[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just watched the american republican debate and I can&#

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 34

File: trump-golden-ratio-fibonacci.jpg (58KB, 600x371px) Image search: [Google]
trump-golden-ratio-fibonacci.jpg
58KB, 600x371px
So I just watched the american republican debate and I can't help but feel as if I've watched some caricature fantasy fiction.
These people and especially their opinions seem simply surreal and unrelated to reality.

Tell me I'm not the only one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lafu88kItdo
>>
>>53964928
I feel the same when I read an american post here 2bh
>>
anyway, here's a youtube comment on the video that does a pretty good TL;DV, although it's not nearly as jarring as the actual debate

TL;DV:
The debate in a nutshell - "How is the economy worse"? response * - Obama should have done more about the released navy sailors" , ISIS, obama has done everything wrong and everyone is in DANGER. Hilary sucks and "sexual misconduct", "I'm beating you"-trump, *avoiding questions, trump sucks (trump rebuttals by insulting the other candidate), people don't answer the question and instead talk about how we need to destroy isis, muslims are evil, Jeb disagrees with trump, rubio condones torture in Guantanamo, trump gets angry, REBUILD THE MILITARY WE ARE NOW THE WEAKEST MILITARY, Carson causes mass loss of audience braincells then falls back to sleep, lots of people on Facebook are talking about guns, liberals are going to take all the guns away, Obama violates the constitution every breath he takes, muslims, small segment of actual debate about our countries economic problems and foreign affairs with china, Audience BOO's, apparently SOME muslims support trumps alienation of them, Obama has destroyed america, ISIS, ted cruze is Canadian and can not be president, trump is from liberal New York and thats bad... but 9/11, Rubio vs. Cruz, *Facebook data, were we supposed to talk about Climate change and education?.... nah, ISIS, "i will make america great again"
>>
>>53964928
That's because you're the identifiable liberal from Slovenia poster.
You talk like a Facebook intellectual.
>>
Remember the first time you watched JAV? You probably thought it was kind of a joke and weird, but you ended up getting used to it and now it's normal and even exciting.

That's american politics.
>>
>>53965121
This.
>>
>>53965121
no but really, isn't it weird

first of all, the rethoric itself is incredibly sensational, Obama is the literal devil that wants to destroy the sacred constitution and the bestestest country in the entire history of time, dark endtimes are upon us and so on

Then, from an actual debate perspective, real issues in terms of economic and social policies are skirted, only for the debaters to focus on inane fearmongering by misrepresenting the threat of ISIS, sensationalising the recent terror attacks and so on.

it's just so... odd, like watching a Hollywood movie instead of real life
>>
>>53965121
I think your political system is stupid but I think we can all agree that OP is a faggot.

TRUMP 2016
>>
>>53965380
Sanders 2016
>>
File: FF1.gif (2MB, 315x365px) Image search: [Google]
FF1.gif
2MB, 315x365px
>Asks question about jobs and growth
>BUT THE SAILORS
fucking hell america
>>
File: 1451890204899.jpg (334KB, 680x881px) Image search: [Google]
1451890204899.jpg
334KB, 680x881px
>>53965454
I seriously hope Bernie beats Shillary so I can watch him get crushed.
>>
>>53964928
You are truly a mental superior. You have transcended us.
>>
I fucking hate this election, it's almost like all of our candidates are terrible on purpose. I'd rather not vote this year but I say that trump is the least terrible, and that says a lot.
>>
>>53964928

How long would it take me to find presidential/political candidates from other countries saying stupid shit to get elected?
>>
>>53965598
trump is very terrible though
>>
>>53965121
I'm a conservative and your republican debate was the most stupid thing I've seen since your democratic debate.

American politics is such a joke, hard to understand how it spawned all these great men of history.
>>
>>53965380
>TRUMP 2016
Stop. You don't know how stupid this is and the meme is forced. There are so many trump shills on /pol/, it's mind boggling.
>>
>>53965703

our political scene has been a joke since WWI
>>
If you really want to know

The candidates have attack the media including fox of asking "difficult" questions about their past and stance

They have basically said if you don't ask the questions we ask you to ask I won't do anything television

I am not sure who is ultimately responsible but it really is a poison.
>>
>>53965645

I'm not sure why britbans all have their panties in a wad over Trump. I'm trying to understand.
>>
>>53965635
not long probably....

I guess this is about populistic mentality in general, although you have to admit, USA is at the forefront here, by quite a bit.
>>
BUILD
>>
File: 1450010899095.png (192KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
1450010899095.png
192KB, 501x445px
>>53965708
I see the Croatian Internet Defence League is in full force again. Melanija will be the first lady, knave.
>>
>>53965781
he tried to turn half the country into a golf course and he's really stupid
>>
>>53965768
It's the same victimization complex the right wing has everywhere (every election UKIP lose is "fixed,") hth
>>
>>53965121
This

He's a huge EU shill.
>>
>>53965855

>implying there is anything wrong with building golf courses everywhere

attracts wealthy whites and keeps the darks at bay every time, this entire country should be one giant golf course
>>
op you know americans are literally retarded right? they believe reality shows are real so they have to script these debates to be as simplistic as possible
>>
>>53964928
Where is Rand Paul? I have watched some of his interviews and he seemed like an intelligent person.
>>
>>53965768
I see

well, I hope americans as people, then tend to view these debates with a truck of salt?

