn't say rockstar, but it is several times easier than in any Western country, and this includes Korea and Japan.

it's different in the Philippines you literally need to to beat the women off with a stick if you're white.
>>
>>54956013

What are you talking about man. Anime characters don't look like anyone. They look like cartoon characters. Pink spiky hair is "white looks" now? Sure they tend to have big eyes, but if you want to go there, they also have more asian style noses--small with a low nose bridge. Point being they don't look like white people and they don't look like asians. They look like damn cartoons.

The Simpsons have yellow skin, so what? It's a cartoon.
>>
>>54956069
Good to know that I should avoid the Philippines
>>
>>54954571

>一本爱情
One love

>大家啪啪啪大家
Everybody bang everybody

(Not Chinese, just married to one)
>>
>>54954571
You're giving me a weekly reminder that there are even Asian subhumans who can get white girls.
>>
File: sweating guy.png (89KB, 417x234px) Image search: [Google]
sweating guy.png
89KB, 417x234px
>>54954571
t-that guy is really cute t.b.h.
>>
>>54954571
i hate that azn. look actually fuckin nerdy and sissy.
eventually swaggot and skater/hiphop azns are the best.
>>
>these fat lips
>these pimples
As the girl I found that this boy is ugly, maybe 2/10
>>
>>54958126
proofs
>>
>>54958126
Really? That low?

I'm >>54958070
and I'm a girl too.

I would give him 6/10 based on those 2 pics but his smile seems really nice in pic 1 so I ended up saying he's cute

But my taste in guys is weird
>>
>>54954603
>Nigger in the comments section on suicide watch.
>>
File: 1454706087258.jpg (92KB, 398x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454706087258.jpg
92KB, 398x800px
>>54958206
I'm going to be honest. I am a cuckold. I'd love to see you get railed by a superior Asian cock while I jerk my pathetic 4.5" off in the corner of the room. I want to eat his cum out of your succulent pussy. I'd enjoy every drop, and then I'd cum in a tissue because white boys don't deserve to breed. So what do you say? Kik?
>>
>>54954935

small penises are a hallmark of civilized peoples
>>
>>54958546
It's not even that bad. I've gotten laid because some girls like smaller cocks and I have one. This whole bigger = better meme needs to die.
>>
>>54958546
Small when flaccid. God you are embarrasing me
>>
>>54955064
t. John Smith
>>
>>54955714

I don't understand, why does he want bad black women?
>>
>>54958851

"baddest" means "best" 90% of the time it's spoken by black people.
>>
>>54959091
Not anymore, white folks killed it like they killed fleek.
>>
>>54958573
I got some bad news for you
>>
>>54954603
what is wrong with people? seriously, not to sound condescending or full of myself, but sometimes i feel like i'm surrounded by fucking idiots
>>
>>54954571
>I'm 5'11" tall.
>Good at English
>Handsome than him. No glasses
>twf no white girlfriend.
What can I do?
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.