[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Romania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: chad[1].png (2KB, 622x415px) Image search: [Google]
chad[1].png
2KB, 622x415px
What do you think about romania?
In my opinion romanias are ok.
Problem is their country is basically Mordor for gypsies.
>>
File: romania0153436.png (59KB, 525x2722px) Image search: [Google]
romania0153436.png
59KB, 525x2722px
>>53493216
>>
>>53493216
could be better tbqh
Speaking of gypsies,we're building concentration camps masquerading as social housing for them. In my city it's inside a cold war era army base. There's been some illegal evictions from the old town buildings,purportedly for renovations into "social housing" . The reason why you don't hear about it is cuz CIA black sites tortures and murders leak here could topple the gouverment in USA so they put the handkerchief on the piano in regards to media coverage of the forced eviction and relocations across the country
We got ourselves a kraut Fuhrer who does not like cigany's at all, I suspect shit is about to go down in the next ten years or so
please distract them Poland with meme-oy vey dictatorship because. We helped you out in wwii when no one else did,return the favour
>>
>>53493779
German infrastructure of camps is still in good condition.
I think we can close it for tourists for couple of weeks :^)
>>
>>53493779
>Fuhrer
Lel
I've heard that he's based. What is your and Romanian opinion on hime?
>>
File: tigani lagar.jpg (563KB, 886x653px) Image search: [Google]
tigani lagar.jpg
563KB, 886x653px
Here is one of them,that whole area used to be a large military base complex,now partly is in civilian use,even has a bus stop,the gipsy camp are the prefab blocks in white,the mayor went to jail because of dirty tricks,but he was only trying to keep money from appearing,since a lot of money went into "security".
There are several buildings to the left that look unused but are planned as secondary camps because higher security,
there's also a "police" station at top and that school is not a real school,locals know what I mean ;) cia
I remember as akid peeking over thetall fences where the new buildings were and there were a lot of tanks
>>
Hate Romania because of gypsies, romanians (probably they haven't any difference with gypsies) and many other reasons
Romania sucks
Even fucking Ukraine or Russia better
>>
>>53494388
relax,it's 5% of the population
Also,if anything we should hate you,because you still hoard what the Soviet stole from us in 1940. I heard Bukovina in particular is close to collapse,will ahve to start sending food trucks so our dear neighbours won't starve to death.

Still mad about Odessa? Don't worry most of them were jews and gipsyes,which you hate so nothing of value was lost?
>>
bumpul
>>
I have interest in romanian language and romanian recent history, especially the Ceausescu era
>>
Gypsies. Romanian and Bulgarian gypsies wonder around Europe to look like shit.
>>
Poor shithole. I mean, they still use horses towed wagons in Transylvania, they don't have electricity and their roads are literally made out of mud.
>>
At least it's not Moldova.
>>
>>53493216
I'd rather live there than Germany or Sweden. They may have tons of Gypsies by they are universally reviled and that's how it should be.
>>
Eliade, Cioran, Ionesco
>>
>>53493216
I like it but it's always the shittiest part of the population that comes to Italy and acts like niggers
>>
romania orthodox bros. everything is okay with romania 4chan
>>
Romanian history is pretty interesting.

It's curious though how such an old civilization is one of the worst shitholes in Europe
>>
>>53504691
you words is true for 90% of eastern europe
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.