[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

refugee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2015-12-01-23-35-24.png (504KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-01-23-35-24.png
504KB, 1080x1920px
Are refugees hated by the European people because they are Muslim or because of their socioeconomic status?

I never saw a single man complain when rich Arabs immigrated to EU, I never saw anyone complain when rich Jews immigrated to EU, there is bound to be a few criminals among poor people, is that reason to hate on all of them?

I only make this thread because I see soon many Caucasians bitching about Islam taking over and refugees being criminals and such everyday.

Thank you for your time
>>
hate is not reasonable

/thread
/life
>>
>>53866210
>refugees being criminals and such everyday
There's your answer
/thread
>>
>>53866210
Go shit on a street you smelly animal.
>>
Rich Arabs are immensely more easy to hate than refugees if you read up on any of the shit they bribe their way out of in Western countries.
>>
1. They are brown
2. They are muslims
3. They come from medieval cultures
4. They are mentally on children level
5. They are generally very unpleasant people
6. There's too many of them
>>
>>53866210

because they are muslim

the rich saudi princes that come here are the most scum-tier spoiled cunts imaginable. they do shit like attempt to rent a public beach for a day and have their servants force everyone off a PUBLIC BEACH so the saudi prince can have a birthday party there or something. fucking idiots
>>
>>53866310
Who let you in inhere? Back to /pol/
>>
On 4chan at least (and presumably elsewhere), it's about the islam, hence why when every refugee does something bad they immediately go "RELIGION OF PEACE AMIRITE", which is probably why nobody cares about their opinions and thinks the anti-refugee side is racist, because it generally is discriminating on religious grounds, instead of the fact that they're literal fucking third worlders you're letting walk into your country.
>>
File: Immigrants-Bicske-Hungary.jpg (63KB, 604x297px) Image search: [Google]
Immigrants-Bicske-Hungary.jpg
63KB, 604x297px
>>53866210
Well Pajeet we hate the immigrants because they are from a backwards culture, they bitch and moan constantly, they commit crimes, they are drity and uneducated, they are aggressive, they don't want to work, only stay on welfare, they don't want to integrate, they breed like rats,some of them have ties with ISIS, they don't respect any law, they expect special treatment and also they don't respect the native people from the countries they go to.
>>
Poor middle-easterners aren't compatible with western culture, at the very least not without some extensive education/exposure
>>
>>53866390
POOPIE 4 RUPEE
>>
>>53866414
I would literally live next to isis than a gypsy
>>
>>53866210
Both. Islam because Islam has generally created social tensions in Europe and sometimes attempts to aggressively take power (terrorism, 'shariah zones', the occasional stoning etc). Their socioeconomic status because people who come here without money have to rely on tax money to pay for housing and food, which isn't likely to change soon because unemployment is already high in Europe and people who left everything they had behind generally have little job prospects
>>
>>53866412

It's a combination of them being both muslim and middle eastern. Christian arab/leb refugees always seem to integrate fine, Christian vietnamese/chink refugees we got here in Australia all had high social/economic mobility with their kids becoming doctors or business owners. Muslim arabs just segregate themselves and suck on the welfare nipple while never doing better than low income blue collar jobs.
>>
>>53866414
Then why you no screening for educated ppl before letting them in? Why no back ground checks which takes like a day with today's tech? Why you conduct tests to determine if the person can integrate in the western culture?

Why just import then like cockroaches and then complaining desuwa?
>>
>>53866512
Also mass immigration in general creates friction and immigrants tend to act like they are entitled to free stuf like in this pic >>53866414. The refugees are destroying supplies given to them because they consider the gift not big enough.
>>
File: 1418596043099.jpg (9KB, 231x219px) Image search: [Google]
1418596043099.jpg
9KB, 231x219px
>>53866542
Oh wow what a big words for a street shitter.
Tell me, Pakut
Do you not poo in the loo because of witches in the toilet?
>>
>>53866542
Like we are the ones to make the decisions lmao.
If it was up to me there wouldn't be a single arab in Finland
>>
>>53866542
Because the fuckers zerg rush the borders and we can't shoot them, because they throw everything document they have and they don't tell us where they come from, because nobody does anything to deport them or to learn where they come from, because everytime someone says an idea to control the flow they are labeled as nazis, racists and they life are destroyed.
>>
>>53866644
I would say something but I can't even recognize your country's flag, where are you even from? Irrelevantstan?

And I've never shit on the street in my life, because I'm rich unlike you. Did your parents even go to college? I bet not because you wouldn't be here otherwise you redneck, go fuck your cousin.
>>
>>53866882
Do you live in town of poo?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poo,_India
LOL!
Fucking India, man
India is a poo. you can literally point at India and say it's a poo and you won't be wrong.
POO IN THE LOO, NOT POO IN THE SHOO
>>
>>53866310
>>53866424
>>53866644
>>53867006
We stopped doing this several months ago
>>
>>53866542
Sheer numbers my friend. They can't be screened when they're coming in tens of thousands. They're literally just marching over borders and no one in Europe is doing anything to stop them.

