[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
6 Finnish skiers were rescued.
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 20
6 Finnish skiers were rescued.
>>
which ones are the finns?
>>
>>53509073

Where from?

I can go fix this.
>>
It says that they purposely skied outside of the regulated courses.
>>
thank you Japan-san
>>
>>53509128
kill them
>>
>>53509147
this

regulations must be strictly enforced
>>
>>53509093

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/videonews/nnn?a=20160113-00000014-nnn-soci
>>
>>53509200
>They were Aussies.
I wonder why respectful Finnish broke regulations when I heard this news. I am now convinced.
>>
I laughed at the comment on 2ch: Finns got their lost at snowy mountain? it doesn't matter, probably. they eat snow to survive in an usual way.
>>
>>53509200
>>53509264
I were wondering why 6 Finns would be together skiing. That's like 3 generations of family.
>>
>>53509775
I do you gaijins love the number 6 so much.
I thought 6 is evil number for Christians.

6 finns were rescued as well.
>6 Australian party rescued in Fukusima
>6 Finn party rescued in Nagano,
>http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/videonews/nnn?a=20160113-00000014-nnn-soci
>>
>>53510075
Why*
>>
>>53510094
http://www.news24.jp/articles/2016/01/13/07319624.html
>>
>>53510075
Why Finns were rescued?
>>
>>53510075
Finns aren't really religious now days
>>
>>53510075
Only 666 is.
>>
File: 1416992119428.jpg (10 KB, 282x310) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416992119428.jpg
10 KB, 282x310
>>53510075
>evil numbers
>>
>>53510143
because they skied outside of regulation course set by local. Then they lost their way back to home, asked for help last night, but it was too late to get dark though, they have been rescued by police.
They will be in mess instead of their lives, according to news all expenses for this rescue will go to them.
>>
>>53510319
How much it's going to cost them and who were those Aussies you were talking about?
>>
>>53510359
It depends on the situation, the case of Finns, they seemed rescued by helicopter which costs sky high roughly said ¥10000.per minute if it is hired from private, and for rescue fee for¥ 20000-3000 per person on my quick ggl search.
>>
>>53510501
Not that bad.
>>
>>53510537
If foreigner rescued in Finland, what would it be?
Do they need to pay? If so, roughly how much a day?
>>
>>53510627
I think it's free.
>>
>>53510627
As far as I know, rescue operations are generally free for the person being rescued, and will get paid by tax payers.
>>
>>53510627
no we'd give them refugee status so they'd be getting money for life
>>
File: 1449444470551.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449444470551.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>53510075
666666666666666666
66666666
666666666666666
66666666
6666666 desu
>>
File: 1394075680406s[2].jpg (11 KB, 250x247) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394075680406s[2].jpg
11 KB, 250x247
>>53510627
>foreigners
>visiting finland
>>
>>53510537
It will cost some million yen in total. Are you Finns that rich?
>>
>>53510809
>>
>>53510821
split by 6 people that's nothing

they paid more for their airplane tickets...
>>
>>53510826
Source for this?
>>
>>53510760
I think Finland in winter covers whole country, this might normal citizen(not skier) might get in trouble, Japan is not same.
>>
>>53510883
snow covers*
>>
>>53510873

3,000,000/6 = 500,000
How much do you cost to buy air ticket to Japan?
>>
>>53510968
why did the amount triple
>>
>>53510968
Tickets are like 500-600e per trip so total helsinki-tokio-helsinki it's 1000-1200 euros.
>>
>>53510876
http://www.godhatestheworld.com/finland/
>>
File: finnair.jpg (152 KB, 970x535) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
finnair.jpg
152 KB, 970x535
>>53510883
I believe rescue operations tend to be more common during the summer actually. Frozen waters means fewer people drowning and there's little to do in the forests during the winter, when during the summer and autumn some old people get lost when picking berries and shit.

>>53511126
~640€ for round trip at Finnair, actually.
>>
>>53511276
damn they've gotten cheaper
>>
>>53510991
I said
>helicopter which costs sky high roughly said €100.PER single MINUTE if it is hired from private
Let’see if it took 3hours for rescuing It is going to be like 240x 10000= ¥24,000,000
> rescue cost per rescue staff €300-€500 per day.
Roughly It will be ¥3,000,000
>>
>>53511344
¥2,400,000*
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 306x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 306x450
Thank you Japan
>>
>>53510075
Evil numbers? WTF is that? How the hell can a number be evil?