>>53965889
>EU shill
I'm not that guy then...
unless you mean those meme EUvsUSA threads
>>
>>53965919

No, I kinda get it now. It'd be like the Asians taking over Canada.

I wouldn't like it either. I want to keep America American too.
>>
>>53965121
>gets called out on stupidity
>spergs about muh libruls
truly a cückservative voter
>>
>>53965933
> they believe reality shows are real
No
>>
File: 141234254365.jpg (42KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
141234254365.jpg
42KB, 480x640px
>>53964928
>>
>>53965997
Most do, the party nominations are a pressure cooker of retarded, once general election season starts it goes pretty fast to center.
>>
>>53965933
This 2bh pham, they're putting on a show for us on purpose because that's what tv/internet culture has taught us. It stop being about politics a long time ago and more about getting the voters attention. Entropy is inevitable
>>
>>53965968
He is a threat to the establishment ajd bumped off the radar the same way Webb was. Damn shame, I would have really liked an election between the two of them.
>>
>>53965781
He supports the IRA and claims to love his families country of birth, Scotland, then proceeds to do everything against the Scottish people wishes, such as building golf courses and remove wind turbines, which makes him an automatic heritage fag. He's like the physical embodiment of the American stereotype.
>>
>>53966182
To be fair Scotland is kind of a shithouse anyway.
>>
>>53964928
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA
>>
>>53966182
The SNP used to wank him off until about a month ago.
>>
I gotta say, Rubio is easily the most handsome of the bunch.
>>
>>53966179
That is regrettable. Rand Paul seemed to really believe in the American constitution. If Sanders gets elected I would like Webb to be the VP. He is a man of integrity. They are friends after all so there may be hope.
>>
>>53965529
Bernie has a better chance against Trump than Hillary actually
>>
>>53966697
I'm really intrigued what would happen if Bernie came to power.

Obviously, he'd never be able to create a "scandinavian styled social-democracy", the american political system simply wouldn't allow that, but I wonder how far his reforms would extend.
>>
Does any candidate care about your schools? Cause this is one issue that can change USA forever in the best if you actually had decent teachers.
>>
>>53966925
Obama also had tall visions but it ended up being quite limited what he actually could do.

I expect it would be the same for Bernie.
>>
>>53964928

i tried to listen them for a while and stopped listeninig to them after i found this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86imTiUNEWo

>inb4 tyt
>>
Ted Cruz absolutely destroyed Trump in the beginning.
>>
American politics feel like what politics would be in civilized countries if only children voted.
>>
Trump is the real deal.
>>
>>53966970
Schools are ran by the states.
>>
>>53965933
At least I would have revoted for Harper.
>>
Some of these candidates need to drop the fuck out already since they have absolutely 0 chance of winning. They're just a waste of screen time
>>
>>53967153
>ran
run?
>>
>>53967153
are there any internal, OCED Pisa styled surveys done for states separately?
>>
>>53967186
I actually really like Rand Paul
>>
>>53965099
It's all about the spectacle. They know what the audience wants to hear.
>>
>>53967107
Yeah because people like Hollande, Merkel, Trudeau, and whoever Italy has literally any give year, are so much more civillized..
>>
>>53967286
Literally reddit: the republican candidate

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/422tnb/i_am_senator_doctor_and_presidential_candidate/
>>
>>53967153
Oh yeah, the great old federalism from the how incredible 18th century constitution..
>>
>>53967272
You mean do they all have their own standardized tests? Yes.
>>
>>53967286
I like him as well.
>>
>>53967358
Remember that you're talking about the richest and most powerful country in human history before you shit on the Constitution that got us here.

Forgive me if I don't take a country that's had five republics and just as many dictatorships during the same timeframe seriously.
>>
File: Swedish education.png (136KB, 416x1349px) Image search: [Google]
Swedish education.png
136KB, 416x1349px
>>53967272
kinda
>>
>>53965369
>, Obama is the literal devil that wants to destroy the sacred constitution and the bestestest country in the entire history of time, dark endtimes are upon us and so on
so the left odes the same thing with trump and try to demonize him and use him as sort of a scape goat
it's nothing new and certainly not something unique only to america
>>
>>53967303
Yes, by far. Hollande has some serious diplomas (ones you never heard of), Merkel has a Physics Phd, Itally's presidency automatically gives you 2 Bunga Bunga Phd and Trudeau has memes. The only candidate on their level is Bernie who studied like crazy,
>>
>>53967358
it works in germany and switzerland though (both countries outperform their centralised neighbour)
>>
>>53967427

senpai I got this. Trump/Rand 2016! I will make it happen.
>>
File: oecd-pisa-school-rankings.png (67KB, 753x531px) Image search: [Google]
oecd-pisa-school-rankings.png
67KB, 753x531px
>>53967380
no I mean, is there any way I could compare individual american states to each other through 3rd party assessments, like how OECD does with Pisa scores.
>>
>>53966970
there are about 100,000 public schools in the US. schools in better neighborhoods have better teachers
>>
>>53967006
>the young turks
do turks actually watch that shit?
>>
>>53967536
>Hollande has diplomas
Trump has a BA and MBA from an Ivy League school you ill informed cunt.
>>
>>53967523
You can blame Sweden's score partly on the shitskins.

