[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are cities in your country that have an undeserved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: chicago skyline.jpg (354KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
chicago skyline.jpg
354KB, 1500x1000px
What are cities in your country that have an undeserved bad reputation?
>>
Mexico City
>>
>>53882719
New York doesn't have a bad reputation f@m
>>
Marseilles
The quartier nord may suck but it's pretty great overall
>>
>>53882719
>chiraq
>undeserved
The city is entirely black and mexican now anyway. Might as well firebomb it and start over
>>
File: chicago aerial.jpg (118KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
chicago aerial.jpg
118KB, 720x960px
>>53883255

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/top-lists/highest-murder-rate-cities/

>calling it Chiraq when there are 29 other more dangerous cities in the US

Why? Where are the cute names for St. Louis, Chester, Gary, Detroit, Camden? Or are you latching onto some unscientific meme created by butthurt blacks who, for some reason, just can't stop killing each other?
>>
>>53883470

Oh my bad, I guess it does say East Chicago Indiana is #26. So feel free to pick either one, #26 or #30.
>>
File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (419KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
419KB, 1024x1024px
Probably Birmingham
>>
>>53884523
I thought Birmingham was a no go zone?
>>
>>53886966
Lots of pakis, but I still like it. THere probably are no-go zones, but I've only really been around the centre, which is alright.
>>
>>53883255
he didn't post chicago senpai
>>
>>53887055
Are Pakistanis and other muslim minorities in UK generally good hard working people or are they steering trouble and using the welfare? Honest answer please.
>>
>>53888011
Depends on the generation.

1st gens from the 60s/70s are good, it's the newer ones that're the wellfare/jihad scum.
>>
File: chicago-jumping-lake-michigan.jpg (27KB, 400x235px) Image search: [Google]
chicago-jumping-lake-michigan.jpg
27KB, 400x235px
>>53883255
*The south of the city
>>
>>53888150
You need to fix your welfare system, and by fix i mean get rid of it. Also get rid of your minimum wage which is like a law banning people from working. Most minorities have no skills and experience, minimum wage is certain guarantee they're not going to get that entry level job that would allow them to gain experience, that's why they jump directly to the welfare. You remove both, and you will be terrorist free. France has a big welfare state which is the reason why muslims get segregated into these ghettos, these ghettos is where the terrorists come from.
>>
Limoges
Charleville-Mézières
Le Havre
>>
Liverpool
>>
>>53882719
Frankfurt

It has high crime stats mainly caused by the illegal shipments on the international airport. Meanwhile it's much safer to walk there than in Cologne or Berlin. It has very high living quality, the highest after Munich, but it's still frowned upon especially by Germans.
>>
man tilt shift photography fucks me up
>>
>>53882719
Detroit, MI
Workers Paradise (well, the unions told me it was, so it must be true)
>>
>>53883255
Whites make a plurality
>>
File: st-johns.jpg (2MB, 3679x2463px) Image search: [Google]
st-johns.jpg
2MB, 3679x2463px
pick any Canadian city on the east coast, as its the poorer region of Canada
but overall, places like St. John's are the only ones who actually still carry British culture in Canada
also the people are nice as hell out east, they got a southern hospitality going on, and are also more than 90% white and 93% christian
>>
>>53884523
B B B B B B B B BIRMINGHAM
POW
>>
>>53891707
I hate it when buildings in a town are so colorful like that. That pic reminds me of when I left the tourist area in Mexico.
>>
>>53882719
>chicago skyline.jpg
>Empire State Building clearly visible

what
>>
>>53891940
it's a joke
>>
>>53891892
that style of colourful houses seems to be the same for the majority of North Atlantic coastal settlements.
I agree its tacky, but its home and i love it.
>>
>>53882719
>tfw family is scared to visit me because they still think it's like the 70's
It's kind of funny desu.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.