[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DENMARK NO!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 17

File: 1453209108446.png (676KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453209108446.png
676KB, 640x480px
>Several Danish nightclubs have imposed strict admission rules requiring guests to prove their ability to speak Danish, German or English, following multiple complaints of harassment from female visitors.
>“Many of the refugees and asylum seekers who go out at the weekend do not know the rules. When they see a girl, they go crazy, trying to grope her or grab her clothes,” Haderslev night club owner Rafi Ibrahim, himself an immigrant from Syria who has been living in Denmark for several years, told the Copenhagen Post.
>A number of Sonderborg clubs introduced the language requirement back in autumn. Now, more and more Danish nightspots are considering following suit.
https://www.rt.com/news/329411-denmark-clubs-refugees-ban/
http://www.thelocal.dk/20160118/danish-nightclubs-use-language-rules-to-keep-refugees-out

And in other news:
http://www.thelocal.dk/20160115/as-danes-debate-swiss-already-seizing-refugees-cash
Based Switzerland desu
>>
Nightclubs are for degenerates
>>
>>53822013
GTE ME A DANISH GIRLFRIEND!
NOW!
>>
I know I'm going to get downvoted for this, but does anyone else not like Middle Eastern Immigrants?
>>
>“Many of the refugees and asylum seekers who go out at the weekend do not know the rules. When they see a girl, they go crazy, trying to grope her or grab her clothes,” Haderslev night club owner Rafi Ibrahim, himself an immigrant from Syria who has been living in Denmark for several years, told the Copenhagen Post.

Right in the fucking feels... I am Assyrian. (Christian from Iraq). My grandparents came here in the fucking 60s. We Assyrians where becoming part of Sweden before the recent refugee thing happened. We where having a transformation, like the one the people from former Yugoslavia/Greece/Poland got.

We even had our own tv-show. And Swedes loved it.
;___;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h10bFhYSc8
>>
File: 1446766263237.gif (4MB, 298x150px) Image search: [Google]
1446766263237.gif
4MB, 298x150px
>>53822013
>>
>>53822211

Get out of europe
>>
>>53822013
>don't know the rules
>"hey hey, don't you know the rules?, you cannot abuse women in this place, please stop doing it"

if any other european citizen tried to even put the pinky finger on a woman he would be facing about 5 years in prison, but these sandnignogs get to grope and abuse women like nothing and everyone acts comprehensive towards them like if they were innocent creatures. It makes my blood boils desu
>>
>>53822013
me on the right
>>
>>53822304
You can't sage a reply
You can only do that to a thread
>>
>>53822329
shut up cuck
>>
>>53822211
I feel bad for the christian minorities that fled persecution and are mistaken for muslims because you can't really distinguish from them (maybe by clothes)
best of luck to you my friend
>>
>>53822347
>some guy does something
>tell him to stop and fuck off
>another 3 guys come in and replace him and you have to tell them again
If it was only a single guy it'd be easy to just throw him out, but we're talking about a horde here senpai
>>
>>53822211
And now you are just another shitskin

Top kek
>>
>>53822347
Just go there and pretend to speak durka durka. It's not like northerners can tell you apart from Ahmed.
>>
>>53822409

>and are mistaken for muslims because you can't really distinguish from them (maybe by clothes)

You know, if he or she is yelling like an animal and exploding near you you know he or she is a muslim.
>>
>>53822013
Good.
>>
>>53822144
no so fast ahmed, there's still quite a bit of a distance between your greek shore and Denmark. Also, do you speak Danish, German or English? Ficki Ficki doesn't count
>>
>>53822451
Im considerably whiter than any paki tho. I feel like a snowflake everytime i enter in a paki store
>>
>>53822409
Still the same shitty country and culture.
>>
>>53822211
You are just a Christian Arab, therefore sub human
>>
>>53822211
>having a transformation, like the one the people from former Yugoslavia/Greece/Poland got.
Greece will never be transformed or assilimated