Our score will go down because of them too. We already have schools with +50% shitskin population in Helsinki.
>>
>>53965099
So nothing about real issues?
>>
>>53967602

no. nobody even knows him
>>
>>53967523
That's what you get when you decentralize the school system while also not raising the standard of the teaching profession

Teaching is so lacking as a respected profession here... That you only need a grade average of 0.3 to get into teaching uni. 0.9 is average, and 2.0 is perfect. That says it all.
>>
>>53967592
Probably. They have Pisa scores for the US and presumably they would have to get those from the individual states as the Feds have nothing to do with education.
>>
>>53965703
>American politics is such a joke
Now who's talking?
>>
>>53967494
It's not like USA has another form of institution to go back to or maybe 7 european coalitions to defeat or maybe defeating the strongest european monarchy when you're just workers is kinda hard or maybe Paris alone fighting Germany+Sold out and defeated France cause stupid empire is hard, or maybe FRANCE IS NOT A FUCKING ISLAND and had enough history to experience something else than your oligarchic republic
>>
>>53967566
I am sorry but I do not have a very good impression of Trump. He once said that vaccines cause autism and global warming was a Chinese conspiracy to destroy the US industry. The latter view will not really affect the US but I think it is essential for children to be vaccined.
>>
>>53967636
>Bachelor in economics
>ENA
You cant really compare ignorant americunt
>>
File: 1448236637441.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1448236637441.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>53964928
>debate
>thats a good question but
>let me first adress something else
>USA USA USA
>>
>>53967742
>a bloo bloo bloo
Keep feeling superior all you want, it won't change the fact you're objectively wrong and your opinion of the US Constitution laughable.
>>
>>53965857
To be fair, the UK's election system is pretty retarded.
>>
>>53967864
Tell me why then.
>>
>>53967783

That's the best I can do. Rand is not going to win the nomination.
>>
>>53967819
>and MBA from Penn is worth less than a degree in literally anything from any french or german school
No one has ever thought this in the history of planet earth.
>>
>>53967494
Can you understand what does the phrase "make it better" mean?
>>
I like Bush's dialect. What is it?
>>
File: 1394960136112.jpg (341KB, 1095x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1394960136112.jpg
341KB, 1095x1195px
>>53967915
I suppose you are right my American friend.
>>
There's a solid point to be made that our debates are pretty much useless. Candidates take the opportunity to discuss whatever unrelated topics they decide in response to every question.
The only real value in a debate is watching how the candidates handle pressure and banter. You aren't going to get much information on their platforms or positions.
>>
>>53967915
If it's any consolation I suspect Trump is a Dem sleeper agent either gone rouge or waiting on the command to implode and Hillary's campagin is spiraling out from before they started. This race has been terrible and even worse is that there were good candidates that were buried under the bantz.
>>
@53967861
>implying you germans aren't being cucked by musies. Stay mad faggot
>>
>>53967358
it does work for us. each state is its own unique laboratory of liberty. when states try new things, other states can see the results and implement or laugh at those morons (california).
>>
>>53967901
Because one country is weak, poor, can't into stability, can't into freedom. It ain't the US.

Maybe if you had a Constitution like ours after your revolution instead of a kabal of bloodthirsty savages you wouldn't jave averaged an entirely new government or dictator every two decades ever since. Maybe France would still be relevant.
>>
>>53964928
https://youtu.be/lafu88kItdo?t=5059
Check this 20+ seconds.
>>
>>53968075
Do you not understand he just called the US Constitution outdated? As in he wants to get rid of it. Getting rid of the Constitution would literally not make a single fucking thing better anywhere, in any respect.
>>
>>53967523
well this chart seemed a bit weird to me, I went through some info, apparently only american kept track of the students' ethnicity (which also means they probably had to put down their ethnicity on the test or something, kek)

also, only those 3 states participated in the PISA.
>>
>>53968216
Their COIN in Africa was pretty god tier operating, m8.
>>
>>53965708
That's probably just because Melania is from Slovenia. What is mind boggling to me is the amount of Mexicans that support Trump in here.
>>
>>53968324
It's an amendable document; we don't have to do away with the whole thing. Constitutional purists always make me laugh. They think a document intended to be changed over time is a piece of religious scripture.
>>
>>53968324
It is outdated. Your country is not a conservative Christaian anymore. Different times, different values.
>>
>>53968240
He really does seem like a bumbling idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about sometimes.

