[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win in a war?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 16

File: Flag_of_Japan_and_South_Korea.png (56KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Japan_and_South_Korea.png
56KB, 2000x1333px
Who would win in a war?
>>
File: 12543658.jpg (18KB, 213x291px) Image search: [Google]
12543658.jpg
18KB, 213x291px
>>
>>54049937
The world
>>
China.
>>
File: 1453349195368.jpg (176KB, 1230x915px) Image search: [Google]
1453349195368.jpg
176KB, 1230x915px
memes

good job fucking up and posting this as a reply btw :^)
>>
>>54049937
Japan.
>>
>>54049937
Japan, better trained army and not cucks like Koreans.
>>
File: Worker Sputnik.png (80KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Worker Sputnik.png
80KB, 1333x2000px
Sputnik
>>
>>54050043
kek
>>
>>54049937
I thought Japan already won, which was why Korea is always so butthurt
>>
>>54049937
Has Korea ever won the international war?
>>
>>54049937
I mean SK army is much better right now but in case of war Japan would quickly catch up, larger population, larger economy, larger industry, Japan has even capabilities to develop nuclear weapons relatively quickly.
>>
>>54050070
doesn't Korean have a mandatory Army training thing for boys once they reach 18 that lasts for a couple years? I mean, South Korea has to be prepared for North Korea at all times
>>
>>54050233
What do you mean by international war?
>>
>>54050284
yep they have mandatory conscription
>>
>>54050262
But Japanese people are useless otakus without balls.
One Korean man can kill 100 japanese fat little whinny bitches and rape 10 japsluts at once.

This was proven by the USA, it's fact!!!
>>
>>54050285
A war against another state (not just a battle).
>>
If North Korea doesn't seize on this opportunity, then probably South Korea, they are more prepared for fighting.
>>
>>54050324
>[Citation Needed.]
>>
File: 1452213278090.jpg (980KB, 2136x3216px) Image search: [Google]
1452213278090.jpg
980KB, 2136x3216px
>>54050324
>>
>>54049937
US of A, because this countries belong to them. Our is North Korea.
>>
>>54050363
>>54050368
FACT!!!!!!!!!1
>>
>>54050415
I have a fact where I went to Germany and shat in a public restrooms. I didn't notice the hole right beside me until someone shoved their brown circumcised penis through it.

I wiped and then left, I thought for sure he was either gonna piss or cum on me.
>>
>>54050326
Korea has over 2500 years history, it won some wars obviously.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_South_Korea

But honestly their military history isn't impressive except for obviously Yi Sun-sin
>>
>>54050493
Glory hole was an american invention.
We solve such stuff the direct way, face to face.
You see brown man, you fuck him directly without compromises.

You have to learn young man!
>>
File: doremon-11.jpg (143KB, 930x1024px) Image search: [Google]
doremon-11.jpg
143KB, 930x1024px
Japan-i think
>>
>>54050725
American troups will help south Korea to remove Japan.
>>
>>54049937
This is like saying who would win in a war France or Britain
>The answer is always the world.
>>
why do the Koreans hate the Japanese so much?

the other Asians at least have some class when they hate on Japan, but not the Koreans.

They literally are the jews of asia when it comes to ww2 and they didn't even suffer the worst during Japan's time as an imperial force.
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>54050882
>>
Since they're both puppet states, the US.
>>
>>54050882
>why do koreans hate japanese
some do some don't give a shit.
the army and navy hate japanese because of forced concritions during ww2 most of these recruits could never write back home and many recruits had shitty jobs (Example : prison guard, military policemen and other low end jobs)

also many korean woman where taken by officers who wanted some company (mostly navy men)

Also japanese males looked down on korean men alot both civilian and army.
>>
File: Naisen_ittai_postcard.jpg (38KB, 465x700px) Image search: [Google]
Naisen_ittai_postcard.jpg
38KB, 465x700px
>>54050882
My grandpa told me life during the colonial era was n't so bad before the commies fucked us. In reality, chinks are the ones that have the right to be pissed.
>Japs helped modernize and even gave education to our people
>But for chinks, all they got was death.
>>
>>54050284
Yeah, but they don't take it seriously. If anything the North is more prepared, aside from the south having USA backing them.
>>
>>54050284
>>54050304
Women get trained too, no?
>>
Does nipland even have a military?
>>
>>54051224
They have a Defense force that isnt allowed to leave Japan. They are only there in case of invasions. But Im pretty sure they get a few amount of recruits so people take it seriously.

