[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

World War 3 Predictions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

File: WW3.jpg (189KB, 1425x625px) Image search: [Google]
WW3.jpg
189KB, 1425x625px
Lets face it, World War 3 will happen sometime in the 20's, so lets throw out our predictions. Color in the 2 sides as Red and Green. Add more colors to special countries and tag them as such.

Gray: Second Ukrainian Civil war, except bigger and deadlier. Triggers when WW3 is declared. Pro-Russians vs Pro-Western. Absorbed into World War.

Light Green: A while after the war starts, N.Korea begins its invasion of its Southern Counterpart. China and Russia distance themselves from that area of the conflict, though US and others get involved.

Yellow: Countries that could join one way or the other, either at the beginning or later in the war.

Blue: India and Pakistan will not join on the same side of the war. If one joins a side, the other will most likely join the opposite side.

Trigger of the war: An Israeli-Iranian conflict occurs for whatever reason. Russia and China side with Iran, while NATO backs Israel. Negotiations break down, and war begins. It is initially just Nato and Israel, vs Russia, China, and Iran, but very quickly other nations get involved for their own reasons.
>>
Blank map
>>
>>53805105
>iraq
>red

Not anymore breh
>>
>he doesn't even geopolitics
World War 3 will never happen
>>
>>53805276
Iran would most likely invade Iraq to get to Israel. Think of it like Germany's schieflen plan, except they have too in order to wage war properly. Plus Iran would love some of that Iraqi clay
>>
>>53805105
>Implying that Vietnam will ally with China.
Shit map to be honest.
>>
>>53805361
>Doesn't understand History
Look at the history of pre-WW1 and compare it to modern day plz.
>>
>>53805404
Oops sorry meant that to be yellow. I have a feeling 'Nam would side with China if the Chinese give up a few precious islands. If not 'Nam would side with West near the end of the war for those islands
>>
>>53805415
>he fell for the history repeats itself meme
>>
>>53805451
Nah, they still capture our precious land in the mainland.
And even if they gave the island Vietnamese still hate them until they stop border with them.
Just border with China is already cancer.
>>
>>53805464
>He fell for the post-modernism hipster meme
>>
>>53805415
Not even close. Cold War was far likelier to become WW3 than current realities.
>>
>>53805361
what the fuck country is that? Qatar?
>>
>>53805509
Do you think all this tension between countries will last forever? Eventually a crisis will happen and neither side can back down
>>
>>53805464
>>53805541
>A FUKCING CHOCOLATE BAR
>>
>>53805404
Make your own map, I wanna see other predictions.
>>
>>53805581
Look at it this way - there's a NATO side that de facto "rules" the world, and the "Anti-NATO" side where countries got nothing in common except their dislike of NATO dominance.

For NATO a global war is bad because it could actually shaken their position.
For Anti-NATO a global war is bad because they can't realistically win, and even if they do the world would be in such a mess isn't not even worth it.
>>
>>53805541
>he hasnt seen transformers
>>
File: Map.png (64KB, 1425x625px) Image search: [Google]
Map.png
64KB, 1425x625px
>>53805650
Vietnam maybe side with USA in first day because China probably declare war with Vietnam in first day because they always target Vietnam border and it's their culture to view us just an indepent china state.
And if it doesn't happen, Vietnam probably neutral in the rest of the war.
The only reason to Vietnam ally with China is that Vietnam honor Russia, while accepting that China ruin the country, but the people will protest because they have to sacrifice its life for China.
Even Cantonese in Vietnam hates China.
>>
>>53805105
Pakistan would side with China if push came to shove

'Nam, Chile, Afghanistan, and Georgia would side with us
>>
by 2020 USA will be a neutered country and can't be effective in any war due to lack of cyber security and a weak military ruined by lowered standards for women.

cap this.
>>
>>53806683
Also all of NATO will end up in a deep depression, as china and russia will prosper. The true war will be against those two nations.
>>
File: p001.jpg (59KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
p001.jpg
59KB, 500x350px
>>53805105
>South Korea
>Red
>>
File: ww3.png (55KB, 1425x625px) Image search: [Google]
ww3.png
55KB, 1425x625px
>>
File: wwIII.jpg (192KB, 1425x625px) Image search: [Google]
wwIII.jpg
192KB, 1425x625px
>>53807135
>>
>>53807135
>Bulgaria and Greece will go against Russia
top lel
>>
>>53806582
Vietbro, we need you >>53790118
>>
>>53807188
>>53807135
>good guys
>bad guys

Is this fourth grade?
>>
I just want to sell shit for everyone.
We also could rent our northern ports if war breaks in Africa.
>>
File: 1453173969676.png (47KB, 1425x625px) Image search: [Google]
1453173969676.png
47KB, 1425x625px
>>
File: CHEW.jpg (195KB, 1424x622px) Image search: [Google]
CHEW.jpg
195KB, 1424x622px
This.
>>
>>53807460
Do you even watch news?
>>
>>53807500
yes to the point to realize which countries are going to be cucks or not in the future
>>
>>53807135
What a basic bitch neocon
>>
File: Map.png (64KB, 1425x625px) Image search: [Google]
Map.png
64KB, 1425x625px
>>53806582
A little fix because Belaruse.
>>
File: w3no.png (54KB, 1425x624px) Image search: [Google]
w3no.png
54KB, 1425x624px
WW3, Russia, rly?