>>53511408
>>53511344
Do they have to pay it themself? That seem a little bit cruel. I mean if they broke any law prosecute them, but if they didnt then you shouldnt force them too pay. I can ensure you that if you were in needing of help here we would charge you for it.
>>
>>53511578
They were really good to be saved
>>
>>53510821
Do you accept tar soap and salmiakki as payment?
>>
>>53511590
No they broke rules then rescued. Definitely there exist negligence. They have to pay for it. You can't apply it your own ego logic here.
>>
>>53511590
He's Japanese. He thinks Western countries are as silly.

>The Japanese don't like the number 4 and 9 because of their pronunciation. Four is pronounced "shi" which is the same pronunciation as death. Nine is pronounced "ku" which has the same pronunciation as agony or torture.

>There are many hospitals that don't have these numbers as the room number or even the floor number. The Japanese also dislike Friday the13th, though many of them are not Christians. There are no seats with numbers 4, 9 and 13 on passenger planes of the All Nippon Airways.
>>
>>53511408
>>53511590
>>53511674
Unfortunately it is a rule,,I heard it in news
>>
>>53511674
Don't forget that it is not only apply to visitors but also locals.
>>
Australian met with a disaster, too
It is attention in snow
>>
>>53509402
Snow is good af desu
>>
>>53511965
>It is attention in snow
Never change Japan
>>
>>53511590
>Evil numbers? WTF is that? How the hell can a number be evil?

Asians are big on numerology senpai, like here some women don't want to have 11 guests to avoid being 13, in Asia people avoid 4 because the word is similar to death, and they love 8 and shit
>>
>>53511965
Snow is practically alien to us, in our defense.
>>
it gives me a little chuckle that fins ski even in japan.
>>
>>53512183
oi, how can we survoive without firestorms?
>>
>>53509128
just another DQNs who should have died of cold or got killed by an avalanche for giving everyone a laugh. they should have been left there.
>>
they were hunting for russians
>>
>>53512385
You sound like you have a chip on your shoulder m8
>>
>>53512048
>>53512183
They should not come off from the course
It is only it
But they were good to live
>>
>>53509264
Because the rest of the world aren't soulless robots.
>>
>>53512191
I was happy that finn and aussie come to japan for ski
but without accident plz
>>
>>53511674
You are such a stupid asshole. The law and rules aren't set for satisfying your stupid sadism or giving you an excuse to bully others.
>>
>>53512653
Do you realise how many Asians every year go and drown themselves in our beaches because they don't swim in between the flags/never swam in their lives? They account for like 80% of the deaths, possibly even higher. Get over yourself you twat.
>>
>>53512385
Being DQN doesn't deserve death. You are an idiot.
>>
>>53512709
Are you angry?
>>
>>53512709
Every school in Japan has a swimming pool and it's like 99.99% of the population can swim because they teach you how to swim during the summer gym classes.
>>
>>53509128
yolo :--------------------D
>>
>>53512684
You don't know any laws exist under facts whether it has negligence or not?
>>
Finns aren't used to mountains :-D:DDD
>>
>>53512796
> you never drawn in the sea if you can swim in 25m pool of schools.
> so those who drawn in the Australian beaches are not Japanese
Kek
Jap logic is hilarious. I bet you have never swum in natural environment.
>>
>>53512520
I dont give a shit where they are coming from, and dont know who they are. But im pretty sure that they are DQNs who tend to be rude to people in a public place and break a law to only enjoy their shit, so ive treated them as such shit and as the same as others usually do for toppokek on the internet.
>>
>>53512850
Noo X(
>>
>>53512876
fuck off korean
>>
>>53512710
keep telling nicoscum that.
>>
>>53512821
Fucking this
Let's let Japanese posters follow rules and have boring lives like robots xd
>>
>>53512850

rude desu lad :DDD
>>
>>53512963
Where are you from by the way?
>>
>>53510627
You have to pay unless you have a license that includes an insurance.
>>
>>53512951
He's right though. Our surf beaches can kill even the most seasoned swimmers if they aren't careful and have their wits about them.

There's deadly rips, enormous swells, submerged rocks/reefs, and occasionally sharks.