Ive also heard that they are trying to repeal whatever amendment that says they cant have a military, and their are using North Korea as their loop hole
>>
>>54051224
They have an "army"
>>
>in after proxies

Korea, It unlike japan has a professional army navy and air-force and national conscription
>>
>>54051140
I only know this because of my Manchurian grandparent and my swedish grandparent as both of them where friends and worked in china at one time or another.

You see alot on a train mate.
>>54051149
B.S. manchurians didn't get shit treatment all that much they get confused with Koreans all the time . that's why Japanese managed to get alot of their lands

It helps to look a little korean to be honest.
>>
>>54051347
I am talking about 'han' chinese
>also being korean is the most neutral asian desu
the only people that might hate you are japs.
>>
Realistically speaking, assuming no other power in any way interferes in the country, here's the situation:

Japan has a powerful navy, South Korea has a grand army. South Korea's navy is notably weaker than the Japanese, and the Japanese army is notably weaker than the South Korean.
Both have an airforce roughly of the same quantity and quality. I must admit, South Korea has a bit more total aircraft than Japan. In short, we have:

Japan

Navy: +++++
Army: ++
Air force: +++

South Korea:

Army: +++++
Navy: ++
Airforce: ++++

That being said, and given the geography of the region, the first stage of war would be Japan defeating Korea's navy to the point Korea has not a single ship. JSDF would take plenty of casualities, for every 10 South Korean sailors, some 2 or Japanese, but in the end Japan's navy would position itself along the coast of South Korea and bombard positions as far some 100km into the mainland. This would weaken Korea. Not to mention, Korea would esentially be blocked from trading, because of North Korea, to the north, and no where to go with Japan's navy blocking the country.

I don't know about South Korea's land based anti ship missiles but if they have a relevant AShM stock they could make a lot of casualities to Japan.

Japan has no relevant marine force capabilities, and even if they did, they'd only be able to invade South Korea from up to 3 or 4 different points. Not to mention that, at any sight of Japanese troops, South Korean artillery and K1s would crush the Japs. So that would end up in a stalemate until South Korea crushes from the naval blockade by South Korea or attemps to invade the North, earning a border with China. Things get complicated from here. Japan could bribe China to shut its borders for trade with Korea, China could do that voluntarily as a payback of what they did to the Norks, or just to dispose a rival and earn Japanese trust. But if they don't shut their borders, South Korea would still breathe
>>
File: Echo_-_Leaf_Blower9.jpg (43KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Echo_-_Leaf_Blower9.jpg
43KB, 512x288px
>>
But in a scenario where world nations are taken into account, things are completely different. There are many possibilities involved. The US would order they troops in Japan to stay on full alert, maybe send them back home, to later start an invasion. North Korea could well use this whole thing as an opportunity to roll its human waves down the south's border. China would likely sell supplies to both sides.
>>
If S.Korea battle with Japan, N.Korea invade S.Korea. That's why S.Korea can't battle with Japan.
>>
>>54051736
Also Japan's economy and base of resources is so much larger. Nipnongistan has a much larger industrial infrastructure that could be converted into backing a war.
>>
>>54050284
Mandatory conscription is third world thing tho
People think SK might need it more than other developed cunt because they're next to some mad meme country, but I think they should give that up. It's not like NK can invade Seoul in 30 mins like the meme say or anything.

Also yes I think Japan is better armed, in the sea at least, but that REALLY matters.
>>
>tfw Korean (American)
>tfw whatever Japanese say about Koreans is true (Japanese have some problems of their own, but a lot less than Koreans do)
>>
>>54049937
If South Korea begins a war against Japan, North Korea will attack to Seoul.
Because it's the last time to unify the Korean Peninsula.
Then the war changes to the Korean War2.
>>
>>54051347

A lot of Koreans in the north look identical to Manchurians and a lot of Koreans in the south look identical to Japanese. Generally all three look really similar (vs the Chinese)

Also how did your grandpa get to Australia (due to discrimination)? My grandpa was from NK before the war and made it to Australia in the 1960s from the South
>>
>>54051881
You're all the same
>>
>>54051986
>A lot of Koreans in the north look identical to Manchurians and a lot of Koreans in the south look identical to Japanese.
? uh literally not at all
koreans and japanese look so different its actually incredible that people still do the whole xd all asian rok same meme
>>
South Koreans have more modern weaponry, which they can buy directly from us. Japan has to jump through loopholes in order to do the same. Training wise, Korea has 70 years of experience. Japan has lost their attack doctrines, Koreans developed theirs (as wells as having to deal with stress that boosted their defense doctrine)
>>
>>54051195
no
that makes a lot of men really mad those days
>>
I wish we attack Japan and remove whole anime industry
>>
>>54052151
I dont see why they wouldnt train the women as well. Women in america are begging to be included in military shit
>>
>>54051986
There's a pretty sizeable korean minority still in northern china. They're known for running poorly made phone scams and such.

