[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't Asian males want white men in Asia? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 785858.jpg (37KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
785858.jpg
37KB, 400x300px
Why don't Asian males want white men in Asia?

I'm a white guy in Asia and I'd like to make friends with Chinese, Korean guys, even Japanese guys, but they are all hostile and don't want to be friends. I don't have any Asian bros here even after living here 2 years.

Why is this?
>>
File: 82147.png (546KB, 543x541px) Image search: [Google]
82147.png
546KB, 543x541px
>>53857257
>>
China and Japan have had problems with white people in their country for a while.
>>
totally different with asian and latino males
>>
>>53857402

Don't lie poopoo. You said Chinese hated your guts and you hated every second in Shanghai
>>
>>53857257
How come you don't have any friends after two years? Are you in college or are you working?
>>
>>53857257
they feel threatened by your presence anon, asian womyn love BWC
>>
>>53857830

I only have some other foreign friends. I mostly work or stay home or go to clubs to fuck sluts. I can only befriend or have sex with Asian girls. The men don't like me
>>
if you're white in japan/korea and not an autistic weeaboo asian girls WILL flock to you
>>
>>53857257
White people smell like wet dog and curdled milk.
>>
>>53858462
This is a myth.
>>
>>53858425
I dunno man I guess the people who go to clubs are mostly interested in having sex rather than making friends of the same sex. Maybe you would have better luck making friends by joining a fishing society or some other interest group/class. Do you know cantonese? Speaking english isn't really something most HKers are confident in and I doubt anyone will walk up and take the effort to talk to you unless you share a mutual interest.
>>
>>53857257
Because they know their women like you more.
>>
>>53858425
>I can only befriend or have sex with Asian girls. The men don't like me

Gee, i wonder why?
>>
I'm Asian in America and I don't get along with Whites.

I mainly clique with Latinos... Idk why
>>
>>53859215
The manlet races flock together
>>
I will be your friend but I am in the wrong country
>>
>>53857257
I'll be your pal, OP
>>
>>53858462
No they don't
>>
File: 1439756469360.jpg (106KB, 599x903px) Image search: [Google]
1439756469360.jpg
106KB, 599x903px
I would go insane without male companionship. I don't even like women beyond sex. I don't get along with them. I have tons of very close friends and too many good friends, but not a single one is female. All the sex I've had has been through one night stands.
>>
White males are to Asian males what Black males are to White males.
>>
>>53859228
I'm taller than most of the Mestizos
>>
Koreans seem kinda cool with white guys. University-age, anyways. Young Korean men all have to do military service and it's pretty likely they end up around American GIs at some point, so if they didn't have a shitty experience with them they're at least used to them and can handle running into a foreigner.

Korean-Americans however don't like making friends with anyone but other Asians. Guess that's no different than any other Asian-American.
>>
>>53859354
Korean diaspora tend to keep to themselves much more than those of their neighbours in my experience. Having grown up in an English speaking country I can say that the vast majority of Korean peers I've had in ten years of school weren't the least bit interested in learning the local language or culture, opting instead to remain in exclusionary all-Korean cliques while indulging in Korean media and customs. What a tremendous waste of resources for exchange students to be sent off to some far-off country only to return exactly as they'd been when they left.
>>
>>53859329
Sure thing Kevin
>>
>>53859488
I was paired with a korean exchange student for a lab once. Like dealing with a brick wall.

I live in hongcouver so I work with tons of chinese, but they are all much more interactive and interesting than this faggot.
>>
>>53857257
probably because you're an awkward fuck who can't socialize for shit
>>
>>53859327

This makes sense.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.