[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I find really cheap tickets from the Netherlands to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: yugoslavia.jpg (70KB, 450x469px) Image search: [Google]
yugoslavia.jpg
70KB, 450x469px
Where do I find really cheap tickets from the Netherlands to a random destination in former Yugoslavia in july/august?
I want to make a roadtrip with some friends there
>>
go away we don't like foreigners here
>>
yeah

dont come here too, you filthy sex tourist
>>
>>53519551
nah we weren't planning on going to Fyrom anyway
>>
What countries do you plan to visit?
>>
>>53519619
Good.
>>
Im sure they'll love you there, NATO ally. :)
>>
>>53519664
serbia, croatia, slovenia, but we could go to albania as well!
>>
you just ignored me wtf >:(
>>
>>53519727
I was going to suggest getting a plane ticket from Germany to Kosovo, since they're often advertised as cheap thanks to the diaspora.
>>
>>53519702
been to poland last year too! especially Danzig was nice
>>
>>53519762
czech streets aren't that good after all, friend died of aids after weekend in prague
>>
why though
>>
>>53519772
same is with NL-Poland, but we really want to go to Yugoslavia
>>
>>53519848
why not?
balkan is fun
>>
>>53519774
>Danzig

no such place
>>
>>53519875
so we heard. cheap beer, nice girls, beautiful landscape
>>
>>53519858
Wait, are you suggesting Yugoslavia did only contain those 3 countries?
>>
File: 1445644582148.jpg (77KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
1445644582148.jpg
77KB, 405x405px
>>53519940
Aren't those the only real countries anyway?
>>
>>53519858
They dont have cheap weed in there

and if a prostitute finds out you a nethershit she's going to knife your testicles off.
>>
>>53519940
I posted a picture of the former yugoslavia so yes I know also bosnia fyrom montenegro :')
>>
>>53519926
for a westerner, everything is cheap
>>
Wizzair has cheap tickets to Belgrade
>>
>>53519993
dutchies don't pay for sex, weed&prostitutes are for the tourists
>>
>>53519997

I suggest visiting Mostar (Bosnia) and Kotor (Montenegro).. It's all like 2hr drive from Dubrovnik
>>
File: eindh-belgrado.png (26KB, 780x382px) Image search: [Google]
eindh-belgrado.png
26KB, 780x382px
>>53520046
not so cheap, even for a 'westener' (I'm from the east of NL..)
>>
>>53520072
thanks for the tip, they're beautiful
>>
>>53519416
Ill make sure that if i see a random dutch tourist, ill rob him and take his camera and throw it into the river because i cant flip it for a year.
>>
>>53519416
Actually im too big of a pussy to rob you, so ill just direct you into the nearest chetnik or islamist enclave promising you that you will find a great place to take pictures of and rest.
>>
>>53522101
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre
we did a great job there hehehe
>>
>>53522245
>netherlands
yeah, UN """peacekeepers""" were truly a meme
>>
>>53519774
My city, nice
>>
>>53519416
don't recommend coming here with the refugee crisis.
once the borders start closing it's probably going to get bad in some places
>>
I have heard stories about some road bandits at Kosovo and Albania and parts of Macedonia and Montenegro that border's Albania. So there's that.

Honestly I would just wait for summer and go to Croatia/Montenegro if you are poor and cant afford Italy/Spain/Greece. Dont know what's there to see.. I dont know, maybe some skiing resorts, I dont know.
>>
>>53525498

This, I'd add Slovenia and some tourist friendly towns in Bosnia to that.That's pretty much all there is to Yugoslavia worth visiting.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.