But, I mean, the man runs a multinational corporation, surely he's just pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>53968406
From what I have observed they appreciate straight forward attitudes and do not trust the polish of many politicians. Also many Mexicans stateside do not like illegals because they feel they worked for their place while others come in and slack.
>>
>>53968506
Read it and explain one thing that does not hold true today that has not been fixed by including minorities and opposite sex.
>>
>>53964928
>republican

no shit
>>
>>53968506
And what about the Constitution is conservative and christian? Nothing?
>>
Is Ted Cruz a texan stereotype?
>>
>>53964928
Now you know how we you think when we here about the shit European governments are able to sue you for insane shit like Free Speech and other basic rights
>>
>>53968668
No, he's the worst thing ever: a Canadian/Mexican hybrid.
>>
>>53964928
Well no shit
You put like 8 American politicians on a stage all trying to get their voice out there and you don't really get answers
I honestly just watch to see who gets btfo and to watch Trump do Trump things

Dem debates are so much more boring in comparison and just as ridiculous ("the greatest threat to national security is global warming")
You can tell they schedule them so that people won't watch (like on a Saturday night) so that they can keep Hillary safe
I did hear that Bernie finally grew some balls in the last one though

If you actually want to get informed on a politician you don't watch debates
You check their website and watch rallies

Trump 2016
>>
>>53968784
I mean behavior and dialect wise. He keeps nodding slightly while talking. Is that particularly texan?
>>
>>53968628
>not been fixed by including ... opposite sex.
This is literally what ruined it.
>>
>>53968628
it's just that it seems really archaic and should possibly be polished up.
Like,
>quartering of troops being an amendment of its own
>Prohibits excessive fines and excessive bail, as well as cruel and unusual punishment.
this one doesn't work anymore, at least from what I've seen some americans get huge bail amounts for relatively minor crimes

and not to forget, the Electoral System, that thing is a joke

t. let me tell you about your country
>>
>>53968823
No it's typical behavior for a doucebag, which he famously is.
>>
>>53965744
Eisenhower was based
>>
File: cruzing usa.png (90KB, 350x487px) Image search: [Google]
cruzing usa.png
90KB, 350x487px
>I think most people know what New York values are

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>53968856
>>quartering of troops being an amendment of its own
And why the fuck shouldn't it be?
>>Prohibits excessive fines and excessive bail, as well as cruel and unusual punishment.
Oh, so instead of making the courts actually follow the law we should get rid of the law altogether. Brilliant fucking plan.
>>
>>53968668
No
Not really
He's a good debater though

I love our conservative media though
They fucking love him and suck his dick and call Trump not conservative
He's literally a Cuban Canadian born son of communist father and Trump is a Isis smashing, illegal hunting, border protecting populist nationalist but Cruz is the conservative to them and Trump is fake

A better Texan stereotype is trumps media specialist Katrina who is literally an anti abortion, bullet necklace wearing, daughter of a white mother who was raped by a black man and raised by her religious white grand daddy
>>
democrats are memeworthy too

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/hillary-clinton-reveal-truth-ufos-7111722
>>
>>53964928
Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders are the only ones addressing economic issues,from my perspective and having watched most candidates.

Bernie Sanders spouts some very true,logical ideas about economy when he is not talking about meme issues like "wage gap" "women rights" "muh racial justice" "muh immigrants".
But his solution to everything is "tax wallstreet" "tax corporations" "tax the 1% !".He wants to tackle dragons but doesn't know how.
He is tumblr : The candidate,on 80% of issues.

Donald Trump spouts a few ideas,simple and feasible imho , sensible economic plans ,I just see more common sense in Trump regarding social and political issues than Sanders.Trump is to be regarded in his vast experience in economics and american lobbying system,he has "insider" knowledge.

Both would be good for the US ,as they have good intentions.
>>
>>53968856
The electoral system is fine as long as the parties aren't allowed to gerrymander the fuck out of thier districts. Wixh happened and is unfortunate but that is not mentioned in the Constitution and was actually deemed not so by the Supreme Court.
>>
>>53964928

im pretty sure main theme of this debate is "everyone wants to destroy us".
>>
>>53969048
>fucked a black man
>anti abortion
Litteraly coal burner tier retarded.
>>
>>53969138
What I love about Trump is his simple plans that fix so much

For example he solved our VA medical problem in one swoop
Just have those with VA cards show them to places that take Medicare to get care
It not only solves VA it allows us to cut the disgusting monstrosity that is the VA government association

