[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this kid the average /pol/ poster from European first wor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 7

File: 4465656.jpg (49KB, 461x492px) Image search: [Google]
4465656.jpg
49KB, 461x492px
Is this kid the average /pol/ poster from European first world countries? How would be your performance in a fight with a Muslim?

Protip: I practice BJJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe47_Z-wJX8
>>
>>53599703
I'd probably lose that fight because they attack in packs
>>
>>53599703
lel, german betas suffer
>>
>>53599726

You are American, you have guns
>>
File: european btfo by refugees.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
european btfo by refugees.webm
3MB, 720x404px
So this is how the white race dies...
>>
>not punching that faggot
>not pushing him to the ground
>not using the rollerblades to crush his skull
amateur
>>
>>53599703
do you have more of those
>>
>don't make me skate i'm full of chocolate
>>
File: 1444109976837.jpg (107KB, 1040x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1444109976837.jpg
107KB, 1040x1055px
>>53599808
fucking scum
>>
>>53599703
People in Europe don't need self-defence because there is no crime in Europe.
>>
>>53599808
>he just gives up and walk away
fucking cuck holy shit
>>
>>53599726
Is there something wrong with your trigger finger?
>>
>>53599703
why doesn't he just drive away on his skates?
>>
>>53601662

Russians are good at fightings...
>>
>>53599703
He had no chance with roller skates on tbf
>>
In high school smart kids go to different schools than dumb kids here. In the dumb kids schools fights are a daily occurrence. In smart kid schools people don't even hit back.

I did Judo for like 8 years in elementary school, kick boxing for 3 years in high school. And Krav Maga for around 6 years as an adult. So I'm not too worried. I stopped doing martial arts due to a surgery, but I hope to go wrestling in the future. I like grappling.
>>
>>53601804
>tfw no concealed carry
>>
File: tips quran.jpg (34KB, 844x270px) Image search: [Google]
tips quran.jpg
34KB, 844x270px
>islamigays
>>
>>53602009
So what difference does that make? If you have to be in hairy areas the law won't stop the dude trying to come up on you.
>>
>>53599808
>and that day Wilhem found out what a terrible mistake his country has made.
>>
What would /int/ do against 3+ same sized guys attacking you at the same time?
No imaginary guns because guns are banned in yurop and the americans browsing 4chins are too poor/beta to actually own one.
>>
>tfw born just in time for the qt twink boipussy era
>>
>>53602371
*unsheathes katana*
>>
>>53601943
>brits don't know how to fight on roller skates

Come on man
>>
>>53602371
The best strategy in almost every fight for yourself is running away if you want a serious question.
>>
>>53602371
Start throwing punches and hope for the best. They're gonna try to beat me up anyway, right?
>>
>>53602425
>serious question
answer
>>
>>53602425
Everyone who has ever stepped outside their door knows this but this is /int/ we're talking about
>>
>>53602371
Had this happen to me. Two guys in a narrow alleyway, one approaching from the front other from the back, tried to mug me. Shoved one of them to the side and ran away.
>>
>>53602371
I've seen lesser quality.22 pistols on sale for less than $100
>>
>>53602371
At Krav Maga we trained that very often. You walk away, circling preferably, with your guard up. You can punch if they come close, but you shouldn't stop moving.

Keep both feet on the ground to keep your balance, so no kicking.
>>
>>53602474
The best strategy is not to get in a situation to begin with.
>>
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>53602416
I can't even ride them normally.
>>
>>53602526
Did you have anything on how to deal with grabbing/pulling on clothes and the guys trying to get you on the ground? Just not letting them get withing range?
>>
>wearing working boots with steel rail and reinforced soles and toes everyday
>like to hike, split wood for grandpa every winter, used to be amateur lightweight boxer in highschool (didnt compete much tho)
>eating healthy, have mostly outdoors hobbies, 188 cm tall, had all male class in highschool and there were fights from time to time (went to el.technician highschool)

call me a fedora or whatever but I think I'd collapse a lung with a kick if your average rag head tried something one me
also I am not a lanklet, I have around 90 kilograms and almost no belly
>>
>>53602371
You can carry a gun in France.
>>
>>53602371
Well I'm colombian, I'd run away.
Then I would return with 5 guys more with baseball bats and blow their fucking kneecaps out.
>>
>>53602599
If you think you can and have confidence you are better off than someone who is generally spineless.
>>
>>53602371
Me on a night out in Manchester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxdQI5c-GTY
>>
>>53602657
That's exactly how it went where i grew up.
>>
>>53602664
confidence or no confidence its just common sense to defend yourself.. beside, a little bit of fighting is exciting, it somehow always felt good and scary at the same time

you just have to be in good shape, just holding guard up can be very tiresome and you may end up winded and gasping for air after taking a couple of punches or even after hitting someone a couple of times if you are in poor condition, I know just holding a guard looks easy enough but most people actually cant keep their fists in front of their face and move around for 10 minutes while taking and throwing punches

in any event, if things start going really bad, you can always kick someone in the inside of a knee and snap his leg if you wear boots and simply run
>>
>>53602598
Yeah. Most of the training was focusses on releases from grabs and takedowns, multiple opponents and weapon disarms.
Also stuff like getting on top on the ground and standing up.

They had a different release for pretty much everything, but there were a few basics you'd see very often.
Like if you grab someone's hand above his thumb you can easily release his grip.
If someone grabs you high you can just twist your elbow over his arm to release his grip. And then elbow him in the face.

There are also some takedowns that you can barely defend against, like that BJJ shit where they grab both your legs and pull them up. So you just prepare for the fall by setting up a choke. Or knee him in the face / twist his head if you see it coming.
>>
>>53602690
Seen that one before.

