[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/desi/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 46

File: narsimha.jpg (173KB, 445x500px) Image search: [Google]
narsimha.jpg
173KB, 445x500px
/desi/ /देसी/ /دیسی/ /ދެސި/ /দেশি/ /દેશી/ /ದೇಶಿ/ /ദേശി/ /දේශිය/ /ଦେଶୀ/ /ਦੇਸੀ/ /தேசி/ /దేశీయుడు/ /དེསི/: Narsimha edition

rizon: ##desi

Bura Jo Dekhan Main Chala, Bura Naa Milya Koye
Jo Munn Khoja Apnaa, To Mujhse Bura Naa Kobe - Kabir

tune: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=winCcERuoks

Just keep this fucking thread alive please. No death just mercy bumps ;_;7

invited: Indians + Pakistanis + Nepalis + Sri Lankans + Bhutanese + Bangladeshis + Maldivians + Afghans (if they want) + Diaspora and people with desi blood like Afro-Carib-Indians or whatever + gypsies
welcome: everyone but Dalits
not invited: Dalits
>>
File: nar.jpg (47KB, 325x452px) Image search: [Google]
nar.jpg
47KB, 325x452px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFkk2ENgWJk

I thought Hanuman was the most badass Hindu God but Narsimha seems even more badass.
>>
Life is beautiful
>>
IF YOU AINT SHAIVITE U AINT SHIT

t. white australian getting into yoga
>>
>>53905920
Give me a brief overview of your religion, genuinely curious
>>
>>53906335
>Brief overview of 'hinduism'

Oh my god
>>
>>53906335
>Hinduism
>religion
>>
>>53906351

few dot points would be nice thanks Prakesh
>>
File: religion of poo.png (4KB, 256x110px) Image search: [Google]
religion of poo.png
4KB, 256x110px
>>53906351
>>53906388
>>
>>53906288
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lm2trIUi0M

>>53906338
Just get familiar with the script and pronunciation. Youtube will be helpful.
Watch bollywood films.
Btw are you desi?
>>
>>53906434
Hindu is not even an "indian" term m8. It was used by the Persians to refer to the people who lived beyond the Indus river.
>>
>>53906280
It's just maya.

>>53906288
>white australian getting into yoga
>getting into
I'm pretty sure you know more about yoga and Hinduism than most Indians.
>>
>>53906351
Hinduism varies ALOT internally. What defines something as Hindu would probably be acceptign the Vedas (which are a large set of esoteric ancient scriptures in an ancient and difficult langauge). Many different deities and philosophical ideas are suggested in the Vedas (particularly the former) and the Upanishads (particularly the latter and the Upanisahds are another large set of texts, which act as a coherent philosophical addition to the Vedas).

From them you can garner lots of different things about the supreme deity, dualism, monism, qualified dualism, impersonal or personal god. etc etc So different hindus can have beliefs essential as different as a Christian might have from a Pagan.

For many this manifests itself as worshipping different deities, in different manners.

However this is still a bit vague and beating around the bush. A very typical Hindu world view is that there is a supreme reality which is infinite and exists prior to and beneath all sensible reality (the majority of Hindus will identify this with a particulary deity). Then there is a hierarchy of living things that are nearer or further from it, based on how well they know the supreme thing (for example devas/deities in heaven are above humans on earth, who are above animals etc etc). The object of life is to reunite with the supreme reality and against the tide of the sensible one and the guide to doing so is the Vedas, Upanishads, Puranas (different hindus adhere to different ones) and so on.
>>
>>53906494
Cute video friend but shiva a best

Quite literally a best
>>
>>53905920
>देसी/ /دیسی/ /ދެސި/ /দেশি/ /દેશી/ /ದೇಶಿ/ /ദേശി/ /දේශිය/ /ଦେଶୀ/ /ਦੇਸੀ/ /தேசி/ /దేశీయుడు/ /དེསི/:
All of them mean Desi?
>>
>>53906827
yep
first is devanagari which is the script of hindi and a few other languages like marathi
second is thaana script of Maldivian
then urdu
then bengali
then gujarati
then kannada
then malayalam
then sinhalese (of sri lanka)
then oriya
then punjabi
then tamil
then telugu
then tibetan
>>
File: dncng gif.gif (3MB, 200x220px) Image search: [Google]
dncng gif.gif
3MB, 200x220px
DESIGNATED SHITTING THREAD
>>
Indian grills give me a stiffy

A big fat fucking porker

I need to pound a black muff on a fair and lovely girl
>>
>>53906941
JUST
DO
IT
>>
Pakistan needs to go full Murrica/Switzerland with gun laws NOW
Fuck these Taliban cunts, whether they are RAW or TTP or even fucking ISI, how will they do anything to Pakistan if every man and woman is trained to use a M16?
>>
>>53907010
>arming even more pakistanis

errors
>>
>>53907029
The problem is that the arms right now are in the "wrong hands", I just want to democratise it totally so that everyone is on a level playing field.
>>
File: lord_shiva.jpg (67KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
lord_shiva.jpg
67KB, 1024x576px
>>53906626
Yeah, just get used to the script and the pronunciation. It should not take you more than a week or two.

>>53906698
Shiva is innocent and careless. Giving siddhis and boons to evil entities. It's also Vishnu who has to clean up Shiva's act by taking an avatar and destroying the evil that Shiva (or in some cases Brahma) created.
Also, smoking the Ganj 24/7 doesn't help his cause much.
>>
>>53907069
I see your point. The bad guys will get their hands on weapons anyways. Why not arm and train the general public.
>>
>>53907143
Stupid argument
everyone in p*kistan is a potential 'bad guy'.
>>
File: 1427071848779.jpg (5KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1427071848779.jpg
5KB, 184x184px
>>53907112
Shiva a best, literally translates to that which is not. pls go beyond the dialectical nature of the gods and see what they truly represent.

Shiva is literally the space in between your gods, without shiva your gods cannot create or maintain and he is also the final destination of all yogis.

>muh boons and siddhis
He literally can't tell the difference between good and evil. Seems like he's a pro at being in yoga. What better than to dissolve into him?
>>
File: the formless.jpg (45KB, 398x300px) Image search: [Google]
the formless.jpg
45KB, 398x300px
>>53907112
>>53906698
>shiva and vishnu
>not merely aspects of the Brahman
wew lads
>>
>>53907202
>everyone in p*kistan is a potential 'bad guy'
Rude.

>>53907231
>He literally can't tell the difference between good and evil.
Nice """""supremebeing""""" you got there.

