[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is cheating on exsams seen in your country? In Poland (almost)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: cheating-on-a-test.jpg (107KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
cheating-on-a-test.jpg
107KB, 620x349px
What is cheating on exsams seen in your country? In Poland (almost) every student cheats, every teacher knows about this and treats it as kind of cat-and-mouse game. Also whistleblowing is really bad seen both by students and teachers, so no one does that.
>>
>>53993553
Humanities here, can confirm

Then again, most test teachers make there do not really make much sense so people don't feel bad about cheating whatsoever. When exams test something useful most lads and lasses study, learn well and then some will try to cheat anyways
>>
That is horrible. I guess Poland is culturally Asiatic.
>>
>tfw cheated on tests even though I could have done fine on them if I'd bothered to study
>tfw was never caught, graduated with high scores, and now have accomplished nothing in life
>tfw if I'd actually studied I'd have developed the type of work ethic that would have led to me having a decent career and gf
>tfw because I had a cheater's personality all I do is masturbate to anime and hate my job
>>
>>53993753
Do Asians cheat in Amerigallonstan? There aren't any here.
>>
Nobody does that but if you would, you would instantly fail the test and in high schools and universities get some serious sanctions as well.
>>
>>53993753
>t. "Prof. Sheckelberg, I've seen John helping Frank on last exam, they both should be expelled" cunt.
>>
>>53993553

It's not tolerated. Any time someone is caught cheating (which is always foreign exchange students, mostly Chinese ones) it gets into the paper. Swedes rarely, if ever, cheat.

They're going to make cheating on things like the university entrance exam punishable by imprisonment.
>>
>>53993874
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8xpfhcwpDA
>>
>>53993553
>>53993753

Depends on your culture.

https://educationrealist.wordpress.com/2013/10/08/asian-immigrants-and-what-no-one-mentions-aloud/
>>
>>53993553
>What is cheating on exsams seen in your country?
My school was very tight on cheaters, so is my university, in the later you can be expelled. People prefer the honest course.
>>
Everyone cheats here

But cheating with others is absolute shit IMO, you always end up with incorrect answers, just bring a small paper to remember stuff and search for shit in your phone, stuff like that works better
>>
>>53994113
Depends a lot on the school actually. Back in my highschool everyone used to cheat and it was a private, albeit weak, school, while nowadays at uni, a public one, nobody does. Whistleblowers are still seen badly though, and I'd expect private unis to be quite more tolerant to cheaters.
>>
>>53993553
During my freshman year at a decent New England college, there was this entire freshman chemistry class that was caught cheating on their final exams. All of them were put on academic probation and some stuDents even had their scholarships reduced.

Don't fuck around in a NH school.
>>
>>53994271
>some stuDents even had their scholarships reduced.

Reduced? Not revoked? Crazy.
>>
>>53994271
>>53994355
Something we're more sane at than clapistan at last
>>
Some girls in Japan wear really short skirt and write answers on their tights. I think you can see cheating everywhere but a lot of them are not caught.
>>
>>53994268
>>53994113
Really? The in my uni (federal) the "galera do fundão" always cheat when the teacher doesn't give a fuck.
I think you fags are too much of a nerds to even notice people cheating around you.
>>
In my university, cheating in exams is near non existent as far as I can tell, though funny enough the Chinese student in my course did completely plagiarise from an (an easily googled) source and got caught in on one of our assignments. External examiners are brought in too for major exams and if caught, you automatically fail and can be brought up to the board of directors. I would imagine it would result in expulsion.

Didn't happen too often in secondary school and smarter students will likely avoid associating with cheaters, but I don't know what it's like in other parts of the country.
>>
To be caught cheating in Australia would bring much shame and dishonour on one's family. The student would probably get zero for the test and the parents would be forced to commit suicide.
>>
somewhat similar here
>>
>>53993553
If you're caught, you're seriously fucked. Cheating is not tolerated here.

Besides, the amount of time and energy needed to effectively cheat on most tests can be spent on actual studying.
>>
People here are smart enough to devise ways of not getting caught, or just pay someone else to do the work for them.
>>
>cheating on tests
Usually that's grounds for failing the course or even expulsion.
>>
>>53993553
I've cheated all my way through high school kek
>>
It's everywhere here
>>
bad, failed in secondary and kicked out in post secondary
>>
My uni will expel the fuck out of you for cheating
>>
>>53994271
>>53996259
>>53996996
>>53997088
>land of the free
>>
>>53997120
>land of the HUEAHUEHAUEHAUH
>>
IT class here
A lot of students cheats on exam, but when we have something about IT everyone is studing and preparing for exam
>>
Chinks and Indians love to cheat here.
>>
>>53997120
people do cheat here

but getting caught is major and i mean major issue
>>
>>53993961
I hope this isn't true because if it is, Poles clearly do not value Truth or Honor. well I guess it figures because European values are Western European values and diminish in importance as you move away from the core.
>>
There's a popular saying here - "Quem não cola não sai da escola" - , which means "If you don't cheat, you can't get out of school". It pretty much sums up our view on cheating.
>>
>>53993553
>>53993647
That's why you're still third world
>>
>>53997409
Mediterranean peoples, Africans, and American Indians cannot be trusted to tell the truth, keep a promise, or perform work honestly. more than the racial difference, this is why Latin America can never be western, and why corruption is endemic to its social, political, and economic life
>>
And in IT class its funny because you cheat on exam, and after Scholl you know everything that you need to work, if you are good at english you can go work in other country
>>
In Argentina if the teachers caught us they would just take the test and give us a 1. Some teachers would go as far as to stick the cheat sheet on the test and ask us for the sign of our parents.
But that only happens in private schools
>>
>>53997453
t.armchair sociologist
>>
People here cheat but getting caught means you get the axe and get expelled
>>
>>53993647

>Cheating in humanities

what
>>
>>53997409
> It pretty much sums up our view on cheating.
Speak for yourself.
>>
I Study Chemistry...In this university everyone cheats, one of my classmates took out her iPhone 6 in front of the teacher, nothing happened hahaha...I had a special phone for hard tests, an Xperia Mini Pro, mexico means corruption bros
>>
>>53993553
In Spain A LOT of people cheat but teachers don't give a shit
>>
>>53993553
Normal
>>
File: 1437840700396.jpg (155KB, 500x590px)
1437840700396.jpg
155KB, 500x590px
>this thread
One wonders why people end up being neets
>>
>>53999081
in middle school maybe if you cheat in university you fail the course I'm not sure if you can be expelled
>>
>>53999468
That's true, I'm pretty sure that it's very hard to cheat in university.
>>
Yes, people cheat since forever. Russia adopted American retarded test system and schools lost independence, that's really a bad thing.
>>
What I've learned from this thread is that the country that has a lot of cheaters are usually theirs world. Thanks guy for showing me a new experience
>>
>butthurt americans whining about people who do better than them and accusing them of cheating

Truth and Honor indeed
>>
>>53993553
Asian exchange students get caught doing it constantly, I remember there was a story a while back where a bunch of university students were paying some Chinese company to do entire theses for them for like $5000.
>>
File: wren building2.jpg (565KB, 1024x768px)
wren building2.jpg
565KB, 1024x768px
>>53993553

My college will expel you or rescind your degree if you are ever caught lying [about something major], cheating, or stealing even after you graduate.

I still once checked a test answer on my smart phone in the bathroom though.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.