[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These men sacrificed their lives to save America. Give me one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9

File: dixie.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
dixie.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
These men sacrificed their lives to save America.

Give me one reason why what they did was bad.
>>
They lost.
>>
>>53928467
>These men sacrificed their lives to keep slaves
FTFY

Anyways just look at the end result, US was unquestionably the scientific and economic powerhouse of the 20th century and still remains as the foremost superpower today.
>>
I would be in chains if they won.
Bad or good, I like being free.
>>
>>53928467
They fought against the Constitution..

How is that for America
>>
>>53928566
Look at how the niggers are thanking them for freeing them, by being bitter assholes
>>
>>53928683
South's fault.
>>
>>53928467
Dumb maplenigger
>>
Dixiefags BTFO
>>
>>53928683
How is that the fault of the north? They gabe them basic human rights, I doubt any of the generals advocated for affirmative action or were proponents of black lives matter.
>>
>>53928566
They died for states rights. Also we would be better off if the Southerners had been allowed to go through with their original plan of gradual emancipation rather than the retarded moralistic bullshit we got with the Yankee autocracy.
>>
Reminder that if the Rebels lost the American revolution we would think of them just as we think of the Confederates now.
>>
>institute a quasi-aristocratic economic/social system
>unilaterally chimp out to preserve this system when democracy doesn't go your way
>get your shit pushed in
>"we dindu nuffin muh northern aggreshun"

Also, the race issue in America is just about entirely the South's fault.

>>53928816
There was also a push to educate and economically reimburse the freed slaves, which would've gone much further towards closing the racial-economic gap, but of course, we couldn't hurt the South's delicate fee-fees, so we got another 100 years of actively discouraging blacks from assimilating and succeeding.
>>
>>53928839

Muh Southern Heritage

Get over it. It was way before our time.
>>
>>53928467
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."

Their sacrifice was in vain. And thank God, because now a person cannot legally OWN another person. Do you not understand how obscene slavery is? You can hate niggers, and wish they'd go away, or back to Africa, or whatever... but to believe that a person should be able to own another person is edgy to the max and probably not very well thought out.
>>
>>53928839
>original plan of gradual emancipation
Yeah fucking right. The lengths you idiots go to defend your stupidity is astonishing.
>>
>>53928947
Never letting go bro. It makes Yankees mad and the history is cool.
>>
File: 1453341239097.png (812KB, 973x516px) Image search: [Google]
1453341239097.png
812KB, 973x516px
>>53928683
Why are mapleniggers so EDGY?

It's like every single Canadian flag is a 13yo with a single mom whose school-appointed therapist just doesn't get him
>>
Died for the Southern Aristocracy

Good Riddance.
>>
>>53929011
Read Jefferson Davis's writings rather than some Yankee drivel written by extremist abolitionists or SJWs. The real historical South and it's thinkers were miles from what they are portrayed as now.

inb4 muh Alexander Stephens speech

He was in the minority and a redneck rabble rouser
>>
USA gets all the negative stereotypes of fat stupid people from the south
American would be better off without the Southern states to be honest
>>
>>53929037
>It makes Yankees mad

Seems like you have the Quebec syndrome.

Deluded, and retarded. No one is "mad" but you
>>
>>53928839
This is your daily reminder that Lincoln wanted to send the slaves BACK TO AFRICA and you inbred hicks assassinated him before it could be implemented.

That's right, every racist problem you faggots have is 100% your own faults. Fuck off back to your trailer Cletus.
>>
File: 1453347183283.jpg (20KB, 420x418px) Image search: [Google]
1453347183283.jpg
20KB, 420x418px
>>53929037
lost the war LMAOing at you life familia
>>
>>53928839
>Southerners had been allowed to go through with their original plan of gradual emancipation
Oh god, you told you this bullshit?

There were portions of Southern Aristocracy that literally wanted to expand slavery throughout the Americas

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Circle_(proposed_country)

The only "states rights" they died for was the right to own people as slaves, and only because their plantation economy relied on it.
>>
>>53929129
I hate Gen. Sherman because he stopped when he was only 5% done, the lazy bastard.

