[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion on adherent of Judaism, otherwise known as Jews?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: jews.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jews.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
What is your opinion on adherent of Judaism, otherwise known as Jews?
>>
Fucking keked
>>
Dunno but I know they are gods chosen people and they run a lot of shit

Also Jew girls are hot and I'd love to marry one
>>
>>53503799
The real Jews, and not the "jews" in universities are pretty based tbqh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2_xe9xncFs
>>
Jews that act like muslims
>>
>>53503799
Jews are top tier immigrants and citizens and most Jews I've met so far are chill as fuck and have great humour. If I had to chose one culture other than those I'm already part of I'd take the Western Jewish one, especially the American Jewish culture.

Also I'm pro-Palestine in case you degenerates want to start fights
>>
>>53503799
I didn't leave /pol/ to find more /pol/ pls go

>>53503852
JIDF
>>
>>53503874
Im an Arab and pro-Israel. You're a Belgian cuck
>>
>>53504153
>muh opinion is truth
>y-you're a cuck
can't you at least get a bit more creative you sperg dillweed
>>
>>53503799
the hasidic jews are they only real kikes
>>
>>53503799
I was born in it, molded by it, by the time I learned about circumcision I was already a man...

No, but seriously that shit Pisces me the fuck off and is the reason I left Judaism. Managed to redpilled my parents on male genital mutilation. I will only return to Judaism if this "tradition" of butchering childre stops. And we all know it won't.

>>53504594
This. Fucking parasites should be conscripted into Israel's military like everyone else.
>>
>>53503799
I like Jews

Every Jew I've ever met has been a great person

I don't judge people on their heritage rather I judge them by their actions
>>
>>53504153
>Arab
>Pro-Israel

Top cuck
>>
>>53505242
>I don't judge people on their heritage rather I judge them by their actions
I have done the same and come to the opposite conclusion tbqhwy
>>
>>53505264
I live in Manhattan and while the Hasids can be a little over bearing in their mannerisms when negotiating a deal it's nothing unacceptable
>>
>>53503799
>>53503852
I married a rich Jewess from NY. Is gud.
>>
would like them better if not for retarded kosher bullshit.
it makes them at the same level with muslims
>>
>>53505465
No it doesn't

Jews don't want to gang rape women in the streets and throw the gays off of tall buildings

Muslims are straight up barbaric whereas Jews tend to perform at a higher level than everyone else
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.