[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are all immigrants from Africa, please stop spreading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (27KB, 236x302px)
image.jpg
27KB, 236x302px
We are all immigrants from Africa, please stop spreading hate and ignorance
>>
I hate newfags.
>>
>>53541458
I hate bigots.
>>
>>53541525
I hate you.
>>
Worst thread a.t.m. t.b.h. f.a.m.
>>
>>53542146
>gets btfo by facts
>w-well i hate u!!1
>>
>>53542377
no u

Jk pham
>>
>>53542628
Racism is no joke.
>>
File: 10114504.jpg (98KB, 339x611px)
10114504.jpg
98KB, 339x611px
>>53541398
>Invading the USA and wiping out the native culture was wrong
>Invading Europe and wiping out the native cuckture is fine
>The Native Americans had every right to send back unwanted invaders
>The native Europeans have a duty to invite more, even when it is clearly not in our interest
>>
>Stop defending yourself and your people because it's only morally righteous when brown people do that
>>
>>53541398
Europeans didn't immigrate to the Americas. They colonized them.
>>
>>53542377

Immigration is moving to a country, when we were leaving africa there were no countries.
>>
>>53542946

Not to mention the out of africa theory has been debunked for years.
>>
>That feel when the Paleo-indians also immigrated to the Americas via the Bering strait
>>
>>53543005
Citation
>>
>>53541398
The funny thing about this is if anything it's an argument against immigration
>>
>>53543005
It's irrelevant but that's not true. No one argues that the homo genus didn't originate in Africa.
>>
People need to realize refugees from war and economic migrants are not colonizers and this is not the times of 1400s.
>>
>>53543050
>>53543110

http://www.actionbioscience.org/evolution/johanson.html

>h-homo erectus is the same thing as homo sapiens!
>homo sapiens evolved to modern status in africa

lmao
>>
>>53543051
Exactly, the Indians had no choice whether they were going to accept immigration, but it was certainly a disaster for them. Europeans are doing it totally by choice. It's comparing a homicide to a suicide; they're both bad but only one of them is a choice.
>>
>>53543122
Except a significant portion of them aren't even from fucking Syria.
>>
>>53541398
>immigration

I don't understand, Canada was founded in 1867 by people of British Isles and French descent. In fact I can't recall a single Aboriginal Father of Confederation, what point is this image trying to make?
>>
>>53542377
>muh feelings are facts
>>
File: Bait.jpg (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.jpg
6KB, 224x225px
>>
>>53543624
Africa is the birthplace of mankind, ignoramous redneck Trump supporter.
>>
>>53541398
I seem to remember someone sold their land for shiny beads.
>>
>>53541398
>muh peaceful indians wiped out by evil white colonialists

They were savages, no different than the muslims and blacks. They were killing and making war on this continent long before the white man arrived.
>>
>>53541398
We're all immigrants from the sea, originally single celled organisms.

Now go jerk off to pictures of Justin Trudeau
>>
>>53541398
I hate canadians
>>
>>53545226
Same tbqh

Someone nuke us already
>>
>>53543209
The fin knows what's up
>>
File: 12lUT1t.jpg (100KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
12lUT1t.jpg
100KB, 500x746px
>>53541398
>immigration is wrong because it kills
>but we are all immigrants
>we should show love to refugees
>muzzies believe white man is built with evil science
>not being true to yourself is wrong
We as the white men should embrace our role as the comic book villian and begin using muzzies as cock sleeves.
If you are not forcing a muzzie into submission through their ass you are not a white man and should search for your white top so that you may assimilate.
>>
>>53541398
Fuck you ooga booga, you sold land for beads
>>
>>53541398
>ignorance

stopped reading
>>
>>53551154
>stopped reading after he read the whole post
>>
>>53541398
>White colons never left
>but everyone left Africa

Africa confirmed for absolute shithole only retards stayed there
>>
File: david-horsey-cartoon20101215.jpg (136KB, 525x391px) Image search: [Google]
david-horsey-cartoon20101215.jpg
136KB, 525x391px
/pol/ is too easy to bait.
>>
>>53552695
Or maybe they were more adept to staying there.
>>
>>53552695
Only be because if they left they would be enslaved instantly, or did you forget the dark past of the US?
>>
File: 1449275853439.jpg (280KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1449275853439.jpg
280KB, 1462x1462px
>Nobody will ever EVER rival Canada's ability to attract and assimilate upper-middle-class to upper-class immigrants
Enjoy your uneducated peasant immigrants Europe, we'll take the doctors thanks.
>>
>>53542377
>Me hating a bigot is a fact haha look how intelligent I am!!!
Fuck off, nigger.
>>
>>53552975
Read the OP imbecile.
>>
>>53541525

I hate mentaly ill people

>>53542712

YOU are the joke m8

>>53543122

So take them yourself you fucking piece of filth.
>>
>>53553112
>I hate mentaly ill people
Cmon man don't feel too bad, with treatment and medication you can cure that!
>>
>>53553167

Euthanasia is a better cure for you freaks
>>
>>53553208
>if ur not a racist ur mentally ill and you should kill urself!!

Funny thats something a mentally ill person would say. Of course you probably have a slew of real points you could bring out at any time right? Just not this time or the next time... or ever because you just wanna shitpost.
>>
>>53553028
Time to educate a nigger.
Colonization (or colonisation) is an ongoing process of control by which a central system of power dominates the surrounding land and its components (people, animals etc.).

