[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trigger people from your own country Quebec exists. Trudeau .

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: 1417453914255.jpg (190KB, 1029x1373px) Image search: [Google]
1417453914255.jpg
190KB, 1029x1373px
Trigger people from your own country

Quebec exists. Trudeau .
>>
I'm a half-Mexican, half-black man with a blonde Jewish girlfriend and I'm voting for Hillary Clinton.
White privilege must be dismantled. #woke
White people eat ice cubes on bread. Some culture pffh.
Ban all guns. I'm tired of all these shootings.
America will be majority brown by 2030 honey, watch your tongue
Donald Trump is an idiot and I hope he dies.
>>
the Kirchners did literally nothing wrong (they actually didnt).
>>
>>53988419
Everything but the last one made me cringe.

I was worried about Trump for a while, but I've gone back to laughing and enjoying the show. Nobody wins the presidency without swing voters, and Trump has alienated swing voters so very hard by creating the albeit loyal and loud base that he has.
>>
Brazil is bad
>>
>>53988568
Didn't she put your inflation into double digits before she left? I read an article that she was basically wrecking things on purpose to make it harder for the next guy. I forget the details though.
>>
>>53988419
>voting for hillary

now thats to far
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>53988666
Satan trips confirms
>>
Bosnian genocide was a thing. Bosnian people are a thing. We got fucked through out our history. We actually suck at war. Communism wasn't so bad
>>
>>53988419
>half-Mexican, half-black
Triggered
>man
Yeah okay
>with a blonde Jewish girlfriend
TRIGGERED

>>53988195
Triggered
>>
Fibre to the node is more cost effective and overall better for the country than fibre to the home.
>>
Quebec is a province in Canada and not it's own country due to the fact that they voted to remain in Canada several times and at this point another referendum would be pointless.
>>
File: Salinas.jpg (33KB, 458x305px) Image search: [Google]
Salinas.jpg
33KB, 458x305px
>>53988195
El PRI no hizo nada malo
>>
I'm a shitskin
>>
i live in the south and am white 98% germanic aswell
>>
>Hillary Clinton is a brave woman who is going to venture where no woman has ever gone before #voted

>I'm Jewish, mexican, and black and I'm proud of it.
#fuckstereotypes

>White people have it so easy just becuz they're white #privileged

>I kept on getting stare raped from this rapist on the subway
>>
>>53989271
I've been worried about meeting people like this since I moved from my small country town to Washington DC, but I'm not seeing them much. There's protestors occasionally, but the people I live near and work with and see every day on the subway are just normal people.

Crazy liberal transvegan astrosexuals and conservative Trump nazis are loud and always getting media attention....but I just don't encounter them much in regular life. They're way louder on the internet than real life for sure.

>tl;dr
go outside and none of this shit can trigger you
>>
>>53989565
Neither have jobs or go outside, so you won't see them in the first place.
>>
File: 99333.jpg (158KB, 963x719px) Image search: [Google]
99333.jpg
158KB, 963x719px
Tim Hortons is where you go to commit slow gastrointestinal suicide.

Trudeau is Canada's first female prime minister.

Multiculturalism neither works nor is desirable.

When I practice gratitude through meditation exercises, I am very grateful to be far away from natives.

Native women go missing for the same reason Jar Jar Binks gets slapped around in the Phantom Menace.

Universal healthcare will collapse from a demographics shift and good riddance.

I want to conceal carry a handgun for self-defense.
>>
>>53989617
I find the opposite to be true. I've hardly seen them in real life, yet they're all over the internet.
>>
>be Canadian
>get shot
>>
>>53990469
>Universal healthcare will collapse from a demographics shift and good riddance.
Really? Can you elaborate?
>>
>>53990825
thats what he means. you wont see them irl, just hear them online
>>
>>53990469
>Native women go missing for the same reason Jar Jar Binks gets slapped around in the Phantom Menace.
i dont understand
>>
>>53990892
Right, I read that as bad English saying he did neither of those things, not as "neither OF THEM have jobs or go outside"

Or maybe I'm just drunk, whatever.
>>
File: 1441073542197.png (413KB, 633x620px) Image search: [Google]
1441073542197.png
413KB, 633x620px
>>53990872

Ingredients for disaster:

Aging populations, low fertility rates, global king of household debt to gdp, inevitable rise in interests rates after years of insane expansionary monetary policy, provinces dedicate majority of spending to healthcare expenditure as costs rise, Ontario drowning in more red ink than California, government bureaucracies can't into economic calculation etc...
>>
>>53990988

They stumble around stupidly into danger, usually while drunk, while shouting incoherently at people and getting into fights.

Exhibit A:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6syphXsnCg
>>
Bacon packets are well designed and are easy to open
>>
Take the Christ out of Christmas
>>
>>53988666
you would trigger by saying that brazil is good desu
>>
>>53990469
I eat Tim Hortons all the time
>>
>>53991586
merry mas
>>
I could care less about football

Attenborough needs to fucking die already so he stops making all the good nature documentaries into a snorefest with his fucking annoying, drony voice

British soldiers aren't even in the top 5 (people unironically think they're #1...)

Gun laws are way too strict
>>
>>53991329
You couldn't pay me to live in Winnipeg. Fuck that.
>>
>>53991709

You eat frozen rubber and your body hates you.
>>
>>53991843
I'm not triggered but it's really not as bad as you memers make it out to be. The coffee is shit though
>>
I Think Mariano Rajoy did a pretty good job in handling the economy
>>
Chinese pussy is overrated
>>
>>53991770
I was outraged within four fucking words
>>
Canada has no history.
>>
>>53991329
This seems to be a running theme for natives in colonial countries.
>>
>>53995037
Their bodies haven't evolved to handle sugars and alcohol. Plus they are just not as intelligent.
>>
File: marionmaréchallepen34.jpg (533KB, 2940x1956px) Image search: [Google]
marionmaréchallepen34.jpg
533KB, 2940x1956px
>>53988195
Wow, ca te fait vraiment chier, Jake McCucky..
>>
>>53988872
Jewish liberal shill I hope Murdoch employs a horse to rape your dog
>>
>>53998018
Saint-Germain-en-Laye
>>
Mexico City is the only civilized part of the country, the rest is all an unimportant shithole (actually true).

Quesadillas don't need to have queso to be quesadillas (also true).
>>
>>53988872
die
>>
File: Pepe-R5.jpg (18KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-R5.jpg
18KB, 384x384px
>>53999784
>Quesadillas don't need to have queso to be quesadillas
PINCHE CHILANGO REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Dilma
>>
>>53999784
Chilango hijo de tu puta madre
>>
I voted for PT.
>>
>>53988568

Well done, Anon.
>>
>>53999784
Damn chilangos.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.