[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indian gf only takes one shower a week. She says any more than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 2014-02-05-headshot.jpg (798KB, 1420x1019px) Image search: [Google]
2014-02-05-headshot.jpg
798KB, 1420x1019px
Indian gf only takes one shower a week. She says any more than that would damage her hair. I shower every day and my hair is fine. What gives?
>>
Hope you will catch all kinds of incurable currynigger infections from her
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mn4zlhFizc1qz4rgp.jpg (74KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mn4zlhFizc1qz4rgp.jpg
74KB, 380x380px
>>53526767

> Indian gf
>>
>>53526767
If this is real tell here to use a shower cap that's what I use. I wash my hair every 3 days.
>>
>>53526767

Tell her to buy a fucking shower cap. You don't have to wash your hair, but if you don't wash your body you're fucking disgusting.
>>
Maybe she doesn't realize you don't have to use shampoo every time you shower
>>
>>53526767
Why murricans take shower in the morning btw? Do you like to sleep dirty? It's one the best feelings in the world — to go to bed with fresh linens while being fresh and clean yourself. The only better thing is to come home after a long day and remove shoes off (which is also unavaliable for you). If americans take bath at evening too it's stupid to do this in morning again, you can get dirty while sleeping (unless you sleep with some hottie).
>>
>>53526767
To be honest, washing your hair more than once every other day is harmful for the hair as you're destroying its ability to secrete natural oils or sumshit.

Someone might be be capable of explaining that better than I have.
>>
>>53527132

I never really understood this myself, but I know a lot of people that shower in the morning.

The only time I shower in the morning is if I go to the gym before work instead of after.
>>
>>53527132
Because cold showers in the morning increase my testosterone levels, something you wouldn't know anything about, manlet cuck.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.