[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Americans
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 24
File: 1453176549212.jpg (46 KB, 402x604) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453176549212.jpg
46 KB, 402x604
Just caught up with a friend who spent the past two years in America. A few highlights:

1) Americans cannot take criticism. In any form. This guy is a project manager and said that even when he was using corporate speak (well maybe there's benefit in considering the alternative) their response is to get angry and defensive. Nothing an american does is wrong, and nothing about america is wrong.

2) Americans do not know how to converse in groups (this one is especially hilarious to me).

Normal people will exchange ideas. Americans apparently do this:

> Wait to hear something being discussed that they are interested in
> Interrupt the people talking
> Talk over them to say their opinion

So if you've got a room full of americans, they all do this at once, and the conversation turns into a room full of people literally shouting over one another. Not discussing an idea mind you, just shouting their opinion. He said that this exact scenario happened, but he would often walk by people who were just shouting at each other in public, because this is just how they talk to each other.

3) Americans have no sense of social etiquette when it comes to favours being returned. Apparently if you buy an american a beer, he has no concept of 'round' and will just go buy himself one next time. If you invite one round for dinner and give him drinks as he is your guest, when he invites you round to his place, he won't do the same. Unless you bring drinks yourself, he will spend the night drinking his own beer while you drink nothing.

I'm ignoring the shit about Americans being fat and stupid because we've heard it all before but that was all there too

Basically americans are actually worse than the stereotypes suggest
>>
A country cannot function if everyone is like this.
>>
>>54008455

> I'm ignoring the shit about Americans being fat and stupid because we've heard it all before but that was all there too

Actually I will tell one story because it was funny and pretty much sums of fph

He went to a state fair, and in the middle was a raised platform with a few stairs for you to ascend.

While he was up there preparing to take a photo, this enormous woman came by and was taken surprise by the stairs. Her response was to get extremely angry and just stand there screaming 'STAAIIRRRRRS? STTTAAAAIRRS?' as if stairs were a direct rebuke to everything america stands for
>>
>>54008539
America relies on other countries functioning.
>>
Just caught up with a friend who spent the past two years in Australia. A few highlights:

1) Australians cannot take criticism. In any form. This guy is a project manager and said that even when he was using corporate speak (well maybe there's benefit in considering the alternative) their response is to get angry and defensive. Nothing an australian does is wrong, and nothing about australia is wrong.

2) Australians do not know how to converse in groups (this one is especially hilarious to me).

Normal people will exchange ideas. Australians apparently do this:

> Shitpost

So if you've got a room full of australians, they all do this at once, and the conversation turns into a room full of people literally shitposting over one another. Not discussing an idea mind you, just shouting their shitposts He said that this exact scenario happened, but he would often walk by people who were just shitposting at each other in public, because this is just how they talk to each other.

3) Australians have no sense of social etiquette when it comes to favours being returned. Apparently if you buy an australian a beer, he has no concept of 'round' and will just go buy himself one next time. If you invite one round for dinner and give him drinks as he is your guest, when he invites you round to his place, he won't do the same. Unless you bring drinks yourself, he will spend the night drinking his own beer while shitposting.

I'm ignoring the shit about Australians being shitposters and stupid because we've heard it all before but that was all there too

Basically australians are actually worse than the stereotypes suggest
>>
File: 1424710084199.jpg (64 KB, 499x499) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424710084199.jpg
64 KB, 499x499
>>54008546
>While he was up there preparing to take a photo, this enormous woman came by and was taken surprise by the stairs. Her response was to get extremely angry and just stand there screaming 'STAAIIRRRRRS? STTTAAAAIRRS?' as if stairs were a direct rebuke to everything america stands for
>>
>>54008584

See this lack of wit isn't cute anymore. From what I've just heard about you people, you're basically just big fat children.

