[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be German >go for a swim >get molested http://www

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: 169664691.jpg (107KB, 594x556px) Image search: [Google]
169664691.jpg
107KB, 594x556px
>be German
>go for a swim
>get molested

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35326090

ISLAM
>>
>>53665797
Could you imagine if Germany was filled with white people with people swimming in public pools without being molested? How boring and vibrant!
>>
File: triumphwill.jpg (30KB, 410x236px) Image search: [Google]
triumphwill.jpg
30KB, 410x236px
>>53665797
Merkel has one chance
One Opportunity
Will she catch it
or just let it slip
>Fourth Reich to purge Islam when?
>>
And it's only beginning. I see riots and burning cars in their future. And many more rapes.
>>
>>53666708

I actually hope for this.
We are crashing Europe with no survivors, again.
>>
>>53667566
Why?

What did we do to deserve this?
>>
>>53665797

Please don't post our beloved queen without a good reason. Thank you
>>
>>53667874
She is living proof that Argies are white.

Post more Maxima.
>>
File: maxima1.jpg (259KB, 909x1600px) Image search: [Google]
maxima1.jpg
259KB, 909x1600px
>>53668111
>>
>>53668306
Maxima is such a soap opera name, literally comedy tier.
>>
>>53668402
>>
>>53665994
Never!

Fourth reich will be installed with the sole purpose of purging the cancerous white race out of the planet
>>
Similar stuff here.

http://yle.fi/uutiset/kulttuurit_tormaavat_uimahallissa__alastomuus_on_tabu_mutta_niin_on_tuijottelukin/8586265

Refugees intentionally going to the women's side showers to take a look at naked women.
Refugees refusing to shower naked.
Refugees going there in groups of 4-8 and doing nothing but stare at women.

Obviously we can't ban them, because that'd be racist.
>>
http://www.thelocal.at/20160115/schoolgirls-report-abuse-by-young-asylum-seekers

Nazi party two electric boogaloo when?
>>
>>53668111
>this is considered white in aruba
>>
>>53671529
>she is considered Aryan master race in España
>>
File: 1451243691162.jpg (38KB, 604x437px) Image search: [Google]
1451243691162.jpg
38KB, 604x437px
>>53668111
>Maxima
T. Latvia
>>
the receptionist at the doctors office i went to today was muslim
she was very nice and pretty looking 2bh
>>
>>53667566
Millionth time's a charm?
>>
You guys are fuckin' pussies.
>>
>>53665797

>Sexual harrasment in swimming pools by Arab/North African males
>News

I already had a Deja Vu when I heard about the Köln things.. But this is just straight up _exactly_ the same as what happened frequently in the late 90s early 00s here... Which makes me wonder: Has this been commonplace all over Europe all these years, but didn't other countries report these sort of incidents?

>1999 (article refers to a loooong lists of incidents before the one it's about)
http://www.nrc.nl/handelsblad/1999/07/16/meisjes-aangerand-in-tikibad-7454999
>2002, article about how there is now more security and control as the directors of the pools grew tired of the CONSTANT stream of incidents relating sexual intimidation/assault, violence etc.
http://www.trouw.nl/tr/nl/5009/Archief/article/detail/2775307/2002/07/26/Jongeren-helpen-de-badmeester-in-De-Mirandabad-een-handje.dhtml
>2002. 'At the court of the Hague 11 years olds on trial for rape is no longer surprising'
http://www.volkskrant.nl/archief/nog-geen-twee-turven-en-nu-al-verdacht-van-verkrachting~a609077/
>2003: 4 'Belgian' kids arrested in Dutch pool for sexual assaults on teenaged girls
http://frontpage.fok.nl/nieuws/164058/1/1/50/jongeren-opgepakt-na-aanranding-in-zwembad.html
>1998 (!!!): 'On Fridaynights it isn't even fun anymore'
http://www.trouw.nl/tr/nl/5009/Archief/article/detail/2726436/1998/06/20/OP-VRIJDAGAVOND-IS-DE-LOL-ERAF.dhtml