So a Jap who's never seen a wave larger than 50 cm is going to be easy pickings.
>>
File: 457537.jpg (76 KB, 601x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
457537.jpg
76 KB, 601x900
>>53512385
>should have died of cold
sry we can't freeze
>>
>>53512850
gibe mountains back
>>
>>53509073

fucking stupid japs just you've waited taxes for semi white pigs
>>
>>53513004
I know but he shouldnt say that,not need us
That's it
>>
>>53513071
FUCK OFF STUPID KOREAN
>>
>>53512829
>>53512829
Could you please speak more plainly(without doing awkward jp-eng translation in your mind)?
>>
File: 1451000446802.jpg (35 KB, 640x616) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451000446802.jpg
35 KB, 640x616
I can't understand half this fucking thread
it sounds like yoda is typing half of these sentences

is it true that every jap flag that types fluent english is either a proxy or an american soldier on base?
>>
>>53512987
I'm from Japan by the way.
>>
>>53513071
Hey stupid Korean you envy snow don't you?
>>
>>53513137
could you please stop being a retarded proxyfag?
>>
>>53513000
Spain our tomodachi, we have got same insurance called sangaku hoken which covers for any rescue costs.
Good for you to avoid for paying taxes to all those assholes especially from Australia.
>>
>>53513071
tell 'em korea friend
>>
>>53513216
Are you mad?
>>
>>53513150

or an english teacher
>>
>>53513213
> be me
> posting in int
> Japanese posters claim I'm Korean
> posters from other countries claim I'm a Caucasian expat
Wtf...
>>
>>53513150
We've seen Germans and russians failing their proxies, Australian revealing his proxy and American military men. I stopped believing Japs even exist.
>>
>>53512963
I don't think the Finns thought like that but most likely no one had told them not to stray from the course and the course was probably only marked with those little red flags like every 100 meters or something. Anyone would stray when they think they see a more fun route.
>>
>>53513150
Conversation on this thread is completely understood both Scandinavians and Japanese except you speak engrish here will you, American dick.
>>
>>53513291
almost no jap poster can type fluent english
apparently there schools do a shitty job at teaching it
also there's no reason a jap would be on 4chan when they have 2chan
most people assume a jap flag is a proxy or american military since an actual jap would be rare
>>
>>53513216
They come to Spain expecting sun but they freeze to dead.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2006/mar/07/spain.world
>>
Im japanese desu
>>
>>53513386
That's assumption or prejudice or something like that, right?
>>
>get lost in Japan
>die because you can't afford the rescue
Good job. You're learning from the US.
>>
What is going on here?
>>
some jp posters are talking about how it's expensive to be rescued in mountain(in order to intimidate people from other countries lel). But basically the cost is free(paid by tax). The helicopter expense depends on the situation. Some prefectural police fly it for free. Some don't. some q and a site tells that if the victim ask for helicopter, the Fire and Disaster Agency or the army would bill you.
>>
>>53513720
As can be seen
So tired as usual
>>
>>53513372
>except you speak engrish here will you, American dick.
what?
>>
Skii out of the designated ski zone = negligence on the skiiers part. They should cover the costs.
>>
>>53513876
>Skii
are you on holiday, sato-san
>>
>>53513986
No, my phone is to small for my big lamb banging fingers :((
>>
>>53511590
You said if they broke any law prosecute them.

I said they broke house rule set by management of that ski resort, which might not law, but they knew it was outside of area which was very dangerous they might get harm in advance, so that there were negligence for following rules which is basically good evidence of law. Any laws need evidence. For example, if you run over people by accident, or on purpose. It is different, while in the case of accidentally killed person, there is importance you had negligence on driving or not.
>>
>>53514108
How you know that they didn't go accidentally there and warning signs weren't clear enough or bad?
>>
>>53514108
Why are you so obsessed with other people's negligence? You sound paranoid. Mind your own business and enjoy life. #YOLO
>>
Finns can't into mountains tbqh.
>>
>>53514327
> TV said so, not me.
It is been reported by local media which Journalists have reported sources with backed up reliable testimonies.
>>
>>53513451
There is nothing to assume or be prejudiced about.
Japanese provide plentiful evidence of their linguistic ineptitude.
>>
>>53514337
because he>>53512684 >>53513137 asked me to explain what I was talking about.
>>
>>53514550
Care to share me the page?
>>
>>53513150

Japan isn't even a real place m8. It's just something that you read about in Chinese cartoon picture books.
>>
>>53513876
>They

who?
>>
>>53514641
You said you are Japanese, so why should I?
>>
>>53514674
I don't get it
I don't understand what that means
>>
>>53514716
Being Japanese and asking for source written in Japanese don't contradict each other. Or why is it so popular to ask for source in Japanese BBSs?
>>
>>53514781
Your nation only exists in anime.
>>
>>53514875
It's not true thank you bro
>>
>>53514458
>>53512850
which is funny since half of their family names relate to mountains and hills
>>
>>53514988
vuori surnames aren't that common and I think it used to mean a large hill
>>
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20160113-00000032-jij-soci
> コース外を滑る「バックカントリースキー」は最近人気を集めている。野沢温泉スキー場によると、コース外を滑る場合は届け出るよう呼び掛けており、ゴンドラ内で日本語と英語の注意書きで知らせているが、6人は届け出ていなかった。