>>53907234
>several Puranas describe him being born from a lotus emerging from the navel of the god Vishnu
Yeah, I'd rather worship Vishnu's navel.
Btw serious question, why is Bhrama not worshiped in modern times? Their are literally no temples dedicated to him even in India.
>>
>>53907374
>Brahma

nothing to worship, all he did was architect the sensible universe.
>>
>>53907374
>HIS GOD IS DUALISTIC

LITERALLY THE DEFINITION OF YOGA IS UNION

PLS GET YOUR 'GODS' THE FUCK OUT OF MY GODS FACE BEFORE HE DESTROYS THEM

t. white australian
>>
>>53907231
mfw, an australian vegemite teaching an Indian about his God!

>>53907234
and a Briton is actually true.
>>
>>53906288
Please don't.
>>
>>53907633
2 late

*fux ur bum*
>>
>>53907374
Puranas were complete shit
Vedas,upanishads,aranyakas only shows right path
>>
Exmus here. I just read the Bhagavadgita. What should I read next? Recommend anything. Not just scripture.
>>
>>53907671
ur faget books don't show anything fag

without a guru you're a lost little fuccboi

scholars pls go

>following faggy little books you might miss the point of as opposed to someone who has fully walked the path and is willing to show you the way

absolute scholar cuckery
>>
>>53907441
Still doesn't make sense. We guys need a stupid reason to built temples (see rat temple and visa temple). You would expect Bhrama to we much more widely worshiped than he is now.
Also, please give me a pdf link for the hermetic corpus (assuming you are brum).

>>53907460
>mfw, an australian vegemite teaching an Indian about his God!
Tbf I know nothing about Hinduism. I'm just spewing recycled shit that I've heard people say. And I'm doubting that this guy >>53907443 is a gora.
>>
>>53907727
I just googled gora and that's rude friend.

I am white I've just been reading a lot of Siva Sutras and I follow a guru and have been initiated into Surya Kriya and Shambhavi Mahamudra.
>>
>>53907711
Whatever
I just said my opinion
>>
>>53907711
>without a guru you're a lost little fuccboi
this.

>>53907707
if you are super serious, go seek a guru.
>Not Asaram, though.

>>53907711
>scholar cuckery
is that even a word? nice one.
>>
>>53907707
why are you an exmuzzie
what did you think of the gita

broom of the system is a pretty dope novel try see if you can acquire that.
>>53907727
http://www.gnosis.org/library/hermet.htm
^ not a pdf, the pdf link doesn't seem to be the whole thing.
>>53907774
wew this reminds me of my pasta.
>>
File: swami.jpg (25KB, 458x321px) Image search: [Google]
swami.jpg
25KB, 458x321px
>>53907711
>without a guru you're a lost little fuccboi
Fuck you gora bhenchod. It's because of you Swamis like this are swimming in money.
>>
>>53907811
me on the right.
>>
File: Screenshot.jpg (67KB, 980x493px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.jpg
67KB, 980x493px
>>53907774
How is this rude m8?
>>
>>53907791
I am an exmus because I fedora now :DDD

You don't mean that DFW novel, do you? Not going to meme, I didn't understand the Gita/didn't like it a lot. I think I must know the historical context first. It sounded like convoluted sophistry and a pretty *shitty* justification for bloodshed.

>>53907782
Where would be the best place to seek a guru?
>>
>>53907811
>Implying my guru isn't Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev
>Implying he hasn't temporarily shown millions the peak of consciousness through his Bhava Spandana at his Ashram

Absolutely heretical

You are right though, however we come from a culture without any form of true spirituality so we jump at the chance to follow a guru. pls forgive our ignorance, we just find it so hard to look through the billions of garbage new age retards to find the legitimate thing.
>>
>>53907870
>Where would be the best place to seek a guru?
india
>You don't mean that DFW novel, do you?
I do
>I didn't understand the Gita/didn't like it a lot. I think I must know the historical context first. It sounded like convoluted sophistry and a pretty *shitty* justification for bloodshed.
Yeah I didn't really pay attention to the context of it being in the Kurukshetra war and personally just took little bits of wisdom here and there from it.
>>
>>53907811
hinduism is very categorical about that... you cannot simply read a book and understand what dharma is.
You need a living embodied guru for your spiritual progress.

>>53907870
that's the tricky part. honestly, idk.
>>
>>53907882
>Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev
he's pretty dope. I like him together with Ravi Shankar.
Amma is pretty BASED too.
>>
File: asaram.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
asaram.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>>53907820
Me on the left.
So, how did your date with your future biwi go?
>>
>>53907843
Oh, when I googled it it said Gora; Hindu (racial epithet): European or light skinned person.
>>
>>53907909
meh that i reckon that's just a ploy to keep some kind of claim on the religion

>you can't learn what this really means unless you learn it from some Brahmin.
>>53907939
wasn't a date, we just both had a lecture together. didnt talk to her or anything.

ill try and get her to come out drinking on friday.
>>
>>53907959
>>53907909
>>you can't learn what this really means unless you learn it from some Brahmin.

sorry i meant to follow this up with a
t. brahmin
>>
>>53907939
that is not asaram, desu.

>>53907959
guru != brahmin. I guess, you should have known that by now.
>mfw, Amma is a low caste women. Fisherman community.
>>
>>53907909
uddhared atmanatmanam
natmanam avasadayet
atmaiva hy atmano bandhur
atmaiva ripur atmanah
MEANING
A man must elevate himself by his own mind, not degrade himself. The mind is the friend of the conditioned soul, and his enemy as well.
>>
File: vivek.jpg (90KB, 515x265px) Image search: [Google]
vivek.jpg
90KB, 515x265px
>>53907909
>>53907882
>>53907711
>>53907870
>>
>>53908041
..and ?

tad viddhi praṇipātena paripraśhnena sevayā
upadekṣhyanti te jñānaṁ jñāninas tattva-darśhinaḥ

Learn the Truth by approaching a spiritual master. Inquire from him with reverence and render service unto him. Such an enlightened Saint can impart knowledge unto you because he has seen the Truth.
>>
>>53908002
No I'm aware a guru is not a brahmin, but I'm saying its the same thing.

Only 'Brahmins can do the rites', Only ""gurus"" can teach you the true meaning. There are plenty of commentaries on virtually everything written by well respected thinkers from back in the day, if you need assistance in understanding, from their point of view.