GET ME A DANISH GIRLF NOW!!!
>>
Europeans are racist. More news at 11.
>>
>>53822013
That girl doesn't look amused
>>
>>53822211
You should have done more to convince Swedes their open door policy was a dumb idea.
>>
>>53822536
pay denbts then måske
>>
>>53822499
>I feel like a snowflake everytime i enter in a paki store
>african cuisine tbqh
>>
>>53822499
>implying they can distinguish different shades of brown

We should send our unemployment people to Germoney as refugees desu.
>>
>>53822013

why dont you just start killing them in the streets tho?
>>
>>53822547
Isn't that the woman that was raped so violently in Egypt, that she spent several weeks in a hospital?
>>
>>53822582
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>53822582
Can't help myself, i hate islam and everything that has to do with it, but north african/middle eastern food is great and cheap

>>53822588
Meh, Merkel will not accept us, she only looks after muslim arab refugees, not christian european refugees.

Also my skin is pretty much pale white thanks to my basque/galician family.
>>
>>53822655
Yeah, she was literally butthurt.
>>
>>53822211
>be born into an atheist/irreligious, westernized, educated, and rich family of three generations
>despise islam and anything to do with it
>get asked if i'm muslim whenever someone brings up my heritage

wew lads
i should just pretend i'm italian or something
>>
>>53822549
They knew it was a bad idea, they just didn't want to admit that they were wrong.
>>
>>53822611
Like the Serbs did to you? :^)

>>53822691
Works for me desu
then again, I don't have shitcolored skin
>>
>>53822696
Which is why minorities often need to speak up. Here we get curries who have lived here for 30 years and came from some shit hole. They don't want problems or mentalities they escaped in their new home so they get angry at the government over dumb decisions.
>>
File: 1424226518857.png (75KB, 608x571px) Image search: [Google]
1424226518857.png
75KB, 608x571px
>>53822766
I've been mistaken for italian and jewish several times before
>mfw a rabbi tried to talk to me about some jewish shit
>>
>>53822409
This. I think Europe should only accept Christian/Assyrian refugees.
>>
File: 1445808372658.jpg (36KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1445808372658.jpg
36KB, 400x460px
>>53822827
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5mmp-uwNNY
>>
>>53822211
>escape Muslims
>work hard in country to have better life
>Muslims you escaped from brought in
>given the same quality of life as you without working for it and living off hand outs

Truly ironically horrible
>>
File: 1450034762912.jpg (9KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
1450034762912.jpg
9KB, 251x240px
>>53822873
>that vid
>>
>>53822766

no, actualy, if you did it that way youd need whole transport, mass grave sites and execution squads, i was thinking just simple enough street violence to send a simple enough message, you know shit like screwdrivers and baseball batts
>>
File: 1426864911483.jpg (111KB, 753x724px) Image search: [Google]
1426864911483.jpg
111KB, 753x724px
>>53823030
Don't forget
>Get called a racist for suggesting that their immigration is detrimental

Fucking honkies tbqhwy famlads
>>
>>53823065
That's already happening in Sweden though.
Several refugee-centers have been victim to arson.
>>
>>53823030
there's a joke here going around
>I want to move to Syria, not to join the terrorists. But so I can easily immigrate to Europe and get a free house.
>>
But don't a lot of the """""""" refugees"""""" only speak Arabic and a small amount of English?
>>
>>53823111

where is that whole generation that burned churches and stabbed each other with kitchen knives, or was that norway?

maybe you just need more of those people
>>
>>53823189
Your point being?
>>
>>53822861
This seriously, I think that European countries should only accept non-muslim immigrants, like maybe do a test to them to see if they are just lying about being non-mulsim or not, like for example give them the Qu'ran to burn or tell them to diss Allah or something of that kind, a real test or even several real tests, and keep an eye on them to see if when they come back to being a muslim over the years or not, I think that this could really solve the muslim refugees problem
>>
>>53823189
>the point
>
>your head
Tariq my son.
>>
>>53823257
Just get them a good pulled pork burger, tell them what it is, and see if they eat it.
>>
>>53823105
Born in time to watch the world burn as Muslims take over by protection of retarded sjw and leftist, feels bad man.

>>53823126
I'd rather live in Canada then Europe, your Muslims aren't as ape like yet.
>>
>>53822329
Fuck off, Christians from there suffered worse than we have.

