[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Malmo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Lillatorg.jpg (265KB, 640x422px) Image search: [Google]
Lillatorg.jpg
265KB, 640x422px
I'm going to visiting Sweden this week, more specifically Malmo

Are the memes true about this place?
>>
>>53870923
Rosengard is the nicest place imo.
>>
File: image.jpg (205KB, 1001x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 1001x800px
Yes they are

Ps: dont go to Rosengård
>>
>>53870923
I HIGHLY doubt there will be a problem as long as you're not Jewish. Remember, Malmo is Sweden's hellhole, but it's still Sweden.
>>
If you see some bitch called Jessica Le, just kill her.
>>
>>53870923
Just stay in the centre at reasonable times of the day, and you'll be good. The memes are however somewhat true, as it is full of immigrants, and it has a bit more crime than what you'd expect from a Scandinavian city. The crime even spreads to small nearby towns, in one which a friend of mine got mugged by some immigrant around midnight after a night at the pub.
>>
>>53870923
no, they're not

Like the others said, stay away from Rosengård but other than that you'll be fine
>>
watch Israeli filmmaker undercover in Malmö on YouTube

apparently Swedish blonde qts are total sluts for arab weed dealers there

bring weed
>>
>>53870923
50-55 % immigrants, dependant on money from taxpayers in stockholm to keep their welfare system up and running.

Have had quite alot of problems with swedish looking people getting robbed. Extreme segregation.

Its not a very nice city, not much to see. Why are u going there?
>>
>>53870923
I didn't notice any problems myself. Just make sure you stay in tourist areas and you'll be fine.
>>
What memes?
>>
Don't listen to the poofters ITT, you should go to Rosengård in particular to experience the famous Middle-Eastern hospitality. Why would you visit Sweden if not for that?
>>
File: malmo.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
malmo.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>53871304
this
>>
>>53870923
That's Ibrahimovic's birthplace :DDD
>>
>>53870923
A very excellent tourist destination is the region of Rosengård, you should visit there! Have nothing bad to say about the area.
>>
>>53871358
ibrahimovic most swedish name ever
>>
File: 1417039016897.jpg (17KB, 480x449px) Image search: [Google]
1417039016897.jpg
17KB, 480x449px
>>53871417
racys
>>
isn't it that place where gangs kill each other with grenades and shit every week?
>>
File: dsaasd.gif (456KB, 160x159px) Image search: [Google]
dsaasd.gif
456KB, 160x159px
>>53871345
> Middle-Eastern
> Hospitality

more like hospitalization fucking chimps
>>
>>53871488
yes, google Malmo grenade attacks, many there
>>
>>53871417
The only good Swedish player tho
>>
Malmö isn't far from Lund so go there. You have a train that goes through Malmö from Copenhagen that goes to Alvesta (maybe beyond there but I've never gone further) it'd be worth visiting Växjö, which is just before Alvesta, it's a nice city. Malmö=crime city.
>>
>>53872430
>You have a train that goes through Malmö from Copenhagen
well not anymore, thanks to the rapefugees
>>
>>53872956
Really? when did that change?
>>
>>53872430
Lund is a nice city and all but theres nothing to see except for the doom church

not worth more than a few hours visit
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.