Different Gurus and commentaries have different interpretations. Choosing that a Guru will teach you the objective meanng of it, is like just doing it with your eyes shut.
>>
>>53908096
>will teach you the
will not*
>>
>>53908041
>The mind is the friend of the conditioned soul, and his enemy as well.

But a conditioned soul is a guru or someone who has created a distance between them and their thoughts. The only way to do this is FUCCBOI BHAKTI YOGA or MASTER RACE KRIYA YOGA which you must be initiated into by a guru.

http://isha.sadhguru.org/blog/yoga-meditation/demystifying-yoga/spinal-touch-enlightened-on-the-level-of-energy/

Read this to understand

>>53908070
Vivekaananda was literally sent to the USA by his GURU.

http://isha.sadhguru.org/blog/sadhguru/masters-words/stories-swami-vivekananda-life-inspired/

Please see that he was only spreading his guru's message.
>>
>>53908096
..and reading a scripture and then giving it your shade of meaning does no one good either.
>>
>>53908134
BTW, prove that you are a gora.
>>
>>53908144
>>53908144
so you read commentaries of different gurus.

but saying to a single guru teach me everything this means, will only teach you what he wants you to leanr or what he knows. It won't give you the most indepth view.

Anyway its too much effort anyway
>spending years learning sanskrit
>spending hours reading those laborious texts
>then having to read through the commentaries of whoever wrote a commentary on it

but on the other hand just being told 'what is what' by a guru, is an easy way to be deceived.

The Gita is a good text in that it simplified alot of Hinduism. The Upanishads aren't too laborious from what I can tell although there is a fuck load of them
>>
>>53908091
>Such an enlightened Saint can impart knowledge unto you because he has seen the Truth
We can never find enlightened saint in present time
In olden days only brahmins possess spiritual scriptures. They controlled knowledge
Time has changed. This is kali yuga
>>
>>53908091
>because he has seen the Truth
How would I know that? Their are too many charlatans around trying to make easy money.

>>53908134
>Please see that he was only spreading his guru's message
Then why is he telling us not to look for a guru and to find one within us?
>>
File: 1437726246416.jpg (37KB, 581x778px) Image search: [Google]
1437726246416.jpg
37KB, 581x778px
>>53908195
here

>>53908249
>'what is what' by a guru, is an easy way to be deceived.

This is true, and I'm a firm believer that the guru finds you when you are receptive enough. Though you may think YOU found him.

>>53908280
>Time has changed. This is kali yuga

No it ain't fucccboi, and hasn't been for thousands of years. This is due to a major miscalculation and mistranslation by fucking S C HO L A R C U C K S.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RChE0hDRNLs

If you are truly interested please watch this video with an open mind. It is said in the Kali Yuga that you can only reach enlightenment with mantras and shit. We're clearly beyond that level of understanding.

>>53908315
He isn't, you're misunderstanding him just like a fuccboi scholar misunderstands spiritual texts.
>>
Hindus = idol worshippers. Ghazni did nothing wrong.
>>
>>53909277
>Being inbred
>>
xx hot desi girl poos in loo!! !shocking much watch
>>
>>53908587
muh guru
>>53909277
muh prophet
>>
>>53906652
So basically, it's all a bunch of fanfiction and headcanon?
>>
>>53909277
>>Ghazni did nothing wrong
If he hadn't raped your ancestors you won't exist today
Cry Allah hu akbar like a donkey and thank ghazni
>>
>>53909971
Yeah sort of. The head commonly accepted texts are so broad and so long and esoteric and so on that completely contradictory interpretations have come out of them.

An extreme example would be that whilst some Hindus are complete pacifists, there are even small historical groups who went around killing people out of some religious obligation.
>>
>>53908587
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RChE0hDRNLs
Why does religion and religious gurus ride on the back of scientific discoveries. At first they oppose scientific theories which pose a threat to religious monopoly on the understanding of the cosmos. But slowly they incorporate them in their own religious jargon.

>He isn't, you're misunderstanding him just like a fuccboi scholar misunderstands spiritual texts.
What does he mean then?
>>
File: shivling.jpg (23KB, 416x353px) Image search: [Google]
shivling.jpg
23KB, 416x353px
>>53909277
>idol worshippers
Nothing wrong with that m8
>>
>>53910400
>Why does religion and religious gurus ride on the back of scientific discoveries

On the contrary, the Siva Sutras for example are a dialectical way of explaining the creation of the universe and the origin of consciousness and the rise of internal and external experience.

It is just that what has been said, or could not have been said due to inadequate scientific understandings is now possible thanks to general public education. So slowly, the dialectical way of talking is becoming more scientific. No longer does a yogi need to ruminate on a statue to understand what is truly meant by the 50 gazillion arms and shit it's holding in it's hands. It can be communicated by the guru, as the guru has come to complete union with himself and the universe.

>1000 years ago
Ayyy shiva and shakti bitch
>Today
Ayyyy big bang and constructal law nigguh
>>
>>53910354
>who went around killing people out of some religious obligation.
[citations]
>>
>>53910400
>oppose scientific theories
exactly whcih Hindu guru oppose theories in natural science?
>>
>>53910733
That's actually true, and kind of funny.

The different devotees went around killing devotees of other gods to show that their god will have them attain enlightenment first.

Pure comedy gold.

Can't find source.
>>
>>53910733
Thuggees right?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/2892333.stm
>>
>>53910940
thugees were looters. There was no religious motivations in their looting.
>>
>>53910969
ok whatever, but my link. Its sort of that weird shakti-tantric stuff under the banner of dhama.
>>
>>53911258
They were mudslims who worshipped kaali
>>
>>53911258
>weird shakti-tantric
it's only weird for your western mind.