>>54052183
There are women in the military they just don't have to serve 2 years no matter what. And korean women aren't that retarded why the fuck would you want the right to go get killed
>>
Korea vs Japan is Korean view.
Japan vs China is Japanese view.
I don't know Chinese view.
>>
>>54052060
"a lot" means some overlap. the general features like face shape is similar, but after diet and different beauty standards their general appearance has changed dramatically. when you go to certain parts of sk, you know certain japanese features came from there
>>
>>54052212
its China vs USA
Japan is just a thorn for them
>>
>>54052206
>korean women aren't that retarded why the fuck would you want the right to go get killed
Well I mean its not like you guys do any fighting lol its just training and patrolling a fence
>>
>>54052169
Who began the Korean War?
Conflict between Japan and Korea is benefit for China, Russia and America.
Be more smart.
>>
>>54051590
That would have to be one hell of a bribe
SK is almost as important as Japan for the chinese economy

>>54052232
You may not know that but koreans follow the US in all of their bullshit operations
>>
japan has fucking samurais and ninjas is this even a question
>>
>>54052229
>China vs Japan
I don't think so. Chinese escapes always.
>>
>>54052349
I typed mistake.
>China vs USA
>>
File: aaaaa.jpg (44KB, 490x343px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaa.jpg
44KB, 490x343px
THE JAPANESE NAVY DOESNT STAND A CHANCE IN FRONT OF THE MIGHTY TURTLE SHIP
>>
>>54050233
If you're curious then maybe you should read a book about it rather than asking on a forum where bored morons only shitpost and post the same memes over and over.

>>54050508
You call yourself a Koreaboo?

>Gwanggaeto the Great
Koguryo was nearly ruined when he was born because of a powerful Baekje king who invaded and defeated Koguryo. Gwanggaeto singlehandedly created an empire through conquest that reached modern-day Mongolia. His empire was way bigger than the Koguryo map on Wikipedia. He got revenge on Baekje, and fucked up all his neighbors during his time including the Japanese and Xianbei, and vassalized all his nomadic neighbors.

>Eulji Mundeok
Destroyed a Chinese invading army of 300,000. He fucked them up so bad that it led to the collapse of Sui (a united Chinese dynasty).

>Yeon Gaesomun
Last leader of Koguryo who fucked up the most powerful emperor in Chinese history (Li Shimin) and chased him and forced him to hide in a well. He later became an iconic villain in Peking Opera.

>Gang Gamchan
Fucked up the Khitan invading army. Before that, the Khitans had crushed Song China and were the superpower on the continent.

>Choe Young
Famous undefeated general who has
victories over Japanese, Jurchens, Ming (Red Turbans), and Yuan (Mongols). Underrated as fuck.

>Yi Sunshin
Obviously.

All those guys are world-class military leaders. You guys don't know them because there haven't been comics, movies, or games about them. Korea has one of the most underrated military histories, and certainly one of the best among current Asian countries. Seriously, Japan brags about resisting two Mongolian invasions? Korea fought the Mongols for THIRTY years and finally signed a truce to become a vassal but was never outright conquered. How about you guys ignore memes for once and actually bother to do some reading about the subject.
>>
I'm just waiting for someone to push China's shit in. They have never won a war against a modern military yet still threaten every country in Asia with invasion.
>>
>>54052433
It's me again. Modern Korea vs modern Japan? Japan because of their navy. But they wouldn't be able to gain any territory because Korean army is superior. Likewise there's no way for Korea to invade because Japan's navy is superior.
>>
>>54052433
One more meme to clear up. Korea was a vassal (sibling state) not an actual conquered territory of Yuan. That means no Yuan troops resided in Korea. And Korean kings married Mongolian princesses including the daughters of Kublai Khan himself because the Mongols were trying to make the two races become one. Even the last empress of Yuan was a Korean women.
>>
>>54052433
Japan would get fucked if they tried to invade Korea again. Not to mention USA wouldn't be very pleased.
>>
>Japan invades South Korea
>North Korea attacks Japan
>China attacks Japan
>US attacks Japan
>South Korean army is better trained and equipped than Japanese army
haha yeah I wonder who wins
>>
>>54052667
Disregarding the fact the Japanese military can't do anything unless the US gives them permission, why would North Korea attack Japan if Japan is invading South korea?
>>
>>54051590
Japan's AF is outdated and due for an upgrade.
>>
>>54052714
>North Korea hates Japan
>Japan invades land the North Korean government considers theirs by right
hmm gee I wonder
>>
>>54052607
u mad kim lmao
>>
>>54052597
The only thing Korea is good at was surviving.
>>
>>54052748
No we have nukes :)
And Japan is a Cucked country
It's fucking get to be gook nowadays
>>
>>54052804
*Great*
>>
don't all asian countries dislike Japan because of the war? I'd imagine they'd jump at the chance for revenge
>>
>south korea invades japan
>japan fights off forces
>north korea invades now weakened country
>japan retaliates and invades
>>
>>54052744
So you think North Korea would set sail to conquer the Japanese mainland before retaking the land they think is rightfully theirs? You're not very intelligent, are you?
>>
DPRK : D
>>
File: 1441902498814.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1441902498814.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>>54052921
>>
>>54052921
Go away desu
>>
File: asians.jpg (24KB, 595x302px) Image search: [Google]
asians.jpg
24KB, 595x302px
>>
>>54052757
You mad, Song China?
>>
>>54052883
>invading island nation