THEY deserve protetcion.
>>
>>53823257
Nothing that is Arabic belongs to Europe, simple as that
>>
>>53823126

people were sayin the same thing here a few months ago

>why bother with all this shit, ill just burn my passport and go to germoney
>>
>>53823126
>joke
>>
>>53823189
the only english words they know are the names of germanic and nordic countries
>>
>>53823105
>tfw halfbreed
>most of my friends are white but know a turk and a kurd and some balkans
>they all say I'm the most racist guy they know
feels good m8

>>53823126
>implying they get a free house
These sandniggers eat up everything the traffickers tell them lmao

>>53823189
They do, but I'm pretty sure the language barrier is just a cover for "no refugees allowed" so that leftists doesn't throw a collective tantrum.

>>53823204
Norwegian and Swedish forest people who listen to death and black metal and conducts neo-paganism desu, it has nothing to do with refugees
>>
>>53823308
exactly
>>
>>53823315
>We
Hello Arab Christian
>>
>>53823315
Same with yazidiz and Druze, Muslims do terrible shit to them
>>
>>53823308
Problem is they're allowed to eat pork under those kinds of circumstances.
>>
>>53823401
Are they? I thought it was forbidden regardless of circumstance.
>>
>>53823401
The average muslim can't even read, yet alone have they read the quran. How are they supposed to know anything but what is haram and what is not?
>>
>>53823432
Naw I tricked a muzzie into eating pork once and he said some bullshit about Allah knows when it's a choice or not so its ok.
>>
>>53823315
>THEY deserve protetcion

We can arrange that in the middle east.
They need to stay out of europe.
>>
>>53823432
>I thought it was forbidden regardless of circumstance.
If their lives depend on it they can, which I would assume some would see this test as.

>>53823475
That too.
>>
>>53823333
>Norwegian and Swedish forest people
>nothing to do with refugees

yea but, obviously groups and individuals such as they could be redirected towards more productive forms of community work such as arsen and street violence, no?
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (258KB, 328x328px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
258KB, 328x328px
>>53822211
>I am Ass Syrian
>>
>>53823204
That have been swedish satanists.
>>
>>53823432
They technically are. They're also allowed to eat during the ramadan under some circumstances and skip prayer. Women can also be forgiven if they're raped. The quran isn't more unfair than what the bible is.
It's just that the majority of muslims are extremely ignorant about their own religion.
Though their tribal mentality kicks in if the community finds out despite whatever excuses you might've had.

>t. guy who got told by a friend whose Dad is an Imam
>>
>>53823401
Well, that's what I said to keep an eye on them, not just do a test in the beginning when they want to enter the country and stop, but keep an eye on them for the rest of their lives see if they start praying one day or something like that
>>
>>53823446
>refuse pork
>still get drunk and run around groping and raping women in the country which took them in
A+
>>
>>53823257
Is suggest to test their cut penises.
>>
File: 1388879199001.jpg (112KB, 500x538px) Image search: [Google]
1388879199001.jpg
112KB, 500x538px
>>53822211
> grandparents came here in the fucking 60s
> still calling himself assyrian and declines to become a part of swedish nation
>>
>>53823630
>be muslim
>get drunk, stoned, go grope a girl, piss on the homeless, and eat steal a wallet
ISLAM IS ABOUT RESPECT
>>
>>53823630
aren't they "allowed" to rape and hurt "infidels"? they consider even their own women worth less then dogs, so a non-muslim one would be nothing to them.
>>
>>53823667
He's trying to make a point by using his ethnicity Pavlov, try to keep up.
>>
>>53823602
>The quran isn't more unfair than what the bible is.
That's true, I've read up about it a bit.
Besides religion culture is definitely a factor.
>>
>>53823694
lol
You haven't seen muslims.