Tantra is the 'vama' (left) path of dharma whcih makes you accept taboos of life and which ultimately elevates you to moksha.
>>
>>53907202
Yours is the stupider argument 2bh. Everyone in Murrica and Switzerland is also a potential bad guy but somehow they have found a balance in allowing gun ownership and it even gives a strong image of the countries security. I mean who the fuck is gonna invade either one? There's that quote by the Japanese general, a gun under every blade of grass. In Pakistans case it would be a gun under every shalwar.
>>
>>53911333
will you fuck off and stop trying to think i'm ignorant about santana dharma, I'm not saying shakti or tantra are weird. I'm saying human sacrifice in the name of it strikes a most hindus as odd if not heretical
>>
>>53911368
Actually in Switzerland they have guns but no ammo. Gubment keeps the ammo
>>
>>53911370
>human sacrifice
oh! i thought you were saying something like an orgy of murders like jehadis
>>
>>53911440
no Tantra =/= human sacrifice
but if someone does human sacrifice and says its religious, they're going to say its some tantric rite to worship shakti
>>
>>53911488
yes i get it.
>>
>>53905920
what do you think of the hindu pantheon being in smite?
>>
>>53911651
what is smite
>>
>>53911694
3rd person moba with gods as heroes
>>
>>53911738
can you play as jesus
>>
>>53911751
no, the pantheons they have are chinese, egyptian, hindu, greek, roman, norse, mayan and japanese.
>>
>>53911751
that's the annoying part of smite.
>admitting that they will not use Judeo-Christian gods in their game

a decent review is http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1010932
>>
>>53911804
I mean I tihnk its a free speech and you can depict what you want,

but they're missing out on not having Yahweh and Jesus (special ability walk on water) and Allah and Muhammad as heroes.
>>
>>53911823

>they will not use Judeo-Christian gods in their game

I can see why though, the judeo-christian pantheon doesn't really offer much compared to hindu, chinese, or mayan. In that """""review""""" you posted one guy pretty much sums it up

>Designing a character based on a monotheistic religions god seems incredibly difficult. They don't have as easily lifted themes like Shiva or Zeus
>>
>>53911961
that's a shitty explanation.

The game isnt based on a single religion. You have hindu, norse, roman gods in it. You get one Jesus and a mohammed plus bonus points for Yehwa.

why is that a problem?
>>
>>53911961
jesus did a whole bunch of miracles
the bible is full of interesting myths

yahweh can make it flood, can destroy cities by having his adherents circumambulate them, slaying giants with slingshots, destroying sodom and omorroa
>>
File: 1442386036616.jpg (23KB, 279x440px) Image search: [Google]
1442386036616.jpg
23KB, 279x440px
>>53911651
>lol isis fighting thor
>praises civilization
But the Civ series is full of dumb stuff like that too, and it's as educational as an Assassins Creed game.
>LOL WARMONGER GHANDI VERSUS JAPAN
>HAHAHA COMMUNIST RAMESSES HAS BUILT THE PENTAGON
>>
>>53911865
they like to do a pantheon at a time, they've barely tapped any of the pantheons, and have only just added the Japanese. If you think about it, the judeo-christian pantheon is super generic, it's pretty much 2/3 guys who just have lots of powers, it's like if the justice league were three clones of superman, not all that interesting.
>>
>>53912105
>The Devil
>Yahweh
>Moses
>Jesus
>David
>Samson

all pretty cool for a video game idk?
>>
>>53912001
not really, the way the pantheons are being implemented is the main reason, it's not a problem, it's just they aren't interested in doing it because they find other pantheons more interesting.

>>53912029
that shit is puppet theater compared to anything from the chinese, norse, or even mayan legends.

>>53912050
what? When did I mention civ?
>>
>>53912161
not really,

>devil
already have hades, ah puch, anubis, sobek etc, all far more interesting than red guy with horns/snek
>Yahweh
generic af, doesn't fit a specific theme
>Moses
boring, old guy with a cane who split the sea in two (really yahweh's doing), already have a river god
>Jesus
see yahweh
>David
meh, maybe
>Samson
already got hercules
>>
>>53912213
Oh, sorry. I meant to reply to the post that linked the review.
>>
>>53912323
what about behemoth, leviathan?

idk i reckon they could do it with biblical characters.
>>
File: dalit_scum.jpg (24KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
dalit_scum.jpg
24KB, 485x303px
>He dindu nothing, he was a seedha ladka
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jPb9SfLiio
>>
>>53912445
Suicide letter in English
Leader
>>
>>53912429
they probably could, but they'd just seem like pale imitators compared to beings from other pantheons that have far more lore.
>>
So the gods and their stories in Hinduism are suppossed to be allegorical? Is Hinduism really monotheistic with Brahman at the top? Or do you guys really believe that all these dieties existed and fought demons on Eath?
>>
>>53912679
that question varies even amongst hindus particularly the second question.

However I'd say no they aren't meant to be taken as allegorical, but as things that happened a long long time ago and things that happened in another plane of existence.
>>
Shuprobhat
>>
>>53912679
It depends on follower intelligence
>>
>>53912679
>>53912777
Also if you look at the original evocations of many of the Gods of the Vedas, they are deified versions of natural things.

Indra slaying the dragon for example alludes to Thunder storms bringing rain (ie Indra doing his work) that defeats drought (the work of the dragon demon).

In others, particularly the Epics, alot of their powers just seem to be plot-devices.

The thing is although they are taken literally rather than allegorically, the importance of them is in the underlying meaning rather than the myth or the power or the deity.
>>
>>53912787
How's college bandhu? Hook up with any qts?
>>
>>53913214
First day of classes yesterday, they seem intersting. Already have a gf tho.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>Tfw friend's birthday on monday
>tfw he wants me to go to some club where you have to pay to get in, to drop e with him and this other guy
>tfw really can't be bothered to pay to stand around in a club till 6 in the morning
>tfw don't want to spend the next 3 days coming down
>tfw don't want to disrupt my gym diet and my gains by doing that
>tfw need to catch up on studies but my brain will be too dull to do so
>tfw would rather just go for drinks with my wife-to-be

:/
>>
>>53913585
>with my wife-to-be
Iz that the older lady
>>
>>53913620
yes
(she's probably not going to actually be my wife, we'll see if she comes running to me when her visa is nearly done)
>>
>>53913659
>visa not done
Run like fuck bro
>>
>>53913710
why
>>
File: IND.jpg (50KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
IND.jpg
50KB, 604x453px
>>53913424
>Already have a gf tho
Can't hurt to have two.

>>53913585
Don't go then. Tell him in advance and don't bail out on the last minute.
>>
>>53913979
first i told him i wanted to go (because i thought more people were going)

then i said ' i dont want to go' when i found out it was just him and his friend

then he said you have to, and i said 'ok if you can get me a bean (substances)'

so im pretty much tied into going and i really fucking dont want to :'(
>>
File: cut_my_lund_into_pieces.jpg (7KB, 63x124px) Image search: [Google]
cut_my_lund_into_pieces.jpg
7KB, 63x124px
>>53914109
Think of a believable bahana m8.
>>
File: image.png (92KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
92KB, 1024x768px
Tfw Hindoos' lust for building shitty temples led to centuries of subjugation and ignominy of Islamic rule.
>>
>>53914427
why couldn't Nanak just have been earlier to save us then?
>>
>>53914471
Content with his Kirana store and moneylending side-business, Baniya expects others to fight on his behalf.
>>
>>53914646
>caste discrimination
you know i have no caste right? my mum is south bloody african my man
>>
>>53914724
Didn't you say she's white?
>>
>>53914798
no she's very very very mixed race.

indonesian, dutch, indian, probably some black genes here and there, just a lots of random stuff.
>>
>>53914838
>indonesian, dutch, indian, probably some black genes here and there, just a lots of random stuff.
Rate her on a scale of 1 to 10
>>
File: 1419474419539.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1419474419539.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
>>53914926
rate my mum on a scale of 1 to 10?

