[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

our women are ugly our food is bad and it rains a lot please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: 1441560104806.jpg (172KB, 563x721px) Image search: [Google]
1441560104806.jpg
172KB, 563x721px
our women are ugly our food is bad and it rains a lot please free me from this hell
>>
>>53737635
at least you aren't living in france
>>
>>53737635
stay strong friend
embrace islam
>>
>>53737635
Stay strong OP, work hard and eat your cereal

You will eventually save enough money to come to the South and live a comfy life
>>
At least we're significantly whiter than the USA, have better teeth than them and bigger cocks.
>>
>>53737635
The telly is good and the people are polite. As a Spanish immigrant I deeply appreciate both of those things. But I come from the rainy part of Spain anyways so the weather doesn't bother me.
>>
Aren't you free to move to any other EU country? Nothing is holding you back Raj
>>
>>53737635
come here
>>
>>53737986
>>53737949
I have no money and people wouldnt like me because I am English
>>
>>53738088
>people wouldn't like me
you don't know italians then
>>
>>53737938
Vigo is a pretty shit city, I have to say.
>>
>>53737949
They're all full of syrians or post-apoc commie shitholes
>>
>>53738201
Can't be worse than Paris, baguette.

In all seriousness, I've never been to Vigo myself, but all the cities in the northern coast are just as rainy. Not sure how shitty Vigo is so can't compare.
>>
>>53738088
>people wouldnt like me because I am English
Can't speak for Italy, but as long as you're not a cunt you'll do fine in Spain at least.
>>
File: largebritishhouse.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
largebritishhouse.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
>>53737880
At least we don't live in the Shire.

I bet you got your angst staying up late at night listening to your parents fucking because you were never more than 2 feet from them at any given point in your midget house.
>>
File: 1426173609149.jpg (42KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
1426173609149.jpg
42KB, 500x490px
>>53737635
>tfw trapped on a tiny island with nothing but British women
>>
>>53738428
This.

Just try to learn the language and don't banter about Gibraltar until you have made some good friends.

Even if you join one of those Britfag autist colonies on the coast, you will have a happy life.
>>
>>53737635
Kill your monarchs and hereditary elites. That will fix everything.
>>
I don't know why everyone in the UK doesn't just kill themselves.

Your best show is Dr. Who and it's absolutely terrible. You live in closets and pay taxes just to watch T.V. You live in the biggest nanny state in the world and even butter knifes are quasi-contraband. You are being forced out of your own cities by Muslims and you are forced to downsize your military to a laughable level. Your future monarchs are either Prince Dipshit or Prince Balding. The only one that would be any good is Harry but we all know he won't get a shot at the throne. You don't even have an active aircraft carrier and even the one you are building you have to make ski ramps like it's still the 70s. Your most known cuisine is a breakfast platter that must be 4000 calories. Other than that you are known for having a pudding that is really just coagulated blood. Delicious? Disgusting! Whenever someone thinks of the Middle Ages they imagine a bunch of dirty, disgusting Brits in the mud because that is where you belong. You should thank the Roman Empire for bringing civilization to your shitty island because without them you would be worse off than Africa. Over the past 100 years you went from the worlds greatest empire to a laughable cucked version of your former selves. I would be so ashamed to be a Brit and I know your ancestors are rolling in their graves in shame. The only thing you got going for you is Brits make the best damn cars in the world.
>>
>>53739896
That means you should kill yourself too, descendant of Brits and English-speaking scum.
>>
>>53739745
the Britfag autist colonies sound like the worst place possible but I would happily move anywhere else in spain
>>
>>53740605
Did you even read my post, or can your feeble pea sized British brain not comprehend I was talking about life on the British Isles?

Besides, I am not of British heritage.
>>
>>53737635
>our woman are ugly...

>implying brit man arent ugly as well...

Come on James you got what you deserves.
>>
>>53740761
I read your post, but Americans do obviously have British ancestors you dense fuck. Stop eating GMO foods and getting shot by niggers.
>>
>>53740862
My ancestors were Flemmish and German. Protip: Belgians are the most powerful people on the planet.