All of his solutions work like that and the ones that don't he doesn't talk much about or he says he'll find someone smart to figure it out
>>
>>53968986
>Oh, so instead of making the courts actually follow the law we should get rid of the law altogether. Brilliant fucking plan.
no, I'm not saying get rid of it. I'm saying modify both the law and the constitution so both parts fit together and the system actually correlates and works.
But, you know, it's not the most impending issue USA faces, I'm just mentioning it.
>>
File: 1453044887582.jpg (24KB, 470x422px) Image search: [Google]
1453044887582.jpg
24KB, 470x422px
>mfw slovenians shilling Trump just because he fucks one of them
>>
File: 56373.jpg (8KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
56373.jpg
8KB, 200x192px
>ISIS gon nuke us to hell if I dun do something about it
>this other candidate next to me is a liberal communist
>*clapping and howling intensifies*
>>
>>53969346
I mean she has a reason to
If her mother had gotten an abortion after her black father raped her then Katrina wouldn't be here today
>>
File: 1451756498896.jpg (61KB, 550x503px) Image search: [Google]
1451756498896.jpg
61KB, 550x503px
>>53969490
I know who you'd vote for.
>>
>>53964928
HAHAHAHA FUCK ALLAH FUCK ISLAM FUCK YOUR BULLSHIT
>>
>>53969467
The law and the Constitution do not need to be fucking modifed, what they need to be is fucking enforced.
>>
>>53968856
Quartering of troops is a big deal
It's a huge part of American property rights and is one of the parts that is being corrupted by our federal government
We're kind of going through a soft dekulakization at the moment desu but I wouldn't expect you to know that
>>
I've been wondering for a while, does the usa flag pin every politician of your country sports have any official signification or is it there just to show patriotism ? When did this fashion start ?
>>
>>53969232
how is it fine?
1.)The gerrymandering, as you've already mentioned (but that honestly is very hard to get rid of)
2.) People literally have different values of their vote (someone from montana percentually affects the election more than someone from california)
3.) First past the post (I can see the argument for a stronger government in a parliamentary fptp, a la british system, but it doesn't make sense in a binary election)
4.)Electors can literally go against the election results

I mean, if anything, n. 4 is a fucking travesty
>>
>>53964928
>hohoho american politics is a joke
euro leaders release flood gates of rapefugees and goverment encourages it
>this is america's fault and not our leaders fault
>>
American politics are weird, but the campaign ads are utterly surreal.
I can't tell if it's because I'm so used to our political adverts being "here's a political party broadcast" followed by the leader blandly reading from the manifesto, or if it's because American campaign ads are just weird
>>
File: smiling-fireman-14099040.jpg (189KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
smiling-fireman-14099040.jpg
189KB, 1300x957px
>>53964928

:DDD
http://radio.foxnews.com/2015/03/07/james-inhofe-there-is-no-global-warming-because-god/
>>
File: Patrickjbuchanan.jpg (20KB, 315x438px) Image search: [Google]
Patrickjbuchanan.jpg
20KB, 315x438px
What do you burgers think of Pat Buchanan?
I read some his stuff and he seems unnaturally intelligent for a Republican.
>>
>>53969826
alot of campaigns ads try to grab attention
>inb4 hurr americans have add and short attention spans
also fear mongering and scape goating opponents is a successful strategy that both sides use
>>
>>53969871
MUH BIBLE
>>
Trump is misunderstood by most people because he is constantly misquoted and people misinterpret him all the time. In fact he is very intelligent are reasonable. It's easy to think he is a clown when liberal media feeds you bullshit.
>>
>>53969921
he is obscure and most burgers probably don't know him
>>
>>53969773
Yeah that person in California vote doesn't matter whatsoever if they're conservative and same for the Montana man if they're liberal
Personally I think electors should be broken up within regions of the state but that won't happen since the left would lose a lot of power (same reason the right doesn't want to fix gerry mandering)

There's nothing wrong with first past the post

Electors actually can't in most states you uniformed troglodyte
>>
File: best poster alive.png (59KB, 1866x167px) Image search: [Google]
best poster alive.png
59KB, 1866x167px
i wonder when our next crusade will be ;^)
>>
>>53969318
It's hard to be part of the white working class and not feel that way.
>>
>>53969773
>4.)Electors can literally go against the election results
Nope
>>
>>53965099
>doesn't like republicans
>TL;DV:
You're on the wrong website, you're looking for >>>/reddit/
>>
>>53970010
>Electors actually can't in most states you uniformed troglodyte
see, I didn't know that, that's why I've put (t. let me tell you about your county) in that first reply. No need to be rude. Although, if it's only some states, it's still a problem, wouldn't you say?

anyway,
>There's nothing wrong with first past the post
it literally leads to
>Yeah that person in California vote doesn't matter whatsoever if they're conservative and same for the Montana man if they're liberal

are you telling me you're fine with this?
>>
>>53970179

care to elaborate bls?
>>
>>53970287
>i didn't know that
Why don't you try informing yourself before spouting off a bunch of hot opinions then?
>if it's only some states, it's still a problem, wouldn't you say?
It's literally like three and they're all safe red or blue states and it doesn't matter.
>>
>>53969976
Shame.
>>
File: 1452557269336.jpg (236KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1452557269336.jpg
236KB, 1200x1600px
>>53964928
I like Donald until I found out that his children converted to judaism and he did nothing to prevent it, and he's been in favor of Israel and Jews since forever, and probably plans to suck on their Hebrew cocks like literally every single US president for the last several decades.

Stay cucked americans, choose your poison. You're doomed anyways.
>>
It's funny how people forget that this part of the election is always the most over the top. It's typical for candidates to say ridiculous stuff in this phase, especially if they need media exposure.

The actual presidential election is much more grounded and level-headed. Candidates on both the right and left "magically" become more moderate, this is because now they have to woo voters from the other side and independents.