Your inability to engage on a level approaching other anglos isn't some quirk of being more literal than Brits, it's because of your collective stunted development
>>
>>54008564
I would not suggest there isn't people like this here but it is still illogical to think that this is what all Americans do

Any foreigner going to any other country would be surprised at some social outburst since he has to be that much more aware of himself

You are a fool if you think America is a cesspool of crude simplicity
>>
>>54008584
>Americans taking criticism
>>
>>54008584
>American '''''''''''''''''''''''banter'''''''''''''''''''''''
>>
2 and especially 3 depend on who your around. Sound like he was just around a shit bunch. They definitely exist though.
>>
>>54008584
>proving his point
>>
>Nothing an american does is wrong, and nothing about america is wrong.

You got that right.
>>
File: 1445145066706.jpg (32 KB, 312x422) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445145066706.jpg
32 KB, 312x422
>>54008546
>While he was up there preparing to take a photo, this enormous woman came by and was taken surprise by the stairs. Her response was to get extremely angry and just stand there screaming 'STAAIIRRRRRS? STTTAAAAIRRS?' as if stairs were a direct rebuke to everything america stands for
>>
>>54008584
whoa man, nice!
>>
> Wait to hear something being discussed that they are interested in
> Interrupt the people talking
> Talk over them to say their opinion
lel, I do this, but only when I don't respect or care about the people I'm talking to.

>Apparently if you buy an american a beer, he has no concept of 'round' and will just go buy himself one next time.
Yeah, your friend was probably a faggot.
>>
File: 1453328100062.png (17 KB, 462x414) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453328100062.png
17 KB, 462x414
>>54008584
>Being this mad
>>
>>54008925
Can you believe he typed the whole thing out, just to change those words? What a waste of time! He must be really angry.
>>
>>54008980
>proving the point further
>>
Finland:
1) Finns can't take criticism either, because they see it as an attack against them personally, rather than their ways of doing something.
2) Finns can't take praise either, if they happen to do something good, they downplay it and forget what made the action so good.
3) Finns are wörk wörk. If meeting is 12:00, Finn will show up there 11:55, then curse every single attendant who wasn't there by 11:59 causing the meeting to be postponed by 2 minutes. No greetings will be exchanged, and if the meeting goes 2minutes over time, oh boy.
4) Finns are extremely inflexible. Many do things because that's how it has always been done, regardless of the outcome.
5) The hierarchy of power is very clear, all responsibility is shoved one step up (until no steps are left), but all the glory should be divided between everyone.
>>
>>54008546
>things that didn't happen
>>
I always encourage criticism personally even if it makes me want to cry
>>
>>54008980
TYYYPIIIING? TYYYPIIIING?
>>
>>54008980
I just wanted a bunch of (You)s
>>
>>54008644
>>54008699
>>54008736
>>54008802
>>54008858
>>54008925
>>54009026
>>54009039
Holy shit Europe is so easy to troll
>>
>>54009110
epic troll xDDD
>>
>>54009110
lol he was just pretending guys lmao
>>
europeans and australians will always fear americans

it is as it should be
>>
>>54009110
>American """""banter"""""
>>
>>54009110
>Tolled xD
Please stop posting
>>
File: 121.png (331 KB, 600x1081) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
121.png
331 KB, 600x1081
>>54008980
>>54009078
>>54009110
>>54009154
"IM TROLLING"
>>
>>54009203
I am not trolling, the thread proves it
>>
>>54008455
>1) Americans cannot take criticism. In any form. This guy is a project manager and said that even when he was using corporate speak (well maybe there's benefit in considering the alternative) their response is to get angry and defensive. Nothing an american does is wrong, and nothing about america is wrong.
This is the only part of the list that wasn't complete nonsense, but I don't think it has to do with people believing that Americans can do no wrong, they just take it too personally.
>>
>>54009124
>>54009152
>>54009174
>>54009193
>>54009203

t.
>>54008802
>>
File: 1446985797244.jpg (12 KB, 236x236) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446985797244.jpg
12 KB, 236x236
>>54009285
lol suck my cock dude
>>
>>54009317
I'd love to suck your cock over the mad cutfag
>>
>>54009265
>American makes a retard-tier post
>gets the piss taken out of him
>DUDE IT'S A TROLL DUDE RELAX
If trolling is pretending to be a retard then maybe it's not the best thing for an American to be doing, seeing as 90% of American posts made in earnest are perfectly retarded anyway.
>>
File: 1453328734964.jpg (3 MB, 3240x3576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453328734964.jpg
3 MB, 3240x3576
Your cunt
Do you clean your ass?
NO SO FAT AMERICA
>>
>>54009456
Hard to tell the difference when retards troll
>>
>Americans have no sense of social etiquette when it comes to favours being returned. Apparently if you buy an american a beer, he has no concept of 'round' and will just go buy himself one next time.
It's almost like he was visiting a different country with a different culture or something!
>>
>>54009449
Results of a bad alimentation.

