[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Asian people white?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (18KB, 323x455px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18KB, 323x455px
Are Asian people white?
>>
>>53552106
t. Zhu Ping Ling Xing Lao
>>
>>53552106
i feel like in the deep future they'll be considered white, mainly because of an absence of actual white people
>>
The gene that makes East Asians white-skinned is different from that of whites

http://www.unz.com/gnxp/why-are-northeast-asians-white-skinned/
>>
File: 1401738410477.jpg (41KB, 528x381px) Image search: [Google]
1401738410477.jpg
41KB, 528x381px
Hong Kong + Japan + Korean are.

China and Singapore can make it soon if they try their best.

The rest no.
>>
I have been watching video blogs of white (and some black) people that live in different east asian countries. So far they say that Asians think white people/foreigners are stinky and ugly and loud, and that it's really hard for them to find deoderant in the stores because Asian people dont use it.

So yes, in a way they're whiter than white people are.
>>
>>53552106
>The gene that makes East Asians white-skinned is different from that of whites

mmm... there are lots of people who look like white skined. but mostly not that handsome as white people, I think we are not.
>>
>>53555420
But asians do smell. It's also exacerbated by the fact that they think they don't smell so the don't use deodorant or wash clothes/themselves often enough. I think because they arr smell same and they're all packed in together tight they no longer notice it,
>>
>>53555395
I can assure you Hong Kong Chinese are not white.

t. live in the GVR
>>
my little brother has white skin and big eyes and long nose
so he looks like White
of course our parents are Japanese

lol he smells bad because he is 14
>>
>>53552106
What is your ethnicity?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.