[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts about Kurdistan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

What are your thoughts about Kurdistan?
>>
>>53798526
They're the only competent people in the region.
>>
>>53798526
Hopefully it will be real so people can see how it dies by it's own in it's first 10 years
>>
File: index.jpg (24KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
24KB, 225x224px
>>53798597
They have proven it.
Their independence is one of the few common points where right-wingers and left-wingers in almost all the countries.
>>
>>53798653
You mean the different sechts and political parties compiling it right? Well, all new countries udergo civil wars, but fighting Isis, Al qaeeda and the Turkish army and who knows what else has created a hard core.
>>
>>53798526
They kill Arabs
That's good
>>
Kurds are bro-tier.
If you disagree, you're a butthurt Turk or Arab.
>>
File: Berkay.jpg (2MB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Berkay.jpg
2MB, 3872x2592px
Kurds are white btw.
>>
>>53798526
fucking savages who murder and rape indiscriminately , gas all kurds .
>>
>>53800131
>kike
>turkish
Ok
>>
>>53800131
>gas
Looks like this thread evoked some bad memories
>>
File: 1447749498298.png (646KB, 800x798px) Image search: [Google]
1447749498298.png
646KB, 800x798px
>>53799783
>>
>>53800053
>>53800053
that's not a kurd th
>>
>>53800874
It's a Kurd who frequently posts in /deutsch/.
>>
>>53800948
He's circassian
>>
>>53800131
Best ally

We will die for you

Much love
>>
they should be independent and have their own country and government
thus they'd be all day butthurt about how poor and miserable are and unable to blame it on turks
BALKANIZE IT!
>>
I don't understand the T*rks - always complaining how K*rds are a financial drain on them, shit up their cities, are apparently solely responsible for honour killings both back home and in diaspora etc etc (however there isn't any significant genetic or cultural difference between the two anyway, both are pretty much Levantine Arabs with some tiny Mongol and Australoid influence) - yet still won't let them into independence, makes no sense at all
>>
In a medical stand point, without the capable practitioners from major cities of Turkey, they won't survive.
They would have no means of keeping the doctors there, because most of them were appointed from somewhere else, I think they'd prefer working in a safer environment with higher sallary.
After the resident doctors leave, they'd have to struggle, and ultimately fail, to make medical faculities that can supply the demand. But of course, even if they can build one, they'd have no lecturers there. Because most literate Kurds prefers to not mingle with PKK subhuman filth.
Kurdistan is a joke, and a bad one at that. I'd give it only a month before rape and pillaging raids become a daily thing. And before you know it, half the populace would be forced to leave their land.
>>
>>53801208
>.
Oil and Geopolitics i guess.
>>
>>53801100
R A R E F L A G
A
R
E

F
L
A
G
>>
>>53802027
Well, rough starts are rough, but this is something bigger than ''not having doctors'' thing.
>>
>>53802027
Kurds in Turkey, generally, are pro or against?
>>
File: kurdishgang4.jpg (24KB, 432x189px) Image search: [Google]
kurdishgang4.jpg
24KB, 432x189px
I live in Little Kurdistan but I've never met a Kurd in my life. Apparently they're mostly Iraqi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWS0TqtpVSc

Also, they contribute to gang violence in my town!
What a surprise. Pic related.
>Four members of the Kurdish Pride Gang are being held in the Metro Jail in lieu of $1,000,000 bond each on charges relating to the attempted murder of a Metro Parks officer last August.

>Ako Hassan Nejad, 22, of Sugarloaf Drive, is charged in a grand jury indictment with attempted 1st degree murder and conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder. His brother, Aso Nejad, 21, of Linbar Drive, Delsosh Ahmed, 22, of Pearson Place, and Nechirvan Yahya, 22, of Nolensville Pike, are all charged with conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder. A fifth suspect is also charged with conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder. He is not yet in custody.
>>
Iraqi Kurds are cool, and seem to have much more western aligned values than the rest of them. I'd support them gaining independence from Iraq. They'll even support Turkey and Israel out of spite for Arabs.
>>
They like us.
So we like them.

Except when it comes to their ethnic cleansing.
And their terrorism.
>>
>>53802637
Iraqi Kurdistan is already aligned with Turkey who builds most their infrastructure invests in them heavily.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbfJbliHWJA&feature=youtu.be

get kurds and enjoy vandalism. this is the way they live.
>>
No industry, very little infrastructure, small amount of farmable land, uneducated people, PKK, being surrounded by countries waiting to swallow them up the moment they fuck up are some of the reasons Kurdistan will fail from the start I can list off the top of my head.

There is also the language issue, Turkish Kurds, Iraqi Kurds and Irani Kurds speak very different dialects. Which are not mutually intelligible.

Also not all Turkish Kurds want independence, it is not like they are isolated to southeastern Turkey. They are all over the country with families and businesses.
>>
File: erbil.jpg (190KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
erbil.jpg
190KB, 1024x680px
>>53803433
Why do you think Iraqi Kurds were so much more successful than Turkish Kurds?

No gaffling by the Turk? American money? Competitive spirit? Or is it just a media illusion?
>>
>>53803642
There was lots of support from Turkey to the Iraqi Kurds who helped fund and build a lot of infrastructure and invested heavily into Iraqi Kurdistan.
>>
>>53803642
>Why do you think Iraqi Kurds were so much more successful than Turkish Kurds?

Oil.

