[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We have fleur de lys on our flag >No union jack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 2000px-Flag_of_Quebec_(1-2).svg.png (28KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Quebec_(1-2).svg.png
28KB, 2000x1000px
>We have fleur de lys on our flag
>No union jack

Stay cucked rape babies
>>
>A FUCKING FLOWER

is pretty neat actually
>>
File: 1444711554198.jpg (389KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1444711554198.jpg
389KB, 1284x980px
>la souveraineté?
>Non

And you voted this way TWICE. FUCKING TWICE
>>
>>53901303
It was close and only ended up this way because of anglo perfidy.
>>
File: 1413252138953 (1).jpg (19KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1413252138953 (1).jpg
19KB, 500x378px
holy shit mane fuck quebec. quebec has bratty teenager syndrome, they wanna move out and be on their own and all taht shit but they still want canada to support them
>>
>>53901333
Yeah and I suppose PQ getting BTFO was also because of our perfidy.
>>
>>53901214
>Union jack flag
>not faggot
>>
>>53901214
>threadly reminder
this province would be like every other french colonized-shithole if it wasnt for the eternal anglo.
thank you, based uk.
>>
>>53901333
immigration (and immigrants who don'ts think theyre immigrants) and anglos fucked it up
>>
>>53901214

va te coucher PKP
>>
>>53901382
This 2bh.
I can't wait for them to become independent and get triggered by Canada not paying for their dumb asses, then instantly being forced to join back with Cucknada.
Seriously fuck Quebecois and fuck Quebec, and this is coming from a Louisianian (we have a lot of ties with Quebec and French Canada).
>>
Tbh if economy gets worse i would be down for referendum, the major negative factor of free quebec was economy.
VIVE LE QUEBEC LIBRE
>>
>>53901475
>and this is coming from a Louisianian (we have a lot of ties with Quebec and French Canada)

Cajuns are from Acadia and you have so little in common with them as it is. it's adorable when Americans from Louisiana try to claim some connection with their very distant French history. you're just another breed of southern hick.
>>
>>53901459
anglos wanted to see it pass, it was the immigrants and cucks that blocked you guys.
>>
>>53901447
What is are some other french colonised shitholes.
>>
>>53901597
>Cajuns are from Acadia
And Acadians have a lot in common with Quebecois, that's why I said French Canadians
>you have so little in common with them as it is
As a whole it's debatable, but our Cajun communities literally pulled their customs and culture straight out of Acadiana and mixed in some American Southern culture, if you think Cajuns have little in common with Acadians then you're either an idiot or baiting.
>it's adorable when Americans from Louisiana try to claim some connection with their very distant French history
We accept all aspects of our culture and history. Our legal system, architechture, history (particularly 18th century), customs, and for some of us language, come directly from either France or Acadiana. The connections are certainly there, even if we don't all smoke cigarettes and fuck Arabs.
>you're just another breed of souther hick
Okay so you definitelt don't know what you're talking about. Parts of Northern Louisiana act like typicak Rednecks, I'll give you that, but those communities represent a small fraction of the population. To give an example, in all my travels through the state, I've been to maybe 3 municipalities where they speak with a recognizable country accent. I've been to roughly 6 where they speak French.
>>
File: 1452819060468.jpg (188KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1452819060468.jpg
188KB, 1462x1462px
>4
>FUCKING
>LEAVES
>>
>>53901911
flowers*
>>
>>53902347
this is your fault
>>
>>53902383
The flag is nice though.
Better than a fucking leaf.
>>
File: Québécoiseau.jpg (31KB, 407x367px) Image search: [Google]
Québécoiseau.jpg
31KB, 407x367px
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.