A team tactic my crew used against maniacs was one guy shoot for the legs and hang on and the other pounds away with a bat, pipe, or tire iron.
>>
>>53602526
Isn't that the "martial art" of punching in the dick?
Although for an emergency situation is acceptable I guess.

>>53602709
Story?
>>
>>53602914
>Although for an emergency situation is acceptable I guess.
It's always acceptable unless you're trying to prove superiority.
>>
>>53599703
Why'd he beat up the kid? That's not very nice.
>>
I fought against four once. Knocked out one (that's how I started id), broke another's nose, then I saw some kinda black screen, maybe they were going to show me some cool movie? When I worke up after a moment, my nose was broken too. Perhaps it was dark in the cinema so I fell down.
>>
>>53602971
because he hates white people
>>
>>53602914
Here it is back in the day- Anyone who let a motherfucker get away without being beaten to a pulp could 100 percent guarantee that the intended target was coming back with reinforcements.

Sure as the sun rises and falls.
>>
>>53602914
Most of the groin kicks are just meant as a distraction to be honest.
Like, in Aikido you have these wrist locks that are hard to set up if the other person tenses his arm. So if you try it it randomly fails.
But if you kick him in the groin to relax his arm a bit the technique suddenly does work.
>>
>>53602371
Try to talk my way out. If not, run the fuck out of there, go to my closest friend's house arm the crew and make a hate crime by cutting their Achilles tendons.
>>
>>53602831
>its just common sense to defend yourself

That sense isn't so common. It's amazing just how many people out there can and will get their asses kicked in with out really raising their hands to defend themselves.

They were whipped before the first blow was thrown.
>>
>>53602280
This was Hungry if I recall correctly.
>>
>>53602371
If there's a clear path away from them, run.
If not, then Glima throw the manlet into the others and run before I get stabbed.
>>
File: 1432967259019.webm (56KB, 408x358px) Image search: [Google]
1432967259019.webm
56KB, 408x358px
>german """""boys""""" literally prance around in rollerblades and cry
>>
>>53603297
You can find a bunch of videos where kids get punked in this country.
>>
>>53602971
Yeah why did he just punch the kid in the face, what's the story there? Was the german kid picking on him or something, or did he just beat him up because he could and the kid was a little bitch?
>>
Anyone have the webm of the kid in the OP pic?
>>
I just talk shit and let my 190cm+ martial arts training buddies take care of the fighting. I suspect the same strategy would work against muslims
>>
>>53599808
Where is this? Germany?
>>
>>53603229
how is it not common... when I was growing up, it was kind of expected for kids at playground to fight one another, the parents would obviously try to separate them but still it was to be expected

I am 20 now, so it was very long time ago, it was a common thing for boys to fight from time to time
as long as you dont beat up on someone who cant hit back, hit under the belt, try to poke eyes or use nails, fighting was considered... normal thing, not very pleasant or desirable but it happened

by fighting I dont mean using bricks or breaking someone's arms or legs or kicking while he is on the floor or kicking teeth out of the head
sometimes, one guy would even help other guy stand up..
>>
>>53602371
I'd rollerblade away and they'd never catch me
>>
I always carry a brass knuckle just in case so a good punch in the nose and it's done
>>
>>53603490
I don't know how the laws in France are, but in the Netherlands you might just as well carry a gun if you've got a brass knuckle on you. The judge won't go easy on you.
>>
>>53603462
>rollerblade away
Kids use heelies now grandpa
>>
>>53603548
They are 100% legal here since 2013 and it never stopped anyone before.
>>
>>53603442
When I was a kid we would fight for play, but that stopped once we hit prepubescence.

I've never fought anyone as a teenager or an adult outside of martial arts stuff.
>>
File: 1413736852633.png (330KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1413736852633.png
330KB, 330x319px
>>53603442
>muh slav manliness

nigger tier post, are all serbs this delusional?
>>
>>53603615
Here normal fights won't get you in prison. But things like kicking in the head and brass knuckles can turn it into an attempted murder. With the fact that you were carrying the brass knuckles around showing a certain intend to use it on someone before you were in danger.
>>
>>53603548
>in the Netherlands you might just as well carry a gun if you've got a brass knuckle on you. The judge won't go easy on you.
holy shit Europe is doomed, can't you even have weapons for hunting or recreation or anything?
>>
File: M&P15-22.png (44KB, 540x260px) Image search: [Google]
M&P15-22.png
44KB, 540x260px
>>53603697
You can. You can also go plinking with this shit.
>>
>>53603749
You're just not allowed to carry anything for self-defence.
But if you get attacked you can use it in a proportional manner.
>>
>>53603442
What can i say? Some places raise their people to be too "civilized" Where i grew up it was exactly how you said. We fought often and hard, It was expected of us. Even the girls would engage in knock down drag out fights.

But this is a really big world and not everyone has the same views on roughousing,
>>
>>53599808
https://youtu.be/OBXbfpP2vDM?t=133
>>
>>53603919
oldie but goodie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzloIHo-5uw
>>
>>53604022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssEhLSAO16k
>>
>>53603638
Piss off.

There was an Irish bar i used to drink at sometimes to start my friday nights off, since the owner was a fellow businessman in town and we hooked up. Let me tell you,it had more fights than HBO boxing. They would seemingly fight over anything at anytime but they were really clean about it.They would bash each other until one obviously till the situation was solved then it was" Ah, get 'em up and give 'em a drink.

Nice people but fucking goddamn.
>>
>>53604022
>>53604055
lol does it taste good?
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.