Islam is about having an excuse to be a subhuman....because god says so.
>>
>>53823308
Doesn't work
I read an article recently of an aid worker in Greece processing these migrants and saw a group of young men burn their Pakistani passports
The aid worker spoke some Urdu and Arabic, so went up to them and asked them where they were from in Urdu. They replies in urdue that they were fleeing Syria but the lost their documents on the way
Unfortunately that meant that they had to be let in and given emergency travel documents
>>
>>53823618
>but keep an eye on them for the rest of their lives see if they start praying one day or something like that
Honestly I don't think that matters, with being religious I mean. Their whole culture is fucked, and if they're Muslim, Christian, or don't believe a thing, they're still the same people. Obviously not all are gutter trash, but those who are need to be kicked out at the first offense. All of this toxic, actually toxic liberal bullshit, especially in Sweden what with the new information about how they covered rapes and sexual harassment, and that festival for teen girls, needs to end and they need to get serious with this shit. The inbreds know they can get away with pulling this shit because the liberals instantly scream MUH WAR MUH PTSD and so on when it has nothing to do with that.

>>53823698
I don't think the Qur'an says that but then again I haven't read it. Maybe it does, I know the Torah has a lot of shit about gentiles. Regardless, they need to get fucked off and then enjoy getting mutilated by ISIS.
>>
>>53823810
Germans in charge of picking up jokes
>>
>>53823814
In that case it's fucking bullshit no matter what. If they don't have documents or proof, I'd refuse them entry.
>>
>>53823815
>MUH WAR MUH PTSD
I remember reading some posts on our news sites written by soldiers who were saying they were making a mistake letting people like this in a year or so ago. Liberal posters shit all over him and claimed he was wrong and bigoted because PTSD. Clearly he imagined all the the things he saw.

There's even been reports that American soldiers were told to ignore what was obviously molestation of children by soldiers they were forced to train. The media never talks about this stuff.
>>
>>53823630
>implying they get drunk in the first place
It's more of a cultural thing about what is acceptable and what is not. Most arabic muslims don't drink.
But Turks drink a ton compared to Arabs, so that says a lot about that.

>>53823698
The quran says you have to respect the sons of Abraham, and is really elaborate about it the relationship between the different religions, but muslims usually overlook this and just eats up whatever the local Imam says.

>>53823808
Yes, definitely. I read that most of it is caused because Islam didn't have a reformation and they aren't prone to study their own religious texts such as the hadiths.

I mean, Allah technically allows muslims, jews and christians to inter-marry, as long as the kid is muslim. Which is sorta self-explanatory to them since everyone is born a muslim but haven't realized it yet according to them.

>>53823815
The shit with "killing infidels" is related to Muhammads war against a city that was attacking his (can't the cities) but it's related to an act of self-defense against infidels who in the case were durka durka worshippers, and not Christians or jews. The quran specifically says not to kill anyone unless they're aggressors against innocent people.
>>
>>53822691
>be born into an atheist/irreligious, westernized, educated, and rich family of three generations
>despise islam and anything to do with it
>get asked if i'm muslim whenever someone brings up my heritage
Besides the not liking islam and being irreligious part, sound exactly like my mum.
Her mum came from a rich, monolingual, English speaking, Anglo-Indian Anglican family in India (which is basically all Anglo-Indian families in India), but when they got independence, they decided to move here because they were treated like second class citizens in India.
By the time my grandmother had my mum, she was irreligious. When my mum would go to school people would ask her why she didn't wear a headscarf.
My mum has always been accepting of all people no matter their race or religion because she knows how her family has been treated because of their religion and ethnicity, but her opinion on islam, muslims and """refugees""" is changing to become more negative
>>
>>53823976
It's a shitty excuse. Why the fuck would these people take the bullshit that was done TO THEM with them to the country that takes them in. It isn't "experiencing war and horror" that makes them become lowlife subhumans, they already were lowlife subhumans before, and they're obviously unfazed by the war they escaped from when they can do the shit the people they flee from would want to do to them and their families. Should literally take each and every one who's caught doing this shit, throw them on a plane, give them a parachute, and kick them out from whatever shithole they came from and let them take the good ISIS dick.
>There's even been reports that American soldiers were told to ignore what was obviously molestation of children by soldiers they were forced to train.
I remember reading about that.