>fucking muslims and their incest
>>
File: s.gif (315KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
s.gif
315KB, 500x384px
>>53914926
>>
>>53915013
The fuck I thought you were talking about your fiancee?
>>
>>53915053
nah she's kyrgyz
I'd say somewhere between 7 and 8

striking looks
>>
>>53914838
What do you consider yourself? What culture/identity do you feel more closed to? How do mutts decide upon it? Is it simply a matter of which parent is more anal about the influence of their culture?
>>
>>53915146
Me? I'm a mixed race British person of Indian and South African descent.
>culture/identity
well South African culture of my mum is inherently closer to the western culture i live day-to-day. But I'm very familiar and at ease with Indian culture.
>mutts
i don't think there is a big decision to be made, it just sort of happens.
>parent is more anal
yeah to a degree.
I think I have a good understanding of both cultures and feel at home with both ngl.
>>
>>53915106
Is she an ethnic Russia or a Kyrgz?
>>
>>53915285
kyrgyz

looks mongolian/central asian
>>
>>53915315
She's probably Muslim then albeit a more lax non demonitional one
>>
>>53915391
she is but i don't think she practices anything and i dont think her country is too uptight about it, so i'm in the clear

masha'Allah
>>
>>53915106
>>53915315
My Russian teacher was from Kyrgyzstan. She spoke top tier Hindi, better than even some of the north Indians.
>>
>>53915521

BIG
BIHARI
LUNDS

>tfw you'll never give your wife permission to go for a trip in Bihar where she can mingle with the local Bihari bulls who will breed your wife 24/7.

Why even live, bhaiyyos
>>
>>53907010
They already let teachers carry guns after the Peshawar attacks. They have some of the most relaxed gun laws in Asia.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (13KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
13KB, 432x288px
>>53915677
>>
>>53915240
>British person

Absolutely disgraceful.
>>
>>53915783

Post pics of Bihari bulls, famuel.

Asking for wife's son
>>
>>53915828
Sorry but that is what my passport says.
>>
>>53915828

Ayo hol up pham, you were the one wanting 150 dollarydoos? For what exactly?
>>
>>53915870
If I were in your place, I'd have migrate to the Continent. France or Italy. They know life. They have taste. And they are more likely to successfully fight off the farce called multiculturalism.
>>
>>53915996
I migrated to holland for a bit

I'll probably move on down to asia, as soon as the opportunity arises.
>>
>>53915996

>France

No
>>
>>53915923
Nothing. I was just having a bad day and was trying to gain sympathy, get people to talk to me, ask me about stuff etc.
Don't delude yourself. No taxi driver from motherfucking Toronto can even think of funding the kind of lifestyle I have. Now, fuck off.
>>
I used to be indifferent towards Pakistanis. Every Pakistani I've met at conferences and events have been really cool 'modern' people who tell me that I should come visit and that it's not really so bad.

Then I follow the news and only the negative stuff is reported and it slowly carves away at my neutrality. The more Indian news I follow, the less I like Pakistan. I used to have a higher opinion of Amir Kahn but he just looks and sounds like he's been totally compromised from the fresh ideas guy he started out as.

Maybe they need military rule to come back and flush out all the guns but then there's still the Islamist crazy preachers who preach hate and America feuling the hate with drone strikes on innocent civilians.
>>
>>53916053
The only slightly liveable Asian country imo is Singapore, and even they are starting to resent the huge presence of Indians. Do you look Indian?
>>
>>53916128
>Amir Kahn

I mean Imran Khan
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-02-12-21-24-40.png (76KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-02-12-21-24-40.png
76KB, 480x800px
>>53916097

Epic, simply epic.

Pic related, its a bit old but still
>>
>>53916128
current pakistanis govt is a US puppet
>>
>>53916161
>singapore
>not just fucking around in some poor shithole like cambodia or kyrgyzstan

yeah i look totally indian and my name is totally indian.
>>
>>53916128
Be honest with yourself. What your really following isn't Indian news but Indian cyberspace, which is a veritable den of RSS misinformation that breeds not so eloquent, abusive, and moronic "internet Hindus" who have severe persecution complex.
>>
>>53916161
>resent the huge presence of Indians

That's not true. Indians are a part of the fabric of Singaporean society and always have been. Nationalists there are against all foreigners taking jobs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S._R._Nathan
>>
>>53916219
>cancuckian dollars

o im laffin familia
>>
>>53916219
Dude. I am a rich landowner. Like, really fucking rich. Neither my dad nor I have worked a single day in our entire lives. Seriously, just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>53916435

A little butthurt? Is that why you were begging for $150?

>inb4 I was only pretending
>>
>>53916435
>I am a rich landowner. Like, really fucking rich. Neither my dad nor I have worked a single day in our entire lives
typical

>hurr durr le capitalism is le bad
t. educated person with wealth

you will be the first to get a bullet in the back of your head in your revolution.
>>
>>53916315

There's a bit of that but I also watch discussions on NDTV.
>>
>>53916340
You know it isn't true. It may have been a meritious society but things are changing. Backlash is imminent. Indians being innately docile and servile make for soft-targets.

You worry about yourself. I hear Europe is finally getting its shit together.
>>
>>53916552

At least I know where to run if shit hits the fan.
>>
>>53916509
But I really was. Don't you see? Here you are and it's a different day and I don't feel down anymore and hence don't require any sympathy, emotional or financial. Stop wasting your time on here and get ready for your $8/hr data entry "job".

>>53916522
I am full of contradictions and hypocrisy. But at least I am conscious of my privilege and don't oppress the less fortunate.
>>
>>53916705

Sure.

If I recall correctly, you begged for money posting as Anonymous. This onlyvshows that your Anti-India facade is only a facade. Deep inside, you want people to ask you about the real you.

Its ok to rally behind something you dont believe in kiddo, you'll grow out of it when you reach puberty.