But then again anyone who puts filthy dumb inbred scum back in their place is ok in my book
>>
>>53929124
I don't need to read a book by an inbred hick to understand why 'gradual emancipation' of other enslaved human beings is wrong.
>>
File: Yes Minister' (1980) 1.2.jpg (9KB, 190x270px) Image search: [Google]
Yes Minister' (1980) 1.2.jpg
9KB, 190x270px
>Brits increase taxes
>Americans rebel and declare independence
>Americans celebrate this to this day

>North is intent on destroying the Southern economy
>South declares independence
>SOUTH IS EVIL

>mfw Yakns don't see the hypocrisy
>>
>>53929129
That may be true but it's not accurate. These kinds of people you imagine are common to all rurally poor regions, even areas that weren't in the Confederacy. The appalachian areas, which were Unionist, are 10x worse than Southern flatlands.

>>53929230
Yes and no. It was to be expanded geographically but gradually phased out as it became economically inefficient and irrelevant. But it had worked very well for the last 50 years so there was no reason to stop it. Conditions for slaves were becoming more humane with a greater emphasis on feeding and health.
>>
File: 1453338055762.png (353KB, 302x299px) Image search: [Google]
1453338055762.png
353KB, 302x299px
>>53928620
>>53928671
>>53928721
>>53928761
>>53928780
>>53928839
>>53928922
>>53928947
>>53928998
>>53929011
>>53929037
>>53929097
>>53929101
>>53929124
>>53929172
>>53929175
>>53929230
>>53929252
Guys STOP FIGHTING we are getting baited by a maplenigger!

The retarded giant at our doorstep! DON'T GIVE IN TO HIS AUTISTIC WAYS I BEG OF YOU
>>
>>53929037

I've never met a northern who really gives a shit. They think its a joke.

If anything watching other southerns get called Yankees by foreigners is funny. To the rest of the world all Americans are Yankees.
>>
>>53929289
>muh morality over economics itll work great!

It's immoral to have rice niggers in asia making your electronics for 2 cents an hour but we aren't going to suddenly start paying them a fair wage. It would be chaos, which is what universal emancipation was and it ruined the South.
>>
>>53929298
Both were treasonous scum tBh
>>
File: red states.png (69KB, 726x1364px) Image search: [Google]
red states.png
69KB, 726x1364px
I really wish we let them secede
>>
>>53929298
We made several attempts at diplomacy with Britain.

The South literally started shooting shit up because they didn't like who we elected.

>>53929378
That's because Reconstruction was half-assed.
If the South had gotten a proper punishment, things would be different.
>>
>>53929378
>It's immoral to have rice niggers in asia making your electronics for 2 cents an hour
We aren't responsible for the conditions they work in.
>>
>>53929468
Oh yes you are my friend. The same way Yankees were responsible for slavery by buying their factory made cotton shirts.
>>
File: sure_man.jpg (17KB, 312x398px) Image search: [Google]
sure_man.jpg
17KB, 312x398px
>>53929527
>Yankees were responsible for slavery by buying their factory made cotton shirts
Well, we did something about it.
>>
>>53929405
Virginia ranks highly in two of those categories though
>>
>>53929303
>but gradually phased out as it became economically inefficient and irrelevant
It was already inefficient and irrelevant everywhere else but the South, which is why the Southern Aristocracy was so terrified.
Bloody Kansas was in direct response to the actions of Abolitionist.
>But it had worked very well for the last 50 years so there was no reason to stop it.
Also bullshit, the Fugitive slave act was an attempt to preserve a system that was becoming increasingly unstable. The ban of the Atlantic slave trade in 1808 was the catalyst for all these desperation measures.
>>
>>53929580
Sherman didn't give a shit about niggers, he was an agent of the Federal government enforcing its tyranny over people that were too independent minded to stand for their oppression. If the American Revolution had gone differently Brits would shill for Gage or Cornwallis the same way you're shilling for that degenerate murdering looting fuck.
>>
File: 1453173718622.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1453173718622.png
29KB, 633x758px
WHY THE FUCK DID THEY TRY AND INVADE THE NORTH? STUPID!
>>
>>53929664
>people that were too independent minded to stand for their oppression
Your pleb ancestors literally fought to protect their rich masters in exchange for the insurance that there would always be a black underclass to keep them above the bottom rung of society.

Even to this day, Southern poorfags (bit redundant 2bh) are duped into voting for the party of the rich via racism (and Jaysus)
>>
>>53929791
jew detected. why dont you fuck off back to israel where we are concentrating you fucks for easier extermination?
>>
Race isn't your enemy.
Cultural difference,education, traditions and religious beliefs are.