Literally how is it suddenly news in Germany? Have they not seen incidents like this in the 90s? Didn't they tighten security and such, like our public swimming pools? Was there no outrage? Was there a cover up? Were these sort of incidents somehow unique to the Netherlands in that time?
>>
>>53674507
We had turks and not moroccans which grew into society for 50 years, I think thats the difference.
>>
>>53667566
You're a shit
>>
>>53674507
Sweden police are being investigated for covering up mass reports of sexual harassment by Muslims in both 2015 and 2014. So probably.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/12/world/europe/swedish-police-coverup-sexual-assault.html?_r=0
>>
>>53674194
Nice to hear you had a decent/good experience
>>
File: pool.jpg (98KB, 620x466px) Image search: [Google]
pool.jpg
98KB, 620x466px
>Migrant men banned from swimming pool

Meme magic strikes again!
>>
>>53674605

There were Turks among those incidents in the 90s here as well.. If I were you I'd sooner doubt your media and government's reporting skills than blindly trust the fact that your immigrants would never.... Because if anything the whole Köln incident has shown that German authorities and media have dubious reporting standards.

http://krant.telegraaf.nl/krant/archief/20020905/teksten/bin.bezoekers.zwembad.andere.html

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:dEXDWUcWD_sJ:www.nrc.nl/handelsblad/1998/06/30/lik-op-stuk-bij-seksueel-wangedrag-jongeren-in-zwembaden-7405330+&cd=6&hl=nl&ct=clnk&gl=nl (cache because paywall for Archive)

These articles, both about 15 years old, speak of incidents in swimming pools perpetrated by people who are of foreign descent 98% of the time, mostly Moroccan or Turkish... I find it hard to believe other European cities have not seen incidents like these... The way international media are acting like this is some completely new phenomenon smells like bullshit to me.
>>
>>53674828
I agree on the last parapgraph.

Might be that they supressed it for being nazi.
>>
File: lol germonkey.jpg (97KB, 721x480px) Image search: [Google]
lol germonkey.jpg
97KB, 721x480px
>>
>>53665797
>Muh nur fur deutsche swimming pools
I'm laughing, thx for eternal entertainment germs
>>
>>53667599
muh 6 gorillions I guess
>>
File: bluepill.png (2MB, 1593x1328px) Image search: [Google]
bluepill.png
2MB, 1593x1328px
>>53674828
>The way international media are acting like this is some completely new phenomenon smells like bullshit to me.

They need to pretend it's new and rare in order to legitimize their cuckoldry narrative.
>>
>>53674673
They're too busy investigating the sexual assault by Julian Assange.
>>
>>53675401
>kill 6 million jews
>get upset when people call you out on killing 6 million jews
Germs, folks!
>>
I gotta be honest. I get it if some Poles or whatever are joking about this but where do Brits get the idea of joking about this when over 1400 kids have been raped in England since the late 90s. German police tried to deny it for like 4-5 days, English police denied it for like 15+ years out of fear for being called racist. If this is this "banter" you're talking about, you're not doing a good job Percy.
>>
>>53676251
Reading comprehension much?
>>
>>53676320

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3400783/Group-Syrian-Afghan-migrant-boys-sexually-assaulted-three-girls-Austrian-school-MONTHS-police-notified.html

Because it's funny that because the UK is the only place it got uncovered (because the Jimmy Saville scandal kicked off a nation paedo witch-hunt), you think it's the only place that it happened.

These incidents are all just evidence of the same attitued across Europe, theres almost certainly similar incidents that jusf havent been uncovered.
>>
>>53666708
It's inevitable. It's just a matter of who's going to be doing the suffering.
>>
>>53667566
the eternal kraut strikes again
further enforces the fact that germany must be divided among her neighbours
>>
>>53677176
>These incidents are all just evidence of the same attitued across Europe

Nah m8... Rotherham is pretty unique. I doubt there are other European states where facts were so blatantly covered up for such a long time. If anything the scale of Rotherham got so big because authorities did nothing for a literal decade..