Failed farts are an american thing.
>>
>>54009449
god damn that's disgusting as fuck
>>
>>54009483
excellent meme
>>
>>54009483
You fear us, admit it.
>>
>>54009449
I get anxiety sometimes 'cause I'm really scared about pooping my pants but then my anxiety just makes me feel like I'm gonna poop my pants
>>
One other really interesting thing I just remembered

Apparently the thing about american purchasing power is a lie. For electronics and other major purchases it still applies but for food it is based solely on buying shitty american food that is terrible for you

Apparently if you try to live off fresh ingredients, it is more expensive than Australia. Also he said that one time he brought a trolley full of fresh food up to the counter and the cashier asked him if he was a chef...
>>
>>54008455
Touche, my aussie buddy.
>>
>>54009520
That I believe.
>>
File: image.png (17 KB, 500x330) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
17 KB, 500x330
Had a friend at Cambridge studying a STEM subject who did a year abroad at MIT. Bear in mind MIT is ranked above Cambridge for STEM and is considered by Americans to be the best place in the world to study it
He found the year laughably easy and said that the students there were not even at A level standard (UK pre-university exams)
Apparently when the MIT students spend a year at Cambridge they get absolutely reckd

Also apparently when more than three Americans congregate in a room together their whiny, nasal voices combine to make a sound that is all but unbearable
>>
>>54009456
>Our trolling is the same as anyone else's.

MODS
O
D
S

Underage and / or American confirmed
>>
>>54008455

I think the biggest mistake foreigners make when coming to America is thinking that if we don't show general courtesies the way you do, then we don't show them at all. Sure rounds aren't a thing here, but we hold doors for each other and buy people's dinner for them. American courtesy is more spontaneous and strong, rather than practiced and predictable.

And about our capacity for criticism, Americans on the whole take opinions and validity of said opinions very seriously. We're much more proud of how we formulate opinions and stick to them, so of course bantering doesn't make any sense to us (and naturally that doesn't make us unfunny, it just means we don't get that form of humor. Some cultures don't understand sarcasm but that doesn't make them idiots).

I think you do have some valid points about ways American culture falls flat; we really are terrible at sharing conflicting points of view, and your argument that we just shout opinions at each other can be way too true at times. However, also keep in mind that you're viewing us from your own lens of what is 'proper' and 'improper' and that can lead to some heavy biases.
>>
>>54009497
Some cultures are objectively better than others
>>
>>54009625
Like how ours is better than your.
>>
>>54009573
cool
>>
>>54008564
>>54008584
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmRG0Y5N8lg
>>
>>54009573
to be fair a bunch of nerds from any country probably make an unbearable sound
>>
>>54009203
Can't handle the bantz
>>
>>54009625
Yeah, ours is better than Sharia law.
>>
>>54009497
>being a leech is part of our """culture"""
>>
>>54009696
Least our women like our dicks

Even the muslim women love it
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 250x250
> Americans
https://youtu.be/qtQLp9bR9-k
https://youtu.be/-Ri0co3YRVU
https://youtu.be/Z8I47cHzu5s
https://youtu.be/QZ43eKaWmWw
https://youtu.be/1yTTEezGZuU
https://youtu.be/3gWxIfRUuhE
https://youtu.be/-88iIMJ2pmA
https://youtu.be/uVcVSEa_Ooo
>>
>>54009696
You are the sharia law.
America bombs those countries onto a low level at this pyramid.
This way the resource prices get held low.
It's basically bullying, robbing, enslaving.

No sharia law. No 3000 presents at christmas each.

