[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Austria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: image.gif (1KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1KB, 500x290px
Tell me about this wonderful place called Österreich
>>
>>53936822
Designated rape dugeons
>>
they like shrimps on the barby
>>
kangaroos and incest
>>
faggots
>>
>>53936822
tl;dr: the root to all evil in Europe and the Germans get to clean up the while being blamed for it
>>
>>53937142
pretty much this
Germany dindu nuffin
>>
They are germanised Czechs
They stole much of our cuisine
They speak funny version of deutsche
They got a lot of shitskins and they like it
They are more friendly than most of Germans
They got really nice mountains for skying

They are pretty ok desu
>>
>we don't want other countries to take the burden so we will only let immigrants who want to stay in our country through, but we have no way to tell whether or not they are lying
i have no idea what they and germans are up to
>>
Mozart was German.
>>
>>53936822
they literally let germany walk in and annex their """country"""
total cucks
>>
>>53936822
they were hitler's first victims
wink wink
nudge nudge
>>
They're sick cunts
>>
My grandmother is from Salzburg. Austria is based.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 476x476px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 476x476px
would you say they are better or worse compared to the Swiss?
>>
>>53937566
Same shit, different name
>>
Oh and why do they say Gruss Gott? (Greet God?)
>>
>>53937605
It means I hope you die, as in "Greet god when you get up there"
>>
memes
>>
>>53937605
Catholics.
I remember in Deutsch learning that treating and saying differ mainly with Catholics im the south and Austria adding God to everything. Santa doesn't bring their kids gift the Christ child does. How the fuck can a newborn carry a gift? It can't even hold its own head up.
>>
>>53937712
Greetings not treatings
>>
>>53937142
This
However Austria has some amazing landscapes and a rich culture and history
Also, they are less cucked than Germany
>>
>>53937712
the christ child is some 12 year old pale blonde
>>
>>53937443
You just don't grasp the concept of "deutsch", it used to include all continental West Germanics, only nowadays it means "BRDish"
>>
>>53937712
This is the same in Bavaria, sich is culturally and lanuage-wise quite close to Austria
>>
>>53937776
They've been KuK'd for a long time though
>>
>>53937823
Wrong, it didn't include the Dutch, Danes or Swiss, who've had much older national identities
>>
Founded by the HRE as a buffer-colony against Hungarians/Slavs/Turks (the name means "Eastern Realm"). They eventually came under rule of the Assburger family, who were a very influential royal family in Europe.

Austria was the capital of German culture for centuries, before the concept of a unified "Germany" existed. However, the Assburger dynasty also ruled over a bunch of non-Germans.

When nationalism started to rise, many hoped that the Austrians (being the most cultured) would unite the Germans, but the Assburgers didn't want to surrender their non-German lands (nor did the other Germans want non-German lands in their nation).

Eventually, a plucky little upstart Kingdom called "Prussia" (forged from the German conquest of the Baltic) started throwing its weight around, and cucked Austria in a brief but decisive war. Prussia then united the other Germans without including Austria (due to a mixture of religious differences, a disdain for competition, and the aforementioned non-German possessions)

They soon fell into irrelevance, and after WWI, the Austrian/Assburger Empire collapsed. The German-speaking rump-state was forbidden from joining the other Germans, though many wanted it.

In 1938, they got their wish, but after about 7 years, they changed their minds. Now they consider themselves "the better (totally not) Germans" and they're supposedly very pretentious due to their prestigious imperial past.
>>
>>53937712
We, Czechia and Hungary also have the Christ-child bringing the presents
>>
>>53938173
>Dutch, Swiss
Yeah it did, the old term *theodiskaz and its dialectal derivatives encompassed all those people, Dutch called themselves and their language "Diets" (their dialectal equivalent of said term) no longer than 150 years ago, while Swiss Germans still refer to their language as "düütsch" etc
Dialect continuums still exist, Cologne dialect is still closer to Dutch than it is to Bavarian, while Swabian is still closer to Swiss dialects than it is to Frisian - in all aspects, the BRD is an artificial construct
>Danes
Well those are North Germanics and therefore more distant
>>
They have an handicap dynasty
>>
when did kangaroo steve irwin croc hunting land change it's flag?
>>
>>53937142
>the root of all evil in Europe
I'm not sure this is true. Hitler was Austrian but his supporters were mostly Germans
And Serbs invented the term ethnic cleansing
Turks brought barbarian warfare to European ground
Germans just tried to survive because everybody since the Romans wanted a piece of their land and they resisted
British butchered and conquered first the island, then the rest of the world
>>
File: 1446861064021.jpg (360KB, 953x1760px) Image search: [Google]
1446861064021.jpg
360KB, 953x1760px
Austrians are the source of all evil
>>
>>53936822
Terrible place, don't come here. Germany is much nicer
>>
File: 1445467734371.jpg (83KB, 407x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445467734371.jpg
83KB, 407x600px
>>53938073
eyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>53938312
Shit, this made me realise that we KuKs have so much in common.

The Monarchy could've been a prosperous, cosmopolitan country had the Federation went ahead

Stupid nationalism destroyed everything
>>
>>53940580

Austrians and Germans fuck up everything dont they
>>
>>53940642
All parties fucked up

Germans, Hungarians and Slavs

Slovaks lived like animals under Hungarian rule
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.