[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do yuropons take so long to eat in restaurants? Every time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: p1000006.jpg (473KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p1000006.jpg
473KB, 1920x1440px
Why do yuropons take so long to eat in restaurants? Every time I have visited Europe it seems like dining out has been a 1.5-3 hour ordeal. Why cant they understand to eat the food and fucking leave?
>>
>>53550713
Why do all American restaurants look so shit?
>>
>>53551398
That's the real question. Why do houses in the US in general look like they're gonna collapse in the next hurricane.
>>
>>53550713
Why not eat out of a fucking trough and be done with it?
>>
>>53550713
Going to restaurant isn't just about food, you're having a good time with your family your friends or whoever you're with, so you take the tame to apreciate it.
>>
>>53550713
It's because their houses do not have air conditioning or heat, and are roughlt rhe size of a two car garage. Would you want to go home to that?

Thought not.
>>
>>53551527
>take the tame
Take the time*, sorry.
>>
>>53551567
Yeah bro I'm pretty sure no one misunderstood you.
>>
>>53550713
I cannot make out what makes that place look so shitty. Is it all the shit on the wall, is it the cheap lights, and why dont they have different chairs tables and tablecloth at every table?
>>
>>53551646
*do they have, not dont
>>
>>53551646
yes it is shitty

he probably chose it on purpose since this is a bait thread
>>
>>53551646
Special chairs for xxxxl Americans.
>>
>>53551646
Its the christmas type lights, it would be a reasonable low cost place is not for those.
>>
>>53551567
>>53551680
Stop this you austistic fucks.
>>
>>53551646
I think it's the fact that it's just a big open room with no creativity in it.

There are no booths with low-lighting or an area with slightly higher-seating or anything like that. It's just everyone all eating without any barriers in a big room.
>>
Most restaurants are expensive
>>
I really noticed that poor to average Americans have litteraly have no taste at all, shitty architecture and interior design, but the upper class has much better taste. how is that?
>>
File: niceeeeeee.png (31KB, 510x177px) Image search: [Google]
niceeeeeee.png
31KB, 510x177px
>>53551690
Explain this
>>
>>53551646
looks pretty comfy to me
>>
>>53551457
>my 800 square foot flat is superior to your 2500 square foot house

lol fucking eurocucks
>>
Food is approached as something to be enjoyed, not just a means of staying alive.
>>
>>53550713
If we just wanted to eat we'd stay home, restairant is about having a nice evening
>>
>>53550713
2 hours at a proper restaurant doesn't seem like a long time at all

>Approx 10-15 mins to be seated and have your order taken
>approx 15-30 mins to receive your food
>Approx 20-30 mins to eat, maybe more
>Maybe another 15 mins to chit chat and order some more drinks or dessert
>Another 15-20 mins drinking, finishing up food
>Hang out for 10 mins or so before leaving
>>
Because instead of doing something for fun they would rather sit around for 2hrs txting making small talk
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.