This happens every election, so it shouldn't be a surprise.
>>
>>53970485
Israel is based, go be poor and Mexican somewhere else.
>>
>2016
>not being a conservative

Fuck off, Bernie.
>>
>>53970485

>Israel
>not the greatest country in the ME and bulwark against the mudslime hordes

Israel is based. Go peddle your Paleshillian bullshit elsewhere.
>>
>>53970441
They've long been in decline and have their concerns repeatedly dismissed and mocked by most establishment figures. It's a real shame that their only major opportunity to vent has come from fake populists like Trump and Cruz. Guys like that are only using them.
>>
>>53970287
It's most states and the other states have the legal right to sue if an elector goes against the will of the people
The only ones that still can abstain or vote for whoever are the ones in DC since DC laws are wierd

Exactly which is why I want regional voting or at least a return to the classic system

A popular vote would be absolutely devastating to our politics
Rural people would be completely forgotten on the issues since the majority of americans live in high density areas and it would lead to instability

That's why we have a lot of the laws we do have
It's so we hopefully don't fall completely into tyranny by the majority
>>
>>53969318

>thinking that society isn't now out to destroy the white CIS male

It really is.
>>
>>53970818
This.

Plus there's an argument to be made that someone who owns a huge farm that produces food for thousands is probably more valuable to the countrt than the hipster playing bongos on 7th avenue for change.
>>
File: 34643262346.jpg (14KB, 236x303px) Image search: [Google]
34643262346.jpg
14KB, 236x303px
>>53970622
>t. tyrone shekelstein
>>
at least the interviewer isn't painful to look at

she has a boatload of makeup and probably plastic surgery and shit on
but like, it's better than some ugly bitch
>>
i skipped randomly into the video and a nigger was saying "muh judeo christian belief"

can america just get nuked so they can stop funding israel and ruining europe
>>
>>53967819
BAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA
stay mad eurocuck, european elites dream of sending their kids to wharton
>>
>>53970973
>duh joos!!!
Fuck off beaner.
>>
>>53970956
If by society you mean globalist capitalism, you;re entirely correct. Intersectionality is Goebbelsian in its nature.
>>
File: 1435244762609.png (355KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
1435244762609.png
355KB, 500x470px
>>53971032
i just skipped the video and got to this
https://youtu.be/lafu88kItdo?t=3388

so let me ask before i continue watching more of this abomination, do they shill for israel and judaism 24/7
>>
>>53970441
Whites are the decline in America
They have the only growing deaths rate in the developed world (something that hasn't happened since the fall of the Soviet Union)
The media blames everything on them and laughs at fact that they'll be a minority in 2050
The government doesn't care about them and actively fucks them in cases such as obamacare
Migrant workers are taking quite a few jobs not just in manual labor (H-2B visas) but now also in the tech field (H-1B visas)
It's just bad mate and getting worse

It's why Trump is doing so well
They want a strong no nonsense white patriarchal leader that embodies a good portion of their (Jacksonian) values
>>
Yep same, everything trump says sounds like joke..
>>
>>53971179

Why would you blame Capitalism? Cultural Marxism is clearly to blame.
>>
File: PPhcg.jpg (353KB, 1600x1250px) Image search: [Google]
PPhcg.jpg
353KB, 1600x1250px
>>53971140
It's always the joos.
>>
>>53970818
>

A popular vote would be absolutely devastating to our politics
>Rural people would be completely forgotten on the issues since the majority of americans live in high density areas and it would lead to instability

I see the merit in that, but I don't think it justifies having a system where all the votes aren't fundamentally equal.
Although, that's just like, my opinion

but, in relation to
>tyranny by the majority
you could solve it by treating rural population with minority rights, like how europeans nations (ideally) do with ethnic minorities, to prevent tyranny of the majority.
>>
>>53971357

Counter-point: It is always the leftists
>>
>>53967266
oy listen here u cheeky wanker
>>
>>53971420
>duh leftistz

typical jew nigger
it's alright, I don't talk to black people like you dumbass, have a nice day
>>
>>53971032
murricans are fucking retarded so arguments like that work brilliantly

>>53971436
:^)
>>
File: 7.jpg (65KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
65KB, 600x800px
>>53971623

Whiter than you, friendo.
>>
File: american debates.jpg (148KB, 1111x516px) Image search: [Google]
american debates.jpg
148KB, 1111x516px
>>
File: 1452305237342.jpg (183KB, 533x715px) Image search: [Google]
1452305237342.jpg
183KB, 533x715px
>>53964928
just take the slovborg pill
>>
>>53971393
>Although, that's just like, my opinion
>which is that you should institute a government based class system with special snowflakes versus the system you've had work perfectly for hundreds of yours
You sure do have opinions, it's unfortunate they're so laughably retarded
>>
>>53971341
What's referred to as Cultural Marxism is actually the result of globalism and capitalism. Within them you can find the roots of contemporary social decay.
>>
File: 1393848062828.jpg (36KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
1393848062828.jpg
36KB, 600x461px
>>53965768
>The candidates have attack the media including fox of asking "difficult" questions about their past and stance
No you gigantic moron, they attacked the press for attempting to turn them against each other via personal attacks instead of ask questions about substantive issues and have them debate said issues.