If you had a culture you wouldn't need all that stuff.
>>
File: 1447784598492.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447784598492.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>54009804
>he thinks only America is doing this
>>
>>54009804
I don't think you understand what sharia law means. That's okay, though. You'll find out very soon.
>>
>>54009573

It's the best place to study at, not the hardest place to graduate. There's not a necessary correlation between difficulty and quality.

MIT students probably just aren't used to the excessive, pointless rigor of Cambridge.
>>
FUCK YOU Americans take critism perfect its fucking you that is the issue. Your a shithouse
>>
>>54008455

Your friend hung out with some shitty people.

There are 310 million of us. Some are shitty.
>>
>>54009856
>he thinks what I assume he thinks

Other countries don't have similar resource consumption.
Yes, only America is doing this.
Only America lacks culture severely enough that it needs stuff in order to stay glued together.
>>
>>54009968
What the fuck are you on about you dumb nigger?
>>
>buy someone a drink
>they buy you a drink
>no monetary exchange
>interaction is an entirely meaningless formality
>>
>>54009984
sigh
>>
>>54009449
OH DOG WHY
>>
File: 1308079089001.png (218 KB, 600x579) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1308079089001.png
218 KB, 600x579
>my fellow countrymen are taking this thread seriously
>>
>>54009872
MIT is miles ahead of Cambridge don't listen to the troll. Cambridge is there not for education but so you have a degree with a fancy name now almost like harvard.

MIT is a pure performance school as it you are only there to learn the trade. It's not a party school its not a school to really look cool its just work. Hence why it got ranked so well eventually

They let any tyrone, Jamal or Gandi into Cambridge now
>>
>>54009573
Tbf, Oxford and Cambridge have ridiculously intense degree programs, even by UK standards. A lot of people drop out because they can't handle the pressure.
>>
>>54010024
not really
>>
>>54009999

Hey OP tell us stories about autistic Americans like this guy.
>>
>>54010024
wrong thread

>>54009968
>>54009984
He really, really wanted to throw in how superior his German™ culture into this thread and how disgusting our RABID consumer culture is but he couldn't without some good ol' backwards political rhetoric.
>>
>>54009573
mit is about learning not grilling

when you are up there and complaining it's just pride speaking
>>
File: 1425934990834.jpg (57 KB, 468x611) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425934990834.jpg
57 KB, 468x611
>>54009779
These are my favourite videos.
>>
>>54010205
Breddy good
>>
>>54008455

Tak nak solat janganlah paksa
>>
>>54009573
>when more than three Americans congregate in a room together their whiny, nasal voices combine to make a sound that is all but unbearable
My wife is American and I went to America often when we were dating and still go there once a year to meet family, and this is the only thing in this thread I've read that is universally true amongst Americans
A room full of Americans talking is a bit of a headache desu
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 217x346) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 217x346
>>54010027
>this entire post
>>
>>54010333
>can't handle the truth
>his feeble microbrain instinctively shitposts
typical yurodumb
>>
>>54010441
I go to Cambridge and can vouch for your post being complete poo
>>
>>54009611

I've never really heard people shouting or talking over each other unless people are really excited, like if there is a heated debate or they are really into the conversation. So if the OP is genuine and not just trying to provoke responses, he probably gravitates toward people who tend to talk about 'taboo' subjects.

But if those three points were the worst things he could think to write about Americans I'd think that's a pretty good thing.
>>
>>54008455

> americans are retarded

Who knew?
>>
>>54010027
Oxbridge is intense as fuck, I'm kind of glad I was rejected. One my friends is doing a med degree at Oxford and she's finding it really hard. 12 hours of studying a day just to keep up and she's one of the most intellegent people I know.
>>
>>54010497
>I go to Cambridge
I guess that's you hang on to this delusion of there being correlation between difficulty and quality of education.
>>
>>54010553

Because shouting is default in America, it is what you think talking is. Visit a different country and you'll notice the difference.
>>
>>54010636
>Because shouting is default in America
It really isn't
>>
>>54009779
What do Americans feel when you watch this?
Disgusted? Proud? Indifferent?
>>
I work with a lot of Americans and British.

