[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

חחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחח

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: 1452769196315.png (556KB, 661x931px) Image search: [Google]
1452769196315.png
556KB, 661x931px
>>
File: 2016.jpg (84KB, 600x523px) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
84KB, 600x523px
>>53578013

Danish men need to respect women more.
>>
חחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחח גדול אחי
>>
>>53578013
Do the danish have movement where they blame white danes for being even worse?
>>
>being groped
>dangerous
What? Are yuros this soft?
>>
Holy Fucking Shit!
>>
>>53579824
Would you want some hairy subhuman apes groping your daughters and wives while they try to travel to work/school? They would literally be shot in America
>>
File: EU_Flag.jpg (82KB, 1160x788px) Image search: [Google]
EU_Flag.jpg
82KB, 1160x788px
>>
>>53580582
lel
>>
>>53580560
racist much? its not like white men arent doing this,you just reply to this shit so you can shit on war victims. maybe helping these people is more important then these spoiled people yammering about "muh freedoms"
>>
OOGA BOOGA ME MUSLIM ME LIKE BIG BLONDE BOOTY OOGA BOOGA FICKI FICKI
>>
>>53580796
I hope this is bait. If it's not, you should make your way back to Reddit.
>>
חחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחח
>>
>>53580796
White men don't do that.

Go wearing a miniskirt in a white area... no problem

Go wear a miniskirt in a muslim area, you're sure to get harassed.

Muslim men are despicable with women, deal with it.
>>
>>53581128
Then maybe you should respect their culture and learn a bit about tolerance? Also don't forget local police forces are quite racist and tend to mark refugees and minorities, thus gimping statistics, which quite clearly causes the disproportional representation in crime statistics.
>>
>>53580796
>it's not like white men aren't doing this

well... yes it is. white men don't stand in gangs accosting women and sexually assaulting them.
>>
File: 1280px-Man,_Tadmor,_Syria.jpg (206KB, 1280x915px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Man,_Tadmor,_Syria.jpg
206KB, 1280x915px
HHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGG

H O T
P A L E
D A N E
A S S
>>
>>53581291
Absolutely, my brother Isaac here is 100% correct. I simply do not understand why goyim are so racist towards Muslims, when in fact it's actually a white male problem.
>>
>>53581128
>>53581315
Don't fault us for not being cucks, you emasculated kuffars. You spend half your waking hours bitching and moaning on this Ainu ass-audition forum about your falling birth rates, then wonder why we want nothing to do with your suicidal """""""culture"""""".
>>
>>
>>53581717
Since when is having to harass women in groups because they find you too disgusting to be willing is a sign of alphaness ?
>>
>>53581717
>Raping women = not being a cuck

You're literally the fourth Muslim today who has defended raping women and children. How can anyone be in any doubt that there's no such thing as moderate Muslims? They're literally all disgusting, and should be killed.

Don't relax too much, though. It's our governments letting you in, the majority of the people here still hate you, and when the civil war erupts, you're all going to burn.
>>
>>53581841
Women love sexually confident men. You won't understand because your people have been indoctrinated by insane hags (the same ones who went running to the police in Cologne) who believe men should sign 9001 consent forms before even talking to a woman.
>>
>>53581717
>us
>we
>>
>>53582000
Wow, calm down bro, it's just their fucking culture alright.

I mean it's literally a "fucking culture".
>>
>>53582000
>rape
Well meme'd. It's not rape if her nipples garden and she gets wet. And white whores always do.
>>
>>53582222
>A chink in Canada trying to troll white Europeans
>>
I guarantee this Canuck goes to U of Toronto
>>
protect our girls
>>
>>53582356
>trying
It obviously worked :^)
>>
>protect Swedish girls
>get stabbed

http://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten/arminas-mordades--mitt-i-skolkorridoren/
>>
Actually, this is good for us, guys. White wimin gonna be looking for soft white skinned boys such as ourselves so it's a good moment to take a shower and hit the city.
And when you don't find a date you can always go there and start groping bitches yelling arab memes and shit.
2016 is gonn be good!
>>
>>53580560
Where i lived this will happen for sure. If the police don't get a handle on it, someone will catch a bullet.
>>
>>53582463
stabbed in the back.
Because ar*bs are too cowardly to attack people upfront.
>>
>>53582446
Well, you got a reply, so I guess it technically did. Congrats?
>>
File: really.png (916KB, 1185x393px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
916KB, 1185x393px
lel
>>
>>53582710
Totally buttmad i see :^)
>>
>>53579417
As far as I've seen, no. Some won't take it to the police but I guess it's because they're embarrassed
>>
At least now we know why their women wear burkas.
>>
>>53582593

Why do you defend these people? Also why do you pretend all American citizens shoot everyone over everything? That's the cops that do that, you yourself are a pussy faggot and most likely obese
>>
>>53580560
That guy is in an idiot. They would definitely get shot. If not by someone there then by the police who are always looking for an excuse.
>>
We must understand that they come from a different culture and be tolerant and respectful of their ways. They are enriching us Europeans with their culture and ways.
>>
At least, people aren't saying that whites are so much worse.
And they're not saying stupid shit like >>53586580
>>
>>53581717

Youre always here abdul
>>
>>53580796
NETHERLANDS
YES
>>
>>53580796
Poe's Law more relevant on /int/ at this time than ever before
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.