Also, its funny how asking for money was what your subconscious decided to try to cope with feeling down. This is funny coming from someone "rich".

t. armchair cycle-logist
>>
>>53916705
>priv
take that shit back to gender studies my man.

>don't oppress the less fortunate
everyone does, you bought a computer on the backs of congolese coltan miners for example.
>>
>>53916705
Just die instead of living false life
>>
Sri Lankan Tamils are master race
>>
>>53917255
Who cares
Humans everywhere
>>
Reminder that West Bengal is rightful Bangladeshi clay. Fuck India 2bh
>>
>>53917255
tfw made a sinhalese friend
>>
>>53908587
Oi mate, this gora bs is bs. OK we dont differentiate, at least i dont. If you are a friend - you are a friend. Gora literally means white - its like opposite nigger.
>>
>>53916852
1. No. When I post from my phone, it shows my nick by default, whereas I have manually fill it every time I post from my phone's browser. Nobody was under any doubt that the person asking from money was me, i.e. Anti-India.

2. You moron, when you ask for money, the first thing people ask you is, 'what do you need it for?' That's how you dupe them into listening to your woes.

Like I said, faggot, stop wasting precious time that could be better utilised earning minimum wage to put food on the table.

>>53916877
It's a universally accepted parameter used in all sociological sciences.

iPad Air, actually. With designer Iron Man cover.

>>53917144
>die
Easier said than done. Have you ever tried? It's...difficult.
>>
>>53917353
Agree. Except Dalits, they are lower than biharis.
>>
>>53917517
>iPad Air, actually. With designer Iron Man cover.

iPad Air, actually. With designer Iron Man cover.

> With designer Iron Man cover.

SHIT NIGGA.
>>
>>53917517
>designer Iron Man cover.
kek, this guy!
>>
>>53917517
>sociological
>scienses

>iPad air
still uses coltan, tantalum, tin etc you melt
>>
>>53917459
Literally where and who
>>
why ##desi is always empty anons
>>
>>53917654
BRO

DESIGNER IRON MAN COVER.

How can we match that.
>>
Have any of you tried Mindfulness?
>>
>>53917747
Not really familiar with irc. Also, I like to take my time in between posts.
>>
>>53917828
>mindfulness
tldr on it
>>
>>53917574
Why you hate dalits? Is there any particular reason?
>>
>>53917517

Nice back-peddling.

Pretty naive of you to think that people can just tell that an Anon posting under indian flag asking for money is you.

Its ok to be emotionally weak
>>
File: real bangla hours.jpg (31KB, 213x291px) Image search: [Google]
real bangla hours.jpg
31KB, 213x291px
>>53917877
>>
>>53917949
Why you type like this? Is there any particular reason?
>>
>>53918038
For me English is a bitch language
>>
File: sukha.jpg (86KB, 600x1047px) Image search: [Google]
sukha.jpg
86KB, 600x1047px
>>53916435
>rich landowner
Jatt pride, world wide
>>
>>53917828
i have heard that's how people turn into beta faggots
>>
>>53918149
Or maybe you're trying to make this act as your thing.
>>
>>53913868
>visa not done
>>
>>53918332
she has a visa, but she has to leave at the end of it unless she can line up a job.
>>
File: pc1900723.jpg (58KB, 336x393px) Image search: [Google]
pc1900723.jpg
58KB, 336x393px
>yfw Bangladesh is black
>>
pretty dank lads rec giving a watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJQuYKYxdVI
>>
File: Screenshot.jpg (99KB, 1080x307px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.jpg
99KB, 1080x307px
>>53917968
Why did you delete this post?
>>
>>53918526
because the image was a thumbnail
>>
>>53918223
Not every landowner is a Jatt (or rich) (most have small holdings and land =/= liquid money, disposable income).

Not every Jatt owns land.

Times they are a-changing. Panjab's dalits are asserting themselves and becoming landowners. They are quite prosperous. Certainly the most prosperous Dalits of India.

Every community has scums. Don't cherrypick the worst examples.

>>53917938

Just YouTube Sam Harris mindfulness or Jon Kabat-Zin Mindfulness. They tldr it much better than I possibly ever can.
>>
>>53918447
>>53918526
>>
File: 1451917482369.jpg (46KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1451917482369.jpg
46KB, 500x379px
>>53918565
>mfw punjab is rich because of Indian protectionism
>>
>>53918290
>>53918290
Science and psychology turns you BETA? What next, climate change is a Chinese invention? Good luck having Donald Trump as your president.
>>
>>53918654
Centre is yet to foot the bill on expenses incurred during the militancy period. It went out of Panjab taxpayer's coffers. When we getting our money?
>>
>>53916705
Oh shit your that annoying fuck who pretends he is rich and says stupid shit to get attention.

I even remember you faking about doing your bachelor's from Delhi U or some shit and then masters somewhere else but you didn't want to work because you didn't want to "Help the Indian government by paying taxes".

Dude you are really pathetic, we're you begging for money again? How sad is your life man? Some sardar you are, no pride, no dignity.
>>
>>53918697
>social sciences
>>
>>53918874
>*social """"""sciences"""""
>>
File: bant_singh.jpg (13KB, 299x400px) Image search: [Google]
bant_singh.jpg
13KB, 299x400px
>>53918565
>Panjab's dalits are asserting themselves and becoming landowners. They are quite prosperous. Certainly the most prosperous Dalits of India
Top kekda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZobLEh4D17U
>>
>>53918526
Image was too small
>>
>>53918970
wewe
>>
>>53918970
That too unfortunately happens. It is but natural. I don't condone it or anything.

Doaba region of Panjab is rich, prosperous and progressive and that's everything to do with its 30% Dalit populace leading from the front.
>>
>>53919042
https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bant_Singh

Sad shit. But brave man nonetheless, couldn't chop his balls off.
>>
>>53918454
tiptop/10

what led you to this video, fala?
>>
>>53919192
always been interested in the andamanese but that video is just too dank
>>
>>53918454
Yeah, saw this video in a /his/ thread a while back. Sick soundtrack.
>>
>>53919125
Glad to see you acknowledging that both bad and good elements exist in the Panjabi society. Now only if you could apply this point of view to other Indian communities as well.
>>
>>53919307
I like the narrator
'the moon's arrow falls upon his love'

wew la
>>
>>53917872
but it is better than gettign behind proxies.
Most indian anons cant post because of isp bans
>>
>>53918454
Great little vid. The commentary in documentaries used to be so much more profound back then. Makes me sad that people seem to have given up on studying them after 150 years of failed attempts.