My main observation is that the British are a lot more capable of taking an idea or concept, considering it, then deciding how to work with it. This could be anything as minor as choosing a place to eat with friends, right up to a massive deal.

Americans, on the other hand, will instantly decide if they like something or not for reasons that are usually rather basic. If they like it, then it's the best thing ever. If they dislike it then its the worst. They have no way of scaling their emotion or looking at something objectively, which is why they're so prone to fads.

An American colleague drives her daughter to school because she doesn't want her to be kidnapped, despite living living about 500m from the school. She has heard that Americans are kidnapped abroad, which is true. Just not in Liechtenstein and West Austria. She also buys bottled water exclusively as tap water is poison.

There are many other wild claims her, and other Americans, have presented to me as fact because they read clickbait about it or saw a doctor on television make a claim. They are unbelievably gullible, and these are not trailer trash. Most of them are lawyers, bankers and brokers.
>>
>>54010711

Just take the criticism, lower your voice, change starts with you.
>>
>>54010601
How are you supposed to improve your mind without challenging it? This goes for any degree, discipline, or trade. As for the actual workload, yes it can be overwhelming, but it's the best possible preparation for the real world you can possibly get. And bear in mind most people are there because they really enjoy and are really good at their subjects
>>
>>54010600
It shouldn't take nearly that much. I did my MSc at Oxford and despite English being my second language I was probably studying for three hours a day independently.

It's far more likely she isn't good at studying or is panicking due to preconceived ideas regarding workload. No subject requires that amount of commitment and work if you are studying properly.
>>
File: image.png (35 KB, 338x322) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
35 KB, 338x322
>>54010871
>actual upper-middle class "educated" Americans refuse to vaccinate their children because they read an article on some conspiracy blog
>>
>>54010970
This
Most people at Oxbridge get along fine
>>
>>54009779
While I am sure you could create similar video from any country. This shit was still hilarious :DD:
>>
I think you just described my mother, op.
>>
>>54010871
>An American colleague drives her daughter to school because she doesn't want her to be kidnapped, despite living living about 500m from the school. She has heard that Americans are kidnapped abroad, which is true. Just not in Liechtenstein and West Austria. She also buys bottled water exclusively as tap water is poison.
As an American who has lived in Vienna, this is absolutely believable. The "American expat community", especially the women, are fucking morons. They do not represent the average American, though. Either they are soccer moms being dragged abroad because of their husband's job (or their job), or they are self-hating leftists that will absolutely not shut up about how much better things are where ever you are than in America. They also tend to form groups online or in person where they insulate themselves from contact with the local culture and spread stupid myths about the country they are in to each other.

The average American is pretty paranoid, but the ones abroad tend to be extraordinarily so. They come up with these ridiculous caricatures of what "the locals" act like amongst themselves and snicker at them, instead of actually meeting and interacting with locals and learning German.

It's funny, because Americans abroad have so much in common with Russians abroad and they don't even realize it.
>>
>>54008881
>n I don't respect or care about the people I'm talking to.
Why just not talk to them?
>>
>>54011283

Americans crave attention.
>>
>>54010717
I honestly do feel disgusted watching these videos.

Disgusted at the ignorance of certain people in our population, and definitely disgusted at the putrid actions of my federal government. But other than that, its bretty good ::::DDDDD

love food and guns :::::DDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>54011281
>They come up with these ridiculous caricatures of what "the locals" act like amongst themselves and snicker at them, instead of actually meeting and interacting with locals and learning German.

>non Americans come up with ridiculous caricatures of what Americans act like among themselves and snicker at them, instead of actually meeting and interacting with them
>>
>>54010885
An Australian CUNT of all people. WICKED COOL BROTHA, I'LL LOWER MY VOICE AND EMU LATE YOUR BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ROIGHT AWAY

No, shouting is not the default in the U.S. NOTHING is the default in the U.S. The U.S. is fucking huge with one of the most diverse populations in the world. The "default" is pointless and you're better off finding the """"default"""" in a smaller set of data, like a state or a city.