Its not true.
We have big problem in economic and "white" population, border country don't support "core" land and people want life better - in European world on west, Islam world on southwest, occupation by china in east.

This divide "Russian" people for civil war, history know what happening century ago if country enter in war with unresolved problems.
>>
>>53805404
This

Vietnam would likely ally with the US, since they have one of the highest opinions of us. Plus there is a shit load of Vietnamese immigrants here.
>>
>>53807648
>Alaska not red
It's a US state you dongus
>Russian education
>>
>>53808073
Yes yes... after 1867.
I did not know how to paint - as potentially unstable border area (too incredible option) or a part of the US
Besides, I have not painted over many countries, which is not assured.
>>
>>53808048
>high public opinion of America
>somehow implying Vietnamese communist leaders are going to risk fighting the PLA ground forces 1v1 over the public's opinion

Rule 1: Think before you post.

How often does Vietnam's government listen to its people?
>>
>Mexico ever not being neutral

You know they'd just wait for an opportunity to take territory from the southern US.
>>
>>53807135
Pretty sure Brazil would side with the US, pretty sure we can deal with some butthurt commies
>>
>>53809247
We are already doing it, m8.
>>
>>53805105
Omg have you never talked to any Vietnamese person about China before? Dislike is an understatement. Same with most of SE Asia. Not to mention all of their ongoing territorial disputes.

Seriously this is I think the second time I've seen you post this but I had to say something is time. You're literally retarded.
>>
>>53809069
Well I mean the Vietnamese people will be the ones doing the fighting, and they surprisingly love the US. They love us almost as much as the Philippines. Vietnam realized that they should have become a satellite of us instead of China when it was too late.
>>
>>53809462
Get ready for the wall, my friend.
>>
>>53809906
Ok.
>>
Vietnam join China....
Hahahhaha
>>
>>53806764
Sorry, but the political reality is not as simple as you think . Not a game .
>>
>>53806582
>Bielorussia
>Against Russia.

No.
>>
>China fighting a world war on Russia's side when it hasn't nothing to gain and everything to lose
>Russia being capable of fighting a war against NATO
>Vietnam joining the war

There might be further proxy wars around Russia, a conflict in the middle east or escalating border skirmishes in southeast Asia, but no one wants a world war and will do everything to avoid it.
>>
Fuck up about vietnam you nerds
>>
File: Angela_Merkel_Juli_2010_-_3zu4.jpg (2MB, 1977x2404px) Image search: [Google]
Angela_Merkel_Juli_2010_-_3zu4.jpg
2MB, 1977x2404px
It will be yet another European Civil War.
>>
>>53807135
>muh guys are good
>>
>>53807478

Finland and Sweden aren't in NATO. Finnish political stance is also quite hazardous, we have neighbourhood treaty with Russia which pretty much states that our territory can't be used for operations against Russia and that if we get threatened in any way that might threaten Russia as well, Russia would help. But then again we have friendship treaty with NATO as well.
>>
>>53807609
you're deluded if you think we won't jump into china bandwagon (AGAIN)
>>
>>53807255
>implies commies aren't the bad guys
>>
austria is neutral
>>
>>53805105

Iran are american bum chums now lad
>>
File: Oil_Reserves_Updated.png (92KB, 800x364px) Image search: [Google]
Oil_Reserves_Updated.png
92KB, 800x364px
>Literally light against dark.
Also, no sane country would go into a war in this day and age.
>>
>>53805105
>Russia and China side with Iran
Russia and china are not friends, if anything china will side with Israel, seeing as most of china's military imports come from Israel
>>
Why I every prediction for the world bleak?

Does it help you feel good about yourself because "if I'm angsty and dark people will take me seriously" mindset hasn't left your mind yet
>>
>>53819014
muslims aren't sane people
>>
>>53821436
No. Come WW3 you'll see them at least take advantage of the other's moves. Russia has very few forces on China's border and two nuclear states in a ground war is dangerous.
I don't get why so many non-Russians assume Russia and China do not have a beneficial mutual relationship.
Ever since sanctions hit, Russia's lifeblood has been China.

>>53809821
Unless the Viets declare war and risk nuclear annihilation, they won't be doing any fighting.

>>53821436
What? No. Most of their imports are Russian.
Also, Israel is our greatest ally (trademark) and therefore they go where we go come WW3.
China and Russia are actively supporting Iran, Iraq, and Syria with military arms and economic support.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.