>>53914471
Nanak isn't a savior of the Indian people.
>>
>>53920119
>. Makes me sad that people seem to have given up on studying them after 150 years of failed attempts.
Idk i appreciate it.

>Nanak isn't a savior of the Indian people.
nor wuz the people building templez and shit (which was my point)
>>
>>53920200
>Idk i appreciate it.

I suppose not having all the answers on these people is what makes them interesting in the first place.

>nor wuz the people building templez and shit (which was my point)

Odd way of making that point, it looked like a snide and almost irrelevant post to me.
>>
Lads, I can't stop listening to Roundabout by Yes. I literalky went for a drive so I could listen to it and enjoy the scenery.

inb4 entry level song.
>>
>>53919431
You are new here. I am the biggest critic of Jatt society. You just choose to selective pick the parts which feed your victim hood complex.
>>
Support /desi/ in /int/ Battle of Generals.

Vote here: https://poal.me/rrjdt1
Thread here: >>53921191
>>
Who /airlift/ here, anyone seent it?

AK is my favourite actor in bollywood.
>>
>>53921110
What scenery does Canada have?
>>
>>53921438

Epic, simply epic
>>
>>53921408
Retarded desi diaspora faggots with identity crisis keep Bollywood relevant. Congrats on your stupidity.
>>
>>53921501

>hating bollywood this much

wew lad. You think bollywood is thriving just because of diaspora?

Why so angry, Anti-India?
>>
File: o.png (795KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
o.png
795KB, 1080x1920px
>>53921660
You do realise they earn significant amount of their money from the diaspora, don't you? You seriously can't be this stupid.

>Angry
Personal attacks? Nice

In other news, comrade is right on money (pic related)
>>
File: 1452346924766.png (923KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452346924766.png
923KB, 1920x1080px
Who /a/ here?
>>
>>53921865

Most Bollywood movies earn more domestically than they do overseas, even with taking exchange rate into account.

>Opression
>Chauvinistic

Hi, Reddit

>>53922130

Can't wait for season 4 of JoJo
>>
I want to learn to read and write Hindi/Devangari again. I used to be able to about a decade or so ago but have now totally forgotten it. Any advice on where and how I should start?
>>
>>53923309

Just read online newspapers pham, it'll come back
>>
For my dear brother Manmukh https://youtu.be/O9GaWgZEy9I
>>
>>53922190
You are boring and have no personality. But who else but me to blame for expecting any better from a part time waiter!
>>
>>53921342
>implying desi stands a chance against cum
>>
File: ww.jpg (35KB, 250x225px) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
35KB, 250x225px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvv4OzcX4as
>>
>>53923698

Ok??!!

How the hell did that come into conversation?
>>
I am crying. You should too.
cc: Manmukh

https://youtu.be/WRtl0LrtdsE
>>
>>53923715
It's worth a try
>>
>tfw there's not a single attractive girl in your class
>>
>>53925098

desi or any?
>>
>>53925098
>high school
>404 qt 3.142s NOT FOUND
>may be I will see them when I get to the city and go to college
>be in college
>tfw I just see ugly bitches with pretty clothes everyday
>>
>>53920742
not really a snide though.
>Hindooz were too busy building temples to defend india
>well then it was a shame Nanak didn't come earlier then

the suggestion here was that there was a religious reason India did not repel our cutfag friends. Just replied to it in like kind (with sarcasm)
>>
>>53925396
I think I'm the only one.

>>53925421
Meh my high schoolwas filled with lesbians and bis they were all ugly
>>
>>53925396
Nvm one girl is desi but, she's ugly and there are some ok onea
>>
>>53925739

>mfw white people tell me east indian girls are the best looking girls they have seen

How? Most of the ones I see are miss rather than hit. Maybe its because I am desi myself so don't find them "exotic"
>>
>>53925098
>tfw class full of qts but only the 30 year old one is available

wake me up inside
>>
>>53926473

Post the cunt's face already. You've built her up too much. Crop out ret of her body if you have to.
>>
>>53926690
'no'
>>
>>53926729

Sale bhosdike matherchod londa

:3
>>
>>53927111
rewd
>>
File: Iln1857amax.jpg (879KB, 1920x1314px) Image search: [Google]
Iln1857amax.jpg
879KB, 1920x1314px
>designated shitting streets
>designated
>desi

POO IN A LOO

That is a direct order
>>
>>53928623
mobilise /brit/ to vote for /desi/ > /cum/ and we'll play along with your little thing
>>
File: guru gobind guru nanak.jpg (105KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
guru gobind guru nanak.jpg
105KB, 640x640px
>>53923600
>>53924149
Fantastic.

>>53923978
Shameful.

>>53922130
Nah, but have there been any good non-moe/lewd anime recently?
>>
>>53916128
>likes modern cool people
>thinks pk should have military rule
Military rule would prevent the modern cool people from flourishing and you get this corrupt and backwards failed state that everyone keeps talking about
Give us pakis a fucking chance you dumb fucker, stop trying to tell us how to run our shit, unless you want us to start telling you how to run your shit
fuck off ok
>>
>>53934030
i agree with this actually i reckon P*k is only worse under military dictatorship.
>>
>>53918391
Same thing then, she hasn't got a visa
>>
>>53934129
she'll probably get a job anyway 2bh.
>>
>>53923978
Fucking Punjabis why are they so violent
I'm Punjabi myself and these paindu fuckers give us all a bad name
>>
>>53934127
It objectively has been though
Only the west and their stooges want a military dictatorship because they know Pakistan poses less of a threat that way. Even if the country now is run more by the ISI that is still preferable to the fucking army.
Just finished watching sicario and its funny how that film is so fucking honest about geopolitics, the mask continues to slip yet people don't see the politics behind the curtain.
>>
File: 1430698012542.jpg (12KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
1430698012542.jpg
12KB, 407x286px
>>53934386
there is too much intolerance in South Asia amongst us all 2bh.

People would rather focus on finding flaws with other people, than fixing things amongst themselves.
>>
>>53934226
Pudhu she's using you as a backup plan. If she had a job lined up and her visa is guaranteed then she is gonna drop you like a bag. I had this experience recently, trust your bro on this. Only good thing was I didn't get burned, just took the bitch out for a nandos once and that was it. She was qt as fuck though. Would post her pic but I think I deleted them all.
>>
>>53934576
who do you want for boss then? Imran Khan?
>>
>>53934708
Idgaf familia.
I just want to fuck her and have a funny story to tell my mates down the pub. She's barely usng me.
>>
>>53934767
I mean fuck her repeatedly
>>
>>53934718
IK is a decent human bean but he has shit all chance of being PM unless a sea change takes place which is not likely right now especially as the economy is improving. I just want a civilian leadership for a while, I don't care who leads it, no matter how corrupt they are because at least an economy can start to flourish. Corruption will always go on as long as Murrica is the ruling power in the world but economies can't thrive under army rule.