But YOU would be better off doing your research in itty bitty titties and violent video games. I hope I didn't generalize you there CUNT
>>
>>54011283
>respect
Some day when you have a job you will understand.
>>
>>54011527
BUTT
U
T
T

HURT
U
R
T
>>
>>54011527
>1) Americans cannot take criticism. In any form.
>>
>>54011471
But you actually meet plenty of Americans in most places in Europe. Americans are incredibly insulated from foreigners in most cases. (not counting Mexicans) I only met one English guy and a Luxembourgish couple (I know, it was weird) during my entire life in Tennessee before I moved here.
>>
>>54009968
I agree. American culture is all about individualism and consumerism. Its a culture created by the corporate Jew elite and media barons. Most Americans dont give a fuck about their own poor or social issues that fucking up their country and will worship the rich and celebrities because the elite has programmed the American public to only care about those things. People arent judged by their character but by their pay packets and jobs. Its an empty culture. As the American middleclass class struggle and eventually collapse on itself, I wonder what will fill the void left by American consumerist culture.
>>
>>54010871
>An American colleague drives her daughter to school because she doesn't want her to be kidnapped, despite living living about 500m from the school. She has heard that Americans are kidnapped abroad, which is true. Just not in Liechtenstein and West Austria. She also buys bottled water exclusively as tap water is poison.
>There are many other wild claims her, and other Americans, have presented to me as fact because they read clickbait about it or saw a doctor on television make a claim. They are unbelievably gullible, and these are not trailer trash.
i second these
americans can be lovely people but they are very, i dont know, naive? in the above regards
>>
>>54011527
>"we" americans dont make sweeping generalizations
>>
File: image.png (150 KB, 2120x2440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
150 KB, 2120x2440
>>54011527
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>54011676
I'm not speaking for anyone but myself, faggot frog.

Swallow the truth pill cunts, and maybe we'll let you stay in this, our great Union.
>>
>>54011631
>Luxembourgish couple
>in Tennessee
explain
>>
>>54011782
> tips fedora
>>
>>54011471
But we don't live in their country, so we are justified in our prejudice
>>
File: 10.jpg (6 KB, 254x198) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
10.jpg
6 KB, 254x198
>>54011637
>"So how much do you make?"
>>
>>54011782
>our
>muh superiority complex
why do you get so worked up over nothing?
>>
File: 1427517256303.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427517256303.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
>>54011586
>>54011602
>>54011637
>>54011676

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS
>>
>>54011878
Im a poor Engijeering student senpai.
>>
>>54011862
I'm a history teacher and I was in Nashville for a teachers convention kind of thing and I met them during breakfast at the bed and breakfast I was staying out. They were both about 60 and seemed absolutely amazed by everything around them. Apparently I was the first person they met that knew what Luxembourg was. They were there to see the country music hall of fame and all the old timey country and rock landmarks.
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 399x368) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 399x368
>>54011907
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 290x260) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 290x260
>hello I'm an American and here is my opin-
>>
>>54011527

Wew stop shouting mate
>>
three years later and /int/ is still garbage nice to see
>>
File: change.jpg (1 MB, 2171x2380) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
change.jpg
1 MB, 2171x2380
>>54011637

It has nothing to do with others even though some Americans in here will view it as favourable to blame Jews.
The problem is that America is a rootless society, it lacks a cultural core to build on.

America with less stuff means riots.

It's the glutton of this world.
>>
>>54008455

>1) Americans cannot take criticism. In any form. This guy is a project manager and said that even when he was using corporate speak (well maybe there's benefit in considering the alternative) their response is to get angry and defensive. Nothing an american does is wrong, and nothing about america is wrong.

Jesus christ this is so true it hurts.
>>
>>54008455


american mind is quite primite, they arent capable of reasoning when communicating, thus they speak before thinking, and this results in a expressive flux of opinionated agressiveness, egotism, and entitlement to override others opinions even if theirs never really mattered
>>
>>54009028
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgqpiqFU_-8

The narcissistic rage of Americans is funny as hell.

>>54008455
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgdDU01zgrI

American are malignantly narcissistic.

>>54010871
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDqvN1zaHao

Their cognitive deficits make them gullible and unable to correct their misconceptions.

