[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A good wiggle and a waggle to you me meats. Any esteemed wigglers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1452102541013.jpg (392KB, 833x1179px) Image search: [Google]
1452102541013.jpg
392KB, 833x1179px
A good wiggle and a waggle to you me meats. Any esteemed wigglers and or wagglers online that can help me mate dave out getting to his wiggling and waggling willycize?

He's stopped by the states for a romp in the old willy wagglin circle and he wants me to show him the ropes.

Wigglers? Wagglers? Lend us a hand chums
>>
Just waggle your willies mates! It's a blast in the UK and you too can enjoy the wiggling waggling wonderland if you just take me and me mate dave's hand! Follow me~
>>
Mind if I wiggle in mate? Me mum the queen herself is known to have waggled a willy or three in er time! Wagglins just the smash hit the UK has been waiting for! It's real easy, only a few know how to do it though, like me mate dave! 1) grab the willy 2) do the waggle 3) lesson three: wiggle and a waggle it like it's almost time for tea! 4) repeat rules 1-4! You'll be a wiggly wagglin pro in no time mate!
>>
Never fear, the waggler's on board! Me mates over in the UK don't appreciate wagglin like me mate dave, but that's about to change mate. Under the new Britain caliphate, sharia law will impose a wagglin tariff on all wagglers, so get your wiggles and waggles in before the clock strikes twelve mates!
>>
A wiggly waggly wiggle to you good sirs and wagglettes! Waggler willy here with a hip new way to waggle your willies and williettes! #1: Grasp the willy #2: commence the waggling! #3: Repeat steps #1-#3! It's easy!
>>
didnt even need to check the flag
>>
A wig wag wigglywag me mates, sorry for the mess but I've been on a smash hit world tour through the UK with me mate dave and I brought you only the finest waggling and wiggling devices me mates! Listen here, it's called The Wiggle and The Waggle, a story in two parts! Start with the first then onto the last mate!
>>
Mind if I wiggle in? This here's called the wiggle waggle and it's the smash hit dance from the UK that's all the rave with me mate dave! Starts with a wiggle and ends with a waggle, willies step in and it starts again!
>>
Wagglers me name, wagglins me game! Hello mates, waggler here, to show you a smash hit that just hit the UK! Right this way, soontobe wigglers and willy wagglers! 1) Waggle 2) Wiggle 3) Start with step 1 and proceed to step 2! Do the above with a willy present, and you've got yourself a wagglin that's commenced! It's so easy, even me mate dave can do it!
>>
Wiggle in the new years mates with me mate dave and our matey's mating call: the willy waggle chaps! Just like this and you'll be on your way to be a willy wanking champ in no time! Just like this and you'll see why the smash hit has taken the UK by storm!
>>
A good wiggle to you mate dave!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.