According to this media, it is not prohibited to go skiing out side the course. It's just the ski resort company asks the customers to pre inform the company about it before skiing outside the course.
>>
>>53509073
DQNs gonna DQN, Too bad they didnt get killed in an accident.
>>
>>53515106
Your translation is insufficient.
>>
File: 3453.jpg (114 KB, 1020x678) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3453.jpg
114 KB, 1020x678
>>
>tfw all of japan hates us now
>>
File: fug.jpg (44 KB, 401x288) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fug.jpg
44 KB, 401x288
>>53515454
fug
>>
>>53515454
>implying they don't hate everyone
>>
>>53515425
looks like a real bro
would love to drink some vodka with him
>>
File: AUC6a1e.png (782 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AUC6a1e.png
782 KB, 720x960
>>
File: no_hyi.png (320 KB, 500x428) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
no_hyi.png
320 KB, 500x428
>>53515579
>>
>>53515417
Not really. I didn't even translated it.

If I have missed something important, just point it out or you are just nitpicking.
>>
>>53510821
most skiers who do offpiste have offpiste insurances.
>>
wtf is this thread?
>>
>>53515736

just another "kuso gaijins are ruining japan" thread
>>
And I thought only Finns could create threads this autistic. Thanks Japan!
>>
>>53515454
nobody here hates finns and gives a flying shit about your nationality. although everyone finds out that this shitters stupidities are beyond help. generally, in japan, shit like this is always treated as one of the most embarrassing trash.
>>
Japanese are bullied by the society, being accused for rule violations or more minor things throughout their lives. So they do the same to others on the Internet. That's why Japanese are so aggressive, cruel and malicious on the Internet. What a sad country.

If the rule says you can't ski outside the course, it's for skiiers' safety's sake, not for accusing them. But a lot of Japanese don't understand this simple logic. Their hearts are clouded with grudge and hatred ;_;
>>
>>53516249
go back to grading the english exams
>>
>>53515770
This thread is for informative awarness not to mean for bullying gaijins.

http://newsonjapan.com/html/newsdesk/article/114940.php
>>
Why this is big news and why Japanese are so mad about it?
>>
>>53516302
You don't have to be here anymore, you can go anywhere. Japan is free country. Bye bye
>>
>>53516618
1. This is minor news.
2. The Japanese aren't that mad at you Finns than you think.

case closed
>>
File: 1400857497778.gif (955 KB, 360x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400857497778.gif
955 KB, 360x360
>>53513502
>ski in Japanese mountains
>get killed by bear with red nape
fuck that
>>
>>53517160
>>get killed by bear with red nape
what
>>
>>53513386
>Writing about shitty English
>there schools
>there
>Americans
>>
>it just started snowing heavily
>people go touring when the snow hasn't settled yet
>first avalanche deaths reported
kek people are fucking stupid
>>
>getting lost in 2016
shamefur dispray
>>
Japanese posters needs to timestamp every post with gookeyes and katana.
>>
>>53509073

>their entire country is literally covered in snow
>they can't ski

my sides
>>
>>53513386
Imagine 2ch being filled with these autistic netouyo-tards.
That's the reason I'm more frequent on 4chan than on 2ch or 2chan.
>>
>>53517751
2chan too right-wing for you, so you come to 4chan. How right-wing can they be?
>>
>>53517827
It's not all about being right-wing.
They just are too stupid and autistic to have a conversation with.
You say something they don't like, and they just label you as Korean.
It's even worse than /pol/tards with their MUH JIDF.
>>
>>53517911
>You say something they don't like, and they just label you as Korean.

that sounds like japs here on 4chan lol
>>
File: 1395989327146.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395989327146.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>53517911
>You say something they don't like, and they just label you as Korean.
>>
Japan's snow is very heavy desu.

2 argentine tourist died by avalanche in last month.
foreigners should learn this ><
>>
>>53517751
This Korean guy lol
4chan is an oasis of zainichi losers kek

We won you again loser faggot hahahaaaaaaaa

What you can do is whine to westerners.
Is it your natural habit to fawn upon westerners not other asians? hahaha No wonder you have micro dicks. hahahaaaaaaaaa


Get the fuck out of Japan you stinky cockroach
>>
>>53517532
>post with gookeyes

Get marked
>>
>>53518132

>You say something they don't like, and they just label you as Korean.

