[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Norway the best scandinavian country? Not only it's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

File: 1100px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.png (5KB, 1100x800px) Image search: [Google]
1100px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.png
5KB, 1100x800px
Is Norway the best scandinavian country? Not only it's the richest but it's the most iconic as well when you talk about scandinavia people imagine a mountainous country and Norway is the only mountainous one Denmark doesn't have fucking mountains and Sweden isn't that mountainous either you scum fucking retards who propably think there is snowing all year in Russia because Siberia exists

it also spawned great men such as Varg Vikernes or Anders Breivik so it's safe to say it's the most based country in Europe in general
>>
>a fucking cheese grater
>>
>>53673278
>a fucking

>RARE
>A
>R
>E
>>
>>53673278
R A R E
A

R

E
>>
>>53673046
>it also spawned great men such as Varg Vikernes or Anders Breivik
Breivik is a zionist shill
>>
File: 1404973428335.jpg (11KB, 232x233px) Image search: [Google]
1404973428335.jpg
11KB, 232x233px
>A FUCKING TOOL TO CUT A DIARY PRODUCT
>>
File: 1403511038100.jpg (178KB, 899x605px) Image search: [Google]
1403511038100.jpg
178KB, 899x605px
>>53673821
>DAIRY*
>CAN'T EVEN TYPE CORRECTLY DUE TO OUR POOR EDUCATION SYSTEM
>>
poles here are dirty and stupid.
they are mostly beggars and toilet cleaners.
How are the poles in your countries?
>>
>>53673278
Hey qt, thought you died
>>
>>53673912
>DIARY PRODUCT
You mean Diarrhea?
>>
>>53674138
I'm certain that I am immortal.
>>
Is bokmal for retards or is that nynorsk?
>>
File: pepe-flower.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-flower.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
>>53673046
i like norway and i won't tolerate any bullying towards this great country
>>
Norway is known as the last Soviet state.
>>
>>53675101
soviet state, best state
>>
>>53674909
Bokmål is more dumbed down, they are usually faster to allow writings that only the most incompetent retards use. Nynorsk, well it doesn't require a genius, but they don't allow forms that only the 10% dumbest would use either. Nynorsk is for regular people, bokmål is for retards.
>>
>>53675483
t. Bergenser
>>
>>53675101
That was said in the early 90s, it's completely irrelevant now and only spouted by idiots. It could possibly have some merit when it was first said, after the fall of the Soviet Union and we still had state monopoly on dairy products, electricity, television, phones, and you had to wait in lines for years to get a phone number, but none of these are true anymore, and haven't been for a long time.
>>
>>53675101
>Sweden is known as the most recent caliphate
Can't make this shit up
>>
>>53675655
A couple of years ago you had a fucking butter shortage around Christmas. People were smuggling butter from Sweden to your fascist country.

Literally no better than the DDR.
>>
>>53675795
>literally best living conditions in the world
>sweden legalizing rape for refugees in the meanwhile
?
>>
>>53675633
No, it's a uber-duper-menschen thank you. Now bow down and polish my shoes little booooy.
>>
>>53675920
>hurr norway is best country
kys

>>53675795
>hurr norway is shit
kys
>>
>>53675795
hue hue swede untermenschen thinks norwegians bought crappy butter from sweden. We bought from France your little homo
>>
>>53676094
Norwegians being buttblasted as usual.
>>
>>53674909
bokmål is based on how eastern norwegians (one of the many modern, hard-working western european nations) talk. the nation's cultural, financial as well as spiritual episenter being the innermost region of the oslo fjord. easterners, having a mix of other scandinavian, celtic as well as dutch and saxon dna, are a mostly germanic people. blonde hair and blue eyes is a common sight, although the average specimen will usually have a mix of light brown and slightly golden hair. people from more rural parts of the dubious construct that is the modern state of "Norway" are often quick to remind easterners that they are "too European," "too metropolitan" or simply not Norwegian enough for their taste. and in a sense, that is correct - the easterners share a story similar to that of caucasian americans, being a mix of many western european nationalities.

eastern "norway" and the oslofjord region has been a hotbed for european emigrés for close to a millennia. as a result, the population within it has the best traits of all those different nations, while having forged their own identity and a set of morals not too dissimilar to that of caucasian americans, australians or even white south africans. this is the reason why we do these people a great disservice by calling them "norwegians". for a fact, they are not norwegians - they are men of Aker! protectors of the city of Christiania!

they are
AKERITES
>>
>>53676809
More like "how eastern norwegians talk is based on bokmål". Bokmål is based on how the rich daneaboos in the cities talked, and then people have tried to talk more like the written language. Most eastern norwegian dialects are closer to nynorsk than bokmål.
>>
>>53677378
>Most eastern norwegian dialects are closer to nynorsk than bokmål
that's absolute bullshit
>>
Swede living in Norway here.

I think it might be correct. Sweden has gotten pretty bad lately due to the politicians and media flooding us with immigrants, Finland is a pretty depressing place with low wages, Iceland is fucking Iceland and Denmark having too high taxes.

Not to say this country doesn't have any problems of its own (like handling its tax and oilmoney poorly) but I think it's a little better than the other countries.
>>
>>53676809
10/10 pasta
you almost got me
But that ending
>>
>>53675633
bergenser here

you're rude lad

bergen's style of writing is literally bokmål

talking however is a mix of bokmål and nynorsk
>>
I think Sweden is a bit more iconic and world-known.