And now since oil crashed they are having a recession. Just like the azeris, and every other country that depends on oil.
>>
>>53803642
Iraqi Kurds have oil money, foreign backing and autonomy. Turkish Kurds are Turkish citizens. I wasn't comparing them to eachother. Their situation are very different.

Also I don't really get why people think Turkey is against everything Kurdish. We are funding Iraqi Kurds and training the Peshmerga.
>>
File: PKK_-fighter-stand_3286763k[1].jpg (81KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
PKK_-fighter-stand_3286763k[1].jpg
81KB, 858x536px
>>53798526
they deserve its independence, they fight more for their land than iraqi for theirs
>>
>>53804134
>and autonomy.
First, what is success? Only money?

With quick google searches you can see that issues like FGM are the most prevalent in Iraqi K*rdistan. Im going to assume that the reason why its less so in Turkey and Syria is because of the centralization/reach of the Turkish government and the Baathist party in Syria (alawites seem to be more educated).

There are also alot of rich Turkish K*rds in Turkey. But they live in the west. The south east is just a shithole becasue k*rds chimp out every 5 minutes so even rich Turkish k*rds dont want to invest there.
>>
>>53804286
Like I said, their situations are very different. I wasn't comparing or praising anyone.
>>
>>53804286
All the HDP supporters and even PKK members I know live in the West and wouldn't set a foot in the east.

The PKK is a mafia fighting against civilization out of retarded egotism. I hope their structures die quick.
>>
>>53804352
Yeah, i just wanted to point out that autnomy does not say alot. Since they have been so for decades and the major probems k*rds have have not been settled in that place.
>>
>>53804286
>Turk in Europe being nationalistic
Opinion discarded
>>
>>53804421
you mean being rationalistic
>>
>>53804207
If you knew anything you wouldn't post that poor girl letting her life for a fat sheep fucking drug lord driving around his newest BMW 7 with all extra features.
>>
It would have a problem with sectarianism because of the differences in culture and the second language.
>>
>>53800131
Lmao beitar get triggered
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Iraqi_Kurdistan#Violence_against_women

Kurdish women fight because they're of zero value to their own societies.
By ignorantly supporting everything Kurdish without any second thought you are supporting incindents such as honor killings and shifts in social behaviour in a more subtile manner in Europe.

Think twice before supporting Kurds blindly.
Not that I should even care any longer.
>>
>>53804700
Won't supporting the kurds help keep the arabs out of your new homeland?
>>
>>53802437
N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G
>>
File: hazara-dress.jpg (66KB, 737x491px) Image search: [Google]
hazara-dress.jpg
66KB, 737x491px
/int/ needs to start supporting Hazaras desu

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/04/world/asia/04hazaras.html

>The Hazara gains have already been rapid. Two Hazara-dominated provinces, Bamian and Daykondi, have the highest passing rates on admissions exams for the country’s top rung of universities, according to officials from the Ministry of Higher Education. In the high school graduating class of 2008, three-fourths of students in Daykondi who took the test passed, and two-thirds in Bamian, compared with the national rate of 22 percent.

>Total enrollment in Daykondi rose almost 40 percent to 156,000 over the past two years, and girls now make up 43 percent of students, said Mohammad Ali Wasiq, the Daykondi Province education director. More girls passed the entrance exam for the country’s top-rung universities from Bamian and Daykondi in 2008 than from 10 mainly Pashtun provinces combined.

>The Hazaras’ emphasis on educating girls as assiduously as boys, along with a stronger belief in gender equity than is common here

>College-educated Hazaras, including women clad in white head scarves, are a growing presence in Western offices in Kabul. And Hazaras have flooded the security forces, and now are a disproportionate fraction of soldiers, while Pashtun representation continues to lag.

http://www.france24.com/en/20140326-afghanistan-election-hazara-vote-powerbroker

>Hazara education levels are higher than those of other ethnic groups, especially the majority Pashtuns, as a new generation has seized on education to try to remake their circumstances.

>The community’s relatively moderate interpretation of Islam has seen female literacy rates soar, and come election time, female voting rates are much higher than in the more conservative Pashtun community.

>The Hazaras have also been one of the biggest supporters of the US presence in Afghanistan.
>>
>>53801009
He's Bavarian
>>
>>53798526
Ar*bs in denial who think they're special snowflakes. Their mentality is the same regardless of how much they claim to be different.
>>
>>53810079
Not true, simplification like that is the reason why you never know what hits you in the face.

>>53805081
There's no significant interrelation between the two,
>>
>>53807334
Finland should accept Mongolians
>>
>>53810616
>t. K*rd
If you had any other flag m8
>>
File: file.png (179KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
179KB, 500x375px
>>53798597
if they were so competent and smart, why aren't they free
Why have they literally never had a nation for themselves in all of history
>>
>>53804700
apperently shit like stoning women and FGM was mostly absent in all of Iraq (including Shias and Sunnis), because most Iraqis were actually quite modern, with the exception of the Kurdish area of Iraq, which has disproportionately higher rates of FGM and stonings
>>
>>53810714
Learn to differentiate.
Arabs and Kurds aren't the same.

>>53811009
Yeah, that's whgy you have to differentiate or you blindly stumble into beehives every few steps.
>>
>>53800053
Ein bayrischer Kurde?
>>
>>53811225
Türke, teils tscherkessischer Abstammung, meinten die doch schon.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.