Fucking nope
>>
>>54052403
There was no war at the Japan's annexation of Korea.
>>
>>54052263
This.
>>
>>54053355
>japan invades korea
>north korea takes advantage
>korea gets invaded by north korea
>>
>Who would win?

China
>>
>>54053462
Hey, it's already in the 21yh century.
Developed centuries have no reason to invade other centuries.
>>
>>54053355
If I was a Korean napoleon I. Would first blitzkreig China then blockade Japan.
>>
>>54052169
Kill your self
>>
>>54050015
underrated
>>
>>54055475
anime a shit
>>
>>54055588
so wat
>>
>>54053648
I typed mistake.

Developed countries have no reason to invade other countries.
>>
>>54055429
Blitzkreiging China could be possible if they're in a moment of weakness but blockading japan sounds hard as fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (672KB, 1927x1076px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
672KB, 1927x1076px
>>54055737
If I went back in time overthrow the king exterminate nobles create a revolutionary empire and westernize the country before Japan and China i probably conquer Asia in 10 years.
>>
File: image.png (144KB, 280x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
144KB, 280x300px
>>54055737
Also japan had the most autistic navy in the edo period. One ship of the line could probably destroy their entire navy in minutes.
>>
>>54049937
Japan

They fucked China up from a shitty vocanic island in the pacific. The only people that can stop Japan are whites.
>>
>>54051224
They have an "army" but they are starting to rearm much to the disapproval of many Japanese people. Japan is starting to see China as a threat and want to be adequately armed to deal with them.
>>
>>54056006
>implying you wouldn't overextend, make the wrong friends and manage to piss off the wrong Western power, same as Japan did
>>
>>54056536
Nah m8 I'll ally with France and remove Anglo filth
>>
>>54056565
You'd have to pussyfoot around Indochina then, probably a fair trade.
>>
>>54049937
Japan are pussy
Korea can destroy and destroy japs within oneday if war started
Look at those gay monkey jap army....
>>
>>54056453
China is collapsing right before our eyes. It's wise of Japan to militarize because when a nation gets more desperate they become more aggressive, and that is what is happening to China right now.
>>
File: VL71dvB[1].jpg (286KB, 1920x1279px) Image search: [Google]
VL71dvB[1].jpg
286KB, 1920x1279px
>>54052921
>>
>>54056785
I wouldn't say China is going to collapse, they are like the US in so many ways: massive land area, good climate, lots of people (huge workforce), plenty of arable land, etc. China and the US will always be great economic powers on a global scale. However, China's bubble is bursting. China cannot really fuck up too hard because of how much they have in their borders, just like the US. I can't say for certain that China will surpass the US any time soon, but they won't really fall far behind.
>>
>>54052921
Nice proxy

>>54052956
O H I O
H
I
O
>>
south korea vs japan
we win
both korea vs japan
we lose
>>
Probably Japan because it has stronger navy. Being blockaded from everywhere we'd starve to death.
>>
>>54057354
You don't look Japanese. Or are you 90 years old?

War has no meaning for Japan and Korea today.
If war happened in the area, Japan and both of Korea lose.
>>
>>54052263
This.
>>
File: GHOST-combat-537x353.jpg (41KB, 537x353px) Image search: [Google]
GHOST-combat-537x353.jpg
41KB, 537x353px
>>54052487
Underrated post.

>>54052403
No wonder China and NK hasn't tried to annex SK, I don't think even the United States navy could handle those.
>Top reply is no longer relevant.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.