>theres almost certainly similar incidents that jusf havent been uncovered.

See all the articles I linked in this thread. All Dutch, but the narrative is pretty similar: Arab/North african men harass/assault/rape teenage girls.. As early as 1998 there was policy in place with municipal governments, municipal pools and the police. I doubt that a Rotherham-tier scandal could have developed in the light of all that extra attention for sexual violence perpetrated by immigrants..
>>
>>53678021
>Rotherham is pretty unique. I doubt there are other European states where facts were so blatantly covered up for such a long time.

Have you heard of this new thing called the Catholic church? The abuse going on for 50 years in Ireland, or the rapey choir run by the last pope's bro that's just come out?

Britain's not got any special circumstances to cause this. And your evidence of all the dutch goings on shows that this can happen in one country and still be ignored in another.

Just because you don't see it doesnt mean it isnt happening. We only found out in the UK because people started to want to hear about it because of saville.

Now that these events are becoming news people are willing to hear in europe, more and more will be dug up, just watch.
>>
>>53679057
>Have you heard of this new thing called the Catholic church? The abuse going on for 50 years in Ireland, or the rapey choir run by the last pope's bro that's just come out?
Yes. We've had quite a few inquiries and commissions look into that, with regards to schools, churches and orphanages in this country..
>Britain's not got any special circumstances to cause this.
Apart from authorities and social workers afraid to report incidents for being called 'racist', and police refusing to take reports from 12 years olds being raped because they were apparantly lower class slags...
>And your evidence of all the dutch goings on shows that this can happen in one country and still be ignored in another.
It happened in both the UK and the Netherlands, apparantly.. But authorities and media picked up on it at the start here, in 1999... While in the UK it took 15 years and 1400 victims. There seems to be a difference in attitude there.
>Just because you don't see it doesnt mean it isnt happening.
That much is true. But just because it happened in the UK doesn't mean it must have happened here as well... Again: I doubt a coverup here would have gotten so big, since authorities and media here do not have a habit of sweeping sexual assaults by immigrants under the rug...
>We only found out in the UK because people started to want to hear about it because of saville.
Do you think people wanted to hear about the mass sexual assaults in the Netherlands in 1998? Of course not... But even fewer people wanted it to carry on.
>Now that these events are becoming news people are willing to hear in europe, more and more will be dug up, just watch.

Oh, no doubt. I just think there won't be much to dig up (not saying nothing, mind you, but I doubt they'll pull 1400 victim reports out of some drawer here) in this country, as there these sorts of crimes have typically been reported right as they were committed.
>>
>>53679772
>>Britain's not got any special circumstances to cause this.
>Apart from authorities and social workers afraid to report incidents for being called 'racist', and police refusing to take reports from 12 years olds being raped because they were apparantly lower class slags...

I mean special circumstances to cause authorities to ignore it. Sweden is more 'yes' for example, you think it couldnt have happened there? There's a thread now about a murdered boy in sweden where all the press are only telling the muslim murderers side. And all these stories of immigrants are after only a week of this stuff coming out.

The thing about the dutch stories i mean proves that the same thing can happen wothout anyone knowing. Look at it this way: this time last year would you have said that the assaults by migrants could only happen in NL because it jadn't been reported elsewhere?
>>
>>53680239
>Sweden is more 'yes' for example, you think it couldnt have happened there?

Doubtful. For all of their >yes they have extremely strict sexual assault/rape laws, a high degree of equality of the sexes and a large amount of men that unironically call themselves 'feminists'... I think their >yes attitude would quickly melt in the light of mass sexual assaults.. They might have covered a few (like at that STHLM festival), but not 1400 of them.

>Look at it this way: this time last year would you have said that the assaults by migrants could only happen in NL because it jadn't been reported elsewhere?