I can't believe his point was proved this quickly
>>
>>53518391
Congratulations
You confirmed how much Koreans are hated as well.
>>
>>53518391
netouyo

> The Japanese never use it for nationalists except Koreans and lefty faggots or commies.
>>
>>53518560
>nationalists

...wait what
so you think you're a "nationalist"?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

M-my sides...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok ok keep loving Japan and being obsessed with Koreans you """"""""""""""nationalist"""""""""""" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>53518893
So are you ethnic Korean Japanese aka zainichi think Japanese? hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You are almost the same guy of this picture >>5351557 . Hahahaha
>>
>>53518560
If you hate Korea why do you love K-pop?
>>
>>53519111
hey Nor way it is no way , when did I say I love K poop?
>>
File: 1447551071846.jpg (7 KB, 153x179) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447551071846.jpg
7 KB, 153x179
Why are Japanese posters so autistic?
>>
>>53519236
Because we can Not be open to refugees and smugglers like this German female.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDSwTQHZGZM
You will be cucke by brown niggers and I am sure you Germans will prepare another gas chambers.
>>
>>53519351
But we're not brown niggers : (
>>
>>53519184
TOKYO -- Thin and gorgeous in a slinky black dress, Mikimoto pearls and a low-slung diamond Tiffany pendant, 26-year-old Kazumi Yoshimura already has looks, cash and accessories. There's only one more thing this single Japanese woman says she needs to find eternal bliss -- a Korean man.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/08/30/AR2006083002985.html
>>
File: 1451594284632.jpg (70 KB, 680x510) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451594284632.jpg
70 KB, 680x510
What a weird thread.
>>
>>53519351
ebin
>>
>>53518893
Fucking retarded piece of shit, shame of Japan thinks he is a nationalist.
If he loves Japan, he should fucking commit sudoku, and that would be the greatest contribution he could ever do for Japan.
>>
>>53519351
Accepting refugees removes autism? Fuck you can hate sand people without going apeshit.
>>
>>53519236

they were never in to communicating either with their own, let alone with foreigners

they see the aussie shitposting and they try to emulate it, failing spectacularly
>>
>>53519445
Fuck, you*
>>
>>53519385
>Thursday, August 31, 2006
What year is it now? How old are you? hahahahahaaaaaaa
>>
>>53519410
Meeting refugees in Funland isn't new thing to you?
>>
>>53519422
maybe his job as a nationalist is calling a random guy who disagrees with him Korean/Zainichi in the Internet

kek how patriotic
>>
So this is what a 2chan thread looks like.
>>
>>53519612
>that news issued in 2006
Are you source collector or what?
>>
>>53519719
What more funny thing is he deleted that source. wow!
>>
>>53519638
Nobody cares (only zainichi care) ,it is freedom of speech. You never be able to show us you are Japanese.
>>
>>53519976
Why? Because you all look the same?
>>
I see many rising sun
must fix?
>>
>>53510359
Shitty news in Finland stated it's around 2000-3000 euros, so not that bad.
>>
>>53520064
source
>>
>>53514550
Finnish news reported that they accidentally went off from the official routes.
>>
>>53519450
>Trying to shitpost and failing
>On /int/ shitposting is considered something where succees is not guaranteed
>On /int/ shitposting is respected and there are people who take pride from being as good shitposters as representatives of certain nationalities
Truly the best board
>>
>>53520196
How come?
It is more easy to get lost your way in the middle of Tokyo street with full of signs.
Have you ever been visited ski resort?
>>
>>53520107
http://www.iltalehti.fi/ulkomaat/2016011320953164_ul.shtml
>Hän arvioi, että pelastuksen hinta on noin 2000-3000 euroa.
He estimated that the price of the rescue operation is about 2000-3000 euros.
>>
File: 1444092234292.png (58 KB, 173x197) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444092234292.png
58 KB, 173x197
>>53520061
>>
>>53520061
r a r e
>>
File: 1450892475214.jpg (78 KB, 720x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450892475214.jpg
78 KB, 720x540
>>53511590

In the U.S. most buildings still don't have a 13th floor
>>
>>53520440
>they built a cover of snow and space blankets against a mountain wall and lit a bonfire to keep warm
>estimated temperature at night -10c
>everyone was okay and didn't even want to visit a medical center

could've just left them there and let them walk/climb/whatever their way out desu
>>
>>53520440
this also says they had apparently accidentally went outside the perimeter
Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 20
Thread DB ID: 403206



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.