Anyone with half a brain or any common sense wants them to stay the fuck away, but western leftists an obsession with misguided altruism and trying to solve all of the world's problems by themselves.
>>
File: 1420067470349.jpg (11KB, 323x246px) Image search: [Google]
1420067470349.jpg
11KB, 323x246px
>>53867033
Pajeet, pls
http://www.bbc.com/news/health-33980904
>"We've made public toilets but people still don't use them,"
>"Some of these people fear that there are witches inside or that their children will be kidnapped.
>>
>>53866210

>there's no background checks being done on them
>they breed like rats
>hundreds of rapes committed on German women by these 'refugees'
>they come from primitive cultures where it's okay to rape an unaccompanied woman
>they are hostile and unfriendly to native europeans

Plus a lot of refugee supporters look like this clown: http://imgur.com/gallery/BBj81rU
>>
>>53866210
>Are refugees hated by the European people because they are Muslim or because of their socioeconomic status?
I'd assume their failure to assimilate, breed like rabbits, have the natives pander to them and acting like savages are the main issues and them Islam and then being uneducated half wits generally.
>>
>>53867077
>india is third world
Total shocker. We've known about that article for months, I'm guessing /pol/ just found about it since they're usually that late?
>>
>>53866359
That's because they and some rich Indians are arrogant is fuck and condescending to natives of the country they moved too.
>>
>>53867272
Clean your mouth when you speak of /pol/
>>
>>53866500
But Gypsies are Indian immigrants to Europe who never assimilated and are general parasites to the host population. If anything that's a stike against immigration.
>>
>>53866882
Georgia. They have a pretty interesting alphabet to be honest. On the other hand Stalin was Georgian.
>>
>>53867033
No the Memes never die and especially ones that are true for a large percentage of the population.
>>
>>53866210
>because they are Muslim or because of their socioeconomic status
its correlated
>>
>>53867272
A lot of the third world population don't shit in public.
>>
>>53867490
Of course poo in loo will continue to be a meme, and there's no problem with that, but responding to every individual indian post, no matter the topic or content with POO IN LOO is far gone
>>
>>53867562
Fair enough.
>>
>>53866210
Dear op,

the refugees are not the actual cause of hostility and conflict. The real cause is domestic class tension across Europe. People are, not necessarily consciously, annoyed by how their lives are being dictated by state bureucrats and private businessmen. When the european leaders decided the let in a million refugees, the decision was not subjected to a democratic process. Instead, the elites claimed it was an unquestionable responsibility, but they cleverly placed the responsibility on their countries as a whole. This, despite how middle and working class people are only allowed to influence a narrow scope of politics while all the critical decisions are made in a vague grey zone where democracy and fairness do not apply.

People know they are powerless against the elites so they release their hatred on the refugees instead. There are legitimate reasons to criticise values and attitudes held by people arriving from countries like Iraq and Afghanistan, but that kind of dialogue will be lost in the populist retardation going on right now. It's hardly shocking that there seems to be a second wave of european fascism building up right now. Understand this: the right wing and the liberal (not the homosexual vegan caricatures, actual liberals as in any centrist who believes in market economy and claims to support democracy) political and financial elite are both just exploiting people under the guise of offering a solution.
>>
File: 1410327197237.jpg (73KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
1410327197237.jpg
73KB, 500x705px
Indians are worse than Africans.
At least Africans are tall, athletic and have a big dick
Indians are short, smelly and either scrawny or fat.
Also they have all sorts of weird shit(ranging from acne to some weird mutations) on their charcoal skin and have a microdick
>be born once
>borned as pajeet
>>
>>53866210

it's only muslims I have an issue with since other immigrants make an attempt to assimilate and become British and actually improve the country
>>
>>53866210

it's the attitude that counts

you see, rich arabs are cunts, not really different in mindset and values from poor arabs

most rich europeans and some asians + some north americans can be decent people
>>
>>53867676
Than you for your concise answer. I appreciate your honesty.
>>
>>53867676
This.

Sure, Islam is retarded but who the fuck let these savages into your country? Your "leaders". Those are the people Europeans should be directing their outrage towards, for allowing such an atrocity to happen in the first place. Merkel is directly responsible for the Paris attacks and the NYE Rape scandal that took place all across Europe.

As the Finn says, in reaction to this Islamic savagery the Right wing will rise fast, much faster than most will anticipate. Before you know it the European political landscape will be looking similar to how it was a century ago.
>>
>>53867890
Merkel is just one person. When her support runs dry another vague moderate will take her place and politics will continue to revolve around sustaining economic growth at any cost.
>>
>>53868099
You're absolutely right, the German economy desperately needs all those extra doctors and lawyers to sustain their welfare system.
>>
>>53867733
That's why they believe in reincarnation.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.