[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A holiday to the US is so expensive /int/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (18KB, 389x378px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18KB, 389x378px
A holiday to the US is so expensive /int/
>>
Why would you even come here?
>>
>>53949111
fuck off we're full
>>
>wanting to visit this shithole
>>
>>53949111
I can't imagine wanting to leave the country on vacation.

Is that a non-free country thing?
>>
>>53949111
Please don't waste your time and money coming here.
There's nothing to see and you'll probably get shot.
Go to Japan or Europe instead.
>>
File: 1440440091382.jpg (16KB, 316x239px) Image search: [Google]
1440440091382.jpg
16KB, 316x239px
>>53949111
I will shoot you myself if you come here
>>
>>53949127
theres many reasons, freedom, burgers, sight seeing etc
>>
>>53949127
>>53949273
I'd like to shower stripper in $1 bills, here we have to shower them in what's equivalent to $10 bills gets fairly expensive desu senpai
>>
I just finished watching Mad Max lads now I want to bum around in Australia

maybe we can set up an exchange program
>>
>>53949127
GOAT (Greatest Of All Time) nature

We have literally every environment or biome you could want to see.
>>
You'll only be disappointed. The people here are crude and nasty.
>>
>>53949436
But it's generally really fucking far away in redneck land.
>>
>>53949111
>landed
>get shot
>>
>>53949127
Yosemite
>>
If it's worthy it is worth the price hence worthy.

Though it is a bit expensive to just stare at Americans, you can do that on tv.
>>
m8 I dunno why everyone's being so gay
if you wanna come visit come visit, we'll be really annoying about your accent but we will think it's charming. There's tons of shit to do, even in the states where there's nothing to do
>>
>>53949537
no way dude, even something like So Cal

There's the beaches, mountains, deserts within 2-3 hours drive on top of theme parks, museums, gay hookers, etc.
>>
>>53949111
>holiday
roos out
>>
>>53949111
Just vacation somewhere nicer, like Europe.
>>
>>53949111
Nah fuck off were full. Stick to getting obnoxiously drunk and aggressive in Indonesia or SE Asia.
>>
>>53949375
What the shit? From Denmark you could easily fly to the Netherlands Red Light District for 1/10th of the price and fuck a prettier, all blond lineup for 1/4th of the price. Why would anyone ever fly from Europe to America for sex travel?
>>
>>53949829

Yosemite's pretty cool, my man. If you ever do make the trip, do it in the middle of the week in May or September. Tourists out the ass every other time of the year.
>>
>>53949111
We have plenty of holidays. They're free here.
We just had Martin Luther King Day and next month we have Valentines Day and Presidents' Day.
Don't you have holidays in Bantztralia?
>>
Come here xx
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.