[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ISIS is destroying Turquia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: guerra de malvinas.jpg (303KB, 784x1680px) Image search: [Google]
guerra de malvinas.jpg
303KB, 784x1680px
And Why nobody is sad like the Paris attacks?
>>
Why would a white man rape another white man?
>>
File: Erdogan-Wahib copy copy.jpg (266KB, 595x797px) Image search: [Google]
Erdogan-Wahib copy copy.jpg
266KB, 595x797px
>>53559347
Because Erdogan wages a full blown war against kurds instead of fucking up Daesh
>>
Muslims attacking Muslims is not news worthy.

It happens all the time.
>>
>>53559380
i won't bother to educate you stupid kurds. one of your wahhabi kin stabbed a jew in france.

>>53559347
westerners are hipoctrites that's why. that's why paris attacks gave me boner.
>>
>>53559440
Mate, there is a fucking difference between someone who attacks people from inside his own culture, and actually travel to a wastly different culture a murdere people there.

Take Brevik for an example.
>>
>>53559570
you will learn to live with terror like we did. you will understand the feeling of losing what's dear to you. you will pay every penny your country spend too feed terrorists. you won't stay comfy in your smelly continent while other parts were burning.
then you will understand my dear.
>>
>>53559639
If that ever happens, it would be because of people from your culture. Not because of people like Breivik.

And it's your country who are literally feeding terrorists, just fyi.
>>
>>53559664
>your culture

what's that exactly? denmark was the biggest supporter of PKK for long time. i will only feel joy when terrorists hunt your contrymen instead of mine.
you will pay for your own fathers' sins. i hope they will kill your countrymen like pigs.
>And it's your country who are literally feeding terrorists, just fyi.

is that what putin told you?
>>
>>53559766
>denmark was the biggest supporter of PKK for long time
https://euobserver.com/enlargement/20357
Is it the TV station you're talking about? They were tried to get shut down many times, but didn't violate any rules.

>21. april 2005, 2. maj 2007 23. april 2008
First 3 times it was attempted to get shutdown

And we're not a corrupt country that bends the rules just because some other country are mad.

But they did eventually get fined for 10 million dkk and closed down in 2013 according to wikipedia.

>is that what putin told you?
Oh yea sure. Those oil trucks was just in Turkey for fun.
>>
>>53559766
>i will only feel joy when terrorists hunt your contrymen instead of mine.you will pay for your own fathers' sins. i hope they will kill your countrymen like pigs
And he asks: Why is no one crying for me?
>>
>>53559957
>Those oil trucks was just in Turkey for fun
those trucks are claimed by northern iraq afterwards. putin showed iraqi trucks as ISIS'.
should i remind you how many suicide attacks we received from IS? oh wait ur redpilled and know those were false flags.
anyway keep believing ukrainians and georgians are inherently evil and erdogan smuggling oil by using YPG owned kurd territory and refines in it opposition owned refinery with northern iraqi trucks.
>>53560080
no i am not asking for that. in fact it's the last thing i want from westerners. just pointing out your hypocrisy.
>>
Does the world even know that Indonesia got bombed today?
>>
>>53559440
>it's hypocrite to care more when your people get attacked than if it's another one
yeah right fuck off
>>
File: m6.jpg (16KB, 225x254px) Image search: [Google]
m6.jpg
16KB, 225x254px
>>53560117
>just pointing out your hypocrisy.
The only thing you have pointed out is that you wish that we were a corrupt country who will bend freedom of speech. Guess what Muslim, that will never happen.
>>
>>53560117
>just pointing out your hypocrisy.
So you're calling us hypocrits for doing what you're doing: caring about our own and not giving a fuck about the rest. You've got a good head on your shoulders.
>>
>>53560160
no
>>
>>53560160
Yes, it's on all our media platforms with videos and everything.
>>
Turks are cockroaches
>>
>>53560565
best post on ITT so far t.b.h f.a.m
>>
>>53559347
Memedrogan and ISIS are allies.
Only tourists died in the attack, and as for PKK. Same old shit, you stop caring when it happen on daily basis
>>
yup turkey and indeonesia should genocide all of their muslims
>>
>>53560191
Because these people were claiming ISIS and islamic terrorism were bad but they only care when it happens in the west. They wouldn't care if it were happening in the middle east
>>
>>53560786
i have to care equally if it happened to people i know 5 minutes from here as if it happened at the other end of the world ? why ?
>>
File: Donald Trump la del barrio.jpg (35KB, 476x327px) Image search: [Google]
Donald Trump la del barrio.jpg
35KB, 476x327px
EL TERRORISMO HUELE A CACA.
>>
>>53560761

There would be no one left ;(
>>
>>53560199
Should ISIS propaganda be allowed to be broadcast on Danish tv? Would that be okay?
>>
>>53559380
This.
>>
>>53559347
Bc people are hypocrites
>>
>>53560649
This.
Everybody knows his son's energy company buys ISIS oil.
>>
>>53561582
Yes if it was within Danish laws.
>>
File: 1450334864018.jpg (69KB, 791x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450334864018.jpg
69KB, 791x960px
>>53559347
good lord i hate this folk lore
>>
>>53559347
Because they are the same shitskin muslims gonzales.
>>
>>53559347
Only dead germans.
>>
File: turkey.jpg (142KB, 807x506px) Image search: [Google]
turkey.jpg
142KB, 807x506px
1. Smaller number
2. It's more usual
3. It's a shithole that only isn't much worse because of a movement
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.