The world is cut in such a way that these parameters change because people of the same color tend to have the same roots.
You don't need to kill everyone or enslave them, you just need to find a way of changing their ways.

Not saying this is easy since almost nowhere seems to be able to do it correctly
>>
>>53929939
thanx yellow monkey
>>
>>53929921
I'm sorry, shouldn't you be getting plaasmoorde'd?
>>
>>53929664

"The South began the war by seizing forts, arsenals, mints, custom-houses, etc., etc., long before Mr. Lincoln was installed, and before the South had one jot or tittle of provocation. I myself have seen in Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Mississippi, hundreds and thousands of women and children fleeing from your armies and desperadoes, hungry and with bleeding feet. In Memphis, Vicksburg, and Mississippi, we fed thousands and thousands of the families of rebel soldiers left on our hands, and whom we could not see starve. Now that war comes to you, you feel very different. You deprecate its horrors, but did not feel them when you sent car-loads of soldiers and ammunition, and moulded shells and shot, to carry war into Kentucky and Tennessee, to desolate the homes of hundreds and thousands of good people who only asked to live in peace at their old homes"
>>
>>53930015
niggers been trying that for 350 years. still here still exploiting their ignorant asses.

How are you doing Teshaundre?
>>
>>53930105
>How are you doing Teshaundre?

Pretty good, considering we saved the South from ending up like South Africa (or Memedesia, for that matter)
>>
>>53930140
Tbh, it's not that much better than SA.

New Orleans is like a literal warzone in some parts.
>>
>>53929453
>who we elected
>we being Northerners

There is difference between democracy and mob rule
>>
>>53930242
Please clarify what you believe the difference to be, and for what reasons (I'm assuming) you consider the 1860 election to have been the former.
>>
>>53930242
Lincoln won by a good portion of both the popular vote and electoral college.
>>
>>53930140
hows dem programmes working for you and your 12 siblings? fucking parasites. same as here.
>>
>>53930532
I don't know what that means.

Saffers are shit-tier Anglos, 2bh.
>>
>>53930363
Good bait. Lincoln got about 40% of the pop vote
>>
>>53928467
They lost the war, hence they are "bad"
>>
>>53930565
saffers are not anglos you fat stupid fuck. read a book.
>>
>>53930655
I know all there is to know about South African """"""""""history""""""""""

>get #btfo by the uk
>get #btfo by blacks
>>
>>53930575
Compared to his Democrat competitor, who got 30%. The rest is 3rd parties.

It's like you don't even know how political elections work
>>
>>53930718
yes fatty americans knows all about my country. idiot.
>>
File: kenan.jpg (21KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
kenan.jpg
21KB, 600x600px
>>53930791
Well, it's important to learn this now, because "South Africa" won't be around in 30 years.
>>
>>53928839
The republican plan was to fucking limit slavery until it died out, the faggot Southern Aristocracy wanted to expand it to lands like Cuba.
>>
>>53930970
I love it when Southcucks throw out the "muh Lincoln didn't want to free the slaves" argument and cite that debate.

If that was the case, then why did your ancestors chimp out in the first place?
>>
>>53930850
you should share this with moodies! because our 30 year bonds are rated higher than america's.

oh but you are a nigger. maybe you should go sell some drugs so your mom can afford her next abortion.
>>
>>53929037
>It makes Yankees mad
Up in NY the war is seen as a complete joke. Nobody gives a shit, if you ask the average man he will tell you that it was either:
- A war about slavery (incorrect)
- A war about the state's rights to own slaves (correct)
>>
i saw a german kid wearing this flag on his bomber jacket.
>>
Would've been better to have just gradually freed the slaves over time allowing for big time farmers in the south to switch to new methods rather than just destroying their economy. Maybe the south wouldn't be such a shit hole today if that had been the case.
>>
>>53931082
Can you read dipshit? I am clearly from the north, my ancestors were always here since the 1600s.

Lincoln didn't morally like slavery but saw it as sanctioned by the laws, so he just was going to let it die out.
>>
>>53931518
>Can you read dipshit?

Strange you should be asking me that, since my post was in agreement with you, and there was nothing to indicate I was accusing you of being a rebcuck.
>>
>>53931510
no. you should have sent them all back to liberia.
imagine america without all the niggers.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.