>The media never talks about this stuff.
Obviously, because the liberals would make sure whoever said anything about it got fucked and never had a job working with news again. Or just harassed and shunned indefinitely.
>>
>>53824070
>This A*ab shill
>>
>>53824070
>It's more of a cultural thing about what is acceptable and what is not. Most arabic muslims don't drink.
https://www.rt.com/news/328777-denmark-sexual-harassment-refugees/
This shit
>>
Here they won't get let in at all. Just like Moroccans.

So it's Denmark Yes.
>>
what if this turns into a catalist for european youth begining to organize and train ?

like a whole counter-culture movement centered around uniformity, order, discipline and organisation

gowerments would seriously shit themselves
>>
>>53824243
>meanwhile you take all the habbibis Sweden's prisons can't hold
Good lad, roll up a joint
>>
>>53824243
>Be dutch
>Be cucked
>Pretend you're not
nice meme
>>
>>53824268
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identitarian_movement
>>
>>53824172
>implying I shill for subhumans with tribe mentality
>implying I didn't just read up on this myself so I could call them out on their own bullshit

>t. k*rd who wants to fit in
/pol/ has a better mentality than people like you

>>53824201
yeah, didn't mention it but they obviously don't need alcohol as an excuse to try their chances with the girls
they're not just horny drunks, they're predators who actively prey on drunk scantily dressed girls
>>
>>53824277
With 47k refugees on 17 million people we have less refugees per person than Denmark.
>>
File: The Satori Generation.png (64KB, 973x254px) Image search: [Google]
The Satori Generation.png
64KB, 973x254px
>>53824268
>organize and train
Actually the opposite is happening, young people are signing out of society, just want to be left alone instead of having to deal with all this shit
https://www.adbusters.org/magazine/113/satori-generation.html
>>
>>53824404
>47k refugees on 17 million people
Aren't Amsterdam and Rotterdam both less than 50% white?
It's not just refugees that contribute to cuckoldry.
>>
>>53824404
>Almost 163,000 refugees sought asylum in Sweden in 2015, according to the country's migration agency, compared to Denmark's 18,000.
http://www.thelocal.se/20160104/why-do-refugees-prefer-sweden-to-denmark

Sweden did really pull an amazing trick.
>>
>>53824070
>trust me guys I'm not muslim
>>
File: 1449024342413.jpg (41KB, 534x532px) Image search: [Google]
1449024342413.jpg
41KB, 534x532px
>>53824409
>that artcile
At last, I truly see
>>
>>53824470
Amsterdam is a world city and was the third city of Europe for centuries.
Rotterdam exports as much as 1/3th of the USA.

Copenhage not so much.
>>
>>53824070
>forgets to mention "innocent" people don't include non-muslims
>>
>>53824409

but such life is a prolonged suffering and slow decay, as they pass trough their 20is they will begin to scream internaly for someone or something to pull them out and force them to live life

thats exactly whi people join isil

besides a radical collectivist organisation is exactly the same thing as a comfort-zone
>>
File: 1380697092809.jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1380697092809.jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>>53824409
>"the enlightened generation"
>>
>>53824530
No, but I grew up with a shit ton of them and actually read up on it. Almost got my ass kicked for calling bullshit and saying their religion is built on Judaism and Jesu's revelation.

>>53824596
Right my mistake. But there's definitely something about not "causing harm to the sons of Abraham" aka Jews, Christians and other Muslims.
>>
>>53824594
Netherlands isn't even a real country :^')
t. the country that freed you ass in ww2
hence, it's canadian territory
>>
>>53824394
Whatever you want stay mad Turkboy
>>
>>53824504
>that link
>Swedish '''''banter'''''
>>
>>53822521
Spotted the turk.
>>
>>53824653
I don't remember asians landing on dutch clay
>>
>>53822054
This. I don't even know why the visitors think it is funny.
>>
>>53824625
>as they pass trough their 20is they will begin to scream internaly for someone or something to pull them out and force them to live life
They already are in their 20s.

>thats exactly whi people join isil
>besides a radical collectivist organisation is exactly the same thing as a comfort-zone
Jebi se kurva.
>>
>>53823369
Nope Protestant Schleswiger.