>>54011637
http://fabiusmaximus.com/2008/11/06/padron-3/

Their leaders are luckily replacing them with superior latin people.
>>
>>54014424

Panama. Isn't that like a knock-off Costa Rica?
>>
>>54014642


glad to see other people have seen it as well. usa is culturally diseased with narcisism, it might seem inconsequential, unless you realize its what makes them disregard human lives so easily: cops kill, citizens own guns, and wars go on, theyre always impositing like agressive beasts, from a self perceived view of morality. its a cultural psychopathy, these animals disgust me
>>
>>54008455
Sorry [email protected] a single person doesn't speak for the entire country.

I'd believe you if it were true. Critisism is an important part of innovation.
>>
>>54013946
I dont think so, America once had a culture that wasnt dependant on consumerism before the 1950s. American culture was back then far more interesting and creative. The wild west, American Jazz, Southern culture, European Migrant cultures, etc. Id say squarely blame it on the media elite as they promoted individualism and superficial consumerist culture in the 60s to increase their profit margins.
>>
>>54009497
Except this point is bullshit senpai, but I shouldn't have to prove any of that to you.

Taking anything as fact here is an entirely new level of guilelessness.
>>
Americunts sound like pakis
Except Pakis do have a bit of social etiquette
>>
>>54015223
Not to mention Northerner liberal cultural hegemony.
>>
>>54009774
My dick isn't cut. The sexual proceeds is suffering man
>>
>>54015342
:%s/proceeds/process
>>
>>54015340
>Northerner liberal cultural hegemony.

Go on...
>>
>>54015270
perhaps some of America does it and other parts don't. It's a big country, which is why any given point about "Americans" is usually moot unless it's the very basic stereotypes.
>>
>>54015415
Southern culture isnt well respresented or respected in the media. Its fine for Americans to think Northerner culture is superior to southern "hillbilly culture". Many southerners I know feel pressure to conform to Northerner beliefs about race and cultural values. In australia for example, most American shows are set in the North of the country(New York) or in California and we are only exposed to those cultures. We hardlly see southerners represented and even when they are represented, they are depicted as backward racists who need to be saved by the culturally enlightened Northerner.
>>
>>54015842
As a result, many southerners are imitating northerners. In south, white solidarity and having christian morals were seen as a virtue, now most gen y southerners adopt northern value system, their music and culture. Even their clothing style.
>>
>>54016275
>white solidarity and having christian morals were seen as a virtue
>depicted as backward racists
Accurate, then :^)
>>
>>54016275
>>54015842
Fucking aussie nailed it harder than a Black man when he sees a single white mom.
>>
>>54016275
http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/death-rate-young-white-americans-rising-due-opioid-overdoses

White American people are done for. Victory has defeated them. Even their birth rate of low as hell.

I think it is due them losing the connection to the infinite and embracing rational materialism:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MuC2-FJqYE
>>
>>54016357
>Backward
When Jews promote segregration and racial purity in their community, why dont libsheeps such as urself ever call them "Backward"
>>
>>54016945
u-ugh w-well you see that's different they are such as of right now the jewish community is a great culture who had a huge set back when they lost 60 million people back in the holocaust so they have the right to build themselves back up.
>>
File: 1453509444338.jpg (57 KB, 500x435) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453509444338.jpg
57 KB, 500x435
Damn, Americans are getting pounded hard ITT.
>>
The first one is very true and very disappointing. How are we supposed to fix this country if we're constantly defensive and in denial. I wish I could move to a better country.
>>
>>54014642
What the fucking fuckety fuck is that first video.
>>
File: 57941.jpg (69 KB, 460x666) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
57941.jpg
69 KB, 460x666
Also must Latin people that go to USA are totally trash so they get the worst of almost all America, except of course Brazilians because they are way too stupid huehuehue
>>
>>54017927
kek
>>
File: American army.webm (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
American army.webm
3 MB, 320x240
>>54017796
Probably borderline rage. It's hard to tell, but the psychosis and personality disorder in her are quite clear.
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 24
Thread DB ID: 459335



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.