No, ofcourse not.. There are issues with Muslims and the treatment of women wherever they go. Anyone that lives in a country with semi-functioning media knows this..

I'm not saying that a Rotherham-tier scandal could only have happened in the UK.. I'm just saying it likely hasn't happened here on a similar scale.. If anywhere, I have my doubts about Germany.
>>
>>53680494

Yeah i'm not saying specifically NL, but it could happen. More were molested in catholic scandals for a longer time but that somehow doesnt count?

Also Sweden may be down on rape but gets a bit soft when it's immigrants (black dick is expensive).
>>
>>53680838
>More were molested in catholic scandals for a longer time but that somehow doesnt count?

I don't know about the UK, but the Catholic church's track record is well known and documented.. There have been inquiries and commissions as early as the 70s and as recent as 2010, and most of the incidents investigated took place before that. There's a reason the Catholic church is all but dead in this country m8.. Obviously it counts, but saying there is currently a culture of covering up or a pressing issue regarding child abuse in the Catholic church is (for Western Europe anyway) simply not true. There is, and was plenty of attention for those cases..

>Also Sweden may be down on rape but gets a bit soft when it's immigrants (black dick is expensive).

Perhaps, but at least their police tried to make an effort to report, and their media have started picking up as well since Köln. Again: I doubt the Swedes are 'tolerant' enough to let over a thousand girls be raped..
>>
>>53681189
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

The Irish population only became widely aware of church abuses in the 90's and the govt didnt launch an official investigation until 2000, and that didnt get published until 2009.

It makes no difference that these thing have now got out and been dealt with. They have in the Rotheram case too and there have been convictions and arrests are still on-going.

You can keep your head in the sand if you want that rotherham was a freak occurance so that you can use it as banter on /int/. People would have said that it was impossible in the UK too before it was discovered. But these sex attacks that are coming out and the media and government response are evidence of exactly the same motive of covering up crimes to 'not inflame racism'
>>
>>53667599
You were a gateway for the gypsies, though
>>
>>53681989
>The Irish population only became widely aware of church abuses in the 90's and the govt didnt launch an official investigation until 2000, and that didnt get published until 2009.

To be fair, Ireland is basically an insane theocracy.. When they were just learning about sexual abuse issues in the Catholic Church, the Netherlands had already become a missionairy zone..
>pic
This is what the city of Amsterdam looked like when the pope last visited the Netherlands in 1985. The banner says (roughly) 'Pope, piss off'.

>You can keep your head in the sand if you want that rotherham was a freak occurance so that you can use it as banter on /int/.
This isn't about banter m8.. And I do think Rotherham is a freak occurance, but not because of the actual assaults/rapes, but because of the widespread coverup.. You make a parallel with the Catholic Church, but that goes limp imo. The Catholic Church, particularly in Ireland, is a very powerful organisation with a MASSIVE moral and religious authority over it's members. It makes sense that an inward-oriented organisation like that would try to cover up scandals like that.. Particularly because they're literally a church that literally claims that they're holy.
> People would have said that it was impossible in the UK too before it was discovered.
If someone told you a week before Rotherham came out, that British authorities and social workers frequently covered up cases of sexual abuse, out of politically correct considerations, you would not have believed that? Because I would have, to be honest...
>>
File: Paus Amsterdam.jpg (205KB, 1200x804px) Image search: [Google]
Paus Amsterdam.jpg
205KB, 1200x804px
>>53682466
>>
>>53667566
Order 66 confirmed
>>
>>53682466

Why do you keep trying to make everything about the Netherlands? Im not talking about the Netherlands.
Yeah, right. You say that now because you already know it happened. You think the UK has more left leaning sensibilities than Germany? Or Sweden? Germany can't even show a swastika for fear of inciting racism, you think theyre more happy to announce 1400 interracial rapes on the 6 oclock news?

How can you say rotheram was unique because of the cover ups when the last week has literally been non stop evidence of coverups?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.