If we have to take people, take christians.
>>
File: 1453220011066.jpg (259KB, 610x616px) Image search: [Google]
1453220011066.jpg
259KB, 610x616px
>>53824673
>>
>>53824816
>Triggered Turk
Stay mad sand Nigger
>>
>>53822691
Apostates are worst scum on the planet.
>>
>>53824857
Shut up Ahmed.
>>
>>53822536
>Greece will never be transformed or assilimated
Then why all Greeks in Germany basically say we should drop Greece?
They say stuff like: "Greeks are corrupt and evade taxes and scam on their own state and people...."

If they say that and aren't assimilated then it means Greek have an incredibly low opinion of their own folks. How does this get together with beeing patriotic Helenes at the same time?
>>
File: 1451596081499.png (364KB, 709x738px) Image search: [Google]
1451596081499.png
364KB, 709x738px
>>53824848
>Sand nigger
Please, I'm whitetrash
I'm just shitposting m8, stop projecting :^)

Here's the full version btw
>>
>>53824470
Amsterdam has 35% non-western foreigners.
>>
>>53824910
Self hate Is a big thing on the Balkan
>>
>>53824805
You are willing to take in the whole Sandnigger Christian community ?
>>
>>53824889
You know what is most tragic about you apostates? You are hated not only by the indigenous whites and your own kin but also yourself.
>>
>>53823497
THIS!

As we are obviously care better than their own leaders. We should create a German Administrated zone in Syria.
So there is a place where Syrians can be concentrated and beeing offered save and secure conditions and oportunities to work.
As we all know: work is freedom.
And to each his own.
>>
Please help us. We're getting cucked because of our government. They just keep importing more and more of them, and refuse to do anything that would make it harder to get an "asylum" here.
>>
>>53823863
You have no idea about muslims.
You allmost see none of them. You don't know what it means to live side by side with these tribal cultures.They aren't made for cities.
>>
File: 1432139836859.jpg (64KB, 491x713px) Image search: [Google]
1432139836859.jpg
64KB, 491x713px
>>53822873
>I don't need to see your schmeckle to know which way you pray pal
>>
>>53824946
The country in total 12% non-western foreigners. And about 30% of them are native Dutch speakers.
>>
>>53825071
Like half of Canada is irreligious, atheist, or apathetic. And then 80% of the other half are nonpracticing, or barely practicing christians

Stop being a retard Ahmed.
>>
>>53824931
I know Turks think they are white
>>
>>53824910
If shit really hits the fan you're going to find out soon what it means to love and hate your country at the same time sempai
>>
>>53824972
No but I prefer them over the musis.
>>
>>53825166
Middle easterners built cities before you did. The word barbarian was used to describe your people.
>>
>>53824957
But who wants the apocalypse for his country?
Thats a bit over the top.
>>
>>53825196

I thought you were the "ex muslim" guy.
>>
>>53825323
I was never muslim, ahmed
>>
>>53825235
Who are Berbers.
>>
>>53825235
The word barbarian was used to describe anybody who didn't speak Latin or ancient Greek. Huge insult there as you could imagine.
>>
>>53825235
lol
Look at these people, they aren't made for cities.
Cities weren't invented by Mohammed !

These people do better living in deserts in the middle east. Thats where they belong.

We should reboot Imperialism!
>>
They know the rules

Like what the fuck, why do people say they don't know the rules? They're not animals, their country has a fucking social order just like any other. But they are jealous of the west and break the rules out of spite and anger.
>>
>>53825457
But Germany never had a real empire.
>>
>>53825235
Everyone who doesn't sleep with young kids was called a Barbarian by the people who invented the word.
>>
>>53822329
Kill yourself
>>
>>53825515
https://youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
>>
>>53825515
We don't need to be in charge of keeping MENA in good conditions. Any non Muslim power could do the job.
>>
>>53825531
Fair point
>>
>>53825457
Blamier uns doch nicht, das sie nicht für Städte gemacht seien ist Ronny postieren und leicht angreifbar.
>>
>>53824268
I have fantasies about things like this. It would seriously be incredible.

But it might turn out some trash like skinheads.
>>
How can I get rid of criminal sandniggers?
>>
>>53825714
getting rid of sandniggers in general
>>
>>53824504
Sweden should try spinning

That's a neat trick
>>
>>53825642
Aber sie legen doch allesamt diese Schafshirtenmentalität an den Tag.