>>53934767
Oh sorry I thought you were the guy who was gonna marry a 30 yo or something.
>>
>>53934884
I may marry her.

i literally lose nothing for marrying her.
>>
>>53934767

Ah yes, "love is blind"
>>
File: 1453103450208.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453103450208.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>53933225
Moe is good
>>
>>53933225
>>53934386
>>53934634
You guys seriously think the Sikhs did anything bad. That nagasadhu was roaming around naked on the streets in front of women and children. The guys showed him a picture of Shiva (whom he supposedly worships) and told him when even his God is depicted as clothed why was he roaming around naked. No one cares if you roam naked in the Himalayan jungles, but when in the city they should follow the rules.
Oh, btw I can make out from the conversation that the naga was drunk.
>>
>>53935536
Its the job of police 2bh.
>>
>>53935037
I look forward to reading your sob story on /int/ or /r9k/ in a year or two
>>
>>53935653
I'm far less emotionally invested in this than you think.

Literally willing to through with it for the bants.
>>
>>53935625

Can't leave everything to the cops. The sadhu should stay innawoods if he wanted to follow the rules of nature.

I didnt watch the whole video but did they beat him up?
>>
>>53935753
Smacked him a lot and made him bow down.

There is a difference between telling him to sort himself out and ganging up on him and smacking him and forcing him to bow. And kicking him on the ground.
>>
>>53935625
They are Nihang Sikhs. They have the same authority as the police, atleast in Panjab.
Also, if I was out with my mother/wife/child and a naked man stumbled in our path I'll cover the fucker and beat some sense into him.
>>
>>53935882

Absolutely, they are also fucking animals for doing that but what can you expect from idiotic subhuman sikhs?
>>
File: kabir3.jpg (520KB, 528x600px) Image search: [Google]
kabir3.jpg
520KB, 528x600px
>>53935536
The intention of stopping him from roaming around naked is a good one, but beating him was unnecessary, especially if he's drunk.

>>53935625
Sure, but ideally Sikhs shouldn't think like this.
>>
>>53935974
I agree the guy should cover.

But I think ganging up on him and smacking and kicking him, negates you being in the right.
>>
>>53936010
>t. gulal mohammad
>>
>>53936148

Epic, simply epic
>>
>>53936029
>but ideally Sikhs shouldn't think like this

If they had just told/made the guy to get dressed, I would agree with them. But since they started using force pretty unnecessarily, its not so good. If the guy had attacked them, then self defense would be used. If the guy had refused they should have involved the cops. idk
>>
File: bgurdas.jpg (47KB, 385x467px) Image search: [Google]
bgurdas.jpg
47KB, 385x467px
"Someone may wander around naked, but if he loves the One Lord, he receives honor and respect. Silk and satin clothes are worthless, if they lead to greed. || 3 || Everything is in Your Hands, God. You Yourself are the Doer, the Cause of causes. With each and every breath, may I continue to remember You. Please, bless Nanak with this gift."

Guru Arjan dev's somewhat relevant opinion. He doesn't need to be hurt, and people who walk around naked aren't necessarily degenerate.

>>53936358
I agree with you all the way man. I just don't think that Sikhs should have this mentality of relying on the police when we can in certain circumstances make things "right" on our own. It's a weak and cowardly mentality to have. The beating obviously isn't right, just to reiterate.
>>
>>53936577
>He doesn't need to be hurt, and people who walk around naked aren't necessarily degenerate
yeah but you don't want the children to see his benis haha :DD

>weak and cowardly mentality
I agree putting total trust into a police force or something is not wise, so much so that you can't defend yourself is a bit weird. But I mean on the other hand vigilantism isn't always that great either so, its swings and roundabouts.
>>
>>53936577
>"Someone may wander around naked, but if he loves the One Lord, he receives honor and respect. Silk and satin clothes are worthless, if they lead to greed. || 3 || Everything is in Your Hands, God. You Yourself are the Doer, the Cause of causes. With each and every breath, may I continue to remember You. Please, bless Nanak with this gift."
How do produce these quotes/shlokas/dhoas at the relevant conversations? Do you have them memorized or is their like a whole database of Sikh writings in which you enter "naked" and the relevant results show up.
>>
>>53936358
>>53936132
This 2bh
How does it help the guy or society to beat the shit out of him. Tell the fucker he should wear clothes and move along citizen.
>>
>>53905920
I am interning on dalal street in mumbai, what to expect?
>>
File: kid.jpg (82KB, 394x328px) Image search: [Google]
kid.jpg
82KB, 394x328px
>>53937186
watch salam bombay

that will be your life
>>
File: Angry_Bugs.jpg (42KB, 800x608px) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Bugs.jpg
42KB, 800x608px
WELL FUCK THAT LAST CLASS I HAD WITH UGLIES PUT US IN GROUPS FOR USE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR AND I'M STUCK WITH 2 FAGGOTS , 2 BETA LOOKING DORKS AND UGLY BITCHES WHAT THE FUCK
>>
File: Parsi_Mumbai.jpg (24KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
Parsi_Mumbai.jpg
24KB, 380x285px
>>53937186
Get ready to lose all your shekels to the parsis and the gujjews
>>
>>53936781
>vigilantism isn't always that great either so

I eagerly await the day when vigilantism is the norm again for the Khalsa.

WE WUZ THE PANTH OF SHAHEEDI

>>53937030
I didn't have that memorized, I just remembered reading that one of the Guru's said something positive about naked wanderers, so I looked it up on srigranth.
>>
Make new thread bhosdi ke
>>
File: 1450597612268.png (585KB, 500x824px) Image search: [Google]
1450597612268.png
585KB, 500x824px
>>53937630
Make 11 new posts first
>>
>>53937389
Kek.
Jab kismat mei likhe the lode,
Tab kaha milenge pakode.

>>53937407
Nice. So have you read all the major Sikh texts? How many are there?

>>53937630
Patience lad.
>>
>>53938032
>>53938032
>>53938032

made a new
>>
>>53938059
and managed to kill both threads simultaneously :^)
>>
>>53938059
The bump limit hasn't even been reached you stupid idiot.
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.