[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Belgium really have the best beer? Then why is Germany

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1325115371475.jpg (64KB, 575x600px) Image search: [Google]
1325115371475.jpg
64KB, 575x600px
Does Belgium really have the best beer?

Then why is Germany a big deal?
>>
>>53576775
hot
>>
It does by a vast margin, but Germany has funny traditional costumes and Oktoberfest.
>>
>>53576775
sauce
>>
>>53576775

I want to fuck that cartoon girl
>>
File: seehofer.jpg (32KB, 360x540px) Image search: [Google]
seehofer.jpg
32KB, 360x540px
>>53576775
germany has good tier beers but also manny shit tier ones
>>
>>53576775
post the rest of the anime, dale
>>
>>53577231
use googe fucking autist
and its a comic
>>
File: bavaria.png (38KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
bavaria.png
38KB, 800x480px
>>53576775
german beer < belgian beer < bavarian beer
the rest of germany will serve you literal horse piss.
Cologne is especially guilty of this. Their specialty 'beer' is the one in the skinny fag glasses. Don't associate bavarian beer with piss like that.
>>
>>53577325

Can you perhaps link it?
>>
>>53578033
> Kölsch
> beer
Pick one, agreed, but Swabian beers are based. And although Altbier from Düsseldorf is strange compared to Bavarian beers, it is great too.

> inb4 hurr durr muh Reinheitsgebot

Remember that Oett*nger is from Bavaria, Heiko.
>>
Belgium's beer gets its reputation from its distinct yeast strains that often yield pronounced fruity ester flavors, enhanced by their penchant to make strong and flavorful beers. That's essentially the secret behind Belgian brewing. They're also more willing to experiment with alternative ingredients or additives like pure sugar, fruit, or spices.
Germany, on the other hand, is rooted in tradition and prides itself on its Reinheitsgebot. They make some of my favorite styles of beer, but their unwillingness to experiment is ultimately going to end with them getting cucked by Belgium and experiment-prone craft breweries from the US and Scandinavia.
>>
>>53578386
oettinger is the worst bavarian beer, but still pretty good by german standards.
>heiko
preißn
>>
>>53577325

google only gives a bunch of ebin funny blogs with that picture alone
>>
>>53577325
we have a connoisseur of chinese cartons here folks.

give the equal yes is comic or animed, 'Im going to make me a hay with it.

Pass the link now.
>>
Belgian beer is by far the best. Chimay, Leffe, Duvel ect. German beers are decent but they're known for their beer festivals.
>>
>>53576775
hot
>>
>>53578593
> oettinger [...] pretty good by german standards

My sides, you can't make this Scheiße up
>>
BELGIUM BEER BEST
OTHERS PISS SHIT WITH 70 PER CENT WATER
HOW WOULD U LIKE UR NON BELGIAN BEER
NOTASTE KEK: JUST FUCK MY BEER UP SENPAI
SAY NO MORE
AND THEN THEY ADDED SOAP TO THEIR '''''''''''''''''''BEER''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
POOPIE POOPS IS WHAT THAT SHIT IS JUST PEE PEE FROM LE OLD GUY NEXT DOOR
AY YO MIND GIVE US A HAND HERE WITH THIS BEER WERE MAKING
NOT PROBLEMO LE OLD FART REPLIED AT WHICH HIS WRINKLY PENILININESIS WAS REVEALED
UPON EXAMININGEN THE OLD MANS PISS STREAM THE OL SHITTY RETARDED BRAINDEAD COPYCATS WHO JUST LET ALL THEIR JUICES LOOSE ON THE GOOD NAME OF BEER SAID:
ITS GONNA BE ALE THIS YEAR!
>>
>>53579937

Jonge...
>>
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I take a look at my life
And realize there's nothing left
'Cause I've been brassing and laughing so long
That even my momma thinks that my mind has gone
But I ain't never crossed a man that didn't deserve it
Me be treated like a punk, you know that's unheard of
You better watch how ya talking
And where ya walking
Or you and your homies might be lined in chalk

I really hate to trip but I gotta lop
As they croak, I see myself in the pistol smoke
Fool, I'm the kinda G that little homie's wanna be like
On my knees in the night
Saying prayers in the street light
>>
>>53579937
no reinheitsgebot, no deal.
hops, malt, barley, and water.
you put anything else in there, it's not beer.
>>
File: youserious.png (112KB, 463x301px) Image search: [Google]
youserious.png
112KB, 463x301px
>>53583200
>malt and barley separate ingredients
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.