Schafshirten leben nunmal nicht in Städten sondern in irgendwelchen Wüsten im mittleren Osten.
>>
>>53822329
Sodomize yourself desu
>>
>>53822013
They allow sand people in your night clubs?
Seriously, doormen in Germany are racist as fuck even though most of them are Turks themselves.
>>
>>53826189
Most of these places are probably not that fancy and hence don't have a guard at the door at all times.
And even if they did, these subhumans are hard to keep out when there's tons of them, especially in the age 20-30.
>>
>>53826320
loool
Every nightclub has at least one doorman over here.
If there is a small 5 times 5 meter caged dance area with a bar, then there is a doormen.

And the doormen realy realy are crazyly racist,...towards men.

That's why Turkish and Black clubs exist.
>>
>>53822329
Kill all Germans
>>
>>53826839
Disregard what I said, I mixed it with pubs.
Don't know why they're letting them into clubs anyways, but there's usually two guys at the door and several guards inside.
>>
>>53825512
THIS.

FUCK.

STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR THEM THEY ARE ASSHOLES
>>
>>53823126
>Canadian "humor"
>>
>>53827216
Exactly.
And they ask people for their membership-card if they want them to go away.

Where memebership card means national-ID-card and if you are of a wierd foreign name you don't get in.
If have no ID-Card you won't get in, because of "reasons of age".

Beeing a guard of a club must be a funny job...selling pills and keeping criminals out all day.
>>
>>53822013
Switzerland mentioned
But seriously, we need them money for the programs
>>
>>53822497
>there's still quite a bit of a distance between your greek shore and Denmark
>implying
It's like a 3 day trip.
>>
>>53822211
> And Swedes loved it.

Pah. GTFO.
>>
>>53827574
Not on foot.
>>
>>53827483
also we need money for the pogroms.
>>
>>53827786
Ayy
>>
>>53822211
Why would we want even assyrians? Same as other middle easterners more or less. Assyrians are hardcore abusing the welfare system. Södertälje is corrupt as hell; assyrian criminals, police, politicians, social workers working together to abuse the systems and scam Swedes.

The assyrian orthodox churches scamming the state with their various plots. Assyrian families scamming the state with disability frauds, where one member pretends to be retarded so the others can take care of him 24/7 for huge amounts of $

dont pretend like ur any better than the muslims Gabriel
>>
>>53825147
It's not their problem. This whole thing is happening because people insist on taking other people's trouble for themselves.
>>
>>53823126
I read a story about a lady from Dubai who did it. She ended up in some village in the forest and said "fuck this shit" and went back to her condo in Dubai where she had a driver and everything.
>>
>Sonderborg

jej I lived there for a while
>>
>>53822588
You allready did. I have more Problems with all the spaniards in Berlin than with the refugies ( i still haven't seen one)
>>
>>53827899
top kek just as I wrote this they are talking about it on the news. 14 assyrians going to trial for a
disability fraud in Södertälje.

also mentioned how the assyrian orthodox church had scammed the state for money
>>
File: smuggest of smug.jpg (1MB, 2200x1238px) Image search: [Google]
smuggest of smug.jpg
1MB, 2200x1238px
>>53823333
nice digits
>>
Why are all Assyrians so butthurt in this thread? You are Christian Arabs.
I've had more problems with Assyrians/Arabs than with Turkroaches or Iranians.
Same mentality, a religion can't change that.
>>
>>53822192
>underrated lack of replies

Maybe there's hope for /int/ yet.
>>
File: 1393755845808.gif (435KB, 372x500px) Image search: [Google]
1393755845808.gif
435KB, 372x500px
>>53822013
>tfw my thread got derailed by a shitskin Swede
>>
>>53822192
I dont like the ones who act like they can do whatever
>>
you need to get some paramilitary groups going, tbqh i'm sure if you just gave some crazy yugo's some money they'd go to town on those muzzies with ak's
>>
>>53822211
Haha, I love seeing shitskins getting btfo. Your kind don't belong to Europe, go back to sandland faggot.
Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.