>>53965857
Maybe it's because 80% of the worldwide press is made up of "progressives" that do anything they can to cast the right in a poor light while ignoring or deflecting any issues in their preferred groups.

Just look at fucking Sweden.
>>
>>53971393
Nah minority rights are wrong and unfree
Not to mention they would never get in the current atmosphere of political correctness
How could a farmer part of the kulak class possibly be underrepresented I mean they're white and have a lot of net worth right?

Everyone's vote isn't supposed to be equal
Thats like the basis of our government mate and why we compromised on the house and senate
Someone voting for a senator in California has way less sway than someone voting for a senator in Carolina

We tried to balance it with the presidency that's why California matters more than Carolina in terms of votes but in truth no one's votes matter in either of those places since they arent swings
Honestly if you really want to have your vote matter you vote in the primaries since those elections are based on your political party AND your state not just your state
>>
>>53964928

Ok watched 41 minutes of this shitshows. Can anyone fucking shoot that Rubio guy? Holy fuck he is the most annoying shit ever.

Also what is this black guy doing there? Ok all of them are saying nothing worthy, but he is at another level. Literally what is he doing there?
>>
File: 1453054060305.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1453054060305.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>53966970
Trump wants to kill common core, so I guess that makes him the most pro-education candidate.

Common core is the joke system designed to teach 50 IQ negroes, so just imagine how shitty it is.
>>
>>53971691
Gay stache and thick, bushy eyebrows, you're a fucking mutt, nice to know that jew lads have such outstanding supporters on 4chan.
>>
>>53970273
There is nothing wrong with Reddit.
>>
>>53972039
He's also for structural education reform in general
He talks about how we spend the most per pupil in the whole world yet were 28 in terms of education standards quite a bit at his rallies

Lucky the department of education is an executive branch ;3
>>
File: femen-soros-israel.png (786KB, 1216x570px) Image search: [Google]
femen-soros-israel.png
786KB, 1216x570px
>>53971420
>Counter-point: It is always the leftists
>Counter-point
For real?
>>
>>53972290

How is this a counter-point?
>>
>>53972715
Exactly.
>>
>>53964928
>voted against obamacare
>I stand with the american people who are not millionaires and billionares
kek? amnesia?
>>
>>53965099
tl;dv

he said she said
build a wall
the evil democrats
more jobs
less corporate taxes
more military spending
>>
>>53967592
Hey, not sure if you're still here, but they defenitly do exist, I've seen them. I'll try to see if they're on my computer, but I don't think it is.
>>
>>53967536
>>53967819

1) Not that other guy and 2) regular /int/ use has shown me that the French people are cool, and usually bros. But here's why you're wrong, Guy:

You act as if the educations of your leaders are an excuse for them, when quite the opposite, since they're so well-educated, this just makes it even /more/ depressing that they can be as stupid as a Merkel (in fairness, Hollande seems to my foreign eyes to be better than a Sarkozy, or a Chirac).
>>
>>53964928
Remember:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbXfk5lpLew
>>
Trump has a funny little mouth and eyes and the way he communicates with his hand is mesmerizing desu.
>>
>>53967536

Also you pretty immediately undermined yourself by giving two non-serious answers to cancel out your serious ones.
>>
File: nice try Obama.jpg (135KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
nice try Obama.jpg
135KB, 300x400px
Jeb Bush is likable but so cringey with his ham handed "Obama dun did it" responses to every fucking question.
"Well, it certainly hasn't been any better recently, due in part to the current administration." etc.
They way he paints the current administration., you would think it's just a crackhouse.
The white house is a crackhouse where nothing gets done, ever, yet Obama's supposed to be some radical iron fisted dictator.

And Ted Cruz is a fucking cringefest, as well.
>>
>>53973457
every fucking questions answer is YEAH OBAMA DONE FUCKED IT UP HE REALLY MESSED IT UP WE NEED TO UNDO IT
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 185x212px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 185x212px
this thread tho
>>
>>53973457
"Cruz Missile", why did pol stop supporting him?
>>
>>53973457
>>53973936

When he got stumped:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u44UqeUBphY
>>
>>53973040
Obamacare (god I fucking hate that term, it's not even a fucking pun, it's just Obama in front of healthcare) has for the most part did a mediocre to poor job becasue it was severely mishandled and rolled out before a solid plan was able to be formed.

There were a lot of issues they could have done with in separate bills but they shoved it all through to be torn apart and then when the things did work that weren't even part of the tertiary initiatives they champion it as the whole bill working.

>>53973457
>>53973796
Obama is the face of his policies becasue he made it a point to be at the forefront, the dcrux of it is he left a lot of people who voted for him kind of high and dry. You can pull out the gains in insured people and the numbers involved but that's not what wins people over, especially if you do so at the perceived expense of them. that's why there is a focus on 'reversing Obama's damage' they're trying to get the people who thought Obama was going to make things better but fell on their ass.
>>
>>53964928
I bet you're the kind of guy that watches family guy and bill maher unironically
>>
File: 1453312888149.jpg (789KB, 1874x1542px) Image search: [Google]
1453312888149.jpg
789KB, 1874x1542px
>>53974118
Yeah, but that alone explaining why according to PPP 25% of Americans think Obama is LITERALLY the antichrist?
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 640x497px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 640x497px
Trump: not very charismatic

Cruz: physically revolting, otherwise is just kinda there

Rubio: probably the most electable of the bunch, handsome

Christie: fat Philly cheesesteak eating bitch

Fiorina: goblin with a wig

¡Yeb! Bush: PAHAHAHAHAHA, why doesn't he just quit?

