[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does the white man do in your country? I'll start >shoots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: white people.webm (3MB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
white people.webm
3MB, 426x426px
What does the white man do in your country?
I'll start
>shoots up their own schools
>shoots black kids for wearing hoodies
>eats mayo from the jar
>unironically uses rascals
>considers taco bell "authentic Mexican cuisine"
>takes thinks from other cultures and ruins them
White genocide can't come sooner enough.
>webm related, it's the average white "man" in my country
>>
>>53497835
>come to my country in summer
>get piss drunk
>go to the beach to perform their summer ritual mate
>go back to their countries to poop their offspring just in time to repat the process
>>
>get drunk
>fight with people
>get told not to fight with people
>get robbed because the whole cooling down process was simply a ruse
>pay for overpriced services
>leave us their valuable currency

white men, heh
>>
>>53497835
You forgot

>provides most of the tax dollars that feed Shaneekwa and her 11 fatherless niglets
>>
>>53498104
this is ironic when you consider that white "people" are the biggest recipients of welfare
>>
Get stabbed by Ahmed and his band of merry moderates
>>
File: 1452056315180.jpg (75KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1452056315180.jpg
75KB, 500x350px
>>53497835
>this gif
>>
That man is a fucking alpha. He can afford his own nice house and tons of weeb shit, and just spends all day having fun without giving a single fuck. He is living the dream.
>>
They don't exist.
>>
>>53498158
They're also the majority of the population.
>>
>>53497835
calm down pls
>>
>>53498614
hopefully not for long
>>
>>53498695
how will brownies and blackies keep the country together if white people no longer lead?

lets name the great brownie and blackie countries:

>>
>>53498779

Brazil
India
>>
>>53498842
ahahaha
those countries would be in the stone age without white intervention.
Try again Wanderlei
>Doesn't cite China
Still laughing at you mutt
>>
>>53498060
russians aren't white
>>
who is this semen demon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.