[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Americans awake? I have a question. Why does US use so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: a.jpg (5KB, 164x120px)
a.jpg
5KB, 164x120px
Are Americans awake?
I have a question.
Why does US use so much money in military affairs instead of in social welfare?
I of course know US military in Japan is important and thanks US.
But I wonder why US needs do so for my long time.
>>
Because someone's gotta do it, and the rest of NATO members don't want to.
>>
Because the Army is their social welfare
>>
because we're the worlds police
>>
because they want to protect american interests over the world silly

if they don't, other countries would start acting stupid wanting to have more clay and shit
>>
>>53526771
I got that Army makes employment.
>>
>>53526964
But why US herself have to do?
>>
European countries give their money to blacks so they can have babies and sit at home slowly destroying their country. We give money to blacks so they can go expand our countries international interests
>>
>>53526677
Because it's made us king of the world
>>
>>53526722

Literally this. Worthless allies are too busy planning to surrender to Ching Chongs/Russshits.
>>
>>53527144
Does being king of the world give anything to US people?
>>
File: 0_tqqO8EN_A.jpg (398KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
0_tqqO8EN_A.jpg
398KB, 2560x1707px
Which engineer do you choose to fix your car?
>>
>>53527238
For one it enabled them to peg all of the world's important currencies to the US dollar instead of the old gold standard.
>>
>>53527238
Everything is ridiculously cheap unless you live in a heavily metropolitan area.

We have no fear of foreign influence over us.

In areas that aren't metropolitan you can basically make your own rules as long as you aren't hurting anyone.

If you want it you can have it, provided you aren't going to kill anyone with it.

Everyone will deliver everything to you. Everything you receive will be more than you need and will be cheap.

I do what I want, can have whatever opinion I like and can shout that opinion from the rooftops with no fear of anyone being able to do anything about it. I am not censored unless I call in a bomb threat or expose myself to children.

Life is easy here.
>>
>>53527167
Do you mean that the reason of having the strongest Army is protect US from China and Russia?
>>
>>53527238
no, not really. Most Americans suffer (in more ways than one) because of war
>>
>>53527350
I've always wondered who makes this weird crap.
>>
>>53527468

Shut up, faggot. It is the only reason we exist, much like our elderly father country.
>>
>>53527468
I agree with you;
War makes much money for companies of weapon but it use so much money from your precious tax.
>>
>>53527745
And precious life of soldier.
>>
>>53526722
>>53527442
These
>>
>>53527952
Oh and

This
>>53526805
>>53526964
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
>>
>>53527622
Is Being the strongest country more important than enjoying better social welfare?
>>
>>53526677
The military is a welfare program.
>>
>>53527350
I'm not letting either of them anywhere near my car
>>
It seems Americans importance the pride of themselves than abundant life,
>>
>>53526964
Or sell oil for euros... and bam, you now have weapons of mass destruction and an invasion on the way.
>>
>>53526677
>I of course know US military in Japan is important and thanks US.
Can you get any more cucked than that?
>>
>>53528353
This
It's a damn good one too because we're actually putting these fuckers to work
>>
Because they need a force to backup their global stranglehold on world economics, like Iraq. This is basic 101 empire stuff.
>>
>>53527350
I'd prefer a mechanic and not kitchen evader.
>>
There is a strong revulsion to welfare in this country. The idea that blacks abuse it to avoid work is extremely pervasive.
>>
>>53527488
>flag
>crap
D
>>
>>53528482
It's pretty easy to just say "spend money on welfare" without understanding where all that money comes from and where it goes. Right now nearly 60% of our federal budget goes towards social security, medicare, and medicaid, while less than 20% is actually spent on the military. Even if we were to cut military spending by 3/4ths we still wouldn't be able to pay for everything else given the current budget, let alone implement more federal welfare programs.

There's also the fact that every dollar spent on the military is a dollar that goes to some American citizen. Every soldier gets a salary, every officer gets a salary and pension, every weapon bought is money to a company that employs thousands of people. Cutting the military budget may sounds nice, but cutting tens of thousands of jobs is a lot harder thing for any politician to advocate. It's not a perfect system but our military-industrial complex is too deeply entrenched in our economic and political systems to just rip out.
>>
>>53526677
So that they can bomb ppl and take their shit, amirite?

How else would their economy function? xDD :DDDD
>>
>>53529037
Also free healthcare is communism and evil.
>>
>>53526677
1. The majority of US budget is social welfare. Military spending is 3-4% of GDP and falling

2. A lot of spending is left up to states. Only the federal government can spend on foreign affairs (treaties, military). States fund education, not the federal government.
>>
>>53526677
>Why does US use so much money in military affairs instead of in social welfare?
For a wrecking poor countries in times of need.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.