Kasich: actually a pretty cool dude, too bad he doesn't have the money or support

Carson: Pretty irrelevant at this point, acts like how the left thinks Trump acts

Huckabee: I don't know what's fatter; his chance at presidency or his two large adult sons
>>
>>53965369
>Obama is the literal devil that wants to destroy the sacred constitution and the bestestest country in the entire history of time

Dems won in 2008 running on this but about Bush. Obama has been no different from Bush now after 8 years.
>>
>>53974376
Whoops, forgot Randlet. He needs a booster chair whenever he steps up to the podium at debates, and his dad is a meme
>>
>>53970273
90% of American republicans are retarded
>>
>>53974354
>receive benefits from the government because of obama
>actually fight against it
>republicans will help us out of poverty
can't make this up
>>
>>53964928
aint nobody got time for dat
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 680x647px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 680x647px
>>53974505
*grabs trilby, lifts it off of head in an approving manner*
>>
>>53974376

Well, the alternatives are Shillary and Reddit personified, so...
>>
>>53974612

Because a good number of people here are against handouts and not government-reliant, gibs me, muh bennies faggots
>>
>>53974376
>not very charismatic
>physically revolting
>handsome
>fat Philly cheesesteak eating bitch
>goblin with a wig
None of the things you listed are important, why would you vote based on this? Fucking hell.
>>
>>53974662
American elections are glorious, I love the memes
>>
>>53964928
It's surreal to you because you've sucked leftist dick for too long.
>>
>>53974354
Let me tell you how the polls are conducted. They call people up at around dinner and then they rattle off a couple of questions.

One of two things happens

>the person is sane and wants this person to fuck off, tells them to fuck off and hangs up.
Or
>stays on the line long enough to give their mostly uneducated opinion on jack and shit

Then Fox or CNN or BBC or Al-Jaezzera (I'm being generous with them becasue I'm pretty sure the retards who get their news from TV think that it's a terrorist channel) skew and misrepresent numbers by cherry picking states and/or adding flashy graphs for subliminal amounts of time on screen.

>>53974612
The 'benefits' raised premiums for many people and surprise, the people who get most them don't fucking vote. Guess why two houses are not controlled by democrats anymore, you fucking pretend scandi retard.
>>
>>53965099
they have debates at least. in russia we have only dicks in our mouths
>>
>>53969769

It is a simple show of patriotism, as you said.

IIRC it became commonplace after 9/11, with GWB wearing one, and other politicians following suit. However, they've been around earlier, too, we just "notice" them more with 24/7 news, now.

Obama attempted to ditch his about ten years ago, less than ten years after 9/11, because he's a bad American. I'm not being sarcastic, by the way. They were popular in the Nixon years too, but they've been part of the "standard politician uniform" since 9/11.
>>
>>53964928
>>53965121
desu I'm rooting for a republican but he is right.

But what I don't get is why anyone is surprised, is this your first time listening to a politician or something? Even the democrats look kinda like this.
>>
>>53969769
>>53975510

meant to attach this link:

http://content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1820023,00.html
>>
>>53971197
Don't even need to look at the video to watch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_lobby_in_the_United_States
>>
File: NEUROSURGEON.png (418KB, 672x429px) Image search: [Google]
NEUROSURGEON.png
418KB, 672x429px
AAAAND DIRTY BOMBS
>>
>>53976463
A med student graduates last in his class after missing the most days possible and spending most of his time drunk, what do you call him?

A doctor
>>
>>53976463

doesn't this man literally believe in Noah's ark shiet?
>>
>>53976948
>not literally believing in the good book
enjoy eternal damnation
>>
>>53977004

t. Cletus from Alabama
>>
>>53968080
pseudo-texan
>>
>>53977049
>cletus
what century is this
>>
>>53977049
my momma and the lord above gave me that name
>>
>>53977174

exactly

Bush sounds like a drunk stage actor playing a cowboy.
>>
The thing is is that Trump may be crude and simplistic, but people don't care because he's a strong figure that isn't part of the GOP establishment which has sold out the country just the same as the democrats.

I said it from the beginning, he's gonna win just based upon the idea of building a wall and sending the illegals back so that immigration will no longer be used politically.
>>
>>53977281
>Bush sounds like a drunk stage actor playing a cowboy.

Maybe he is exactly that?
>>
>>53977478

German people have great senses of humor.
>>
>>53974012
>Including William F. Buckley
Didn't National Review recently denounce him?
>>
>>53974820
welcome to your average voter

>"he looks untrustworthy"
>"he's boring"
etc
Thread posts: 240
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.