So no, I don't fall victim to the one drop rule. I have no filthy British blood in my veins thank God.
>>
>>53740931
Literally muh heritage: the post.
Kill yourself before you infect anyone else with your autistic genetics. Only an autist gives a shit about some tiny little island nobody cares about, and feels the need to indulge into their history and make it such a personal issue.
>>
File: mexishit.jpg (26KB, 400x337px) Image search: [Google]
mexishit.jpg
26KB, 400x337px
>>53740834
>Mexifat
>Talking about other people being ugly
Lay off the cerveza y tequilla there Pedro. Everyone knows Mexicans are even uglier than Indians.
>>
>>53737635
At least you don't live in Russia.
>>
>>53741123
But I don't give a shit about Britain. That is quite obvious.
>>
>>53741202
No, you obviously do.
You wrote a massive paragraph of anglophobia autism and deny that?
>>
>>53739745
>>53740735
> don't banter about Gibraltar
Or that whole fiasco with the Spanish Armada. Or our rape and pillage of the Americas. Other countries may make jokes about how horribly we mistreated the natives, but England isn't one of them.
>>
>>53737635
Just think about India, if you wanna feel good about your country.
>>
>>53741403
We made you a literal shithole, that's something to feel bad about.
>>
>>53741308
It wasn't anglophobia. It was just pointing out how shitty it is to live in Britain. Besides, anglos are fine. At least the ones in America. They are the ones that could afford to make the trip over. All the poorshits stayed behind on the Isles.
>>
>>53741458
They took after how London streets were filled with shit. Chip off the old block.
>>
I think UK tarts are fine! Not uglier than other western Europeans any way.
>>
>>53741504
They sent all their religious zealots and poor people to your country.
>>
>>53737635
There is a reason the British conquered the world anon.
>>
>>53741673
And look what happened to them. Their descendants walked on the moon and freed Europe from Nazi Germany, and are now the #1 power in the world of our age. Everyone living in America is living in the strongest country at the time. Everyone not living in America will enjoy being excluded from textbooks.
>>
>>53741504
There are decent Anglos in Britain you know. Calling us small-brained, savage, dirty and disgusting isn't very nice in case your aspergers didn't pick that up. Overgeneralising a population because of a few of it's representitives isn't the best thing to do. That would be like me saying you Americans are all bunch of fatfuck sheep who have no sense of politics.
>>
File: 142746823072.png (90KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
142746823072.png
90KB, 500x500px
but girls in Skins were cute
>>
>>53737635
That's what gave your ancestors the will to explore and conquer. Use it, channel it and make it your strength. This is the british way.
>>
Come at Finland, well our girls arent that pretty neither our food isnt that good, but least you can be who you wish to be, theres more freedom than america.
>>
>>53737880
Good evening, "muh accent" lad
>>
>>53740862
>Americans do obviously have British ancestors
Not all of us
>>
>>53744306
PASKA
>>
>>53744306
>theres more freedom than america
>believing memes
>>
File: Colonial plan.png (198KB, 1032x726px) Image search: [Google]
Colonial plan.png
198KB, 1032x726px
>>53737635
You can have your colony again with Japan :)
>>
>>53737635
English weather, english cuisine and english women. England is truly a nation of great sailor.
>>
>>53744822
I never implied all Americans have British ancestors. There are a good portion of Americans who are descended from Brits however. Those who deny their heritage only do so because of the revolution and sentiment during the civil war.
>>
>>53738377
Northern Spain is rainier than England. Only Wales and Scotland are rainier.
>>
>>53745020
>There are a good portion of Americans who are descended from Brits however.
>13%
Yeah, there are as many Americans of British ancestry as there are blacks.
>>
>>53745519
Americans are a clusterfuck of different Europeans, 13% is a lot if you come to think about how many settlers from different countries came to America.
>>
>>53737635
I know all of these feels.
>>
>>53737986
This, but save some money first.
>>
>>53745672
That's why we're just Americans
>>
>>53745073
Wettest place in Britain is in England
>>
File: USancestries.png (12KB, 244x254px) Image search: [Google]
USancestries.png
12KB, 244x254px
>>53745519
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.