At least, there seems to be more references to Sweden in pop-culture.

That said, it's ridiculous how the worst norwegians (breivik etc) are somehow "based".
>>
Please don't make extreme praise threads like these. All it does is encourage shitposting and hatred towards norwegians despite having nothing to do with this.
>>
>>53679206
Sweden is more famous for culture export and big companies like IKEA, Volvo, SAAB, H&M, Ericsson. Also recently our problems with political correctness.

Norway is more famous for its nature and wealth.
>>
>>53679206
Their population is twice as big, they have the most impressive post-viking history, and they've always been quite rich and very much into pushing themselves out into the world disregarding the law of Jante. That said, our countries haven't been much different after the liberation of 1814, and as of the past 20 years or so, we've just gotten better for the most part despite a few bumps on the road, while they've fallen hard.
>>
>>53673046
No, Denmark is the best

>doesn't like Muslims
>eats lots of pork
>has the most beautiful Capital out of the Scandinavian countries
>they are fun people to talk to
>their girls are just as qt as those from Sverige or Norge
>>
>>53679901
>swedes
>viking
Pick one
>>
>>53673046
> great men
>Anders Breivik
>Varg Vikernes
>>
>>53679764
>SAAB
dosn't exist any longer
>Volvo
Hello chinese
>>
>>53673672
Wait you aren't Finland. Found a RARE FLAG.
>>
>>53680059
I said post-viking history, as in everything after Norway's impressive viking days (though we were still pretty strong until the Kalmar union). Swedes were vikings though.
>>
norgebros hows the market in norway for IT drones ? ive been learning norwegian for some time now and thinking of jumping ship up north after i graduate
>>
File: 3a0.jpg (125KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
3a0.jpg
125KB, 466x700px
>>53673046
>>
>>53680159
SAAB still exists, but they only make trucks airplanes etc

Volvo being owned by chinese doesnt make it chinese. When they move the production from Sweden and the chinese make their own models, then it will have become chinese
>>
>>53680199
Weirdly enough, IT jobs are still sought out. Even if you're just slightly above average knowledge-wise.
>>
>>53677378
Why would anyone want to imitate how Danes talk?

I mean scandinavian languages all sound like some stupid magic snow gnome people gibberish language but Danish is just disgusting.
>>
>>
>>53680262
Do ericson still exist? didn't it go straight in the toilet together with finish nokia?
>>
>>53680376
Both lead in the connections business.
>>
>>53680278
>Weirdly enough, IT jobs are still sought out
thats good, hope it stays that way. i need to get proper norwegian classes with a native speaker tho
>>
>>53680059
Everyone knows that Swedes were vikings as well. Only edgy /int/-people deny it. Holocaust denial-tier.

>>53680376
Yes but they are focusing on other stuff that is more profitable within tele communication, dont know exactly what but its more profitable than releasing cell phone models
>>
>>53680286
Being under their rule for so long ultimately brainwashed our people to the point were Norwegians literally thought they were untermensch Danes. Wasn't until Sweden saved us that we realized that we were in fact our own great people, with our own history, and thus began the salvation of our culture and to some degree our language.
>>
>>53680759
If you guys had a poll and chose Danes as your favorite people ahead of us my heart would be broken.

Saw a poll in Denmark in which they picked Germans before us, lel. #1 Norwegians #2 Germans #3 Swedes.
>>
how are your winter depressions coming?

at least you can into wintersports.
denmark and northern germany do just suck during winter.
>>
>>53680882
I think most Norwegians prefer Swedes over Danes, even if we like both. That's just my hunch though, but at least I do.
>>
>>53680918
>winter depression

Is that a "thing" there?
>>
>>53680918
>how are your winter depressions coming?
pretty bad, just as bad as the autumn depression. hoping spring depression will be better but it will probably be the same.
>>
>>53681114
For normal countries, that is actually a thing.
>>
>>53681202
this

>mfw pretty much depressed all the time, it just goes away for a few weeks during summer
>>
>>53681281
Explain there pseudo diseases please.
>>
>>53681404
>these*
>>
>>53673954
Didn't know niggers can write.
>>
>>53681110
Well I feel that Norwegians are closer to us culturally, even if danes ofc are very very close as well. With Norwegians it almost feels as if we are identical more or less, with danes its noticeable that they are a bit more "continental".

I think a poll here would be 1. Norwegians 2. Finns 3. Danes
>>
>>53681404
>sunlight is important for serotonin synthesis
>lack of serotonin makes you lazy, sad and tired

treated myself with a sunlight-lamp.
makes me happier and more productive.
>>
File: 1347227199058.jpg (124KB, 420x500px) Image search: [Google]
1347227199058.jpg
124KB, 420x500px
>Search "norwegian butter"
>Get this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub0GzU56YMA

>>
File: 1396371638739.gif (839KB, 450x402px) Image search: [Google]
1396371638739.gif
839KB, 450x402px
>>53681771
I didn't know darkness can actually make someone depressed to be honest.
>>
>>53681991
it's the reason for dry danish cookies, dark crime novels and enormous alcohol taxes in scandinavia
>>
>>53681110
>That's just my hunch though
Yeah excactly, yours and yours only madafak. Now suck my cock
>>
>>53680882
Nothing to worry about, we hate you both
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.