Immigration is the action of coming to live permanently in a foreign country.
There is a LARGE difference between immigration and colonization.
The Scandinavians didn't 'immigrate' to Sweden/Finland/Etc. They 'colonized' it. They claimed it as 'their' land.
Stop being so fucking dense.
>>
>>53553395
>land exists for thousands of years with people living on it
>your system of government is too primitive to consider us immigrating so we'll call it "colonization" instead
Yeah nice ""education"" you gave me. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>53553292

>helping people from outside your clan for no reason
>defending aliens instead of your tribe

Excecive altruism is a sign of a mentally disturbed personn, act of altruism toward individual who are not your kin, are not justified from an evolutionnary point of view, if you help a non kin but don't have interest in doing this, then you are going outside the natural selction principals, which mean you are not fit for living.
>>
File: ahzc.jpg (11KB, 310x247px)
ahzc.jpg
11KB, 310x247px
>>53553463
Are you okay? Can you read? Do you need help? Do I need to explain my point further?
YOUR argument: We are all immigrants from Africa, please stop spreading hate and ignorance
MY argument: Colonization (or colonisation) is an ongoing process of control by which a central system of power dominates the surrounding land and its components (people, animals etc.).

Immigration is the action of coming to live permanently in a foreign country.
There is a LARGE difference between immigration and colonization.
The Scandinavians didn't 'immigrate' to Sweden/Finland/Etc. They 'colonized' it. They claimed it as 'their' land.

You're implying the first humans that found Europe/Asia/America 'immigrated' to those continents. You're implying there was a COUNTRY there to immigrate to begin with.
Fucking go read, or something. God damn.
>>
>>53553688
Yes you stated that all already, there were closed knit communities with government too primitive for the euros to consider a country thus they call it "colonizing" instead of immigrating. We get it, you are obtuse.

>>53553474
If your grandmother is in Syria you would help her even though it will be not benefit you in any way and you are going against natural selection. This is your point? Ahahaha
>>
>>53553778

All my familly live in Europe m8...

And as I said helping your kin IS the natural selection, are you unable to read ?
>>
>>53553857
Helping your kin after they have done everything for you and sitting in a nursing home costing you money is not in accordance with evolution dumbfuck. Even if it was you are embarrassing yourself by saying that everything you do is purely in the interest of evolution
>>
File: manning-face.jpg (52KB, 500x333px)
manning-face.jpg
52KB, 500x333px
>>53553778
>is an ongoing process of control by which a central system of power dominates the surrounding land and its components (people, animals etc.).
Just leave, anon. God damn. You're an embarrassment.
You don't understand the concept of colonization.
You think because these people go from point A to B to live there, it's considered immigration.
Colonization is a central system of power that DOMINATES the surrounding land and its components (people, animals etc.).
When I immigrate, it isn't DOMINATING THE SURROUNDING LAND AND ITS COMPONENTS. When I immigrate, I CHOOSE TO LIVE THERE PERMANENTLY UNDER THE SETTLED GOVERNMENT'S WORD.
>>
>>53543209
>hominids don't share a common ancester!
do you happen to be retarded?
>>
File: 1417224392240.jpg (144KB, 920x1304px) Image search: [Google]
1417224392240.jpg
144KB, 920x1304px
holy fuck this thread is the most obvious bait i've ever seen

don't even reply to this shit you mongs
>>
Leftist nonsense.
>>
>>53553951

You don't seem to understand, helping your kin is ALWAYS natural selection, when you help your kin you know they will help you back
>>
>>53554383
I gave you a real life counter example and you just say nu-uh. Why are the french such children? Your dumpster of a province you left here is just as bas.
>>
File: oyvey.jpg (6KB, 320x180px)
oyvey.jpg
6KB, 320x180px
>>53542377
>(((((facts))))))
>>
>>53554425

M8 just because you are not able to understand sociaobiology doesn't mean I'm wrong m8, human are social animal we live in groups, and as I said among humans as among other animals, helping your kin you clan is a natural selction matter, when you help your kin you help yourself, because your kin will always help you later...

Sorry for your lack of arguments and ability to read.

Vive le Québec Libre, vive le Canada Français
>>
>>53554631
Tell me how my 85 year old gandmother costing me 5k a month is helping me back? Ah you can't, please just stop its awkward watching you wrestle with cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>53554690
>Tell me how my 85 year old gandmother costing me 5k a month is helping me back?

she gave birth to one of your parents who brought your retarded ass into this world.
>>
>>53554690

>Tell me how my 85 year old gandmother costing me 5k a month is helping me back?

I don't know I don't live with your grand ma, but according from my memories my grand ma took care of me when I was a little child...

Just because your familly is weird and disfunctional doesn't mean everybody is in the same case.
>>
>>53554690
Upon her death you will inherit her assets. Additionally, encouraging a social and family norm of helping the elderly means that when you yourself are old your children or other younger relatives will be more likely to help you.
>>
>>53554831
And now what? For millions of years we abandoned the elderly and the sick because it precisely was in accordance with evolution. Fuck off kike.
>>
>>53554893
how intolerant of you to call me a kike, leaflet.
also, you're too retarded and ignorant for me to waste even another minute replying to you.
>>
>>53554893

This litteraly never happened, humans were noyt savages.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.