[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you first realize Ukrainians are terrorists? https

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: president ukraine.jpg (99KB, 342x256px) Image search: [Google]
president ukraine.jpg
99KB, 342x256px
When did you first realize Ukrainians are terrorists?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5YJGKs3AUo
>>
At the beginning of the war, I always was on the Russian side in this conflict.
>>
>>53867972
I believe they said 75% of the population already wants to vote against Ukraine in the referendum.

If that video reaches mainstream media.. ayy.. it would probably go to 100%.
>>
File: Auswahl_125.jpg (115KB, 673x885px) Image search: [Google]
Auswahl_125.jpg
115KB, 673x885px
>>53867972
>>
>>53867972

Since I was born, my dad used to tell me ukrainians are same garbage as croatians.
>>
I was closely watching the developments in Ukraine since the beginning, as the issue touched me personally, since we're neighboring the place.

The protests were hijacked, the violence was deliberately fueled by third party and the nation ended up in hands of yet another oligarch elite supported by government full of nationalist blowhard retards, to whom I wouldn't entrust running a souvenir shop, let alone a 40 million country, and they flawlessly justified my fears by the way they "handled" the south-eastern independence movements issue.
>>
>>53867972
why did they burn your swamp flag?
>>
It's ok yuropussies

look at these gentlemen

theyre white!!!

I'm sure they have a good excuse to be terrorists, unlike mudslimes.
>>
>>53868899
Because we're going to hold a referendum about an European treaty for economic cooperation with Ukraine. And we're going to vote no.
>>
File: героям_сала.png (289KB, 599x397px) Image search: [Google]
героям_сала.png
289KB, 599x397px
Since the beginning.
>>
>>53867972
based. literally nothing wrong with burning smelly holland flag.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 599x394px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 599x394px
>>53869367
This is the original

ISIS isn't fond of half-naked women
>>
>>53867972
Funny, but fake... Even ukrainians are not dat dumb.
>>
>>53869619
wouldnt you know it?

a britshit trying to spin the truths around.

am in shock!
>>
>>53867972
You've mistaken for Russians.
/thread
>>
>>53869865
of course its fake

These white pussies dont have the balls to conduct militant operations on western yurup

the soviet days busted them in pretty good
>>
when real dutch said so
>>
>>53869989
underrated post kek
>>
>>53867972
You know this is confirmed fake right?
>>
>>53870550
No, he doesn't
>>
>>53870550
haha i should open it for fuck sake

>>53870604
azov use their official channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEQxJlPhqaw
>>
>Eurocucks don't want Ukrainians
>they want Mudslims instead

Total fucking degradation
>>
>>53867972
They're not "terrorists", Azov are /pol/-tier edgy fuckers. Groups like that exist in most Slav cunts (skinhead-types), except in Ukraine they've got actual power. But I'd not judge Ukrainians as a whole based on them.

>>53869989
>"threading" your own post
>>
>>53873634
>wanting Russia-lite
No thanks.
>>
>>53874082
It's in EU since 2004
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.